♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

yoeda said: iheartyou1518 said: another hilarious post by our @LovelyJM May 15,2013     :))

"i really  can't take this...where is the preview,why are they doing this to us???? i've  already memorized all the lines of ep 19 and 20  i can even repeat them while sleeping...i want to see how our JH is going explain himself... "

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said: *page 110*  found another member.. 
Happy Birthday to IU  !
Her character Soon Shin is so adorable.Love the facial expressions and mannerisms, like consciously touching her bangs, the cute little pouts.IU is such a talented young girl.This drama is really great.Fighting! image

clue: cute furry animal who has a bouncing something.. 

@babyvioletsLOLyea...that's what i heardit's someone from the main thread said it' date=' but i forgot who didperhaps the original (unsubbed & fresh from korea) did have that scene...moolaai wish they have on...but no :([/quote']

@naebdukki101

I watched the raw but there wasn't anything about it as well...

oh well, maybe it was too long and they had to cut away some scenes...even so, why would they cut THAT scene? They could've just cut the part where they were talking about ksw. Don't get me wrong, I like ksw--I have nothing against him--but he isn't even in the f@$@*×(/ show! Why would they talk so much about him and cut down the part of the main lead?

Too bad coz I really wanted to see his reaction on what IU shared...and I wanted to see them mimicking him. Iu said whenever their eyes met, he would smile and greet her. How many times per shooting day was that? If their eyes keep on meeting, does that mean he was staring at her the entire time? Or was she the one staring? Better yet, were both of fhem taking turns staring at each other? Kyaaaaaaa....

LovelyJM said: yoeda said: iheartyou1518 said: another hilarious post by our @LovelyJM May 15,2013     :))

"i really  can't take this...where is the preview,why are they doing this to us???? i've  already memorized all the lines of ep 19 and 20  i can even repeat them while sleeping...i want to see how our JH is going explain himself... "

Guest violet9004

i think @jjsiu said that JW want to meet IU right?? 2d1n cast really have special thing with IU.. Sung Sikyung is really close with IU in fact he invite IU to make a performance at his concert this year and they even have duet.. Hae jin is a big uncle fan he choose IU over SNSD.. and JW is a friend with JJS.. talk about fate right??but for me is always JoU couple all the way!! :)

yoeda said: LovelyJM said: yoeda said: iheartyou1518 said: another hilarious post by our @LovelyJM May 15,2013     :))"i really  can't take this...where is the preview,why are they doing this to us???? i've  already memorized all the lines of ep 19 and 20  i can even repeat them while sleeping...i want to see how our JH is going explain himself... "

iu93jjang said: i think @jjsiu said that JW want to meet IU right?? 2d1n cast really have special thing with IU.. Sung Sikyung is really close with IU in fact he invite IU to make a performance at his concert this year and they even have duet.. Hae jin is a big uncle fan he choose IU over SNSD.. and JW is a friend with JJS.. talk about fate right??but for me is always JoU couple all the way!! :)

Guest maejm

babyviolets said:
What!? :-O
meaning, I was looking for something that wasn't even there?! X(
but but that was VALUABLE EVIDENCE!!!
do they have any idea how many times I watched that show? I could've burnt a hole through the cd if that was a hardcopy!
I even mapped out the entire show (yes, I WROTE an outline!) in a desperate attempt to find said scene--and you're saying it wasn't there in the first place?!

excuse me while I go and kill this show's pd...

Annyoung Chingu >:D< id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[YTBLSS] Soon Shin/Joon Ho | What makes you beautiful:x:)                             

You're insecure, I do not know why,You always turn around when you walk in the door.No need to try to hide,You simply be yourself.
And everyone around it noticesEach, but do not you ...
Baby you're my light up the world like no other,When you're waving their own hair, it just amazes meBut when you smile with confidence, I'm not hard to tell -You do not know oh ohYou do not know how beautiful you are.If only you could see what I see,You'd understand why I want you so desperately.Now I look at you and I can not believeYou do not know oh ohYou do not know how beautiful you are ...And that's what makes you beautiful.
So come on,You misunderstood me,And to prove that I'm right, I put these words in a song.I do not know whyYou shyAnd drop your mind, when I look into your eyes.
And everyone around it noticesEach, but do not you ...
Baby you're my light up the world like no other,When you're waving their own hair, it just amazes meBut when you smile with confidence, I'm not hard to tell -You do not know oh ohYou do not know how beautiful you are.If only you could see what I see,You'd understand why I want you so desperately.Now I look at you and I can not believeYou do not know oh ohYou do not know how beautiful you are ...And that's what makes you beautiful.
Baby you're my light up the world like no other,When you're waving their own hair, it just amazes meBut when you smile with confidence, I'm not hard to tell -You do not know oh ohYou do not know how beautiful you are.

maejm said: babyviolets said:
do they have any idea how many times I watched that show? I could've burnt a hole through the cd if that was a hardcopy!
I even mapped out the entire show (yes, I WROTE an outline!) in a desperate attempt to find said scene--and you're saying it wasn't there in the first place?!

naebdukki101 said: maejm said: babyviolets said:

LovelyJM said: iheartyou1518 said: *page 110*  found another member.. 
Happy Birthday to IU  !
Her character Soon Shin is so adorable.Love the facial expressions and mannerisms, like consciously touching her bangs, the cute little pouts.IU is such a talented young girl.This drama is really great.Fighting! image

clue: cute furry animal who has a bouncing something.. 

Archived