[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SA MOMENT RM ep 421:

Theme: Dangerous Delivery –

Winners Go To Relax, Special Vacation, Relax for Now

( For Winning Members) Part 2

First Segment:

They decided went to YSC’s home to complete another wishes, escape rooms, grilling pork belly, and surfing. And evidently staffs team deducted 27 dollars for YJS team for lunch, LOL, and that made KJK was very mad, they take VC with them while YJS team were eating. When SJH accidently spilled out Winning team rule, KJK came to the rescue put his index finger to SJH’s mouth, and SJH realized her fault and bite her finger ( she always did that when she realized her fault), and YSC or HH disenchanted her by release her hand from biting. So they decided to used the money for teokbeoki. While they ride to YSC’s home, SA again, sat side by side. And they discussed how to earned extra money or accomplished the mission, and KJK as problem solver suggested earned a favor from a friend. And among the name, YSC suggested Hwang Je sung, and KJK said HJS is one of his fans club member.

SECOND SEGMENT:

They choosed to polay ‘escape room’ first as HH wish. Another point is KJK’s sit place, well this was my delulu, but I think he read a LOT comment , how he always in the end beside SJH. So for diverted our suspicious mind again, he sat beside JSM too ( to prove he is not bias, but fair to another too) but LOL moment, SJH sat in front of him when they ate teokboki, so it wasted, LOL, SA still glued after all. While HH, YSC, and SJH cooked noodle, and KJK and JSM skit time, I have no worry after all, they were just played along like HJY did. But something strange with this episode, the editor always cut when SJH and KJK had moments, in ep 420 too, I think well it was just coincidence, but they did that in this episode too, so why and what they doing that? Hiding something? If SA just friend or family, why cut their reaction when you teased the another? Except, there is something. And after that skit, KJK went to SJH (or HH, LOL) although the excused for his reaction was to make sure they made a lot of rice for eat. After that, they played a long that skit again, and SJH’s reaction just calmed and play along, so that mean, they have no worry at all about that, it was OK. After that HJS came bring ingredient for grilling pork belly too.

And after that ‘Kitchen Towel’ segment, First, SJH stand up, after that she sat beside KJK. When YSC and HH had duel, because that was funny, SJH lying down behind KJK and laughed, and the editor closed that moment by put YSH picture. When KJK suggested HH and YSC wrote ‘kitchen towel’ in paper, SJH said that was so funny, and

KJK: “Ji Hyo is laughing, give her a piece of paper too”

SJH: “I know it too”

KJK: “ Can you write it?”

SJH: “ I Cook”

KJK: “You know kitchen towel?”

SJH: “Of course, I know how to write it”

KJK: “They might see it, lean back, that’s right”

And she surprised they must wrote in English,

SJH: “You mean in English?”

KJK: “In English”

HH: “ It could be confusing”

When SJH wrote that, KJK cutely said “ That’s enough, Ji Hyo! ( Hajima Ji Hyo yaaa!!”)and take that paper from her and bring that back to the staff “ Don’t do it Ji Hyo!”

HH : “Ji Hyo was cute, you mean in English?”

SJH: “ Gosh, I didn’t know”

THIRD SEGMENT:

After HH succeed in YSC’s room, and JSM’s room, after that HH failed in HYS place, and must had water slap as punishment. And after that KJK’s wish to surfing. And they played a long with washboard as the surf board, and bath tub for surfing! LOL, and when he did surfing in bath tub, I admit he really had skill!! LOL.

CONCLUSION:

Thank you for new member @sleepingnocturnal ( Haaaiii welcome to this thread!!) pointed KJK and SJH used their hand phone alternately in the car first segment. This is not the first time for them to do that, they did that sometimes, well, we didn’t know it was coincident or not, or they really chat with each other with their hand phone, because the timing was so appropriate, LOL, I hope so too.

And the key of this episode is HH reaction. I think HH was really exhausted in this ep, but because of that, sometimes he can’t hide his reaction. Like in the first segment, he choose sat behind, and let SJH sat in front beside KJK, well if it based on ages, he supposed to sat in front with KJK, but he let SJH sat there, it was something from me. Or maybe he just like sit behind, LOL.

And when KJK and JSM skit time, HH asked if they really pretended as married couple, and you need take a looked of his reaction, it’s like ‘unbelievable’ face.

But it was different when KJK and SJH ‘Kitchen towel” segment, when HH said it could be confusing, HH can’t resisted to laughed and turn his face to PD staff, and when KJK cutely acted like ‘that’, HH can’t resisted his smile, and he said “Ji Hyo was cute…blaa..”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Totally off topic, guys, but watching the clip above, I can’t help but want to tuck KJK’s shirt in, and roll up his sleeves, LOL. I absolutely love the guy, but I wish he would lose the messy look. He always looks so good clean cut. And, to think, the untucking and extra long sleeves probably took him quite a while to get j.u.s.t. right! Alright, enough about my OCD. No matter what, those two are beyond

cute. :lol:

Anyone knows if KJK will actually guest on Pajama Friends? Kim Min Jae already came, right? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@mn0096 yes sometimes i just don't get his stylist at all. and i've seen him wearing his "neon" shirt several times alr. :sweat_smile:

55 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Anyone knows if KJK will actually guest on Pajama Friends? Kim Min Jae already came, right? 

about this.. yes he came.

and it's weird that there is no preview for the next episode of pajama friends. so i don't know.. hmm :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

@mn0096 yes sometimes i just don't get his stylist at all. and i've seen him wearing his "neon" shirt several times alr. :sweat_smile:

about this.. yes he came.

and it's weird that there is no preview for the next episode of pajama friends. so i don't know.. hmm :wacko:

Seriously ? It's been confirm he will become cinderela boy ?? I'm so exicited !!! Because I'm searching the latest news, but no update about that.

17 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Seriously ? It's been confirm he will become cinderela boy ?? I'm so exicited !!! Because I'm searching the latest news, but no update about that.

:lol: what i meant by "he came" is Kim Min Jae came to pajama friends already. there's still no news about KJK will guest or not and there is no preview either for the next episode.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

:lol: what i meant by "he came" is Kim Min Jae came to pajama friends already. there's still no news about KJK will guest or not and there is no preview either for the next episode.

Ahahhahaa :))))) i'm sorry ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Looks like KJK has his hand around SJH's shoulder when they hop up in the beginning. Reminds me of ep 308 when spartace were on a team with JSJ. Basically, if spartace are tied together during a mission, I think we can expect a lot of touching.

• Like 10

Some SA moments from episode 422.

(just fyi. this episode was filmed on tuesday, right before the fanmeet on saturday) and SJH had a cold that day.

KJK's reaction when SJH joined his team and Lee Ha Na also happy about it and looks at KJK. Just cute.

a.png

b.png

c.png

e.png

f.png

i.png

too comfy around her..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and really love to see KJK in colour. B)

j.png

• Like 10

I love photo #5: the soft look on her face and the natural touch of her hand. And, again, no reaction from him as if he’s used to it. All the other photos, magnet mode is engaged, they’re both cute, and he looks concerned, maybe because she’s sick. I think they were dancing to Uhm Jung Hwa’s Invitation. I LOL when I compared their team’s dorky version to the more suggestive, original version. FYI below in case anyone’s interested in the original version. I’ve put it under spoiler.

It would be great if SA danced this at a fanmeet. :lol:

Original MV

Spoiler

This is the Gain version feat. Kim Jong Min, with subs.

Spoiler

• Like 8

You know how YJS like to play matchmaking? I love it at the start when he blurts out that KJK shouldnt date HJY either. Twice. And KJK even beg the PD to not edit that part out. Official rejection by KJK to KJKxHJY loveline yey!

KJK grins so broadly when SJH lost the game of wits.

When they have the group hug, KJK didnt hug Hana at all.. He didnt even want to touch her back. 

When they play the sleeping bag karaoke, KJK stayed beside SJH and held her back while jumping. 

• Like 10

Here's what happened during the opening of the most recent ep.

KJK tease LKS and JSM because they are styled similarly. And then YJS said "You shouldn't date." and then he suddenly shifted to teasing KJK. 

YJS: Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook shouldn't date either.

KJK laughed and then said

"There is nothing between us. Don't edit this part out."

I hope this will put an end to the HJY and KJK loveline that their network is trying to push so hard. No hate against HJY btw, I admire her but ofc my ship is solidly SA. hahaha

0LNWd7f.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I just realised :

He make us clear about HJY

He make us clear about JSM

He make us clear about doesn't have gf in USA (teasing by Cha Tae Hyun)

BUT He never make us clear about SJH it similiar w/ YEH

Yes, he always denied about SJH, but between the actions & world totaly different.

Both of them very defense about their relationship like in this eps, & both of them never make their relationship clear like this. Both of them really close so I think make a clear like this is very easy for them but they just smile & laugh.

And after He said that, he always make SJH comfort, like in this eps, he always make skinship w/ her, it's look like he wanna say to public indirectly about him & SJH.

Do you remember guys when KJK interview by the mc choose between HJY / SJH & he choose push up ? Now we know the answer I guess

• Like 8

I just finished watching the ep, and while it wasn’t the best, it had some bright moments, starting with the two guest captains, one of whom guested in the Charlie’s Angels ep. That brought back some good memories of RM’s heyday. The second captain was competitive, and I quite liked the fact that she didn’t much care for her image. The name tag ripping game made a comeback, and so did Sparta along with his iconic music. Too bad all of that lasted for only a short time. I’ll skip over the game details and get straight to SA. 

Basically, it was clear that SJH wasn’t feeling good. If I saw it correctly, she was coughing though she tried to hide it, and she stayed pretty quiet. For once, I didn’t care that she didn’t get equal screen time. I was just concerned about her. The sweetest part about her being sick was that KJK was never far away from her. I think even from the intro, neither one wanted to get separated. She even protested when he went to a different team (something I’ve never seen her do before), and YJS (I think) held her back because IMO she was being too obvious. It was clear that she intentionally lost the game in order for her to join KJK’s team. This reminded me of that time he had gout, and she refused to leave him, except that this time she was the one who was sick. Why was it that every time SA got sick, they took turns taking almost exclusive care of each other, but the other members largely ignored them? ^_^

Even when the teams competed, KJK almost always supported SJH, especially in the first game of guessing songs. If I saw it correctly, he physically supported her by staying at the end of the line with her, and holding her as everyone ran. I’m too tired to remember all the details and will probably share more tomorrow, but the general vibe was of KJK sticking to and caring for SJH. He did his best to pretend like everything was normal, but he looked concerned to me. I know it’s standard for us to say this, but I really mean it: those two are sweet to, but also sweet on each other. @caliunnie said after watching them at the fanmeet, if (big if) those two are not together, they’re getting together really soon. I agree. There are not a lot of reasons why one man would take it upon himself to care for an unrelated woman with others around, one of whom was another woman. The female guests don’t count.

Having said that, it was also clear that HH (true to form) intentionally spared SJH from punishment because she was sick. I loved that about him. He also saved KJK and the guest, because he tried to cover what he did for SJH. Sorry for not putting this under spoiler for those of you who haven’t seen the ep. Unfortunately, I’m having all sorts of issues with Soompi and can’t consistently use some features right now. 

Hopefully some of you will be able to share more details of how SA took care of each other. I will end this by saying that IMO this was a very good SA ep. Again, KJK was very sweet to SJH, though he tried hard to hide it as usual. Nothing was overt, but SA are best when they’re secretive.

The bonus, ofc, was what @sleepingnocturnal already shared about YJS and KJK making it clear that there’s nothing between KJK and HJY. It doesn’t get clearer than KJK asking the staff to NOT edit his and YJS’s statements. I loved that when he said that, SJH stood right next to him. 

Lights out, y’all. Happy shipping! :D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1