Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, purplehope157 said:

My advance apologies.This post may slightly deviate from the current topic of this thread. Some of the shippers here may have given their piece of mind regarding this. I just remembered something while lurking in IG a while ago and could not help but write about it.

We are all aware that KJK is the King of Lovelines. Because of his gentlemanly behavior to girls, he has been subjected to a lot of teasing. During the span of RM esp on the older episodes, I think he tried his best to create another character for himself. However, SBS did not let him get away with the title. He is of marrying age and thus, will appeal more to viewers if he will be paired with female guests. Evidently, all for the ratings sake. Though this works to his advantage given the many articles about his lovelines (increasing his popularity), I hope he knows when to pull the strings to pave the way for his serious relationship. Of course, here’s hoping his significant other is SJH.:wub:

On the other hand, SJH had MC and the MC tag is folllowing her eventhough KG no longer exists in the show. We are all aware that SJH for her part is obviously shying away from developing any lovelines. However, I don’t think she will feel uncomfortable being shown close in the set with other members as well as those male guests she had previously worked with.

Take for example Lee Sang Yeob and Song Min Ho. Please allow me to focus more on LSY than SMH. When LSY first guested, she identified more with SJH. He guested again in oder to be in a group with SJH, LKS and HH. The Japan episode showed the team chemistry and gave the viewers a whole lot of fun. When LSY guested again, the production changed its course. There was an overwhelming need to set him up with the other female member. I have nothing against him being paired to her. My point is the production knows of the chemistry between SJH and LSY.  Why not slightly push it for the ratings sake?My take on this is that the production didn’t want to dwell on it perhaps because of these reasons:

1. SJH did not want to have another loveline. She already came to terms with the fact that her significant other is more important than her on-screen partner. She had enough with MC.

2. Giving SJH another loveline will increase her screentime. Something that the production team try hard not to give her for the longest time since the inclusion of new members. I don’t buy the idea that her screentime is compromised because she’s passive. We can hear her talk in the background. Sadly, her face is not shown because... (go figure)

3. Another loveline for LSY is planned for another member. 

Indeed,  the means justifies the end. The chemistry between SJH and LSY is now forgotten. He is now identified with...( again...go figure :rolleyes:)

I am not writing this to encourage a new loveline for SJH. I just don’t want her to be seen as somewhat not important enough to have moments with male guests. Furthermore, if the production can talk with KJK to show some interest in his loveline with HJY, why can’t they extend the same courtesy to SJH when male guests show interests in her? We all know SJH doesn’t know how to flirt like other female celebrities to attract male specie. Her flawless natural beauty (she can work well even w/o make-up unlike other celebrities) charm and adorable personality are enough to do the job.

I like SpartAce and I get somewhat disappointed with anything that shows unfair treatment to them. (I haven’t forgiven SBS for the RM scandal last Dec2016) They are both beautiful individuals who work more beautiful as a pair as well. May they find inner happiness amidst all the challenges that they are currently facing and will face in the future.

Happy Healthy Shipping Everyone! :heart:

1. Yes, aggree with you.

Both of them not young any more & yes, I think both of them esp KJK don't want about any loveline again since he wants married like crazy but both of them 'must to do' what if the channel tv / PD said that, maybe both of them can negotiation but I don't know whos the winner & when actor / actress still don't do what channel tv / PD said, they will kick off. All of channel tv & PD in the world doing that, incl my country, because channel tv is business, they must have a profit, their profit from sponsor, sponsor from their ratting of the program. So, this is the circle of channel tv world.

And yes, of course the actress & actor have many shipper like SA Shipper & it's make a shipper getting mad, sad, & some people / some shipper maybe can demonstration to channel tv & also blame the actor / actress (sometimes I'm doing that hehe I think it's normal).

2. As far as I know, for SJH, never make any loveline on RM non RM. On early eps (just forgot what eps), YJS ask to her "it's ok not pair with KG?" & she answer "it's ok, it's not Monday" & all of people in there laugh. In 2011, SJH announce she is relationship now (after caught by dispatch & fan). Since that moment, all of RM member always tease KG & SJH just business couple, & even KG said "I can't do more because we just business couple".

And yes, time flies, KG had resign & married, but some people still want KG & SJH, sometimes it's make me weird because I think we all must respect about KG's life now. I don't blame the shipper & I know how their feel it might the same what if, just what if, SA not in real dating, for sure we will miss their moment (I hope they're in real dating).

And even on early 2018, PD & SBS claim not any loveline SJH with another male member esp KJK, so we can guess SA the real couple.

3. About LSY, I think he is a great actor, maybe he just kidding about SJH, I'm not sure also, hehehehe...

Correct me if I'm rude / wrong ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, purplehope157 said:

My take on this is that the production didn’t want to dwell on it perhaps because of these reasons:

1. SJH did not want to have another loveline. She already came to terms with the fact that her significant other is more important than her on-screen partner. She had enough with MC.

I am not writing this to encourage a new loveline for SJH. I just don’t want her to be seen as somewhat not important enough to have moments with male guests. Furthermore, if the production can talk with KJK to show some interest in his loveline with HJY, why can’t they extend the same courtesy to SJH when male guests show interests in her? We all know SJH doesn’t know how to flirt like other female celebrities to attract male specie.

I agree with 1 that SJH does not want another love line. I forget the episode, but when the members had to make punishment for one another, YJS said that SJH would have to do WAIL with KG, and in ep 398, when SJH got mad at LKS and JSM for conspiring against her in the bathroom game, SJH goes running out to the other RM members to report that LKS and JSM really are dating. SJH invoked their love line because she was mad at them. To SJH, having your love line brought up is a punishment. So basically, I think a large part of why SJH doesn't get love lines is because she doesn't like them.

SJH is not that good at love lines. It's not an insult to her at all (before anyone gets up-in-arms at me about saying that). But if you watch MC, KG was 90% of the what made the equation work. He was on the aggressive end, while SJH was on the receiving end. She often ran away from her love line (e.g. the early days she would try to pair up with SJK instead of KG), and she only initiates moments when the PDs want her to. It was always KG who pursued SJH.

I know a lot of SJH fans ship her with multiple coworkers and praise her chemistry, so it's not to say that she's unshippable. It's simply that SJH isn't good at faking in a variety show. She's an excellent actress when playing a character, but I think for SJH her RM persona is closer to her real persona than, say, KJK who can separate the two and therefore have successful love lines with women he's not romantically interested in. SJH's chemistry with her coworkers is natural. If she gets along with them, you see it, and I think as soon as she is forced to start acting a certain way with them in front of the cameras, she withdraws. SJH has also never had any genuine interest in the guests. Remember the episode 402 where KJK asked her if a guest had ever made her heart race, and SJH kept repeating "no". The PD finally said there'd been over 400 episodes, and KJK kept grinning out of the window? I'm guessing SJH never had an interest in the male guests because she always had an interest in a certain coworker. 

Also, SJH knows how to flirt (trust me, an attractive woman does not make it into her 30s without learning how to flirt. It's not hard). It's that we don't see her flirt often because she hasn't really been interested in the guests. She flirts with KJK quite often (especially in the 2012-2014 days). 

47 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

And yes, time flies, KG had resign & married, but some people still want KG & SJH, sometimes it's make me weird because I think we all must respect about KG's life now. I don't blame the shipper & I know how their feel it might the same what if, just what if, SA not in real dating, for sure we will miss their moment (I hope they're in real dating).

And even on early 2018, PD & SBS claim not any loveline SJH with another male member esp KJK, so we can guess SA the real couple.

I agree with this. Part of the reason is that the PDs don't want to upset MC shippers. They briefly tried out spartace (but the timing was wrong imo) and got a negative reaction about how they shouldn't go from MC to spartace. SO the PDs probably decided it was better to leave SJH out of love lines. I hate the implication this leaves that SJH is KG's alone; she can't have a love line with anyone else. And I don't think that was what was going through the PDs minds.

Rather, I think it was a combination to the negative reaction to SJH in a another love line from MC fans combined with the fact that SJH doesn't particularly like love lines and that SJH isn't very good at love lines = why give SJH love lines? Instead, the PDs can emphasize SJH's other strengths - her skills in games, her friendships with the RM men, her Bad Ji Hyo persona. And they can leave the love lines to the people who are willing and good at them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guuuuuys completely unrelated but I finally arrived (took quite a while) in Taipei!!! I'm going to the FM, we always get great moments during FM and I get to watch 

our SA live! So excited!!!

also, wind wind wind was available in the screens of both my big planes! 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Cheer extra loud for spartace for me, will you?

For me, too, please. Oh, What the H, cheer for all of us! Have lots of fun!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I agree with @linzer03 about SJH and love line thing, and if in the future some love line goes to SJH, let it be natural like KJK did. But, some of us discussed about this long ago in this thread, they did ranting about how limited SJH's action when joines KG in love line in KG's last year, and we knew the reason now, evidently at that time KG himself had a GF. And we did ranting about there's a lot way for SJH to prove herself not just love line ( which is IMO, she is not good at that). That's why she rejected many love line, including his real BF, KJK ( why they must show fake lovey dovey in TV, if they can lovey dovey in private?, for SBS? hell no!, i object that after all SBS did in 2016). If we watched RM closely, SJH didn't had talking skill like YJS, KJK. even JSJ which is surprisingly now he is funny!!(sorry, OOT), but some of point, she can be unpredictable, and when that happen, the rating went high prime! and i love it! and because of that, she is not boring to watch! She just need the right director to explore her, like Myuk PD in 'pajama friends', she shine! and that without love line, girl power, yeaaahh!!, i hope hwanjine can learn again how to do that like Myuk PD.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, caliunnie said:

Guuuuuys completely unrelated but I finally arrived (took quite a while) in Taipei!!! I'm going to the FM, we always get great moments during FM and I get to watch 

our SA live! So excited!!!

also, wind wind wind was available in the screens of both my big planes! 

Happy watching RM & our SA ❤️❤️❤️ Don't forget to share with us SA moments hihihihii :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

While his BF showed US how to enjoy single life as a man, now we see her enjoy her life as a woman, coincidence? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BogrRuRFwef/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uaylz32dt8z0

Cre :@spartacekingdom

Yes, that's true !! Very coincidence hmmmm :D

• Like 1

Okay, so continuing my RM rewatch obsrrvations, KG when playing the Monday Boyfriend gets jealous of KJK frequently in the early years. That's not to say that KG didn't act jealous any time SJH interacted too closely with other RM men (he def got jealous of HaHyo multiple times), but HaHyo was an acknowledged love line. Spartace will never be.

So firstly, in ep 40, during the orchestra practice, SJH keeps messing up the note on the recorder. KJK gets mad but then says "Hey but you're quite cute." LKS then asks if KJK is confessing and KG tries to dustract everyone by playing his instrument. KJK turns very red. End of scene.

Then, you fast forward to ep 48. When SJH is blindfolded and identifying the faces of the different RM men. I've talked about this on here before. SJH has different identifiers for the people she's closest to. LKS = pushing head away, KJK = hair pulling, HH = poking his eyes.You can see that SJH doesn't know who YJS is during the first round because she took him for KJK. Instead, she thinks YJS is KG (so the Monday Boyfriend is upset that he wasn't recognized). During the second round, SJH pulls KJK's hair again, and as she lets go, you can see in the subtitles, KG says "Don't touch anynore. Don't touch anymore."

Now, on ep 49, the protect the princess episode, KJK is protecting his princess GH. KG has teamed up with princess SJH and LKS. As they're facing off against each other, KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!" This i s weird. KG is the Monday Boyfriend should not be threatening his Monday Girlfriend. SJH is not on KJK's team; it's actually beneficial for KJK if SJH is ousted. The PDs can't even explain why KG did that beyond captioning the scene that KG lost his mind. But, based on KG's Mo day Boyfriend reactions to spartace in eps 40 and 48, I wonder if KG hadn't picked up on the attraction between spartace. He responds to it as the Monday Boyfriend and makes jealous remarks, but when he'a being KG as with the watergun fight, he uses SJH against KJK.

If that makes sense. I just thought it was interesting. There may more moments like this (I'm only on ep 51 rn); I'll let you know if I find any.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!" This i s weird.

I always thought this was weird, too. The first time I read it (I relied on subs), I thought I’d read it wrong. But, nope, “I’ll kill what YOU love!” Huh? Wasn’t SJH supposed to be KG’s love interest and not KJK’s? 

12 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I wonder if KG hadn't picked up on the attraction between spartace.

Yep. We all know KJK was MC’s one-man PR team for a long time. Granted, he pushed the MC script as a loyal employee, but I also wonder if he was over-compensating for his feelings for SJH, perhaps using his enthusiasm over MC as a shield. Remember that time when he forced a reluctant MC to engage at a fanmeet, AFTER he’d sang and danced sweetly with SJH? Awwwkwwarddd ....

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I always thought this was weird, too. The first time I read it (I relied on subs), I thought I’d read it wrong. But, nope, “I’ll kill what YOU love!” Huh? Wasn’t SJH supposed to be KG’s love interest and not KJK’s? 

Yep. We all know KJK was MC’s one-man PR team for a long time. Granted, he pushed the MC script as a loyal employee, but I also wonder if he was over-compensating for his feelings for SJH, perhaps using his enthusiasm over MC as a shield. Remember that time when he forced a reluctant MC to engage at a fanmeet, AFTER he’d sang and danced sweetly with SJH? Awwwkwwarddd ....

I agree that I think KJK overcompensated by pushing MC. I actually think it became more extreme after he started dating SJH (2013-2014) and then everyone got rired of MC around 2015 and he became more sarcastic about it. t probably comes from a combo of things: loyal employee, guilt for messing up the show's love line, hiding his relationship with SJH, etc. 

I also dismissed KG saying "I will kill what you love" when I first watched it. KG made a similar joke (pretty sure it was KG) in a previous episode using the guest's son to threaten the guest, but even in that case, KG didn't pick a meaningless person. And looking at the Monday Boyfriend's jealousy leading up to that moment, it makes sense.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I agree that I think KJK overcompensated by pushing MC. I actually think it became more extreme after he started dating SJH (2013-2014) and then everyone got rired of MC around 2015 and he became more sarcastic about it. t probably comes from a combo of things: loyal employee, guilt for messing up the show's love line, hiding his relationship with SJH, etc. 

Wahh, I just know right now...

Can you give me some e.g 'he more sarcastic' ? he means KJK ?

I just really curious about that.

I notice some eps he look like jealous but just by the eyes...

• Like 2

Aa@Regita M. P I wrote that in a rush during break in class so sarcastic might not be the right word. KJK has def been jealous of MC throughout spartace's relationship, but I think he becomes more bitter about it as MC drags on. 

Some examples I can think of:

Ep 204: Snow White episode: KJK is upset that SJH ousted him, and after she wins, KJK mutters that he knew it'd be something where she betrays KG as well

Ep 206: raising heartbeats: KJK seems excited but he's really grimacing for most of it; when KG leans too close KJK says stop; not subbed but KJK says its because it wasnt him when MC fails

Ep 215 - during the announcement of KG as the groom, KJK says, “It’s because the older sister (SJH) wouldn’t have him"

Ep 251 - KJK blatantly cheers against MC in the airplane game even though he usually cheers for SJH to win things.

Ep 280 - KJK doesn't like being on a team with just him and Monday Couple.

Ep 291 - end of MC; KJK is super tense through the MC date

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Aa@Regita M. P I wrote that in a rush during break in class so sarcastic might not be the right word. KJK has def been jealous of MC throughout spartace's relationship, but I think he becomes more bitter about it as MC drags on. 

Some examples I can think of:

Ep 204: Snow White episode: KJK is upset that SJH ousted him, and after she wins, KJK mutters that he knew it'd be something where she betrays KG as well

Ep 206: raising heartbeats: KJK seems excited but he's really grimacing for most of it; when KG leans too close KJK says stop; not subbed but KJK says its because it wasnt him when MC fails

Ep 215 - during the announcement of KG as the groom, KJK says, “It’s because the older sister (SJH) wouldn’t have him"

Ep 251 - KJK blatantly cheers against MC in the airplane game even though he usually cheers for SJH to win things.

Ep 280 - KJK doesn't like being on a team with just him and Monday Couple.

Ep 291 - end of MC; KJK is super tense through the MC date

aaa IC IC ... Love ur post !! So details, so i wanna try to watch it and analyzing like you :D

Hwaiting for ur class ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Now, on ep 49, the protect the princess episode, KJK is protecting his princess GH. KG has teamed up with princess SJH and LKS. As they're facing off against each other, KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!"

t5vvZDN.png she's not his princess, why did KG threatened KJK by using SJH ?

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

So firstly, in ep 40, during the orchestra practice, SJH keeps messing up the note on the recorder. KJK gets mad but then says "Hey but you're quite cute." LKS then asks if KJK is confessing and KG tries to dustract everyone by playing his instrument. KJK turns very red. End of scene.

makes me remember, in ep 39 when Yoona and Sunny guested, KJK was in the same team with KG and SJH.

and when the members talk with Yoona and Sunny, SA was constantly bickering, and kinda left out KG who's silent most of the time.

not only bicker, but SA also whispering and smiling to each other, they even walk side by side, followed by KG behind them. 

if i was new to RM, and didn't knew about MC, and then i watched that ep,  i would really sure that KJK and SJH was the loveline of the show.

i mean, who would left out your "loveline" and flirting with your "brother" instead ? :D 

oh and there's a moment when Yoona tried to take a closer look at the stuff that KJK's hold, but then stopped midway by SJH 

Njh2Srk.png might be nothing though, but it's still "interesting" for me :D  

• Like 7