[Drama 2013~2014] Golden Rainbow 황금무지개

Guest yeohweping

Here's another news regarding 1st photoshoot for 'Golden Rainbow' poster :)

Jung Il Woo and Uee Give First Look at ‘Golden Rainbow’

Working together for the first time Jung Il Woo and After School’s Uee posed for their upcoming MBC drama, Golden Rainbow.

66683958.jpg

On October 16, the cast of Golden Rainbow gathered at a Sky Park located in Sangam-dong to take photos for the drama poster.

Also joining Jung Il Woo and Uee were co-stars Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Jae Yoon.

52227002.jpg

Golden Rainbow is about a girl (Uee) who must work hard to help her seven brothers and sisters. She receives help from her childhood friend (Jung Il Woo), who eventually becomes a love interest.

The posters will officially be released on November. The drama will air on November 2.

Photo Credit: Mayqueen Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48353

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

urc3KfK.jpg

GoogleTrans: Golden Rainbow " UIE - JIW first met ... will show how the face of it ?

UIE " Golden Rainbow" for the first time poster shoot.

mbc weekend drama "Golden Rainbow " crew on October 17 discloses a protagonist UIE, JIW first run-in photos.

UIE and Ding Yiyu on 16th of this month in Seoul in a park on the cave of the " Golden Rainbow" poster shoot , which is determined after the first meeting starred . The same day, two in the lush boulevard was shot , the other co- starred in the Cha Ye Lin and Lee Jae Yoon also attended the day's shoot.

4 actor in a natural posture comfortable , relaxed atmosphere watching each other , the play is a kind of relationship people deepened doubts.

UIE in the " Golden Rainbow " plays the seven siblings together leading figures white yuan, an independent self-confidence , she grew up with JIW played Xu Daoying has fateful encounter.

Ding Yiyu As a prosecutor , but it is a yearning for freedom , justice unfettered messenger . Cha Ye Lin and Lee Jae Yoon 's sister were playing Hakugen thousand million white brother million yuan and white and has a close relationship , with varied twists and turns of the story.

To the day of photographs for the content of posters will be open in mid-November .

In addition , mbc new weekend drama " Golden Rainbow" , in addition to Ding Yiyu , UIE , the Jin Yuzhen , An Ruixian other famous child star actor and metallography , Zhao Minji , Lee Jae Yoon , Cha Ye Lin , An are equal ofActor also starred in full . November 2 premiere

《黄金彩虹》UIE -丁一宇首次见面…会展现怎样的面貌呢?

UIE《黄金彩虹》首次海报拍摄。

mbc周末电视剧《黄金彩虹》剧组于10月17日公开了主角UIE、丁一宇首次磨合的照片。

UIE和丁一宇于本月16日在首尔上岩洞某公园进行了《黄金彩虹》海报拍摄,这是确定出演后的首次见面。当天,两人在茂密的林阴大道进行了拍摄,另外共同出演的车艺莲和李载允也出席了当天的拍摄。

4名演员以自然惬意的姿势、轻松的氛围看着彼此,剧中是怎样的关系使人加深了疑问。

UIE在《黄金彩虹》中饰演将7兄妹团结在一起的领军人物白元,从小就独立自信的她与丁一宇饰演的徐道英有着命运般的相遇。

丁一宇身为检查官,却是一位向往自由、不受拘束的正义使者。车艺莲和李载允分别饰演白元的姐姐千元、白元的哥哥万元,和白元和有着密不可分的关系,有着多样曲折的故事。

以当天拍摄的照片为内容的海报将在11月中旬将公开。

另外,mbc新周末电视剧《黄金彩虹》中,除丁一宇、UIE之外,金裕贞、安瑞贤等名品童星演员和金相中、赵敏基、李载允、车艺莲、安内相等实力派演员也鼎力出演。11月2日首播

source: nate @sis7766 via KYJ baidubar

Oh my, the whole cast looks great! Uie and JIW look promising as a pair, definitely potential material! Love Uie's character style...oh, though the drama premieres on Nov 2, we will see this adult cast probably in early December. Ermm...

Jung Il-woo and UEE’s first poster shoot for Gold Rainbowby girlfriday | October 17, 2013 

Rainbow5.jpg

Cute, cute. It’s just a tiny peek, but here’s our first look at the leading foursome of MBC’s new weekend drama Gold Rainbow, starring UEE (Jeon Woo-chi) as the leader of seven orphans who band together to make their own family and Jung Il-woo (The Moon That Embraces the Sun) as the prosecutor who falls in love with her. I… don’t know many prosecutors who dress that way, though with Jung Il-woo playing him I fully expect him to ride up to the courthouse on a motorcycle and throw his robes on over his leather jacket.

It’s going to take more than separate posters to know if there’s any onscreen chemistry (seriously, would it have killed you people to include a real two-shot?) but I am looking forward to the pairing, which is pretty much my only reason for tuning in. The new weekender is set to follow Scandal and comes from the writer of May Queen and the PD ofI Do, I Do, and stars UEE as Baek Won (100 won), the leader of a brood of orphans who form a bond and make their own family to take care of each other.

Lee Jae-yoon (Heartless City) and Cha Ye-ryun (Royal Family) play her oppa and unni Man Won (10,000 won) and Chun Won (1,000 won). Yup. Those are their names. I kid you not. As adults, Lee Jae-yoon will struggle with his growing attraction to Little Sis UEE, and be the silent Daddy Long Legs type who watches over her. Cha Ye-ryun plays the backstabby sister, who hates how poor they were, and will stop at nothing to feed her ambition.

The main couple will meet in childhood as well. (OF COURSE they do. Who’s even heard of a dramaland true love that wasn’t sealed by Fate and the meet-cute of tiny toddlers?) Jung Il-woo’s character gets shunted aside when his father remarries and starts a new family, but he’ll remain carefree and bighearted, and grows up to be a prosecutor. He’ll watch the heroine from afar and become her biggest supporter and strength, and their relationship is described as a “tug-of-war of affection.” Adorable. Evil sister aside, it’s got all the makings of a heartwarming family drama, though I guess your average family drama’s got one of those as well. Or three.

Gold Rainbow premieres November 2 on MBC.

Rainbow2.jpg

Rainbow1.jpg

Rainbow4.jpg

Rainbow3.jpg

Via Joy News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/jung-il-woo-and-uees-first-poster-shoot-for-gold-rainbow/

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지
http://news.nate.com/view/20131018n13935

Oh Jae Moo to play the youth ver.of Jung Il Woo's role as Seo Do Young who meets and gets Baek Won (Uee)'s help and support when he gets thrown into angst upon the re-marriage of his father to another woman.

I love UEE she is my best female idol turned actress .. I was happy with the confirmation of JIW , it has been a while I did not see him in a drama and to comeback with a long one just made my day ^^ 
I came here and was expecting to see more about the actors , but I have notice two - three evils I hated them badly before , the Ajussi from City Hunter who kidnapped lee min ho ( I liked so much his style back then , and his acting is Daebak ! ) 기사 이미지

, the Awful mother in law from 100 year inheritance who was so bad with Eugene ( but she was funny ) 
기사 이미지

and the Min Suk from 2 weeks who Tortured lee Jun Ki ! 
기사 이미지

it is gonna be hard for me to see them in kind hearted roles .. but lets see ^^
by the way for how long are they planning to make the childhood period in the drama ?? many actors for each lead !! 

@wangnyeo,  Seems like Park Won-suk owns the image of the evil MIL...haha

I have seen her in Hundred Years Inheritance and also in older drama playing the same role of evil MIL...

My heart cringes to think who would suffer under her this time....

P.S. I actually liked her better when she played good mom.... haha

I totally agree with you on Kim Sang-joong... I have only seen him in City Hunter drama...  I will be looking forward to seeing him again...

irilight said: @wangnyeo,  Seems like Park Won-suk owns the image of the evil MIL...haha

I have seen her in Hundred Years Inheritance and also in older drama playing the same role of evil MIL...

I totally agree with you on Kim Sang-joong... I have only seen him in City Hunter drama...  I will be looking forward to seeing him again...

wangnyeo said: irilight said: @wangnyeo,  Seems like Park Won-suk owns the image of the evil MIL...haha

Anyone watch Scandal yesterday can see that the Golden Rainbow trailer already out !!!

Hope someone can post the trailer here .  To me the preview looks "makjang"-ish but then it's understandable since it's the weekend drama slot . But overall it did make me excited . Looking forward to see this .

Archived