Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hi... Long time not say something on this forum, but i can't hold it the moment i saw our spartace mirrroring each other again :wub: I post this on my second account but i still want to share it here, as you guys often talking about spartace body language hehe :D

I didn't know how to post the picture here so i will insert link instead hehe.. See how they sit really look alike, both Ji Hyo Jong Kook lift their left leg and somehow i just happy to see they have the same style from head to toe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqO0SQAg9Za/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3sxh6it8on2x

P.S : i do hope Myuk PD will make the show with these two about travel and food. Since both of them like to eat and JK want to Travel with his 'woman' kekeke

• Like 9

same white colour clothes, same jeans, mirroring each other, laughing together, 1st time their show outside RM with trusted pd. Perfect ! ❤️ The King of Hormone with Hallyu Queen

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

can they just marry each other already ...  

Welcome to the club.. we've been saying that since 2013. 

:D

• Like 3

f677160fd9f9d72a3162e5f2d82a2834359bbb93

just curious, are they using the same car... ? very curious .. 

0af63c899e510fb3e7b38278d533c895d0430c77

edit : couldn't add the pic, kindly click in ... 

sorry if i m delusional enough. 

CREDIT TO BAIDU SA , SPARTACE BAIDU ,宇哥llyy

• Like 5

@cloudiee1004: Not sure about the car, but the caption said “J/K we just chillin with the AC on full!!” I’m sure Tiny meant to say “joking” or “just kidding” and wasn’t trying to stop someone from killing him. ^_^

Here’s the original post:

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Lee Hwanji PD attend at SJH movie premiere... I don't know about the others ...

Yes it was so nice of Hwanjine pd to attend and support. Myuk pd attended too. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Lee Hwanji PD attend at SJH movie premiere... I don't know about the others ...

Myuk PD went with Wife as well, 

credit as indicated , 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was so sad when soompi forum just disappeared and shut down for two hours :( 

and so glad it came back :bawling:  this is the only place where i can talk to all SA fans :( 

tumblr_nslgthuuEU1uca7gvo3_250.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Did Hwanjine PD attend "Unstoppable-Raging bull" movie premiere ???
I thought only Myuk PD, his wife, PJF PD and other staff from PJF attend today's event to support SJH. 

@cloudiee1004 @mn0096 Me too, I'm not so sure, but seems like the same car. Actually that J/K in the caption was a hot topic before and I think fans or JKT1NY explained it as Just Kidding. But I find it very odd to write J/K for just kidding. ;) 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

f677160fd9f9d72a3162e5f2d82a2834359bbb93

just curious, are they using the same car... ? very curious .. 

0af63c899e510fb3e7b38278d533c895d0430c77

edit : couldn't add the pic, kindly click in ... 

sorry if i m delusional enough. 

CREDIT TO BAIDU SA , SPARTACE BAIDU ,宇哥llyy

It probably JK's Car then.. Hehe just my assumption but looks like Tiny Oppa chillin on JK Car when he on RM Set. Just like two days ago when Tiny do Insta Live he was stayed on JK's Car with GapJin. :D as we all know among RM members he is the close one or original JK friend. so yeah hehehe maybe that time Tiny Oppa take a wefie with Ji Hyo unnie, she came to great him and talking to him :D

42 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

I was so sad when soompi forum just disappeared and shut down for two hours :( 

and so glad it came back :bawling:  this is the only place where i can talk to all SA fans :( 

tumblr_nslgthuuEU1uca7gvo3_250.gif

Me too!!! I almost thought it will disappear for long but glad when i comeback i can open it again :bawling:

I mean half or much of Spartace story was here. I will be very very sad if this forum disappear 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

But I find it very odd to write J/K for just kidding.

Me, too. Right before that, he said SJH drove, because he didn’t have a driver’s license. I usually say, I’m just “joking” or “just kidding” if I think I’ve offended someone, or said something wrong. How can Tiny not having a DL or asking a girl to drive be offensive, or remotely wrong? That “J/K” came out of nowhere. Plus, look at their teasing smiles. So, who did Tiny think he offended? Jokingly, ofc. LOL

• Like 7

@mn0096 I think Tiny apologized by saying just kidding because he named SJH as his personal driver which is kind of "degrading" to herself who is an international celebrity. But even so it's kind of "strange" to me, because SJH wasn't even driving, she was still filming RM. I think their sneaky smiles comes from the fact that they secretly borrowed KJK's car to use its AC (which consumes a lot of  gas) ;)  And so I'm with you for the fact that Tiny felt like he offended KJK. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

Did Hwanjine PD attend "Unstoppable-Raging bull" movie premiere ???
I thought only Myuk PD, his wife, PJF PD and other staff from PJF attend today's event to support SJH. 

@cloudiee1004 @mn0096 Me too, I'm not so sure, but seems like the same car. Actually that J/K in the caption was a hot topic before and I think fans or JKT1NY explained it as Just Kidding. But I find it very odd to write J/K for just kidding. ;) 

yes he is attend, u can see his insta story ... ❤️

• Like 3

Alright, guys. Just finished watching the live broadcast. I would love to read from those who understood what they said, but here are some quick takes (subject to change): 

1) Love the vibe between the ladies

2) SJH looked so happy and relaxed, but still quiet and serious. Great combo

3) Interesting that the “theme” was “Back to the 90s,” but surprised that none of Turbo’s songs were played in the car

4) The possibility of KJK being the Cinderella Man was only “revealed” to the ladies at the last minute, right before he walked through the door, though he was previewed throughout. Not sure if I truly believe that SJH didn’t know he was coming, BUT

5) Her reaction to him walking in was so cute, genuine, and loud (loudest among the ladies). Could have been that the editors boosted her sound, but I still loved it

6) She was shy, and had to be forced to stand next to him

7) Despite that initial shyness, her interaction with him was comfortable, even relaxed. Easy to see why, LOL

8) They started right in by talking about his lovelines (Of Course and X-Man came up), and he (I guess) told them his views about women (?). 

9) Again, anyone who understood what he (they) said, please chime in, especially about the “Book of Secrets !!!!”

10) :heart:

• Like 9

Just finished watching Pajama Friends and as expected we got a small part with JongKook at the end and it will continue next week. 

To be honest I went in thinking for sure Jihyo already knew he was the Cinderella Boy for this episode but her reaction seemed so genuine. For real guys it was the cutest thing ever! her scream of shock but also joy:wub: I can't wait for it to be uploaded to Instagram so everyone can see it.

I don't think there was much teasing besides Jang Yoon-ju fangirling over JK. jihyo may have pointed out their couple clothing as well(?) There were no subs so I'm basing this on their body language.

Anyway jihyo looked really happy and playful throughout the whole thing and JK looked like a shy boyfriend meeting her friends. (sorry being delulu right now lol)

• Like 8

so, guys, they have this book with answers. so basically the book will give you the answer to your question. what i understand is: JK asked about the marriage thingy.. and while he's speaking, he keeps looking at JH's direction. anyways, did you guys watch it live? 

i hope someone recorded the whole epi.. i'm so curious with all their conversations, too bad there was no eng subs. :wacko:

• Like 7