Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@Regita M. P welcome to our forum! I appreciated reading your thoughts on spartace, and your reassurances on KJK's love lines. I think most of us on here know that the love lines are simply part of the business, but we can get frustrated when we lose moments between KJK and SJH because SBS wants to push a love line. (I would've loved to see KJK and SJH run away together holding hands...)

Just a quick note, please be careful what you say about the other RM members and guests here, we try to be as respectful as possible. I am a fan of both HJY and JSM separately from their love lines with KJK, and think they are both great at their jobs. 

I hope we hear more thoughts from you in future on our lovable spartace! If you think they're dating, this is definitely the forum for you lol.

Also, I believe ep 135 (takes place early 2013) is the first episode they filmed after starting to date. If you want the episode carefully, they're very aware of each other even though they don't interact much in front of the cameras. YJS feels the need to clarify that when he says "boyfriend", he means "Monday boyfriend", and KJK and SJH both seem annoyed by KG playing the role of the Monday Boyfriend whereas SJH didn't care only a couple weeks prior when they were filming in Macau. I recommend checking it out! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@Regita M. P welcome to our forum! I appreciated reading your thoughts on spartace, and your reassurances on KJK's love lines. I think most of us on here know that the love lines are simply part of the business, but we can get frustrated when we lose moments between KJK and SJH because SBS wants to push a love line. (I would've loved to see KJK and SJH run away together holding hands...)

Just a quick note, please be careful what you say about the other RM members and guests here, we try to be as respectful as possible. I am a fan of both HJY and JSM separately from their love lines with KJK, and think they are both great at their jobs. 

I hope we hear more thoughts from you in future on our lovable spartace! If you think they're dating, this is definitely the forum for you lol.

Also, I believe ep 135 (takes place early 2013) is the first episode they filmed after starting to date. If you want the episode carefully, they're very aware of each other even though they don't interact much in front of the cameras. YJS feels the need to clarify that when he says "boyfriend", he means "Monday boyfriend", and KJK and SJH both seem annoyed by KG playing the role of the Monday Boyfriend whereas SJH didn't care only a couple weeks prior when they were filming in Macau. I recommend checking it out! 

Hi, thank you for ur respond first, and second, I'm sorry what if my world hurt orther member RM and non RM, I just explain my think. So, I hope u and other reader can forgive me. I want polite in this forum, I try my best.

I was edit for point 4. Correct me again what if I'm still rude :)

To be honest, I don't blame & hate HJY & JSM because I know this is her job desk, so I just express my feel about it.

Since I know HJY not too cheerful as I imagine (in MUD), I like her, but I hope KJK not with her, because I still SA Shippers.

Btw, Thank you for ur recomended, I will watch. I had been watch full eps 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and some eps on 2010 - 2014. So, thank you so much for the recomend...

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 5

@Regita M. P If you're looking for something to help guide your watching of RM episodes, I've made lists of spartace moments in each episode. The links are on the first page of this forum. But if you want us to direct you to some big spartace episodes in 2014-2010, I'm sure everyone here has favorites, they would recommend! 

Also, I'm rewatching RM right now and updating the spartace list as I do so. I just wanted to share this interesting scene with y'all. Remember the Lee Arisu love line? It was the only love line that KJK really took the initiative one, telling Arisu that she was beautiful, so how KJK acts in this love line would, in my opinion, be the best indicator of how KJK acts when he's (at least initially) interested in a woman.

But what I wanted to point out is SJH's reaction during the phone call with Arisu. SJH kind of gets forced to talk on the phone with Arisu because all the men on her team are incompetent (what's new for SJH?). She honestly comments far more on KJK's love lines than I have ever seen her comment on the other RM men. She's pretty indifferent to KG's, and while she occasionally teases the others, she never comments to the amount that she does for KJK.

At 3:39, KJK talks to Arisu, and SJH sudden;y feels the need to read what's on the paper in front of her. Everyone else is paying rapt attention to KJK on the phone with Arisu, while SJH is reading. She looks up once when he uses a low voice, and then she keeps her head down for the rest of phonecall. She looks up only when it's over, and then she no longer feels the need to read another word.

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa). She still does this nowadays where when the men are discussing KJK's love lines, SJH either has loud input or is preoccupied with something in front of her. She can't just sit back and enjoy the love line, it seems. She either has to disrupt it or ignore it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Waw I just watch what you send to me. You're really fast respond.

Hahahaa yes, I noticed it, it the same expression until now when she got jealous or uncomfor etc ...

Sometimes, I just think, SJH is the first whos love KJK, even until know, how to she walk beside him, & really rely on him.

And It's funny when ACE image is strong but she wishes want to ride tandem bicyle & playing catch me with KJK (when Yokohama eps), when with him, she looks more girly & the wishes just like me or another woman...

I will watch the eps you sent me before & I will search on the first page :)))

• Like 2

@Regita M. P, welcome to the forum from me, as well. As @linzer03 already said, if you have any questions or would like suggestions, please ask. We’re a pretty nice group here, and always love to share our thoughts re: SA. I look forward to reading more from you. :D 

19 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa).

I agree. While the rumors were that KJK had a GF when the show started, and perhaps SJH had someone, too, I remember two things from her initial episode: 1) when KJK came out of the pool after his impressive dive, she had this look of awe on her face. Sorry I don’t have the GIF, but she instinctively checked him out from top to bottom, LOL. I don’t think she meant to do it. I’m not even sure if she realized she did it; 2) when the members tried to figure out who to pair her with, the initial suggestion was her and KJK before he essentially turned it down. I always remember that moment when they both looked at each other, and turned shy. Ofc, they were basically strangers, so that could have been the reason for their shyness, but I think they were very much aware of each other from the get go. 

Which leads me to something further back than the beginning of RM: SJH’s appearance on FO. SA barely interacted at the time, but IIRC, we had a discussion somewhere on the thread about the time after Daesung made all sorts of outlandish remarks against his hyungs (including KJK), and SJH told on Daesung. Someone here (sorry I forgot who) thought she might have shown some interest when she talked to KJK, not romantically, but perhaps as a fan meeting her idol for the first time. When Turbo debuted, she would have been around 13 or 14, the right age to idolize KJK. When she met him again on RM, she went from being a fan to his co-worker. Regardless of how she and KJK thought of each other initially though, none of us would be here if we didn’t believe that more, much more, developed between them. :lol:

• Like 4

Hi :)

Hahaha thank you for ur welcome & comment.

May I know what eps point 1?

Actually, they're always doing until know, look from up - down :)))

Yes, before RM there was FO ...

12 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@Regita M. P, welcome to the forum from me, as well. As @linzer03 already said, if you have any questions or would like suggestions, please ask. We’re a pretty nice group here, and always love to share our thoughts re: SA. I look forward to reading more from you. :D 

I agree. While the rumors were that KJK had a GF when the show started, and perhaps SJH had someone, too, I remember two things from her initial episode: 1) when KJK came out of the pool after his impressive dive, she had this look of awe on her face. Sorry I don’t have the GIF, but she instinctively checked him out from top to bottom, LOL. I don’t think she meant to do it. I’m not even sure if she realized she did it; 2) when the members tried to figure out who to pair her with, the initial suggestion was her and KJK before he essentially turned it down. I always remember that moment when they both looked at each other, and turned shy. Ofc, they were basically strangers, so that could have been the reason for their shyness, but I think they were very much aware of each other from the get go. 

Which leads me to something further back than the beginning of RM: SJH’s appearance on FO. SA barely interacted at the time, but IIRC, we had a discussion somewhere on the thread about the time after Daesung made all sorts of outlandish remarks against his hyungs (including KJK), and SJH told on Daesung. Someone here (sorry I forgot who) thought she might have shown some interest when she talked to KJK, not romantically, but perhaps as a fan meeting her idol for the first time. When Turbo debuted, she would have been around 13 or 14, the right age to idolize KJK. When she met him again on RM, she went from being a fan to his co-worker. Regardless of how she and KJK thought of each other initially though, none of us would be here if we didn’t believe that more, much more, developed between them. :lol:

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

@Regita M. P If you're looking for something to help guide your watching of RM episodes, I've made lists of spartace moments in each episode. The links are on the first page of this forum. But if you want us to direct you to some big spartace episodes in 2014-2010, I'm sure everyone here has favorites, they would recommend! 

Also, I'm rewatching RM right now and updating the spartace list as I do so. I just wanted to share this interesting scene with y'all. Remember the Lee Arisu love line? It was the only love line that KJK really took the initiative one, telling Lee Arisu that she was beautiful, so how KJK acts in this love line would, in my opinion, be the best indicator of how KJK acts when he's (at least initially) interested in a woman.

But what I wanted to point out is SJH's reaction during the phone call with Arisu. SJH kind of gets forced to talk on the phone with Arisu because all the men on her team are incompetent (what's new for SJH?). She honestly comments far more on KJK's love lines than I have ever seen her comment on the other RM men. She's pretty indifferent to KG's, and while she occasionally teases the others, she never comments to the amount that she does for KJK.

At 3:39, KJK talks to Lee Arisu, and SJH sudden;y feels the need to read what's on the paper in front of her. Everyone else is paying rapt attention to KJK on the phone with Arisu, while SJH is reading. She looks up once when he uses a low voice, and then she keeps her head down for the rest of phonecall. She looks up only when it's over, and then she no longer feels the need to read another word.

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa). She still does this nowadays where when the men are discussing KJK's love lines, SJH either has loud input or is preoccupied with something in front of her. She can't just sit back and enjoy the love line, it seems. She either has to disrupt it or ignore it.

22 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I think KJK and his gf broke up right at the beginning of RM. HH makes a joke about it during ep 4 (the goal scoring game) and KJK gets legitimately mad at HH for a moment. I don't know about SJH, but I haven't heard any rumors about her being in a relationship during that time.

As for pairing KJK and SJH, I think they definitely considered it in the beginning (SBS had the King of Love Lines, how could they not?), but for a variety of reasons, I think they decided not to. Firstly, a love line is an easy way to get screen time, and I think it helped variety newbies KG and SJH. KG definitely found his role in the show outside the Two Kids from being the Monday Boyfriend. In a later episode, YJS commented that he'd told KJK to stop matchmaking on variety shows, so it's possible KJK rejected doing a love line with his long-term coworker. KJK also took on the role as one of the Two Pillars of RM early on, so giving him a love line as well wouldn't given him far too much screen time. 

I personally don't believe SJH was a diehard Turbo fan or anything, but she definitely knew them well enough to know their songs (she sang them in the sauna episode rather enthusiastically). If you watch her reactions to KJK in Family Outing and the very early episodes of RM, she doesn't quite have a fangirl reaction to him. For instance when he does the hiphop dance (ep 5), she is slow to respond, and you don't see her being overly aware of him in Family Outing as one might be with a former idol. That being said, we do have the scene in Family Outing where YJS has SJH call out "I...ve you" to KJK, so I do wonder if something prompted YJS to say that. KJK was with his love line at the time and other than one comment, KJK and SJH hadn't been teased about a love line, so it seems a little weird for YJS to start calling out that SJH "l*ves" KJK. 

I do think SJH and KJK were attracted to each other early on. KJK is the first one SJH shows her temper-side to (when he cheats in the rolling bin game in ep 3 and when he cheats in rollercoaster karaoke in ep 9). She doesn't bring out Bad Ji Hyo with the others until a couple episodes later, I believe. KJK also remembers that SKJ in ep 4 said that SJH likes to club, and KJK remembers that SJH likes Americano coffee in episode 35, the Mong Taxi ep, when KG doesn't know that a year later during episode 74, the Superpowers ep. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

May I know what eps point 1?

I believe SJH’s first ep was ep #2, which was broken up into two eps. I think KJK’s dive was the last, so maybe the beginning of ep #3, not totally sure about that. As for when they were trying to figure out who to pair her with, this was on ep #3, when Nickhun and Jessica first guested.  Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I believe SJH’s first ep was ep #2, which was broken up into two eps. I think KJK’s dive was the last, so maybe the beginning of ep #3, not totally sure about that. As for when they were trying to figure out who to pair her with, this was on ep #3, when Nickhun and Jessica first guested. :) 

Ahh IC IC . Thank you ...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I believe SJH’s first ep was ep #2, which was broken up into two eps. I think KJK’s dive was the last, so maybe the beginning of ep #3, not totally sure about that. As for when they were trying to figure out who to pair her with, this was on ep #3, when Nickhun and Jessica first guested. :) 

Dive was very beginning of ep 3. And the pairing was ep 4. (I got you :)) I'll save you the trouble and just add the scenes here.

And I added in the Family Outing scene I was talking about. SJH does try to cover YJS's mouth so it's possible she thought he was going to say something else.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I think KJK and his gf broke up right at the beginning of RM. HH makes a joke about it during ep 4 and KJK gets legitimately mad at HH for a moment. I don't know about SJH, but I haven't heard any rumors about her being in a relationship during that time.

As for pairing KJK and SJH, I think they definitely considered it in the beginning (SBS had the King of Love Lines, how could they not?), but for a variety of reasons, I think they decided not to. Firstly, a love line is an easy way to get screen time, and I think it helped variety newbies KG and SJH. KG definitely found his role in the show outside the Two Kids from being the Monday Boyfriend. In a later episode, YJS commented that he'd told KJK to stop matchmaking on variety shows, so it's possible KJK rejected doing a love line with his long-term coworker. KJK also took on the role as one of the Two Pillars of RM early on, so giving him a love line as well wouldn't given him far too much screen time. 

I personally don't believe SJH was a diehard Turbo fan or anything, but she definitely knew them well enough to know their songs (she sang them in the sauna episode rather enthusiastically). If you watch her reactions to KJK in Family Outing and the very early episodes of RM, she doesn't quite have a fangirl reaction to him. For instance when he does the hiphop dance, she is slow to respond and you don't see her being overly aware of him in Family Outing as one might be with a former idol. That being said, we do have the scene where YJS has SJH call out "I...ve you" to KJK, so I do wonder if something prompted YJS to say that. KJK was with his love line at the time and other than one comment, KJK and SJH hadn't been teased about a love line, so it seems a little weird for YJS to start calling out that SJH "l*ves" KJK. 

I do think SJH and KJK were attracted to each other early on. KJK is the first one SJH shows her temper-side to (when he cheats in the rolling bin game and when he cheats in rollercoaster karaoke). She doesn't bring out Bad Ji Hyo with the others until a couple episodes later. KJK also remembers that SKJ in ep 4 said that SJH likes to club, and KJK remembers that SJH likes Americano coffee in the Mong Taxi episode when KG doesn't know that a year later during the Superpowers episode. 

Yap, and now, his fave coffee also americano (when one of KJK fan chat with him, forget where).

Also, SJH now her fav is save the chicken breast (on "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator" eps).

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Dive was very beginning of ep 3. And the pairing was ep 4. (I got you :)) I'll save you the trouble and just add the scenes here.

And I added in the Family Outing scene I was talking about. SJH does try to cover YJS's mouth so it's possible she thought he was going to say something else.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!

LOL :))))

I love theseeeeeeee ......,..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

4. About JSM on RM whos try to make a loveline with KJK --> logicaly, HJY whos says his type or near his type, KJK still doesn't love her because she is too cheerful or more aegyo. (this statement confirmed by himslef in MUD) also with JSM.

I don't blame both of her, because I know this is her job, but yes, I'm so sad when SA moments is more less, but in the end whatever happens, KJK & SJH always side by side, more pay attentions, holding hands, etc (even when many guest come & they're not became 1 team)

Actually I don't think JSM tried to made love line with KJK, but the previous PD did tried to made that happen, but failed. And because SA isn't in love line, if they did still interacted like that ( holding hands, side by side, etc) that means a lot! And from this pov, we can see who is the real couple here.

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

About HJY --> so far, she is the 1 & only make me afraid, because except SJH, HJY is so far near with him as we know. We never know what happens in the future. Both of them confirmed like yes, she / he is my type / near type. When HJY asked by moms in MUD (I forget the eps but when she appear as a guest in studio),  when KJK asked many time --> asked by Haha & YSC in MUD, asked by manager & his closest friends in MUD, etc (I'm forget about what eps in MUD). As we know, manager & closest his friends are fans of HJY & when MUD eps 97 when her niece appear wearing wedding dress, his big fam also like her & seems like support KJK & HJY.

KJK is the king love line, whom so gentle toward women, and HJY with her aegyo charm, made that looked like they are the real deal, but if you KJK"s die hard fans, you know exactly that love line means nothing happen between them, so you don't have to afraid, it's his job after all, and i think HJY knew that too and play along. And the MUD's concept is about 'single' man whom try to find the true love and marry, so if his closest person tried to match him with HJY or whoever she is in MUD, it's still all right for me. And actually, there's one thing that make me so sure he is not into HJY despite he said, HJY is his closest ideal type ( PM me, if you want to know, because in my pov, if i write that here, it's kinda rude, hehehe). Once again i have to say this, KJK is very secretive toward his real GF, so if he 'date' so boldly in front of the camera, that means, it's nothing, reel, and we don't have to worry about that, it's his job after all.

Aaahhh i forget, welcome to this thread!! @Regita M. P !! I'm still newbie like you too, and don't worry seniors in this thread so nice and glad to explain you many things about SA.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Regita M. P welcome to the forum :D 

i would not worry about HJY though. although KJK said that she's his type, he or his coworker also said that to many other woman in the show (YEH, Soo Ae, HyoLyn, Seo Eun Soo, etc). and it's perfectly fine if his close friend and family  say that they liked HJY, it would be really rude if they say "no", right ?

@linzer03 

thank you for bringing up Lee Arisu.

as you have said, that's the only time that KJK took the initiative and being "aggresive" when he's interested to a woman in the show. 

and SJH behavior was really interesting during the call to Lee Arisu

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I always remember that moment when they both looked at each other, and turned shy. Ofc, they were basically strangers, so that could have been the reason for their shyness, but I think they were very much aware of each other from the get go. 

makes me wonder, why did SJH has to be that shy ? quickly look away while trying to hide her smile at the same time ......they are on a show before, so they're not a stranger to each other at the very least. 

she's also not having any problem being in a staring contest with HH in ep 24

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I know you all mean well by including Lee Arisu in this forum.  However, I think we must refrain from using her name here. No offense meant. I just thought that her appearance in the show has been years already. She could be married with a kid and associating her with KJK might cause problems in her family or personal life. As everyone knows, she is not a celebrity like his other lovelines. We must respect her privacy.

Btw, welcome to the forum @Regita M. P:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, purplehope157 said:

I know you all mean well by including Lee Arisu in this forum.  However, I think we must refrain from using her name here. No offense meant. I just thought that her appearance in the show has been years already. She could be married with a kid and associating her with KJK might cause problems in her family or personal life. As everyone knows, she is not a celebrity like his other lovelines. We must respect her privacy.

Btw, welcome to the forum @Regita M. P:)

Indeed !! :)

I'm full respect for her. I just know about her right now ...

Thank you for ur welcome & respont .

4 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

@Regita M. P welcome to the forum :D 

i would not worry about HJY though. although KJK said that she's his type, he or his coworker also said that to many other woman in the show (YEH, Soo Ae, HyoLyn, Seo Eun Soo, etc). and it's perfectly fine if his close friend and family  say that they liked HJY, it would be really rude if they say "no", right ?

@linzer03 

thank you for bringing up Lee Arisu.

as you have said, that's the only time that KJK took the initiative and being "aggresive" when he's interested to a woman in the show. 

and SJH behavior was really interesting during the call to Lee Arisu

makes me wonder, why did SJH has to be that shy ? quickly look away while trying to hide her smile at the same time ......they are on a show before, so they're not a stranger to each other at the very least. 

she's also not having any problem being in a staring contest with HH in ep 24

Thank you for ur welcome & ur respont ...

Yes, I know before that many woman related of him & we never know how the truth because he is very introvert...

And I'm really hope SA wedding bells ringing asap :")

5 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Actually I don't think JSM tried to made love line with KJK, but the previous PD did tried to made that happen, but failed. And because SA isn't in love line, if they did still interacted like that ( holding hands, side by side, etc) that means a lot! And from this pov, we can see who is the real couple here.

KJK is the king love line, whom so gentle toward women, and HJY with her aegyo charm, made that looked like they are the real deal, but if you KJK"s die hard fans, you know exactly that love line means nothing happen between them, so you don't have to afraid, it's his job after all, and i think HJY knew that too and play along. And the MUD's concept is about 'single' man whom try to find the true love and marry, so if his closest person tried to match him with HJY or whoever she is in MUD, it's still all right for me. And actually, there's one thing that make me so sure he is not into HJY despite he said, HJY is his closest ideal type ( PM me, if you want to know, because in my pov, if i write that here, it's kinda rude, hehehe). Once again i have to say this, KJK is very secretive toward his real GF, so if he 'date' so boldly in front of the camera, that means, it's nothing, reel, and we don't have to worry about that, it's his job after all.

Aaahhh i forget, welcome to this thread!! @Regita M. P !! I'm still newbie like you too, and don't worry seniors in this thread so nice and glad to explain you many things about SA.

Thank you for ur welcome & respont ...

Actually, when u try to re-watch many eps, she often to said "I want have a loveline also". It's okay, I don't hate her, really. It's just for fun & have a good rating. But, please don't try with KJK, it make me sad as a SA Shippers :(( even just for bussiness couple, because only in RM we can see our SA...

And yes, PD & or SBS wanna try about this loveline since we all know KJK is the king of loveline & always good for their rating, so I think it's not all of JSM fault. And I think rating is most important for all of chanel TV, because in my country also like that, when the mascot were kick off & try to many lovelines ...  I can't blame anything for this, It's look like "welcome to chanel tv world"

• Like 1

My advance apologies.This post may slightly deviate from the current topic of this thread. Some of the shippers here may have given their piece of mind regarding this. I just remembered something while lurking in IG a while ago and could not help but write about it.

We are all aware that KJK is the King of Lovelines. Because of his gentlemanly behavior to girls, he has been subjected to a lot of teasing. During the span of RM esp on the older episodes, I think he tried his best to create another character for himself. However, SBS did not let him get away with the title. He is of marrying age and thus, will appeal more to viewers if he will be paired with female guests. Evidently, all for the ratings sake. Though this works to his advantage given the many articles about his lovelines (increasing his popularity), I hope he knows when to pull the strings to pave the way for his serious relationship. Of course, here’s hoping his significant other is SJH.:wub:

On the other hand, SJH had MC and the MC tag is folllowing her eventhough KG no longer exists in the show. We are all aware that SJH for her part is obviously shying away from developing any lovelines. However, I don’t think she will feel uncomfortable being shown close in the set with other members as well as those male guests she had previously worked with.

Take for example Lee Sang Yeob and Song Min Ho. Please allow me to focus more on LSY than SMH. When LSY first guested, she identified more with SJH. He guested again in oder to be in a group with SJH, LKS and HH. The Japan episode showed the team chemistry and gave the viewers a whole lot of fun. When LSY guested again, the production changed its course. There was an overwhelming need to set him up with the other female member. I have nothing against him being paired to her. My point is the production knows of the chemistry between SJH and LSY.  Why not slightly push it for the ratings sake?My take on this is that the production didn’t want to dwell on it perhaps because of these reasons:

1. SJH did not want to have another loveline. She already came to terms with the fact that her significant other is more important than her on-screen partner. She had enough with MC.

2. Giving SJH another loveline will increase her screentime. Something that the production team try hard not to give her for the longest time since the inclusion of new members. I don’t buy the idea that her screentime is compromised because she’s passive. We can hear her talk in the background. Sadly, her face is not shown because... (go figure)

3. Another loveline for LSY is planned for another member. 

Indeed,  the means justifies the end. The chemistry between SJH and LSY is now forgotten. He is now identified with...( again...go figure :rolleyes:)

I am not writing this to encourage a new loveline for SJH. I just don’t want her to be seen as somewhat not important enough to have moments with male guests. Furthermore, if the production can talk with KJK to show some interest in his loveline with HJY, why can’t they extend the same courtesy to SJH when male guests show interests in her? We all know SJH doesn’t know how to flirt like other female celebrities to attract male specie. Her flawless natural beauty (she can work well even w/o make-up unlike other celebrities) charm and adorable personality are enough to do the job.

I like SpartAce and I get somewhat disappointed with anything that shows unfair treatment to them. (I haven’t forgiven SBS for the RM scandal last Dec2016) They are both beautiful individuals who work more beautiful as a pair as well. May they find inner happiness amidst all the challenges that they are currently facing and will face in the future.

Happy Healthy Shipping Everyone! :heart:

• Like 3