[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

YAY it was posted!!

Cr shown

I've been watching Pajama Friends from the beginning and this is the most I've seen her react to a male guest.

Been re-watching this clip a few times, and I know it’s partly edited, but I noticed a couple of things: 1) Myuk focused more on SJH’s reaction to KJK’s entrance, and 2) the “Heart” count on the upper left corner of the screen went crazy! No surprise there, but it’s good so see so much support for SA. :D 

• Like 6

Thanks to some amazing idol fans some of the scenes from PFs were subbed. One that caught my eye was when the girls are at dinner and the topic of secret dating comes up. (It starts around 2:11 in the video)  Jang Yoonju admitting she'd sometimes meet her partner in the forest LOL 

What a coincidence this topic comes up the same episode JK is on as a guest.;)

Be sure to click the CC button on the video to see the subtitles. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CI0 said:

Thanks to some amazing idol fans some of the scenes from PFs were subbed. One that caught my eye was when the girls are at dinner and the topic of secret dating comes up. (It starts around 2:11 in the video)  Jang Yoonju admitting she'd sometimes meet her partner in the forest LOL 

What a coincidence this topic comes up the same episode JK is on as a guest

I usually don’t watch the show, because full eps are only available once at an inconvenient time (for me) then no more. Has the topic of dating, or secret dating among celebs, never come up before? It seems like JYJ has teased the girls about this before, based on the captions. 

Re: the subbed segments above, SJH said she loved to exercise, but couldn’t jog with her BF, so they secretly dated by riding bikes along the Han River. We’ve heard that before, but it’s cute how she joins the other two in making up “scenarios,” ie she and her BF pull down their masks, kiss, then ride on. There’s something about holding hands, too. I find it interesting that JYJ said they (SJH and her BF) also pick each other’s grey hair. I know she’s being funny, but it’s weird to make up something like that about an imaginary date. There are more romantic options. Even SJH thought so: “Unnie, it’s a bit ...” weird/revealing/too specific? Italics are my own, LOLSome young people get grey hair early, but mostly it’s associated with older people, including those in their 30s and 40s. B)

• Like 3

Jh looking at the staff

Jh: myuk pd you're dead! **glaring

Myuk: jh yaahh i just want you to be happy! ***smiling

Jh: yaaaahhhh ***staring daggers

Myuk: ***smirking

Jk: jh yaahh, is that how you welcome me in your show? It's okay come here, don't be shy! ***smiling/grinning

Jh: ***glaring, you're so dead oppa!

***sorry delulu mode:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Yeeesss!!! We got another photo to be edit, this one, and the nevis one, LOL!!! Thank you for making my saturday night happy!!

Yes. As soon as I saw that photo, I also feel like they deliberately do it for us to easy to edit.:P

I don't know why maybe bcuz of their outfit they somehow give me couple vibe.:wub: Also I love the way JK glanced at JH whenever he talks and JH's obvious seriousness.:D They really made my day.:wub:

Edited by serafina13
My delu..delu..
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Wow, 1000 pages; looking lively as ever. 

Can't thank y'all enough for being strong and keeping the thread going; keeping our hopes alive!

It's great to see so many newcomers and veterans back at it again. 

Here's to 1000 more pages; and to hoping SA becomes official before then!

• Like 7

guys, i've just finished watching RM live and several moments caught my attention:

do you remember when the staff combined a photo between SJH, SHK, JJH, etc for a quiz game? basically, in todays epi the staff did the same thing, but this time is a combination photo between members and guests, ie: JK-JH photo, JS-JH, HH-JH, KS-JH, and so on. same thing goes with JSM and guests.

when they were talking about a combi photo between KJK and SJH, KJK said something like this, "JH and i........." (and i heard he said:) "ddal......". if i'm right, it means "daughter".

another thing, the 2 guests were fighting over to be KJK's partner.. and i was surprised that JH also joining to win over KJK, so did JSM. after JSM said, "yeobo..", SJH said, "honey..honeyyy..." and when it was KJK's turn to choose between the four of them, as usual, he tried to send SJH and JSM away, but when he did that, SJH said, "what's wrong, honey? / what's wrong with you, honey?" while refusing to go back to her place.

overall the episode is funny. not bad.

• Like 6

IMO

the 2nd number : SJH know him very well when KJK comfort & not & I think it safe KJK.

the 3rd number : when KJK ask to himself & look SJH, why I think actually the question is : when we will getting married ? (since KJK ask but only look at SJH).

AND the sweetest thing is YES! KJK very spend of money for SJH such as buy Adidas brand & buy food for her. You can see now SJH more fat hahahhahahaaaa

• Like 4

tbh when JOY asked KJK the longest he dated a girl, he said 7 years.. 

when JOY asked again, why didn't married, he think for a while only answers , 

sorry for bad english and my delulu.

btw i regreted for putting a mask on while watching PJF , wasted one piece, cause i smile too much .... couldn't hold back... :( 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum. Sorry for not being around, I’ve been busy job hunting and just got word recently that I was finally hired! The position doesn’t start til next year, so I have a bit of time yet before I get busy again!

Anyways, I’m only like a little more than half way done watching the raw, but just wanted to elaborate:

7 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

when they were talking about a combi photo between KJK and SJH, KJK said something like this, "JH and i........." (and i heard he said:) "ddal......". if i'm right, it means "daughter".

@kookiemongg is right, it does sound like he mentions something about a daughter, probably along the lines of “If we had a daughter, she’d look great.”

Jihyo points at the her and JK mix and said something like, “Doesn’t Jong Kook oppa match well?”

Siuk Jin adds: “Jong Kook and JiHyo mix is basically just Ji Hyo.”

Jong Kook even adds: “Me and JiHyo makes the best person” while it sounds like Jaesuk in the background says “JongKook/Jihyo picture is a beauty”

And finally Jongkook adds: “if we had a daughter, it’d be really...” and he left it at that. 

Right after, Jihyo diverts attention back to Suk Jin by saying “(the picture of) Sukjin oppa And I isn’t bad either.”

After viewing the mixes of each member with the first guest, I think Suk Jin said “Jongkook-ah, if you have a daughter, she’ll be pretty!”

And JK agrees. Everyone pretty much agreed that each JK picture mixed with every guest is pretty, except for the last one in which they thought she looked too scary/would be a good fighter (and Gwangsoo even says “Kim Jong Kook’s first fail!”)

So, will check again when actual subs come out, but I really liked that everyone was so encouraging of JK to have a daughter. Also, they didn’t really tease SA about how good their mixed picture looked, but rather they were all just praising them and JK was even going along with it (Jihyo for a time too before she brought up Suk Jin, which as I said before was suspiciously like she felt the need to change the subject after JK started talking about having a daughter)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Jitaeri said:

I’ve been busy job hunting and just got word recently that I was finally hired! The position doesn’t start til next year, so I have a bit of time yet before I get busy again!

Congrats, and thanks for the translation. KJK can’t seem to stop spilling the beans, while apparently SJH’s working overtime to hide those beans. Can’t believe we’re seeing the day when they switch roles like this! :D 

• Like 7