♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

Thank Thank You for this thread.It feels like an oasis in the desert ...I see rainbows in the horizon suddenly...knowing what I know of Epi 44 and the BTS  scenes of linking arms and real phones KYAAAAAA ~~~

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just showed the BTS pics to my boyfriend, and he said that the girl (IU) obviously has some feelings for the guy (JJS). He's familiar with JJS's work (I make him watch!lol) so he knows how good an actor he is, so he's not so sure...but he thinks he might be interested in her too. 
Just sharing in case you guys were wondering about a guy's POV. :)

babyviolets said: I just showed the BTS pics to my boyfriend, and he said that the girl (IU) obviously has some feelings for the guy (JJS). He's familiar with JJS's work (I make him watch!lol) so he knows how good an actor he is, so he's not so sure...but he thinks he might be interested in her too. 

LovelyJM said: babyviolets said: I just showed the BTS pics to my boyfriend, and he said that the girl (IU) obviously has some feelings for the guy (JJS). He's familiar with JJS's work (I make him watch!lol) so he knows how good an actor he is, so he's not so sure...but he thinks he might be interested in her too. 

Guest iheartyou1518

wow! let me say good night here in our second home..  :-*
shin-shin's first kiss in ssssllloooowwww motion.. *wink*

LovelyJM said: omoooooooo @akinahana89 when did u made this thread???!!!!!!!! kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! ohgod bravooooooo!!!!am sooo happy finallyy  JoU ,thread even thought am not that happy with Pabou couple  now,specially with mister CEO [-( but stilll i have JoU right, it's okeey and also our dreamn JoU getting marry will happen i will be praying that... [-O< geeez am slow or waht am there like 24/7 but found my way here now..and thanx to @iheartyou1518 hahah well done!!!!!!!! 
Hahaha. I posted the link on YTBLSS thread when I completed the second post... I noticed a lot of people hadn't come by yet, but I didn't want to seem pushy or insistent by posting it again. I figure slowly, over time, more of you guys would migrate over here. :D :D :D

iheartyou1518 said: shin-shin's comforting each other.. :((

cr: DC; jjsweeter0211 I really love the two scenes side by side like that. It shows a lot of insight and how the roles have been reversed for them. I have to applaud the director for this because it displays all the subtle signs of role reversal for our Shin-Shin couple. It's really perfect, but in a bittersweet, heartbreaking way.

babyviolets said: I just showed the BTS pics to my boyfriend, and he said that the girl (IU) obviously has some feelings for the guy (JJS). He's familiar with JJS's work (I make him watch!lol) so he knows how good an actor he is, so he's not so sure...but he thinks he might be interested in her too. 

Guest violet9004

leonis said: babyviolets said: I just showed the BTS pics to my boyfriend, and he said that the girl (IU) obviously has some feelings for the guy (JJS). He's familiar with JJS's work (I make him watch!lol) so he knows how good an actor he is, so he's not so sure...but he thinks he might be interested in her too. 

8-> *giggling*

this thread is like bandaid to my aching heart cuz of JH & SS...(i cant help feeling like i'm at a funeral)

thank you @akinahana89 for making this thread exist

dun worry about other JoU shippers, like you said they will slowly migrate here to find more joy (from being delusional..hahaha)

Guest iheartyou1518

naebdukki101 said: 8-> *giggling*
this thread is like bandaid to my aching heart cuz of JH & SS...(i cant help feeling like i'm at a funeral)
thank you @akinahana89 for making this thread exist
dun worry about other JoU shippers, like you said they will slowly migrate here to find more joy (from being delusional..hahaha)

@akinahana89 once again, thanks for this thread...I really need this just to mend my broken heart from last weekend's episode. Honestly, I thought I took it well, but I ended up crying myself to sleep and I woke up today still crying!I really don't know how I can survive this week if I don't do something else to distract myself!

guys, who's up for some chemistry analysis? Why don't we try analyzing jou moments from shin2x moments? I started some from earlier posts so who wants to go next? It doesn't matter if it was already discussed in the ytblss thread coz this is a different thread anyway. Why dont we gather all analysis given from then til now in this thread?

@iheartyou1518

YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! why posting the break up scene here????? I went here for consolation from the dready ep 44 and here I found the same thing... haiiss!!!

@tiendoank

hahahahahahaha

girl...calm down

dun yell at heart

she's been trying hi & lo all over to keep the war not happening

and me *raising hand* was 1 of the active on the frontline

hahahahahahaha

but now, i feel so much better

Archived