[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

46 minutes ago, caliunnie said:

Omg this is soooo great!!  

@cloudiee1004 I got butterflies too!!!! 

Yes! I think it will be best if no one brings the rumors up!!! When is this air?!

I am not expecting a loveline of SA , as is Myuk PD , i really love him, his style , he dont always force loveline, like BUSTED.

i hope there are no rumors about sa brought up, cause i really want them to enjoy the Cinderella boy's time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacematchmade said:

Can any korean native speaks translate what jong kook says during the game 

I think is something " I am ..... because of you "

i only heard the part of , "난 ... 너때문에 ..... 알지... "

Romanized :" Nan...Neo ttaemun-e ... alji .. "

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnooZe_04 said:

can somebody tell me when I can watch this eps ?? and where can I watch it ?? please 

Pajama friends eps 10 at 10.30 KST next week (Saturday, 17 November 2018). You can watch in Vlive app (u can download at google store / apple store on ur mobile phone) & Lifetime Korea Channel :)

5 hours ago, caliunnie said:

Omg this is soooo great!!  

@cloudiee1004 I got butterflies too!!!! 

Yes! I think it will be best if no one brings the rumors up!!! When is this air?!

Pajama friends eps 10 at 10.30 KST next week (Saturday, 17 November 2018). You can watch in Vlive app (u can download at google store / apple store on ur mobile phone) & Lifetime Korea Channel :)

• Like 1

Hi guys it's been a while since I wrote something on the thread, hope you missed me like I missed you :) 
Actually I wanted to comment about episode 24 of BP but I was really busy so unfortunately I couldn't share my thoughts with you but I was satisfied with all the gifs and explanations provided by the members here, so I'm really thankful to all of your hard work to keep this forum going. ;)

To be honest, I couldn't  watch PF of this week and so I was super surprised when I watched the preview on IG. Like most of you guys, I knew that KJK was programmed as one of the guests to PF and we know that suddenly the information disappeared from PF's page after some fans shared the info on IG. Anyway, KJK being on a program other than RM with SJH is going to be a FIRST for SA. So whatever happens later on, this is gonna be a moment of pure observation for SA shippers. So the first and second time I watch KJK's segment, my eyes will be shooting lazers that's for sure and I will only get to enjoy it after the third time LOL. :D 

Anyway, maybe this is not the right time to talk about what didn't happen yet but preparing our minds to most possibilities has always been a part of SA's rollercoaster ride. And so I think that there is gonna be four possibilities to take into consideration: 

First possibility: Denying all the rumors and pushing the family/friends theory (which is the usual and classical SA method to avoid all the papparzzi and knets attention). And so it also means that SA are not ready to reveal anything soon which means our journey is going to take longer than we expect. We can even see SJH matchmaking KJK with JOY or any other female celeb (HJY as example).  

Second possibility: Playing the "we are family but what if we are more than that" drama. It's the new way SA has been approching their equation lately. SJH has done that before in RM by saying "we were surprised by the articles/rumors" and then asking KJK if they were getting married. In her interview for "Wind Wind Wind" film, SJH choose KJK as a better husband despite all the rumors surrounding them which made even her co-stars/MC/director surprised/annoyed by her answer. In KB, SJH went as far as "what if we are really dating" and then asked them to respect her and KJK's decision to "lie low". On the other hand KJK has been mentionning SJH's name non stop through BP's three seasons. And of course the most recent moment of episode 24  where he was grinning from ear to ear and instead of immediately shutting HAHA up, he went as far as enjoying the story pictured by Ha Dong Hoon. Actually that moment is by far the most suspicious for me, especially when the natural/normal answer to HAHA's question "you two started then" should be "are you out of your mind", or "stop it, we are only family" or "do you want to die" but the "Me?" KJK gave as answer reflected how fluestred he really was but I also think that the mature and veteran KJK kind of deliberately let HAHA spell the beans to a certain degree.    

Third possibility: SA accepting all the teasing as if "OK we got tired of justifying ourselves so let's play along". I doubt this will happen unless SA has some announcement to make soon enough to depend on Myuk PD to make a smooth sail to their ship. 

Fourth possibility: Not a single teasing from staff or members of PF and so SA will be treated as if two best friends and co-workers meeting on the show. And so none of them will feel awkward toward the other.   

We should also take into consideration that this is going to be the first time SA answers their dating rumors directly. So they might get nervous when having to answer in the presence of each other. I didn't count RM moment before because it was cut by JSJ's joke/rescue to the both of them.

I really think that KJK as a guest to PF is something more than being a loyal friend of Myuk PD, because KJK guesting on Busted would have been a more suitable choice than PF. I think Myuk PD is the one who can deliver SA smoothly to the grand public in South Korea and so KJK and SJH trusts him completely. I remember we discussed this before on the thread about SA reveiling themseleves on BP or another show but RM. I also beleive that Myuk PD knows the real equation of SA and so he knows what they want and what makes them uncomfortable. Also the choice of the timing to KJK's appearance on PF is well calculated because a big number of audiences will be present for next week's episode knowing how popular the female guests are. So if there's a special message to deliver, that episode will sure have an impact since a lot of viewers will be waiting for their idols and so SA will be well observed. 

I also want to say that even if we don't get anything special from that episode, hope that Myuk PD will deliver a good image of SA and how close and compatible they are as persons even if they don't bear any romantic feelings for each other.                  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

This is not exactly SA related, but I’ll share it anyway. 

I finally got caught up watching MUD, and in the latest ep (#111), the guest shared how he met his wife: they performed together in a musical. The MCs teased KGM’s mom that her son should star in a musical himself, or a drama, so he can meet his future wife. IIRC, one of the Dragon Bros also met his wife, who’s a musician herself, when she worked with him. And, ofc, we all know SA’s situation. If it worked for others, there’s no reason it won’t work for them, too. :) 

@saissuspicious, long time no read. Welcome back. :D 

• Like 7

I just remember this :

1. 25 October SJH filming Pajama Friends at Lotte World which is that eps KJK as a guest also.

2. 25 October Tinny oppa make insta story on instagram to support Pajama Friends which is his insta story is when SJH filming at 25 October & Myuk PD re-post Tinny oppa on insta story also.

3. RM filming 29 October which is a lot of fans captured them but at that time we can't see KJK but we can see Tinny opa in there.

4. RM filming for this week 11 Nov & next week 18 Nov is before they're filming for Pajama Friends.

Edited by Regita M. P
and 4 days ago SJH uplaod with adidas + one n only cap
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I just remember this :

1. 25 October SJH filming Pajama Friends at Lotte World which is that eps KJK as a guest also.

2. 25 October Tinny oppa make insta story on instagram to support Pajama Friends which is his insta story is when SJH filming at 25 October & Myuk PD re-post Tinny oppa on insta story also.

3. RM filming 29 October which is a lot of fans captured them but at that time we can't see KJK but we can see Tinny opa in there.

4. RM filming for this week 11 Nov & next week 18 Nov is before they're filming for Pajama Friends.

hrmm... things getting more interesting now :heart:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Seems like jong kook hyung will be appearing on Pajama Friends as guest for 2 episodes. One on 17th November and the other one on 24th November. I saw this posted by jong kook hyung's fanbase kjkintl page. The original info is from Papitus Cafe

Yes I saw that too and super excited for it. By the way I'm new to here and I'm spartace's fan since the old days and keep following up their interactions.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, serafina13 said:

Yes I saw that too and super excited for it. By the way I'm new to here and I'm spartace's fan since the old days and keep following up their interactions.

Welcome to the SA forum :D i too joined this forum not too long ago so now I am no longer the Maknae in this forum, you are the new Maknae :D

• Like 3

Ahaha.. they did it again.. their secret whatsapp chat. As they leave for the blue crab and interrogating Haha, KJK can be seen just tucking his phone away, but you can see his screen are.. and as they switched the camera to Haha, SJH seems like she just received the message as she peek into her bag and pulled out her phone. Its too obvious to be coincidence now.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, smartace said:

Ahaha.. they did it again.. their secret whatsapp chat. As they leave for the blue crab and interrogating Haha, KJK can be seen just tucking his phone away, but you can see his screen are.. and as they switched the camera to Haha, SJH seems like she just received the message as she peek into her bag and pulled out her phone. Its too obvious to be coincidence now.

Thank you for mentioning this moment :D if you don't mind could you kindly post gifs/screencaps for this moment as well? Thanks a lot in advance 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Welcome to the SA forum :D i too joined this forum not too long ago so now I am no longer the Maknae in this forum, you are the new Maknae :D

26 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Welcome dear !! :)

Thank you for your warmly welcome. Now I'm the new maknae, Yayy!!!!:D

• Like 2