♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kekeke. IU was mesmerized by JJS from the get go. :x
But... DADDY SMILE? Andwaeeeee~~~ Just SMILE. What is this DADDY nonsense?
Cham... Must be before he got to know IU really well and before they knew their chemistry makes other people's ovaries explode. LOL

Guest iheartyou1518

akinahana89 said: Kekeke. IU was mesmerized by JJS from the get go. :x
But... DADDY SMILE? Andwaeeeee~~~ Just SMILE. What is this DADDY nonsense?
Cham... Must be before he got to know IU really well and before they knew their chemistry makes other people's ovaries explode. LOL

Guest normalahamid

babyviolets said: @lalala125
sorry, i would have to correct myself. Apparently, this scene wasn't even part of the episode! So whatever reason they had for linking arms like that was their own. :D

Guest violet9004

i just found out about this :(its great to have this thread after all :))i just want to state that our JoU date in ep 44 is 100% not scripted.. i mean the director just point out the main thing that they want and then they just adlib it.. you can see a lot of JoU moment and just so happy that the bts is really real and they really like skinship as far as i can see :)) i don't know why but i think there something going on its either attraction between them or they just really enjoy each other.. the only way that you can understand the crazy chemistry that they have its because there something real in it :) :xJoU fighting!!!  :D

Guest iheartyou1518

DELETED POST 
NO BREAK UP IT NEVER HAPPENED!!NO BREAK UP IT NEVER HAPPENED!!
NO BREAK UP IT NEVER HAPPENED!!
NO BREAK UP IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

(UNABLE TO FACE REALITY) :)) =))

omoooooooo @akinahana89 when did u made this thread???!!!!!!!! kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! ohgod bravooooooo!!!!am sooo happy finallyy  JoU ,thread even thought am not that happy with Pabou couple  now,specially with mister CEO [-( but stilll i have JoU right, it's okeey and also our dreamn JoU getting marry will happen i will be praying that... [-O< geeez am slow or waht am there like 24/7 but found my way here now..and thanx to @iheartyou1518 hahah well done!!!!!!!! url-19.gif

Archived