[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Just want to add few SA moments...

SJH called Jang Yoon Ju (her unnie in pajama friends - she is also the one who was mentioned KJK in pajama friends), SJH asked her to rank all members of RM based on their appearances. 1. SJH, 2. JSM, 3.KJK and so on.... i wonder if JSM didn't interrupted, will she pick KJK 2nd? and JYJ seems close to YJS, HH and LKS.

SJH's reaction when she hears JYJ chooses KJK..

a1.png

KJK's reaction...

a2.png

a.png

when YJS vs SJH.... KJK only looks at SJH (YJS is on the left).

aa.png

aaa.png

b.png

bb.png

c.png

cc.png

ccc.png

d.png

dd.png

KJK "soft voice" was activated in this moment...

ee.png

(RANDOM) only SA were wearing sandals...

ddd.png

e.png

btw, it's interesting that they dress SJH as a "corpse bride" (halloween theme) for next episode.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I heard from IG, SJH didn't given te towel by the staff after she getting wet, that's a reason finally KJK give the 2 towel whos KJK held before to her. And when she wear the jacket, they said it's oversized with her, because the jacket given by YJS, I don't know this is true / not.

and.... I don't know this is suitable or not to talking about this in this forum... Sorry what if not suitable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching the latest episode. I looked closely to all of the SA moments all of you mentioned above. Yes, they maybe distant at the very beginning  but they can’t  fool theirselves that they have a special magnet making them to move closer to each other. 

Has anyone notice this scene when they move inside to play the first game? 

57-AA531-B-1-EAA-4-D3-A-B910-E0-C611454-

82-C85-B36-F5-B4-4362-8-D65-DA0672-C2-B5

SA were the only members who walked behind YJS but they cut it.. 

36-D915-FA-88-BB-4-A3-E-83-DD-93-C89016-

@Regita M. P Thank you for mentioning this one. I also noticed what you’ve said. She’s the 3rd/4th to eliminate at the game but they didn’t hand her a jacket nor towel(?) 

And how come JK have 2 towels? Maybe one for JH. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, heymriel said:

@Regita M. P Thank you for mentioning this one. I also noticed what you’ve said. She’s the 3rd/4th to eliminate at the game but they didn’t hand her a jacket nor towel(?) 

And how come JK have 2 towels? Maybe one for JH. 

Nahhhh, i think so maybe one for SJH... and in the end, he give 2 :)) my delulu

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I heard from IG, SJH didn't given te towel by the staff after she getting wet, that's a reason finally KJK give the 2 towel whos KJK held before to her. And when she wear the jacket, they said it's oversized with her, because the jacket given by YJS, I don't know this is true / not.

and.... I don't know this is suitable or not to talking about this in this forum... Sorry what if not suitable.

I am guessing if KJK gave her his white jacket, it seems SJH  hand is putting inside the jacket instead, and KJK hoodie is fully zipped up, as you see the other members have the white hoodie that shows up, but not KJK.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

It's seems SBS try to KJK with JSM want to winner on sbs award.

sorry again for not suitable content

It seems like KJK and JSM just happened to be standing next to each other in the lineup when these pictures were taken. Side Note: KJK and SJH look so cute in their costumes!

Don't forget SJH is the corpse bride (i wonder whose decision that was?). It reminds me of beggar JSJ lol.

Haven't had a chance to see the ep yet. The way my schedule works I'm usually busy until wednesday. I'll post my thoughts once I see it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/22/2018 at 11:29 AM, Regita M. P said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPJ1NzBIo2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mvqd3j38gvrx

PD Hwanjie IG update.

It's seems SBS try to KJK with JSM want to winner on sbs award.

sorry again for not suitable content

Naah, like @linzer03 said they just seem to be standing in that way... we know if SBS was trying to get them an award they would put waaaaaay more into them being a loveline, starting with the cast promoting it and following by way more annoying BGM and editing stuff, so even though I get bother by them slipping in some pseudo romantic interactions I dont think they want to sell it as anything official to the point of an award (plus Kwangmin won last year, it wouldnt look good for SM to win with a different partner this year)

SA fighting!

• Like 5

@caliunnie hello there. You had the chance to see jong kook hyung and jihyo noona right in front of your eyes right? How was the feeling seeing them live? Also this time SA was more reserved during the FM right? I saw some clips in youtube jihyo noona interacted more with Sechan and jongkook hyung interacted more with Somin right? I guess they want to highlight the MongChan and Kookmin siblings more. 

d3213d15a7748531d94ad8b4394d0f0e.gif

- Delulu mood - 

I don't know why.. I rewatched this episode ... 
the moment starting when they arrived at the shop until the food arrived ... 

is just so sweet ... 

He encourages JH to do the TT dance ... then JH tease KJK ... *lip biting* ..is just like how a husband behave towards a wife ... 

i literally can replay this all time ... 

please dont tell me they are not real .... ((sorry if i am too over :( ))

• Like 6

On 10/21/2018 at 7:17 PM, kookiemongg said:

Just want to add few SA moments...

SJH called Jang Yoon Ju (her unnie in pajama friends - she is also the one who was mentioned KJK in pajama friends), SJH asked her to rank all members of RM based on their appearances. 1. SJH, 2. JSM, 3.KJK and so on.... i wonder if JSM didn't interrupted, will she pick KJK 2nd? and JYJ seems close to YJS, HH and LKS.

(...)

(RANDOM) only SA were wearing sandals...

ddd.png

e.png

btw, it's interesting that they dress SJH as a "corpse bride" (halloween theme) for next episode.

I have this theory... Remember when JK was in Knowing bros and he said all the criticism he got for wearing sandals to a shooting? Ok, when you pointed this out my mind (delu or not) jumped directly in this direction... JK was probably hurting and because of his gout his feet were probably hurting and swollen to the point he felt better wearing sandals. JH knowing this could happen to her darling bf, possibly goes around with her own pair of sandals, in case he needs to wear them she would wear them as well, that way he wont get critized as he is not the only one "slacking off" by wearing sandals at a shoot, or at least netizens wont be able to critize him without pointing her out as well (that way he doesnt go through that on his own).

Jus my mind running wild but it makes sense to me.

Beside that I love how she talked as you mention, a dissapointed/naggish GF tone, I was recently watching SM and SC's first episode (346 if im not wrong) and she used the same tone to tell him to shut up or he was gonna get the waterbomb! I think is so couple-y when they use different tones with eachother as they do to anyone else.

@cloudiee1004@spartaceluv98 Welcome to the suffering guys! We have had huge droughts before (and I was here after monday couple and we got married so I can only imagine the suffering of earlier shippers) so a slow episode does not mean anything, plus we got some cute little moments. Even if the concept required them to be separate, they found the way back to eachother a couple of times. SA fighting!

4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@caliunnie hello there. You had the chance to see jong kook hyung and jihyo noona right in front of your eyes right? How was the feeling seeing them live? Also this time SA was more reserved during the FM right? I saw some clips in youtube jihyo noona interacted more with Sechan and jongkook hyung interacted more with Somin right? I guess they want to highlight the MongChan and Kookmin siblings more. 

Yes! I was lucky enough to see them live, OMG I cant even start to describe when I first saw them (I was preeeeetty close) JH came out first and she is gorgeous and imagine my shipper heart when shortly after JK comes behind her (with both their voices in the playback) looking hot as they come and singing while looking at her.. holy crap I was so shocked I couldnt even scream. Not SA related when they walked to the end of the stage they pass next to me and all I could do was turn my head like an owl because I could not process what was going on hahahahahhah hot mess I was! Didnt even matter I didnt understand what them or the translator was saying I enjoyed the whole thing just looking at the cast and singing what little I could sing (my shining moment was when JK sang Im not the only one, so there is that)

I dont know if you read the post I made after the FM, but I did comment as you mention that JH-SC and JK-SM was very active, we came to the conclusion it was their fist FM so they were probably very nervous and they are such good people they were probably trying to make them feel more at ease.

@mn0096 aaw :') half the fun has being been able to share with my dearest fellow shippers :))

@cloudiee1004 Dont apologize for bringing back such a cute moment!!! that episode has the tone thing I was mentioning above, when he says "JH you are so mean" or something like that, melts my heart the tone he uses, So flirtatious!

Sorry guys this post is all over the place, I swear it was well organized but Soompie kept deleting it so after three times writing the same thing it just became quite messy!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

d3213d15a7748531d94ad8b4394d0f0e.gif

- Delulu mood - 

I don't know why.. I rewatched this episode ... 
the moment starting when they arrived at the shop until the food arrived ... 

is just so sweet ... 

He encourages JH to do the TT dance ... then JH tease KJK ... *lip biting* ..is just like how a husband behave towards a wife ... 

i literally can replay this all time ... 

please dont tell me they are not real .... ((sorry if i am too over :( ))

Quote back to my post ; i will just put it in spoiler mode , and let you guys and delulu :3 

Spoiler

#2 He bites his lips

This sing is similar to the previous one. A lot of us know that people are biting their lips is there are nervous. However, this is not the only thing this sign shows. If playing with one’s hair could be a sign of nervousness and also of flirting, then biting your lips definitely shows some sexual intentions.

When a man bites his lips, this could be a sign that he wants to kiss you, even if he is doing it involuntarily. And whatever the reason for biting his lips, you should know that he definitely is into you in one way or another.

• Like 4

Hi guys, correct me if I am wrong. I am a new shipper, not new,is been half a year d ... just lurkiing now only start posting , i realise some moments where the video editer put a teaser of SA jumping into water, (EP383 for the teaser) but EP384  didn't come out tho .... @@ 

i guess they purposely did that ? .... ? 

Spoiler

DqRXxLOVsAAWgY_.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

When a man bites his lips, this could be a sign that he wants to kiss you, even if he is doing it involuntarily. And whatever the reason for biting his lips, you should know that he definitely is into you in one way or another.

LOL. Sometimes people bite their lips because they don’t want to smile, laugh, or say something. Basically, they’re trying to control some sort of emotion. I also noticed his eyes. They went soft, and sort of mirror the movement of his mouth, if that makes sense. Put everything together, and I see some pretty heavy duty flirting. At the very least, I agree that he really liked what she was doing. Someone CMIIW, but this is also the moment where he said that SJH practiced the routine right before going to bed. I’m sure she told him, because he couldn’t have been around before she went to bed, right? 

As for the staff showing SA moments in previews, but leaving those completely out in the eps, that happens all the time. I remember a bts pic of SA for the X-Man ep, with SA holding each other and smiling. That didn’t make it into the actual ep. Same thing happened during the RM vs. 300 ep, where the members had to play all sorts of games around the #300. A bts photo showed SJH helping KJK during a game. In the ep, MC was shown caring for each other (deservedly so since the staff forced them to do something really hard), but the SA part was edited out. Shippers are used to stuff like that by now, that’s why personally I cherish small moments. At least we still get those, knowing that lots of potentially bigger moments were trashed. Just because we don’t see SA interact onscreen doesn’t mean they don’t IRL. :) 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I’m sure she told him, because he couldn’t have been around before she went to bed, right? 

As for the staff showing SA moments in previews, but leaving those completely out in the eps, that happens all the time. I remember a bts pic of SA for the X-Man ep, with SA holding each other and smiling. That didn’t make it into the actual ep. Same thing happened during the RM vs. 300 ep, where the members had to play all sorts of games around the #300. A bts photo showed SJH helping KJK during a game. In the ep, MC was shown caring for each other (deservedly so since the staff forced them to do something really hard), but the SA part was edited out. Shippers are used to stuff like that by now, that’s why personally I cherish small moments. At least we still get those, knowing that lots of potentially bigger moments were trashed. Just because we don’t see SA interact onscreen doesn’t mean they don’t IRL.  

Since that eps, i'm guessing for pretty sure both of them until now still chit chat everyday every moment what she is doing and what he is doing, no secret.

YES !! You can see also SBS & RM cut it off the scene many eps about SA moment, so, what if we watch RM and then no SA moment or they look like avoid each other etc, NO ! I can said NO! Both of them still the same, close and care each other BUT they cut it off, so don't be sad and judge KJK / SJH what if we can't look SA moment, not SA false but SBS & RM :D

e.g Yokohama eps SA & haha have a less screen than other team ; NZ eps esp when they did the Nevis swing twice, Switzerland eps, eps 384 when SA jump & holding each other to the water, etc

• Like 4

Being busy and all, finally i can post my review, fiuuuhhh...:sweatingbullets: , i put it in spoiler mode, so you will not spamming by my post, LOL

SA Moment ep 422:

Spoiler

SA Moment ep 422:

Theme: Legendary Captain Race

First Segment:

SJH stand between KJK and YJS, and then when Kwangmin came to the scene, KJK said anyone would think kwangmin had a mission (because they dressed like a couple) and YSC said this is why we had the rumors, and YJS followed said “They shouldn’t date” and kwangmin protested but then YJS said again “ HJY and KJK shouldn’t date either” and KJK said “There’s nothing between us. Don’t edit this part out” and YJS said “ This relationship is impossible”. And they must choose between team face and team voice, and HH, KJK went to team voice and the rest went to team face, including SJH. And they must played “Race of Wits” again to balance the team. And SJH failed that game after lose battle with JSJ, LOL., when YJS asked her why didn’t she sit down?, and SJH answered JSJ was confusing her, and KJK expression when that happen seems like satisfied with the result and HH welcomed SJH by said “Come here” and LHN said she was hoping SJH joined her team, and KJK surprised and said “really?”. After that ISH eliminated YSC from team face too, so YSC joined team voice. So it between Nevis Swing team vs Penalty Team (again)

Second Segment:

The captain is the guest. And we saw KJK bring along his black bag again although they provided by pink bag too. SJH helped LHN did the breaking plastic wraps mission. But the funny thing, before the pink team standing based on age, except LHN, but after LHN did the mission, SA stand side by side again.

First Game : ‘Sleeping Bag Express’

They being glued again, KJK stand behind her, tap her back, acted cute,  danced beside her (he supposed to be behind her actually ,LOL)

Second Game : ‘Burning Forehead’

When they coaxed LKS to got slapped, SJH linked her arm in KJK’s arm . When Pink team time to got slapped, LHN had to slapped KJK’s forehead, but instead slapped his forehead, she accidentally slapped his eyes, and YJS teased him by said Jongkook feels pain too.

Third Game: ‘Flour Puck’

SA still side by side many times. This time we saw KJK so determined to win. He stand up against JSJ, LKS, JSM (We even heard this bm again..)but ended lost, and pink team got wet instantly by water bomb.

Third Segment:

-Legendary Treasure Hunt-

First Round (Pink team):

KJK guarded HH while they chased of treasure. SJH instantly find one when the game began, after that KJK find one again, and made HH took it to double up the money. Even wiling gave his name tag for HH’s safeness (so sweet…), but after that HH eliminated too.

Second Round (Blue Team):

Kwangmin hiding behind the smelly toilet, being the best instinct, SJH and KJK first heading to the toilet but failed found them. KJK with ‘sparta’ bgm succeed eliminated ISH whom took his name tag before. And HH as great captain made YSC -20 dollars and being the last place with HH with 10 dollars, SA and LHN had 300 dollars and exempt from penalty. And HH and YJS faced the penalty together.

CONCLUSION:

I heard SJH sick in this episode that’s why KJK stick to her like that? Even after that he got sick too, OMO!! Very romantic! He followed her everywhere!! And SJH wearing the same earrings for this while(round silver plain earrings)

SA moment ep 423:

Spoiler

SA Moment RM ep 423:

Theme: Game of Thrones

First Segment:

SJH was wearing green clothes and stand beside LKS, and HH said the 4 of them like teletubies, LOL, SJH as Dipsy, LKS as Lala, JSJ as Tinky Winky and YJS as Po, LOL. And YJS said this was his first time to saw KJK wearing a bright color ( He was wearing yellow neon clothes), JSM said KJK was Lala, but HH complimented him again and said KJK like manager of gym place. And a bee came to the site, SJH, LKS, YJS, and JSJ afraid of that bee but JSM said the bee didn’t went  to KJK because he was wearing the same color, and YJS said again KJK scarier than a bee, he is a wasp, and LKS supported YJS words by said Jongkook’s words hurt more than a bee sting. After that they played whose the first rank between them by roulette, and LKS won it.So he had privilege to ranked them, and he put KJK in the last rank, LOL and SJH was in third rank.

Second Segment:

Game: Knowledge is Power

They standing in ranked that LKS’s made. In O vs X game, KJK choose O and SJH choose X, and KJK won it along with thw others.. When teased LKS and YSC with ‘Kitchen towel’ thing, SJH back to KJK’s side for a while.Because SJH failed, she must played a game again against the other whom picked the same answer with her, so she against LKS, JSM, and JSJ, to choose rank 5th-8th, and she made in 6th rank, LOL. After that this time KJK with HH, YJS, and YSC fighting over 1nd-8th rank. And KJK won 2nd place by answer correctly and smashed 2 gourds in the processed. LKS protested that by said “give JK a dog bowl, this is too easy for him, give him a metal bowl” LOL, and HH added by said “ Give him a brass pot, give him earthen pot” LOL. But after that because HH as the master of the questions (absolute member) won the mission, HH take first place and that made HH changed the ranking again, OMG. HH made SJH in 6th position and KJK in 3rd position.

Third Segment:

They must rearrange the rank based on person’s roulette friend, and JSJ spin the roulette, and SJH was choosen. SJH called YJ, and want her ranked them based on the looks, LOL, and off course YJ put SJH in no 1st , and KJK was in number 3rd.

Game: Break the wall to the future

SJH provided by aqua shoes, and KJK provided by High Heels, LOL, and KJK failed in first stage, so he was in 8th position. And SJH failed in second stage, so she was in 6th position. But after she failed, she went to KJK’s side. ( If it based ranks, she supposed to beside JSM). But because YJS failed as absolute member and took the past place, KJK position up to 7th and SJH was in 5th position.

Game: Dice of Fate

Based on number of badges, KJK took 5th place, and SJH took 6th place. So they were beside each other.  Being SpartAce and that day were not their lucky day, when they rolled the dice, KJK had nothing and SJH had 2 pips. Even SJH complained about how he act like not he used to be that day, LOL. ( I still saw him sniffing, so I guessed he still had flu that day). And JSJ had miracle by winning with many pips. And in the end SJH in 3rd position and KJK in last position. Funny thing when she must slap Sechan with water bailer, that water slap YJS behind too, LOL. And miraculously KJK in 8th position being slapped by LKS with one bucket full of water.

Conclusion:

The idea was very smart, and this episode is historical episode to JSJ, LOL.

• Like 6