[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@cloudiee1004

Btw, guys, YJS and his wife welcomed a baby girl. Congratulations to both! KJK wished for a daughter not too long ago. Hopefully, his wish comes true. :D 

Yes, Yes !! I hope his wish come true.

And you all guys must remember next autumn / winter it's his dream for getting married ...

I hope all his wishes come true !!!!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, cloudiee1004 said:

when jong kook sing while he walks out, 

나는 너뿐이라는 걸 (naneun neoppuniraneun geol)

which means [You’re the only one for me]

he is definitely looking at jihyo right T-T  // correct me if i m wrong T-T  

I think he was looking at both SJH and the audience, which makes sense since she was next to him, and fans were yelling. As a fellow shipper, I respect your delulu mind, LOL. Since you brought up SA’s skinship, while it’s not quite the same thing, I want to point out their interaction as they exited: He not only waited, but watched out for her. This is not only SOP for them at fanmeets, but also a continuation of last week’s ep which was filmed a few days before. :) 

And, let me add: SJH’s singing voice has improved so much! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@cloudiee1004, welcome to the forum, :)And, you’re right, SA’s skinship is really not normal at all whether they’re friends, co-workers, or even family. RM’s a very physical show, and all the members interact, but no one does it quite the way SA do it. 

More than how they touch is the way they speak to each other. There’s a casualness that comes from working together for a long time, but along with that familiarity is a sweetness, respect, and intimacy that’s exclusive to SA. KJK’s reserved so a bit more difficult to gauge, but SJH sometimes says or does things that friends, co-workers, and family would not do. For example, the way she begged KJK to give a break to HH in NZ, or when she refused LKS’s help but insisted on KJK’s when she had to reach inside the mystery box, or when she yelled “Oppa!” and all the other oppas seemed to know she meant KJK. 

Standard question for this forum: aside from their skinship, what drew you to SA? Thanks. 

Btw, guys, YJS and his wife welcomed a baby girl. Congratulations to both! KJK wished for a daughter not too long ago. Hopefully, his wish comes true. :D 

thank you , I'm also one of YJS big fans T-T so glad they have a daughter T-T 

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I think he was looking at both SJH and the audience, which makes sense since she was next to him, and fans were yelling. As a fellow shipper, I respect your delulu mind, LOL. Since you brought up SA’s skinship, while it’s not quite the same thing, I want to point out their interaction as they exited: He not only waited, but watched out for her. This is not only SOP for them at fanmeets, but also a continuation of last week’s ep which was filmed a few days before. :) 

And, let me add: SJH’s singing voice has improved so much! 

if i am not mistaken, Ji Hyo sang the part is with backup voice with KJK <3 .... correct me if i m wrong !! T-T but she is really good at singing now !!! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

thank you , I'm also one of YJS big fans T-T so glad they have a daughter T-T 

if i am not mistaken, Ji Hyo sang the part is with backup voice with KJK <3 .... correct me if i m wrong !! T-T but she is really good at singing now !!! 

Maybe the trainer is her bf, of  KJK hahahhahaaa like many years ago when Haha said : SJH abs trainer by KJK hihihiii

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

SJH Ig update : Photos of Haha on his concert.

SJH attend to Haha concert which is KJK also attend because KJK is the one of the guest of Haha's concert.

I’m having trouble with IG today. Can anyone share SJH’s pics from HH’s concert, especially if she took any of KJK? Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I’m having trouble with IG today. Can anyone share SJH’s pics from HH’s concert, especially if she took any of KJK? Thanks!

I don't how to attach :)))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJ3gPtHwdh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ddx4t74v1qql

Anyone please confirm he is Haha ? or KJK on SJH IG update? The comments all of said Haha, why my delulu is KJK, damn it my deluluuu :""")

It's confirm, Haha.

I just kidding :))))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Anyone please confirm he is Haha ? or KJK on SJH IG update? The comments all of said Haha, why my delulu is KJK, damn it my deluluuu :""")

LOL, God we’re a sorry bunch, aren’t we? In the nicest, cutest way possible, ofc. :D 

I’m sure HH and/or Skull will also update, so maybe we’ll see KJK. Since HH loves his Mapo sis, he may include something with her, too. 

• Like 4

NEWS :

RM fan meet will be held in HKG & Thailand, to be announced for the details :))) R u ready SA shippers for SA banner & SA moment again ?? yeahh !!!

3 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

She is special guest on HaHa's concert!

WAH !!!!!!! Daebak !!! She is dancing Gashina again . Muchlove !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

She is special guest on HaHa's concert!

And KJK, too? And, what HJY song? If so, the shade, man, the shade (or maybe, it’s respect). I don’t know anymore. Gosh darn it, stupid IG doesn’t work!!!!

Edit: “Shade” - a poorly worded joke, guys. No shade meant, just lots of respect as highlighted. I’m a big HJY fan, in case I haven’t made that clear before. But, I’m a bigger SA fan, so sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain thinks. No offense meant, at all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

And KJK, too? And, what HJY song? If so, the shade, man, the shade (or maybe, it’s respect). I don’t know anymore. Gosh darn it, stupid IG doesn’t work!!!!

HJY song, did u remember when Hwanjie PD wedding, KJK sing marry me & then HJY sing that's song with a mini dress.. I don't know about the title..

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

LOL . SJH sing a HJY song. is she attend also ?

i'm sure it's just the same to what they did back in ep 412, when JH and HH did karaoke mission with momoland.. they sang HJY's song. tbh, i'm getting too lazy to know anything HJY related lol. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

i'm sure it's just the same to what they did back in ep 412, when JH and HH did karaoke mission with momoland.. they sang HJY's song. tbh, i'm getting too lazy to know anything HJY related lol. 

me toooooo .

I have been dm from someone to my ig, she / he said : KJK not attend to Haha's concert this day, he is hv a turbo concert, he will attend tomorrow.

Correct me id im wrong.

KJK turbo concert tonight diferent location with haha's concert.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKAIQmB2RH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q560gq7zv7hd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3