[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Okay, so continuing my RM rewatch obsrrvations, KG when playing the Monday Boyfriend gets jealous of KJK frequently in the early years. That's not to say that KG didn't act jealous any time SJH interacted too closely with other RM men (he def got jealous of HaHyo multiple times), but HaHyo was an acknowledged love line. Spartace will never be.

So firstly, in ep 40, during the orchestra practice, SJH keeps messing up the note on the recorder. KJK gets mad but then says "Hey but you're quite cute." LKS then asks if KJK is confessing and KG tries to dustract everyone by playing his instrument. KJK turns very red. End of scene.

Then, you fast forward to ep 48. When SJH is blindfolded and identifying the faces of the different RM men. I've talked about this on here before. SJH has different identifiers for the people she's closest to. LKS = pushing head away, KJK = hair pulling, HH = poking his eyes.You can see that SJH doesn't know who YJS is during the first round because she took him for KJK. Instead, she thinks YJS is KG (so the Monday Boyfriend is upset that he wasn't recognized). During the second round, SJH pulls KJK's hair again, and as she lets go, you can see in the subtitles, KG says "Don't touch anynore. Don't touch anymore."

Now, on ep 49, the protect the princess episode, KJK is protecting his princess GH. KG has teamed up with princess SJH and LKS. As they're facing off against each other, KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!" This i s weird. KG is the Monday Boyfriend should not be threatening his Monday Girlfriend. SJH is not on KJK's team; it's actually beneficial for KJK if SJH is ousted. The PDs can't even explain why KG did that beyond captioning the scene that KG lost his mind. But, based on KG's Mo day Boyfriend reactions to spartace in eps 40 and 48, I wonder if KG hadn't picked up on the attraction between spartace. He responds to it as the Monday Boyfriend and makes jealous remarks, but when he'a being KG as with the watergun fight, he uses SJH against KJK.

If that makes sense. I just thought it was interesting. There may more moments like this (I'm only on ep 51 rn); I'll let you know if I find any.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!" This i s weird.

I always thought this was weird, too. The first time I read it (I relied on subs), I thought I’d read it wrong. But, nope, “I’ll kill what YOU love!” Huh? Wasn’t SJH supposed to be KG’s love interest and not KJK’s? 

12 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I wonder if KG hadn't picked up on the attraction between spartace.

Yep. We all know KJK was MC’s one-man PR team for a long time. Granted, he pushed the MC script as a loyal employee, but I also wonder if he was over-compensating for his feelings for SJH, perhaps using his enthusiasm over MC as a shield. Remember that time when he forced a reluctant MC to engage at a fanmeet, AFTER he’d sang and danced sweetly with SJH? Awwwkwwarddd ....

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I always thought this was weird, too. The first time I read it (I relied on subs), I thought I’d read it wrong. But, nope, “I’ll kill what YOU love!” Huh? Wasn’t SJH supposed to be KG’s love interest and not KJK’s? 

Yep. We all know KJK was MC’s one-man PR team for a long time. Granted, he pushed the MC script as a loyal employee, but I also wonder if he was over-compensating for his feelings for SJH, perhaps using his enthusiasm over MC as a shield. Remember that time when he forced a reluctant MC to engage at a fanmeet, AFTER he’d sang and danced sweetly with SJH? Awwwkwwarddd ....

I agree that I think KJK overcompensated by pushing MC. I actually think it became more extreme after he started dating SJH (2013-2014) and then everyone got rired of MC around 2015 and he became more sarcastic about it. t probably comes from a combo of things: loyal employee, guilt for messing up the show's love line, hiding his relationship with SJH, etc. 

I also dismissed KG saying "I will kill what you love" when I first watched it. KG made a similar joke (pretty sure it was KG) in a previous episode using the guest's son to threaten the guest, but even in that case, KG didn't pick a meaningless person. And looking at the Monday Boyfriend's jealousy leading up to that moment, it makes sense.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I agree that I think KJK overcompensated by pushing MC. I actually think it became more extreme after he started dating SJH (2013-2014) and then everyone got rired of MC around 2015 and he became more sarcastic about it. t probably comes from a combo of things: loyal employee, guilt for messing up the show's love line, hiding his relationship with SJH, etc. 

Wahh, I just know right now...

Can you give me some e.g 'he more sarcastic' ? he means KJK ?

I just really curious about that.

I notice some eps he look like jealous but just by the eyes...

• Like 2

Aa@Regita M. P I wrote that in a rush during break in class so sarcastic might not be the right word. KJK has def been jealous of MC throughout spartace's relationship, but I think he becomes more bitter about it as MC drags on. 

Some examples I can think of:

Ep 204: Snow White episode: KJK is upset that SJH ousted him, and after she wins, KJK mutters that he knew it'd be something where she betrays KG as well

Ep 206: raising heartbeats: KJK seems excited but he's really grimacing for most of it; when KG leans too close KJK says stop; not subbed but KJK says its because it wasnt him when MC fails

Ep 215 - during the announcement of KG as the groom, KJK says, “It’s because the older sister (SJH) wouldn’t have him"

Ep 251 - KJK blatantly cheers against MC in the airplane game even though he usually cheers for SJH to win things.

Ep 280 - KJK doesn't like being on a team with just him and Monday Couple.

Ep 291 - end of MC; KJK is super tense through the MC date

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Aa@Regita M. P I wrote that in a rush during break in class so sarcastic might not be the right word. KJK has def been jealous of MC throughout spartace's relationship, but I think he becomes more bitter about it as MC drags on. 

Some examples I can think of:

Ep 204: Snow White episode: KJK is upset that SJH ousted him, and after she wins, KJK mutters that he knew it'd be something where she betrays KG as well

Ep 206: raising heartbeats: KJK seems excited but he's really grimacing for most of it; when KG leans too close KJK says stop; not subbed but KJK says its because it wasnt him when MC fails

Ep 215 - during the announcement of KG as the groom, KJK says, “It’s because the older sister (SJH) wouldn’t have him"

Ep 251 - KJK blatantly cheers against MC in the airplane game even though he usually cheers for SJH to win things.

Ep 280 - KJK doesn't like being on a team with just him and Monday Couple.

Ep 291 - end of MC; KJK is super tense through the MC date

aaa IC IC ... Love ur post !! So details, so i wanna try to watch it and analyzing like you :D

Hwaiting for ur class ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Now, on ep 49, the protect the princess episode, KJK is protecting his princess GH. KG has teamed up with princess SJH and LKS. As they're facing off against each other, KG grabs SJH and holds the watergun to her head, saying to KJK, "I'll kill what you love!"

t5vvZDN.png she's not his princess, why did KG threatened KJK by using SJH ?

4 hours ago, linzer03 said:

So firstly, in ep 40, during the orchestra practice, SJH keeps messing up the note on the recorder. KJK gets mad but then says "Hey but you're quite cute." LKS then asks if KJK is confessing and KG tries to dustract everyone by playing his instrument. KJK turns very red. End of scene.

makes me remember, in ep 39 when Yoona and Sunny guested, KJK was in the same team with KG and SJH.

and when the members talk with Yoona and Sunny, SA was constantly bickering, and kinda left out KG who's silent most of the time.

not only bicker, but SA also whispering and smiling to each other, they even walk side by side, followed by KG behind them. 

if i was new to RM, and didn't knew about MC, and then i watched that ep,  i would really sure that KJK and SJH was the loveline of the show.

i mean, who would left out your "loveline" and flirting with your "brother" instead ? :D 

oh and there's a moment when Yoona tried to take a closer look at the stuff that KJK's hold, but then stopped midway by SJH 

Njh2Srk.png might be nothing though, but it's still "interesting" for me :D  

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, yandexing said:

Can this picture or article not here? It's spartace forum rite?? Its upset me enough seeing this picture on #송지효 tag on instagram. Now i deactived my instagram because personal problem and don't want to worst my problem to see anything that make me upset more... I want to enjoyed spartace thought and moment that spartace shipper share here and not this kind of thing.. But then, Should i really get this pic here too??

JK and his loveline thing will never done till he get married.. So what the use talking it here again... Rite, whoever he get married to was his right. I will accept it. But, as long he not married yet and since i ship spartace i want to see more about spartace instead other mehhh..

Sure you can talk about that thing related to spartace here. But it more wise to make the picture as spoiler...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, spartacekingdom said:

Can this picture or article not here? It's spartace forum rite?? Its upset me enough seeing this picture on #송지효 tag on instagra.. Now i deactived my instagram and want to read about spartace here... Should i get this pic here too??

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan. 

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan. 

Okay you win. I am out from here. Thanks. You just add my problem. And sorry to you and other. I shouldn't see about spartace when i have problem in my real life, knowing spartace could make me calm and all. But now thinking about it. It just make me worst to see unpleasant thing on the not right time. Will be back to read awesome spartace thought from all awesome shipper here when i was done with my problem and clear mind. Thank you and sorry

43 minutes ago, yandexing said:

This relates to Spartace though, if you think about it. How will they portray the relationship differently now? If you want to ship Spartace you should be objective too and not just based it on your personal feelings. Otherwise it’s like a biased fan

At least you could have been a little more considerate and put it in spoiler for those who don't want to see it as spartacekingdom has pointed out, considering that this is a spartace forum that deal with spartace related stuff and what you have post have nothing to do with spartace, so I don't see the relevant in you posting it here to be honest. I can see that you are new here and just join but why is it upon joining this forum the first thing you post has nothing to do with spartace it self but something way off topic. Here we try to keep it strictly SA to avoid getting any hate from others. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, twinlovers said:

At least you could have been a little more considerate and put it in spoiler for those who don't want to see it as spartacekingdom has pointed out, considering that this is a spartace forum that deal with spartace related stuff and what you have post have nothing to do with spartace, so I don't see the relevant in you posting it here to be honest. I can see that you are new here and just join but why is it upon joining this forum the first thing you post has nothing to do with spartace it self but something way off topic. Here we try to keep it strictly SA to avoid getting any hate from others. 

I agree with you @twinlovers and I understand @spartacekingdom reaction. This ship is about Spartace where shippers try to be very considerate and respectful of each others POV.  Our POVs may vary but we agree in one thing and that is to hope for the best for our dear SA. I don't think everyone here will be understanding enough with the pictures you posted @yandexing. Just saying.

• Like 5

I fail to see why that article is at all important. The article itself mentions KJK and JSM as siblings not a loveline like it's being talked about here. I've noticed SBS has been pushing their friendship as a sibling one for a while now and I've even seen some knetz give their sibling relationship a nickname. (can't remember it at the moment)

I hope people on here will remember that this a spartace forum where people come to talk about them. I know a lot of people here, like myself, choose to come here over other sites where people create drama or jump to conclusions over the smallest of things. let's try to keep this a positive place for SA shippers to come.

• Like 7

Yes relax guyss.. there’s nothing to worry about here. Agree with everything @CI0 said.

"아프지 마"…'런닝맨' 김종국X전소민, '국민남매 케미' 과시

국민남매 = kookmin siblings

Basically it’s about the siblings chemistry.

(correct me if i’m wrong).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

Yes relax guyss.. there’s nothing to worry about here. Agree with everything @CI0 said.

"아프지 마"…'런닝맨' 김종국X전소민, '국민남매 케미' 과시

국민남매 = kookmin siblings

Basically it’s about the siblings chemistry.

(correct me if i’m wrong).

The article may be about sibling chemistry. However, I think RM viewers and IG users  have been burnt a lot of times with SBS IG posts. The post focused on 2 members only when there are other members who could show sibling chemistry as well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the admin of the IG post attempted to get numerous reactions. And the admin is not helping to promote harmonious atmosphere in SBS IG account rather fuel the discontentment regarding unfair screen time and fan wars as well.

Last year around the same time, RM production focused on LKS and JSM. The PDs focused on them too much that I predicted it has something to do with the SBS Awards. True enough, PDs actions paid off. The two gained an award and promoted their bias while YSC was left on the sideline. He's a newbie as well but didn't get that much attention from the PDs.

SBS Awards is around the corner again. Well, I hope this is not another attempt to repeat history. I am a RM fan and I have always wanted to see the family vibe I have seen when I watched the older episodes. It saddens me that I couldn't feel it now. I hope it's not too late to witness that FAMILY vibe again. If this post is one of the ways to bring back that Family theme, I am all for it. I just hope the PDs will do the same for other members.

• Like 4

Ok, relax guys, don't have to insecure of many things un related to this forum, so what? at least we must know this forum is for SA, and we must respect another shiper so don't mention another ship here, so let's just talk about SA and not another, OK?if you want to talk another, just PM or join to another group, we respest every people here. Happy shipping everyone!

• Like 4