[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, CI0 said:

We can ship them all we want and even talk about it amongst ourselves but it's crossing the line when you start writing comments like "I don't want her to date _________" or "_________ deserves better" on their or their friends social media. I say this because comments like this were under Tiny's instagram post with many JH fans sharing their "opinions" on who is best for jihyo to date and who THEY find is not suited for her.

Yup, agree with this. I saw a lot on instagram's comment .. 

Spoiler

out of topic a bit, not only this, i really wish SA fans to not comment anything about SA on their instagram.. as i really saw a lot of it in the comments section. Not only Tiny's, even Gapjin, HJY or whoever that knows SJH or KJK ... cause they still have a life to live. just hoping to give them less stress.. 

edit : Don't know if My english is good or not , trying to express my feelings.... 

• Like 3

On 11/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol so i watched ep 33 of BP just out of curiosity. So Angela Kim turns out to be jongkook hyung's daughter in LA, and she is around 3 to 4 years old :joy: the topic of jong kook hyung having a wife and kid in la was constantly being brought up by the guest and others on BP in the last 2 episodes and jong kook hyung continuously denied all those rumors until he finally just gave up and went along with it when HaHa hyung asked him "what is your daughter's name?". And jong kook hyung just answered while giving up on denying "her name is Angela Kim" lol

But jong kook hyung really wishes for a daughter so i hope his first born will be a daughter :blush:

I haven’t watched the latest episodes of BP yet, however upon seeing your post I couldn’t help but react on it. :) 

I think in RM episode 244 wherein Jessi, Jang Do Yeon and 3 other girls guested (wedding theme), one of the games played was a guessing game on top of a boxing ring. LKS was partnered with SJH. LKS had to guess the statement “You are like an angel”.LKS couldn’t figure it out at first and after several attempts, SJH thought of asking him, “What’s my family name? My real family name?” When SJH said this, KJK was seen in the background with a face that showed he guessed it already. Apparently, Cheon is angel in Korean and LKS was able to guess it using this clue.  I tried to google the meaning of angel in Korean and apparently the actual translation is “cheonsa”. Almost the same, isn’t it? ;) 

Out of all the  numerous female names KJK could think of, I wonder why Angela. I know Angela is a pretty and sweet name but why? Was he missing someone (who has cheonsa  in her name) back in Korea while filming in Vietnam? Hmmm....:wub:

Btw, welcome to the forum @Plus 777 ! :) 

Edited by purplehope157
  • Like 5

On 11/5/2018 at 12:31 PM, caliunnie said:

regarding this weeks episode I haven't finished it but when JH is choosing partners JS says he knows who is out (with no chance of being her partner) and says KS is out and it's cut if he said something about JK. JK can be heard saying "isn't she gonna choose HaHa?" I think he is pretty comfortable with arrangement, given that there was a male guest and it could have been "polite" to chose the young handsome guest. When JH is choosing Jk isn't even looking I'm positive they know they can't chose each other so he was "not interested" as he KNEW it would be him (this doesn't come out as I feel it but it's as close as I can describe it).

i really like that HH and JH are so close, knowing how close is JK to HH he probably has someone have his back about JH. 

Imo, the pairings are predetermined as well as the seating arrangement. The center is reserved for the PDs biases. There is no way they will let SJH choose KJK because doing so will put SA in spotlight again. I have taken an extra look in LKS and KJK reactions to confirm which is why I didn’t expect much SA interaction but I have to say I still believe in SA.

If there’s nothing to hide,  why is it most of the time even when there is a male guest, SJH should always choose HH and KJK gets to partner with female guests?  This has happened numerous times to remain unnoticed. This has been discussed here before and I just wanted to point it out again. The only reason is because I think the pairings are scripted and as long as it can be avoided, the DEFAULT pairing scenario for SA is to NOT put them together as a pair. And we are all aware that no RM member has dared to ask SJH why wouldn’t she choose KJK instead of HH. Not even when the newbies came on board. 

In the near future, I am hoping to read that one special news  and see that one special moment where SA can freely declare to the whole world that they will be Partners-in Life FOREVER. :heart:

On a side note, RM has supported HH in promoting his concert and I’m not sure if guesting SNE in the recent episode was a show of support for KJK’s new CF as well. SJH may not be the show’s favored one nowadays (judging by her dwindling screentime)  but I hope it will still support her in promoting her new movie RAGING BULL/UNSTOPPABLE for old times sake.

• Like 4

In all fairness, I dont believe its a clear bias at work here. It might be, but we must also give a certain leeway to chemistry on screen. YJS is definitely get the center seating, mainly because he was the MC of RM. SJH getting HH instead of KJK is definitely a fairplay to the guest. SA are monsters when teamed up (as time have proves) Also, while we would definitely get more moments, the truth is, they probably get edited out (if its too blatant) as to make them NOT a loveline. KJK getting the female guest is also a fairplay treatment to the female guest, he is the perfect babysitter for weaker female guest. Sadly, it comes with the territory that it generates loveline. IIRC, someone in this thread already mentioned that SA did ask a previous PD to not be paired up, so theres that.

So honestly, just take the pairing as a grain of salt, also celebrate the fact that this episode was the first one that I could remember that KJK doesnt have to babysit a female guest (Naeun is quite close to KJK, at least close enough that he has her phone number - and thats rare if you know him, and shes (sorry if theres fans of hers here) the definition of a weak female guest that requires babysitting in physical game). and finally, believe in magnet mode. Its almost always get turned on in every episode.

• Like 2

To clear the seating arrangement and pairings for food I mentioned in my previous post that it is predetermined is because I felt it certainly was. Why was there a need for KJK to move closer to the center when there was an available seat beside him?  The same seat that was vacated by Naeun. The only reason is his partner had to sit beside YJS.  The three ladies didn't have problems in choosing their partners. Their choice is set in stone from the start. But the last person to choose had to create an additional drama that men were fighting to win her. This the reason why I wrote it's scripted.

58 minutes ago, aliciago000 said:

Wow daebak!! Finally our long wait is over! Jong kook hyung is finally coming to PJ! Like @kookiemongg said, i too hope we get something 'positive' from them. Hope they wont bring up the rumors about SA or ask whether anything going on between SA. That would make the atmosphere weird for jong kook hyung and jihyo noona and we would get the usual denial statements. Hope the other PJ members won't ask or bring up the topic of SA's relationship. I want SA to enjoy each other's company and interact freely with one another without any pressure. Also, this is the first show outside RM that SA unites so i am super excited for this!!! 

• Like 9