[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Hello friends!

Welcome to the Revenge re-watch party.

How will a re-watch party work?

Very simple -- tag your friends and let them know you are watching and would like them to join you as well.

We are hoping to have at least a small group of 5-10 chingus so that we can watch and enjoy as a group.

After all, a drama is more entertaining when you are watching along with others, no? 

If you are interested, please raise your hand and say you are in -- just so that we know we have company. People are free to join in at any time just like in a regular drama thread. If you realize that the drama is not your cup of tea at some point, do not feel bad if you want to drop it. It happens to all of us from time to time :joy:

Every week - we will watch 2 episodes and post right here on this thread.

You can watch at your convenience but post your responses to the episode no earlier than Tuesday each week. We discuss from Tue till the following Mon.

Now, if you get excited and start watching more episodes, just be aware that others may or may not have watched them and so may not be able to comment.

So if you can, please stick to that week's episodes for posting and commenting.

Also, please do not add spoilers in your posts that might take away from the enjoyment of the chingus watching for the first time....

Schedule:

Oct 6 -Oct 12 -- ep 1, 2

Oct 13 - Oct 19  -- ep 3, 4

Oct 20 - Oct 26 -- ep 5, 6

Oct 27 - Nov 2 -- ep 7, 8

Nov 3 - Nov 9 -- ep 9, 10

Nov 10 - Nov 16 - ep 11, 12

Nov 17 - Nov 23 - ep 13, 14

Nov 24 - Nov 30 - ep 15, 16

The re-watch party rules can also be found on the first post of this thread.

Are you excited? Is Ji Sung your oppa? Are you missing Hwang Jung Eum?

79eaa76f3d384db3a7eb871474c44921.jpeg?x=

You can start watching the first episodes immediately, but remember that you are not allowed to start commenting on this thread earlier than on Tuesday Oct 6th!

re: @Lmangla

tagging: @willenette @sunny88 @H0ney @pompyavi @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @larus

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

have lots of fun chingus with the re-watch..

a few months ago, watched the turkish version of this drama -- it was interesting! :lol: hahahha... my fav in that drama was the moustache twirling villain who had a very different character from this one. there (blue suit, right), he was confident, pushy and got a kick of having these women doing his bidding. he loved doing mind games on the female lead (centre, white dress), his other sidekick lawyer (who didn't exist in the korean version, black dress on right) and clingy devious second lead (who also didn't exist in the korean version, red dress on left).

meryem-dizisi-ne-zaman-baslayacak.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 10/2/2020 at 12:20 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

Yesssss!!
That’s why I am in!!

Ji Sung oppa!!!!!!!!!!!

dorama GIF

I am excited! @nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi glad to have you onboard!

Let's see if we get other chingus to join :kiss_wink:

EDIT by @confusedheart

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 4th

Wuhoo! Congrats Sherlock! You solved the 4th clue.

Here is your gift- 'A Mistletoe'.

The screen was set ablaze with some really hot and passionate kissing scenes between Ji Sung (Jo Min-hyuk) and  Hwang Jung-eum (Kang Yoo-jung). :ohboy2:

Hoping you get to experience the same this holiday season. :winkx:

So, who would you like to kiss this holiday season? :naughty:

62 Mistletoe Christmas ideas | christmas, mistletoe, christmas holidays

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

Edited by confusedheart
Edited for Christmas event 2021
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Hi everyone! Really happy to see so many chingus joining us onboard to watch our favourite drama, Secret and certainly not forgetting our Ji Sung oppa too! I did recall this was one of the dramas I did live recapping on together with a few other Soompiers. Being on this thread again certainly brings back nostalgic memories again. :fullofhearts:

• Love 3

@nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi @tiMadam @Table122000 @cafe99 @Ldy Gmerm @SexyDolceVita @Morelia @samzi85 @UnniSarah @sugarplum892 @Dainora Petrauskaite

Tuesday is right around the corner. What does that mean?

That means it's only 3 more nights until you can start commenting on episodes 1 and 2 !!!!

Are you ready?

:evilelmo:

It's time for REVENGE!

tumblr_mbtuziufhc1rsssdyo1_r1_500.gif

re: @Lmangla

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

@nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi @tiMadam @Table122000 @cafe99 @Ldy Gmerm @SexyDolceVita @Morelia @samzi85 @UnniSarah @sugarplum892 @Dainora Petrauskaite @-Love Blossom-

Tomorrow we can start commenting. Yay!

Happy John Oliver GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

How many of you have watched the first two episodes? I know I have and I am so ready to share my thoughts with you guys soon. :love:

Happy Monday everyone! :dorakiss:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched 3 episodes so far.

Wow, are you gonna binge watch the show? :kiss_wink:

Just as a reminder to everyone, that tomorrow we can start commenting on episodes 1 and 2.

So if you want to watch the drama at a quicker pace, please bear in mind the commenting rules. :)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wow, are you gonna binge watch the show?

No I won`t binge watch but because last week I had a few episodes to watch (because of the Korean festival) I had more free time.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1