♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Guest iheartyou1518

@tiendoank done, i've change it as requested.. :D
@naebdukki101 someone has to be a peacekeeper.. we're like on a virtual hunger games.. :D
Peace_keeper_posters_press.jpg

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

@naebdukki101.. tien already change her sig, when will you change yours??
love this:
                 "When being delusional is free and sinless ♥♥"

akina, really has to pay us for this..  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You, my chingus, are so awesome. I thanked you in the YTBLSS thread, but here you are requesting payment! LOL. Okay, okay. I will write a short fanfic of our beloved JoU couple as payment. Will that be acceptable? Kekekeke~~~~

2.jpg

cr. uploader

Guest maejm

IU holding JJS's wrist in the lower panel picschingus, hope this could brighten your day, I smiled like a fool while sceencaping.. they are so cuteCute%20Sheep%20Emoticon%20008.gif
JFFjQjY.jpg

How about you show up the half part of the fan fic first??? If it's okay according to our "standard" then pass..
How can you sell thing if we don't get to know the product??? Right @iheartyou1518 @naebdukki101?? *poking their nostrils*

@tiendoankyou said you were a teacher, right???you sure you're not a merchant?? you sure can bargain, girlhahahaha
@maejmthank you for the picturesi enjooooy seeing JJS all scaredhe's so funny... =))(i can relate to him, because i couldnt even enjoy those rides anymore when i was 26years old...let alone 33 yrs old like JJS)but still...seeing JJS like a scarycat was so funnyyyyhahahahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

@akinahana89  what's with the conversation then a JoU pic..keke..  you're confusing us to stamp lol and awesome.. it's okay to have them separately other couple thread already reached 1000 pages.. i hope we can too.. :)

naebdukki101

said: @tiendoankyou said you were a teacher, right???you sure you're not a merchant?? you sure can bargain, girlhahahaha

@maejmthank you for the picturesi enjooooy seeing JJS all scaredhe's so funny... 

=))

(i can relate to him, because i couldnt even enjoy those rides anymore when i was 26years old...let alone 33 yrs old like JJS)but still...seeing JJS like a scarycat was so funnyyyyhahahahaha

tiendoank said:

naebdukki101

said: @tiendoankyou said you were a teacher, right???you sure you're not a merchant?? you sure can bargain, girlhahahaha

@maejmthank you for the picturesi enjooooy seeing JJS all scaredhe's so funny... 

=))

(i can relate to him, because i couldnt even enjoy those rides anymore when i was 26years old...let alone 33 yrs old like JJS)but still...seeing JJS like a scarycat was so funnyyyyhahahahaha

IU holding JJS's wrist in the lower panel picschingus' date=' hope this could brighten your day, I smiled like a fool while sceencaping.. they are so cute[/quote']

I love how iu was trying to calm him but at the same time laughing so hard! Here they really look like a real couple teasing each other... 8-> 8-> 8->

@iheartyou1518
Trying to stay on topic for the first few pages in case we have lurking mods... Kekeke. I hope we reach more than 1,000 pages. Hahaha. I am wildly ambitious and hope that JoU will be the thread in the couple section with the most pages. :D

@tiendoank
It's not a preview. It's an actual snippet. I will post when it's ready. Prepare yourself. Kekeke. :P

You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....
I'm 30 btw... now see who's the onnie here.., and if I am proven older than you all, I expect no less that 90 degree bowing. :))

You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....

I'm 30 btw... now see who's the onnie here.., and if I am proven older than you all, I expect no less that 90 degree bowing. :))

Onnie annyoung! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Girls, can we compile the gifs for this:
Shin Junho[Ex] CEO of Gabi Entertainment
Notoriously known as: 
Kissing monster I'm all about lips and cheeks

King of skinshipI need some touching, I need some skin, I need some touching, I need some skin

tiendoank said: You keep mentioning "when I was 26 yrs old, when I was 26 yrs old..." are you planning to tell us ur real age??? Hahhaha.....
I'm 30 btw... now see who's the onnie here.., and if I am proven older than you all, I expect no less that 90 degree bowing. :)) Tien unnie! :D Annyeong~~

Archived