[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys!  would like to ask if there's anyone here that would like to help time this show?  :D
we will be using fangodsubs' translations.  credit for your time and effort will be included in the subbed vid, of course  :-*
hoping for some positive feedback :)>-

I just finished timing ep 6 and have sent it to fangodsubs but I'm quite busy at the moment... I'd volunteer again when I get free time in my hands! :D Guys, guys, guys! If you'd like to see all episodes subbed, doing the timing would be a huge help! :D

WELP! I can't take off Tony's monkey image out of my head! hahaha ever since Heejun called him monkey and ever since they would always put monkey sound effects in Tony's parts in 20th century handsome boys.. LOL I just can't!! hahaha his ears!!! :))
Anywho.. Tony would be appearing in Barefoot Friends on the next challenge! :D And jiwon's also in it! wee can't wait for Hotsechgodrg feels! hehehe

Guest malfunch

Reported that Tony An will be a temporary DJ on SBS Power FM (107.7MHz)  starting 20th Aug till 23rd Aug. And good news to HOTSechgodRG fans, the 5 hot guys will appear on that radio show on 20th Aug as guest along side with Tony. (If i read the Korean article correctly T_T).  Tune in SBS Power FM (107.7MHz) at 4.00pm yaw!
Eunjiwonupdates

Source

According to Myunghoon's goal per se... HotSechgodRG is getting closer and closer to money and fame :))
They have two SBS appearances tomorrow...
4:00 PM SBS Radio Power FM11:10 PM Hwashin (Incarnation) guesting!

HotSechgodRG, please earn more money!!! WOOT! Fighting! :D

컴백 [20세기 미소년 EVENT] 핫젝갓알지와 신촌에서 데이트하자! 오빠들과 함께 첫방송을 사수할 수 있는 단 한번의 기회♥ 절대 놓치지 마세요! 이벤트 보기 http://www.qtv.co.kr/event/event_view.php?Idx=128&eventStatus=1  pic.twitter.com/wh1rW8BDHe

[20세기 미소년: 기자간담회 관련 긴급 공지] 이번 행사 특성상 화환을 받지 않으려고 했으나, 행사 진행팀이 아닌 제작진 측으로 쌀 화환을 보내겠다는 연락을 주신 팬분들이 계셔서 제작진 측에서는 받기로 말씀 하셨다고 합니다. 혼잡한 스케줄로 인한 제작팀과의 미숙한 커뮤니케이션으로 혼동을 드린 점, 팬 분들께 진심으로 사과드립니다. 화환 관련한 기타 문의를 트위터 DM(쪽지)으로 보내주시면 신속하게 답변해드리도록 하겠습니다. 감사합니다. realqtv twitter
So they updated their twitter about the supposed 20th Century Handsome Boys event... okay, I'm confused.. I don't understand a thing! :((

Archived