[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

7 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Funny enough if the wording was translated right what was "denied" was Jongkook reserving a wedding hall not the relationship. I wonder why.;)

Haha continues being the captain of our ship and what a great one at that! They're supposed to be talking about how Jongkook relates with the model yet Haha kept bringing it back to Jihyo. LOL 

What really shocked me was Jongkook's reaction. Normally we get the fake laughter and a very talkative JK repeating "no" but this time he seemed genuinely nervous. Especially when Haha brought up the MAMA awards. 

Haha: That's right you two started then.

JK: what?

Haha: [instantly repeats himself] Since then?

Jk: [pause] Me?

LMAO poor JK had no idea what to say that he just asked "me?".  Also before that the fake thinking face JK did when Haha "reminded" him that he went to the MAMAs with Jihyo killed me.:joy:

and KJK's reaction when haha teasing MAMA award : like flitring to haha.

KJK's reaction remind me when Cha Tae Hyun teasing him about marriage & KJK teasing by someone (forget) about marriage also (when he read the nominations).

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK's reaction remind me when Cha Tae Hyun teasing him about marriage & KJK teasing by someone (forget) about marriage also (when he read the nominations).

This happened right after SA got fired. KJK and CTH gave out an award, and CTH was teasing but also cheering KJK up. Yep, KJK’s reaction to HH reminded me of the same moment. He didn’t hit CTH, but dropped honorifics and made a threatening move toward his buddy. CTH said he was just joking.

I also remember KJK bringing up MAMA on Dragon Bros to remind JH that he got so drunk that night, he fell asleep in front of his door. When JH insisted he did not get drunk, KJK said, yes he did because SJH told him. He even threatened to call SJH to confirmThis connects with HH’s disclosure. :D 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, smartace said:

Can we give an award or something for Haha lol. He is indeed our SA fanclub president. 

LKS : SJK's friend

HH : KJK's friend

what if that's true, it means 5 years going on 6 years they're secretly dating with many caught moments & a lots of hints.LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Also had to mention this. On the bus when they were on the way to the cafe to meet Toc Tien, others kept teasing jong kook hyung that he might even be able to meet his match soon. Then haha hyung stated "you guys can be friends" and jk hyung agreed "yes we can be friends, why not?" So he was ok with the "being friends" statement. Then the pd explained they were going to try to make her as on of the investors as part of this special season of BP.  I believe they were looking for investors to buy properties among rich celebs in Vietnam, and Toc Tien was one of them. They all agreed jong kook hyung would play a big part in persuading her to invest. Then papa smurf said "she actually does not know it is going to be about investments. She thinks she is meeting us to discuss about differences in the entertainment world between SK and Vietnam". So they all asked papa smurf "so this is a fraud?" Haha hyung then said "you can be her boyfriend". At this moment you can see jong kook hyung glaring at him, not liking that idea from haha hyung. Also when haha hyung said jk hyung can start singing "one man" to her to pursuade her further if she decides to take a step back from investing, jong kook hyung said "i dont want to do that" but lol of course in the end he has to go along with it and sing "one man" to her as well as give her flowers. Their loveline will be shown in tomorrow's ep, so expect the usual cheesy lines, bgm, captions and teasing from haha hyung. The pd said they invited two female celebs so i am guessing jong kook hyung will have two lovelines for Vietnam Big Picture. 

Also, before I forgot, when the pd was telling them about Toc Tien in the bus, someone asked "how tall is she?", then one staff member said "170cm". Both gapjin and haha hyung said to jk hyung "she is not your type" and even jk hyung said "i don't like girls who are too tall" lol 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Oh my god! I ran in circles trying to decide what to make of this. First of all this goes along what we have discussed before, THEY DO NOT DENY... ever,,,,  this will work when they announce, they never lied because they never said they WERENT together. 

I had a voice in my head that told me not to look at it with bias eyes, so I tried to think logically about this... "maybe this is a love line, they know it catches people's attention" I told myself. Mentioning JH did get us all to watch today's episode (or at least the one part, but I bet today's episode has more views than average) but then so does click bait from articles, we normally don't believe in them but we read them to see what they are saying. They could have click bait us into the episode, all good with that, STILL DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY HE DOESNT DENY IT!! We were already there for the "loveline" what's the point of not denying it? He could deny it and anyone that ships them would still ship them we would have just said "he didn't meant it" or "the way he said it isn't right" and we would have watch everything else involving JH, as a loveline it still works if he denies but... HE DOESNT! 

Plus, he could have denied even more aggressively than normal, Haha was literally implying they slept together.

what I don't know what to do with is GJ's reaction, he would know if they were dating, right? His reactions don't say much about the statement being made. Papa's smurf is another reaction to read, it threw me off seeing him not even surprise about Haha's accusations, like when jk implied they could have JH on the show, or the stuff when Jk asked what had JH said in knowing bros.

another question I have is if he denied the love line with the xman girl?  that was a selling loveline, so I wonder if a love line clicks with people, they would just sell it as rating bait (not denying it drags it on)

happy about this developemnet!

Hope we see something from JH's side soon!!

SA fighting!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Hi guys...

Im so happy to see how Haha mentioned our Ji Hyo Unnie at today Bp eps.

Regardless of the loveline with Toc Tien:)) she is engaged already hahaa :)))) Im wonder the crew knew about it so She would be a safe choice for our JK oppa to create loveline with her :)) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@mn0096 I'm not fluent in Korean but from a quick google search it looks like those articles aren't about the marriage rumors but are instead of different SA moments that the news wrote about. Like I said I'm not fluent in korean so I can't translate the articles or their titles but here they are in order that they appear on Big Picute.

News of Jihyo a special MC for Ugly Duckling and meeting Jongkook's mom

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=207102#_enliple

RM Christmas episode 

http://www.koreatimes.com/article/20171224/10

Jihyo's appearance on Ugly Duckling

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2018031601177&Dep0=www.google.com&utm_source=www.google.com&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=news#Redyho

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, caliunnie said:

what I don't know what to do with is GJ's reaction, he would know if they were dating, right? His reactions don't say much about the statement being made. Papa's smurf is another reaction to read, it threw me off seeing him not even surprise about Haha's accusations, like when jk implied they could have JH on the show, or the stuff when Jk asked what had JH said in knowing bros.

I’m pretty sure Gap Jin knows. He takes care of a lot of stuff for KJK, above and beyond being his occasional on-air sidekick. IIRC, Gap Jin was there when SJH joined KJK and his posse at that restaurant a few years back. If I saw it correctly, Gap Jin laughed quite loudly when HH and KJK were going back and forth on today’s ep, but he wasn’t surprised. Again, no reason for him to be. 

As for Papa Smurf, I didn’t understand why even after SJH denied on KB, he pushed for her to join the guys at the LA baseball game. He was there when she denied, yet he just casually disregarded her statement that she and KJK were not an item. He suggested her going after KJK said that he always wanted to take his GF overseas. So, in Papa Smurf’s mind, KJK’s GF equals SJH? As you noted, he also did a bizarre thing: He assured KJK that SJH didn’t say anything bad. As with Gap Jin, I’m sure Papa Smurf knows SA’s true equation. He may not have known at first, but he has since figured it out. 

YEH: He’s always denied, but not clearly until his blind date ep. That’s when he explained that he (and IMO YEH) used each other as cover. Makes sense since theirs has always been the iconic loveline, and if he didn’t say no strongly, fans would naturally assume he meant yes. Just SOP in K-entertainment. 

Totally did not expect the strength of HH’s teasing today, especially the suggestion that SA “met” during MAMA. What’s in store from SJH’s side? Maybe another denial, but it’s hard to ignore KJK’s lack of response to such an explosive suggestion. :D 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mn0096 said:

This happened right after SA got fired. KJK and CTH gave out an award, and CTH was teasing but also cheering KJK up. Yep, KJK’s reaction to HH reminded me of the same moment. He didn’t hit CTH, but dropped honorifics and made a threatening move toward his buddy. CTH said he was just joking.

I also remember KJK bringing up MAMA on Dragon Bros to remind JH that he got so drunk that night, he fell asleep in front of his door. When JH insisted he did not get drunk, KJK said, yes he did because SJH told him. He even threatened to call SJH to confirmThis connects with HH’s disclosure. :D 

you mean about this one video right ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7eWT_A3pt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bc6pwpllwf7i

It means what haha said is trully the truth about SA. he isn't lying !!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@mn0096 I'm not fluent in Korean but from a quick google search it looks like those articles aren't about the marriage rumors but are instead of different SA moments that the news wrote about. Like I said I'm not fluent in korean so I can't translate the articles or their titles but here they are in order that they appear on Big Picute.

News of Jihyo a special MC for Ugly Duckling and meeting Jongkook's mom

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=207102#_enliple

RM Christmas episode 

http://www.koreatimes.com/article/20171224/10

Jihyo's appearance on Ugly Duckling

https://www.google.com/amp/m.chosun.com/news/article.amp.html%3fsname=news&contid=2018031601177

Thank you so much for this info. Much appreciated! :D 

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Yes. And, here’s the awards show where CTH teased KJK about his GF. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Thats true. and i miss @linzer03 ur analyzis . Ur comment always make me calm & relax...

I'm not dead! (Though law school is trying to change that)

Anyways, I've always been pretty confident that, they are dating, spartace were dating by the end of 2013 (esp. by their MAMA appearance), my only question has been when did it start. Perhaps the MAMA was the start but I always thought it was sooner than that. I am surprised HH mentioned the 2013 MAMA because I assumed spartace would pretend they started dating recently or be pretty vague about the timeline. It is possible that KJK didn't approve HH's comment about 2013 MAMA, and the comment will probably be largely forgotten if spartace do announce (as it was made on BP, not RM). But I've always said that even if spartace claimed to have begun dating recently, I'll continue insisting that they began dating in 2013. And now we have this ep of BP to point to. The 2013 theory is not as insane as some people might think. In fact, based on this ep, it's probably true lol.

I have more thoughts but got some other things to do first!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I'm not dead! (Though law school is trying to change that)

Anyways, I've always been pretty confident that spartace were dating by the end of 2013 (esp. by their MAMA appearance), my only question has been when did it start. Perhaps the MAMA was the start but I always thought it was sooner than that. I am surprised HH mentioned the 2013 MAMA because I assumed spartace would pretend they started dating recently or be pretty vague about the timeline. It is possible that KJK didn't approve HH's comment about 2013 MAMA, and the comment will probably be largely forgotten if spartace do announce (as it was made on BP, not RM). But I've always said that even if spartace claimed to have begun dating recently, I'll continue insisting that they began dating in 2013. And now we have this ep of BP to point to. The 2013 theory is not as insane as some people might think. In fact, based on this ep, it's probably true lol.

I have more thoughts but got some other things to do first!

yeahh finally come back !!

btw, THANK YOU !!

Fighting for u !!

• Like 1