[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

30 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Moving on...

Looks like both Jihyo and Jongkook are recovering from a cold. Jihyo has been sick since her last day of shooting her drama and Jongkook just posted on IG about being sick as well. I hope after this fanmeet they can rest although I know they always put work first:(

I really admire SA's dedication to their work and the enormous love they both have for their fans. Looking at @twinlovers recent post, they both look gorgeous in their powder blue attire. All the RM members do. Here's hoping that the 2018 Taiwan Fan Meeting will be a successful one.:)

• Like 7

14 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Look at our spartace.. they’re so sweet! :wub:

YES IT IS !!!! Our lovely dovey SA seems like missing each other after separate almost 3 weeks ❤️❤️

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Since I found this video on ig, I just really really curious what they talking about, seriously i wanna know.

Fm this year make me happy !!! Many SA moments, I think they"re always side by side ❤️

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, twinlovers said:

Playful spartace at the end man got to love them.

Cr: to owner

Actually what is that when SJH wanna put to his back ? is that spartace property ?

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

Guys!!!!!! Ok I'm not gonna lie, I had all this crazy delu expectations that obviously weren't met but once I realized that our beautiful couple were not gonna announce live just because I flew over two continents just to see them I was really please .

the magnet is real, I think they had a standing positioning because every time they stood to talk all the members took the same places even if they came into stage late so once I realized that I was like "oh it's just the arrangement were obviously JH HAS to be next to JK, but it's arranged nonetheless" however! It happened about three times! It does not matter we're JH ends her number, JK waits for her and only when she comes to his side he walks to leave, and twice JH grabbed his arm to walk out.

they look at each other flirtiously, JH with playfulness in her eyes and Jk with adoration even when she is not looking at him (yes, I was close enough to see how they looked at each other).

JH gave Jk the tofu (or something) after she ate it, the whole scene was pretty cute.

i almost sh****t my pants when they announced SM, JH, JK, HH were performing together, I almost died, but all my butterflies died cause I was hoping for a "couples" dance or something more one on one but that was shut down when JK came out in drag hahaha they did dance with each other, suspiciously  restricting their interactions way more than HH and SM.

Not as a complain I think JH was pretty out of it, and JK seemed a little (i wanna say) "tense" not to say distant. HH was awesome, he was right next to the public the whole time saying hi and why not.

i don't blame them, they are both (suspiciously) sick, plus sometimes fans can be aaaasholes (mostly hateful one, or netizens that complain way too much about heaven and hell).

JH is gorgeous and even though Jk looks smaller than you may think, you can see his muscles through all his clothing so kudos to genetics and how beautiful their three kids will be.

another thing I notice was that Jk-Sm and even more JH-SC combinations were really active today, (as a shipper) I wanted to complain for a minute then I realize it was their first fan meet and it hasn't been that easy for them so because of the nice people they are of course they wanted to make them feel more comfortable, so I came to peace with that as well. 

JK back was hurting and JH rubbed it a couple of times.

And what was the best SA moment in the entire thing (to me);

They whisper a lot to each other and they DO NOT EVEN TRY to be discreet about it, at one point JH whispered something and Jk answered, both nodded, smiled and looked back at the audience, looks at each other slightly through the corner of their eyes, and  proceed to smile. It was the kind of smile that you try to hide but the corner of your lips still go up so everyone can tell. It was a mischievous smile and I looooved it, it looked like they were partners in crime... I wonder what devious plans they have ;)

Summary; there weren't all that many moments, however, the vibe it's pretty much there and if they are not dating they are pretty dang close.

SA Fighting!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

35 minutes ago, caliunnie said:

Guys!!!!!! Ok I'm not gonna lie, I had all this crazy delu expectations that obviously weren't met but once I realized that our beautiful couple were not gonna announce live just because I flew over two continents just to see them I was really please .

the magnet is real, I think they had a standing positioning because every time they stood to talk all the members took the same places even if they came into stage late so once I realized that I was like "oh it's just the arrangement were obviously JH HAS to be next to JK, but it's arranged nonetheless" however! It happened about three times! It does not matter we're JH ends her number, JK waits for her and only when she comes to his side he walks to leave, and twice JH grabbed his arm to walk out.

they look at each other flirtiously, JH with playfulness in her eyes and Jk with adoration even when she is not looking at him (yes, I was close enough to see how they looked at each other).

JH gave Jk the tofu (or something) after she ate it, the whole scene was pretty cute.

i almost sh****t my pants when they announced SM, JH, JK, HH were performing together, I almost died, but all my butterflies died cause I was hoping for a "couples" dance or something more one on one but that was shut down when JK came out in drag hahaha they did dance with each other, suspiciously  restricting their interactions way more than HH and SM.

Not as a complain I think JH was pretty out of it, and JK seemed a little (i wanna say) "tense" not to say distant. HH was awesome, he was right next to the public the whole time saying hi and why not.

i don't blame them, they are both (suspiciously) sick, plus sometimes fans can be aaaasholes (mostly hateful one, or netizens that complain way too much about heaven and hell).

JH is gorgeous and even though Jk looks smaller than you may think, you can see his muscles through all his clothing so kudos to genetics and how beautiful their three kids will be.

another thing I notice was that Jk-Sm and even more JH-SC combinations were really active today, (as a shipper) I wanted to complain for a minute then I realize it was their first fan meet and it hasn't been that easy for them so because of the nice people they are of course they wanted to make them feel more comfortable, so I came to peace with that as well. 

JK back was hurting and JH rubbed it a couple of times.

And what was the best SA moment in the entire thing (to me);

They whisper a lot to each other and they DO NOT EVEN TRY to be discreet about it, at one point JH whispered something and Jk answered, both nodded, smiled and looked back at the audience, looks at each other slightly through the corner of their eyes, and  proceed to smile. It was the kind of smile that you try to hide but the corner of your lips still go up so everyone can tell. It was a mischievous smile and I looooved it, it looked like they were partners in crime... I wonder what devious plans they have ;)

Summary; there weren't all that many moments, however, the vibe it's pretty much there and if they are not dating they are pretty dang close.

SA Fighting!!

I want the pictures & videos since you talk many sweet moments  can't waittttttttttt :))))

She's wearing adidas for the 2nd time, right ? :* my heartttt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Actually what is that when SJH wanna put to his back ? is that spartace property ?

Just as a response to that question: it seems like it was a picture of HJY's face, based on the view of it here around 7:41 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, pink007 said:

Just as a response to that question: it seems like it was a picture of HJY's face, based on the view of it here around 7:41 

Ohhh IC... yes, it's clear HJY. Ok thank you for ur respond.. It's seems KJK avoid it, so I just curious & ask, because first think before your respond seems like KJK doesn't like... 

Edited by stroppyse

1 hour ago, caliunnie said:

I totally loved this description, especially the adoration part. I can’t believe we’re actually getting a first person account. Man, you saw their interaction up close! I can’t wait to see any videos or photos you took. Also, I can’t wait to read anything else you can tell us. Get some rest, and have a safe flight home. Thanks!!!! :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

Ohhh IC... yes, it's clear HJY. Ok thank you for ur respond.. It's seems KJK avoid it, so I just curious & ask, because first think before your respond seems like KJK doesn't like... 

oh. i was wondering about that too.. why KJK seems like he's avoiding it but i just didn't give much thought about it. and it turns out....... spartace manse! B)

btw, @mn0096 i suddenly remember what you said before. well, he's not that "too nice" after all. :D

based from the video, it's clear that he's deliberately do that lol.

• Like 6

@caliunnie Thank you so much for your recount! It's great to hear from someone who's seen them in person! Spartace has always been in the small moments and i'm glad you described it to us. I hope you had a great time!!!

I'm at a bachelor party so not going to be able to talk much. Hopefully I'll habe more time tomorrow!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

@caliunnie thank you so muchh!

btw, did you take any photos or videos? :D

@mn0096 @Regita M. P I couldn't get much on camera, it wasn't allow and I was too close to the guard so he would be onto me when i tried something, the whole time I was like "I need to get some stuff for my people!" But I managed to make a video of the last part so I'll try to post that later. :)

I tried to compensate by pulling your incredible detective skills!

@Regita M. P yes she was wearing adidas! Looked so cute :)

• Like 8