[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

7 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

ok i need to say this. i personally don't hate JSM or whatsoever. but since the JSM topic keeps resurfacing, it made me lose control a little. so sorry about that. really didn't mean to. :)

I personally do not hate her as well. What annoys me a lot of times is how RM Production/Editing team is unfairly treating old members esp SJH. SA gave good reactions but most of the times they were ignored in order to constantly zoom in someone’s face. That “spark” that made me chose to watch RM is slowly dying and I worry that because of it I may not see SA interactions again. I couldn’t turn a blind eye on any form of INJUSTICE and that is what I see in RM nowadays. RM SBS IG is contantly flooded with comments asking for FAIRNESS/EQUAL treatment and I wonder why the pleas are being disregarded. Just honestly saying.

I love how we have evolved into a small community with sunbaes that have been around for longer and become the voice of reason when donsaengs go out of line (not saying we went out of line). @spartaceluv98 you can be our maknae :D Or was @cloudiee1004 that join last?

regarding SM,, I personally don't dislike her and i too think nobody should bring her up if they are gonna say bad things about her. 

But also we should be open to bring "love lines" cause technically that concerns half our ship, it happens that the lovelines are recurring so they come up and I've said before that we have created a safe discussion environment so where else to go to reassure ourselves as shippers? I think that's half the purpose of this, everyone else believe we are insane, so as long as nobody come up with "this love line is so real it's obvious SA are not together" kind of post it should be discussable or redirected to previous discussions. That's just my opinion, I'll be glad to listen if anyone has a different one.

regarding this weeks episode I haven't finished it but when JH is choosing partners JS says he knows who is out (with no chance of being her partner) and says KS is out and it's cut if he said something about JK. JK can be heard saying "isn't she gonna choose HaHa?" I think he is pretty comfortable with arrangement, given that there was a male guest and it could have been "polite" to chose the young handsome guest. When JH is choosing Jk isn't even looking I'm positive they know they can't chose each other so he was "not interested" as he KNEW it would be him (this doesn't come out as I feel it but it's as close as I can describe it).

i really like that HH and JH are so close, knowing how close is JK to HH he probably has someone have his back about JH. Even though, I've thought about the chance HH doesn't even know, he may suspect it and WANT IT (as a fellow shipper ahhaha) but even as close as they are HH didn't tell Jk about Byul, so who knows?!

Completely unrelated, it's sweet how they get excited about the songs they know the dances for because they have dance to them, JH even fixed the momoland dance because she "knew this"

I just finished the episode!! I think it was such a good episode! I laughed all throughout the episode and it had all kinds of twists and I loved the old vibe nametag elimination in a location other than the sbs building, and how it had a theme!! 10/10 this episode, the only thing that could have make it better would have been some SA moments but for that Ill wait till next week where there is no guest, we all know those get us the best moments. I don't think the guest did much for the episode today, but they were cute!

SA fighting!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey so I'm new to this forum. I first read it because I'm getting interested with KJK and SJH interactions. I'm just someone who like to watch RM. So I hope there are not gonna some hatred comments to one of the member. They're all members from variety show who are met every week. So it's normal for them to be close. Don't read it too much. And for the loveline we already knew how SBS work. So just see it as something fun

• Like 6

about JSM,  i like her, just as normal as other celebrity,no hates at all. I dont really like to bring her up here, as this is a SA forums, and i m not the maknae anymore (YAY!!!) XD.

views about the loveline created. 

Spoiler

I just don't like how the producers or the video editer, or even the music arranger. They tend to create love line just to get views, I know this is how a broadcasting system works, but i just don't like it, just my personal views. MUD, BP or even RM. tbh 

i am sorry if my spoiler spoilt your moods , here some cute gifs :)

618a8c1349540923fdba12689958d109b2de4994cr baidu SA 

Cheers everyone ! :heart:

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

about JSM,  i like her, just as normal as other celebrity,no hates at all. I dont really like to bring her up here, as this is a SA forums, and i m not the maknae anymore (YAY!!!) XD.

views about the loveline created. 

Reveal hidden contents

I just don't like how the producers or the video editer, or even the music arranger. They tend to create love line just to get views, I know this is how a broadcasting system works, but i just don't like it, just my personal views. MUD, BP or even RM. tbh 

618a8c1349540923fdba12689958d109b2de4994

Woooah thank you for the gift. After all this time I always thought that KJK just casually holding her arm/hand. But actually he caress her hand

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

Reveal hidden contents

618a8c1349540923fdba12689958d109b2de4994cr baidu SA 

Omo!! Thank you for this! Family who? Lol 

• Like 5

Sorry because this is slightly out of topic. Does anyone know who Angela Kim is? One of the upcoming BP ep (Ep 33), the caption says " the truth about jong kook and angela kim?!". This special season of BP, they are going all out with lovelines for jong kook hyung it seems.

Lol so i watched ep 33 of BP just out of curiosity. So Angela Kim turns out to be jongkook hyung's daughter in LA, and she is around 3 to 4 years old :joy: the topic of jong kook hyung having a wife and kid in la was constantly being brought up by the guest and others on BP in the last 2 episodes and jong kook hyung continuously denied all those rumors until he finally just gave up and went along with it when HaHa hyung asked him "what is your daughter's name?". And jong kook hyung just answered while giving up on denying "her name is Angela Kim" lol

But jong kook hyung really wishes for a daughter so i hope his first born will be a daughter :blush:

• Like 2

@CI0 my friend told me it was the other way round. She managed to see the original post before tiny hyung corrected the mistake. Tiny hyung actually tagged jong kook hyung's ig name on his own picture. For jihyo noona he tagged correctly but for his picture he "mistakenly" tagged kjk76 name. So when you tap on the picture, it shows my_songjihyo and kjk76 :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm sure no here needs this reminder but since I'm seeing so much of this on Instagram I thought I'd share it here for any lurkers reading.

I'm a Jihyo fan and while I do ship her with Jongkook I don't force those feelings on her or harass her friends on their social media pages. This idea that fans know who is better for their bias than their bias themselves is absolutely crazy. We can ship them all we want and even talk about it amongst ourselves but it's crossing the line when you start writing comments like "I don't want her to date _________" or "_________ deserves better" on their or their friends social media. I say this because comments like this were under Tiny's instagram post with many JH fans sharing their "opinions" on who is best for jihyo to date and who THEY find is not suited for her. All those comments are deleted now I'm guessing by Tiny himself. I can't imagine Tiny having to read those comments. I'm happy he deleted them but I see this way too often with Jihyo AND jongkook fans. They'll tear whoever they seem unfit for their bias not even taking into consideration how their bias might feel for that person or how uncomfortable they're making their bias friends feel having to read that kind of stuff. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1