[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Before anything else, I'd like to welcome the newbies in this forum. I haven't posted in a while and I'm grateful for everyone who's keeping this forum active  :) 

11 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Just some moments I noticed when watching ep 420:

During the intro part the editors showed a close up of SJH dying of laughter while the others discussed KJK's drinking habits. KJK was really enthusiastic about SJH's bike idea. HH mentioned HJY, but it was in a context to make clear KJK and HJY are only a couple during filming. He even mentioned ratings. Also, when SJH picked the money bag she turned in KJK's direction. 

In the car when they're talking about who they would take on a vacation, I find it weird that they didn't show KJK's immediate reaction to SJH saying she'd take LKS and YSC. We just see everyone laugh, and then KJK going "It's okay."

I haven't watched the recent episode yet and based on what I have seen so far in IG, SBS is indeed hell bent in pushing the KJK-HJY loveline. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, SBS is hitting two birds with one stone with this loveline. It certainly affected the 2 shows of KJK. SBS is famous for producing business couple, thus, I can understand why we may see less of KJK's reaction when SJH is concerned. Showing his reactions to her, I believe, will disrupt all the conditioning they have done to the viewers of RM and MUD as of this date. They could have even cut the parts where SA interactions were evident just to conceal the real thing.

In the beginning of the year, they tested the waters if they can create a loveline between SJH and KJK capitalizing on their natural chemistry. As we have seen, both parties were unwilling to succumb to the idea. SA do not need a loveline to show their affection towards one another. What they have is not forced, it's natural. It's real. However,  in every situation, there has to be a Plan B. The PDs didn't have to think much. Someone is more than willing to do the job. Please note that I do not dislike HJY. I think she is a good person. She blends well with RM cast esp SJH and KJK.  I am one with the shippers in this forum who thinks she is doing her part in the KJK-HJY loveline the way KG was with Monday Couple. They are both the aggressive ones who do not have qualms in doing “aegyo” or uttering “cheesy” lines while SJH and KJK are both on the receiving ends. Why is our dear SA reluctant in this department? Your guess is as good as mine. :)

At the end of the day,  SJH, KJK and HJY are all entertainers who need to act in a certain way to uphold the contract they signed. I may be disappointed at some point with all the negative articles but the fact remains that SA is the one and only ship I have actively participated. I will believe in them until they announce who their significant other is. As shippers, we do not hold the future, we can only hope that SA will end up with each other.   

Happy Healthy Shipping Everyone!!! :heart:

• Like 7

Hi everyone, i find this forum because i'm spartace shipper newbie :))

btw, I noticed when watching ep 420 there was a moment where ji hyo eonni was told by kim jong kook oppa to call Park Jin Young-shi, how do you think about this? 

• Like 3

Hey, guys. I just finished watching the latest ep, and want to add my observations to what some of you already said: 

1) While it was an interesting twist for YJS to force LKS to go to Busan and help, the whole thing with the three unlucky members dragged on for way too long. I wonder though, why LKS kept talking about needing to get back to filming (presumably for something unrelated to RM) when he was filming RM. RM was built into his schedule, so he shouldn’t have scheduled anything else for that time frame, right? Not that important. I just wondered. Overall, this was a mehhh episode for me, basically recycling some IC concepts for those three members (part-time jobs, cleaning scary places, etc), and adding the usual boring RM stuff, ie shoe toss and fishing. Smh

One thing about JSJ and YJS’s intro: I wonder which “forum” JSJ was referring to when he said he read stuff in it. That’s why he found out some fans thought he was “fake.” I’m not suggesting our forum, but am just pointing out the obvious, that the members and staff are aware of what fans (at least SK ones) say about the show. I wonder what those fans say about the other members, and the show in general. 

On to those members and SA: This is in no particular order, and quite random. 

1) When YSC said they couldn’t do a certain game, because they needed someone smart, JSM immediately pointed to SA. Those two were on opposite sides of JSM, and she literally moved her head side to side. HH, ofc, chimed him and claimed that he was smart. LOL

2) When they were in the bus and talking about who they would take on vacation, HH and JSM both picked YSC and LKS. This made KJK mad, but there was SJH left. Before she answered, the caption read “JK trusts JH.” I know everyone was playing around, and messing with KJK since SJH also picked YSC and LKS, but I still thought the caption was cute. 

3)

9 hours ago, kjksjh7681 said:

I noticed when watching ep 420 there was a moment where ji hyo eonni was told by kim jong kook oppa to call Park Jin Young-shi, how do you think about this? 

This followed what @linzer03 and @twinlovers already said about the members bringing up HJY in the context of doing lovelines for ratings. JSM wanted to have lovelines with lots of people, including someone also named Jin Young. Ofc, HH made a crack about Hong Jin Young. Then, KJK made his own crack about the name, saying SJH should call up JYP (Park Jin Young). Why SJH and not JSM, since she was the one who said she wanted to have multiple lovelines, plus SJH didn’t even take part in the conversation? IMO: 1) Everyone was obviously joking around (or trying to tell fans to not overreact), but 2) maybe KJK was basically saying to SJH (and fans) that there was nothing going on with HJY, and that he would be okay if she worked closely with another man. 

4) Was it just me, or did KJK take the members to the gym where he filmed the infamous SJH MUD ep? You know, the ep where he went extra with his exercise routine, where he grunted and lotioned up in front of his “sister?” IIRC, there was a similar dog during that segment. Plus, KJK was very familiar with everything in that gym. 

5) SJH to HH talking about KJK in the gym: “He hasn’t been this happy in a while.” Oh, so he wasn’t happy when he was with his “ideal” MUD girl? And, how would SJH know how KJK feels? -_-

6) During the bike segment: KJK acted like a thrifty husband/dad trying to convince his family that his version of a bike ride was exactly like (if not better) than the one they wanted. It was extra funny since the bike ride was SJH’s idea, so he was basically teasing her. Frankly, he reminded me a lot of what my dad once did: my mom wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower, but he said 1) the view was better through a TV screen, and when that didn’t work because she wanted a small tourist replica of the tower, 2) he said he’ll build her a better one. 3) When she wanted one hot dog from the vendors, he said he’ll cook two for her, this from a man who burns water, LOL. SJH wanted a breezy, relaxing bike ride. KJK’s answer: get on the stationary exercise bike, and feel the breeze coming off the pedaling action. The exasperated “wife” could do nothing but sigh, and go along with her “husband’s” suggestion, especially since he was so happy. LOL 

7) We’ve all noted the special voices SA use to address each other, but it was so cute the way SJH told KJK to get into the cold chamber, first. Her voice lowered, but she also motioned him with her hand. I’ll have to rewatch the scene, but I think she briefly held/touched his hand, like in NZ when she gently told him to let HH off the hook. The whole thing lasted a split second, but was very sweet. 

8) Why was SJH not shown in the cold chamber? It was okay for everyone to undress and get in, but not for SJH? Maybe she was edited out, or she didn’t do it for whatever reason, though I wonder if someone who objected to her dress being too short would be okay with her being naked in front of staff and crew. :D 

Did you guys notice anything else?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

While it was an interesting twist for YJS to force LKS to go to Busan and help, the whole thing with the three unlucky members dragged on for way too long. I wonder though, why LKS kept talking about needing to get back to filming (presumably for something unrelated to RM) when he was filming RM. RM was built into his schedule, so he shouldn’t have scheduled anything else for that time frame, right? Not that important. I just wondered. Overall, this was a mehhh episode for me, basically recycling some IC concepts for those three members (part-time jobs, cleaning scary places, etc), and adding the usual boring RM stuff, ie shoe toss and fishing. Smh

I also felt this way. I've said it before on this forum and I'll say it again, the Unlucky Trio sense of humor does not appeal to everyone. I like them in small doses but when I get nothing but them for 2/3 of the episode, it becomes a boring episode for me. To me, KJK, SJH, YCS, and HH have a more lowkey sense of humor compared to the over-the-top-ness of the Unlucky Trio and JSM when she's with them. I wish they'd break up the Unlucky Trio and let those three have dynamics with the rest of the cast. I feel like I haven't gotten to appreciate KJK-LKS,JSJ-HH, and YJS-SJH in a long time. We get little snippets here and there, but I do like seeing those dynamics for a full episode. Rather than have the same people clumped together in every episode.

9 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

One thing about JSJ and YJS’s intro: I wonder which “forum” JSJ was referring to when he said he read stuff in it. That’s why he found out some fans thought he was “fake.” I’m not suggesting our forum, but am just pointing out the obvious, that the members and staff are aware of what fans (at least SK ones) say about the show. I wonder what those fans say about the other members, and the show in general. 

I'm sure JSJ reads SK forums. I certainly would if I was on a show. It'd make for bad production if nobody paid attention to what the fans were saying. But I doubt any cast member or even production staff bothers to read our shipping forum. If they did, they'd either think we were all geniuses or completely delusional.

12 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

This followed what @linzer03 and @twinlovers already said about the members bringing up HJY in the context of doing lovelines for ratings. JSM wanted to have lovelines with lots of people, including someone also named Jin Young. Ofc, HH made a crack about Hong Ying Young. Then, KJK made his own crack about the name, saying SJH should call up JYP (Park Jin Young). Why SJH and not JSM, since she was the one who said she wanted to have multiple lovelines? IMO: 1) Everyone was obviously joking around (or trying to tell fans to not overreact), but 2) maybe KJK was basically saying to SJH that there was nothing going on with HJY, and she had his okay to call another YJ. I don’t know if this makes sense. 

Even if they weren't dating, I think SJH and KJK are close enough for SJH to know if there was something going on between KJK and HJY or not. My thinking is that KJK knew talking about his love line made SJH uncomfortable and he wanted to bring her into the conversation (and flirt with her a bit). HH, I think, brought it up for a similar reason that he did on MUD, to help KJK make clear that HJY is just a love line. (Thank you, HH, for captaining the spartace ship.)

14 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

During the bike segment: KJK acted like a thrifty husband/dad trying to convince his family that his version of a bike ride was exactly like (if not better) than the one they wanted. It was extra funny since the bike ride was SJH’s idea, so he was basically teasing her. Frankly, he reminded me a lot of what my dad once did: my mom wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower, but he said 1) the view was better through a TV screen, and when that didn’t work because she wanted a small tourist replica of the tower, 2) he said he’ll build her a better one. 3) When she wanted a hot dog from the vendors, he said he’ll cook one for her, this from a man who burns water, LOL. SJH wanted a breezy, relaxing bike ride. KJK’s answer: get on the exercise bike, and imagine the breeze coming off the stationary pedals. LOL

I absolutely loved their gym segment. HH, YSC, and SJH knew their roles in the thrifty husband/dad scenario so well, and it all felt natural. JSM seemed maybe a little lost during the bike segment, but I think that's because she's so used to being with the Unlucky Trio that she hasn't spent as much time filming RM with these four. 

Side note: KJK truly is the Rule Breaker when it comes to the games the staff plans for to use the cold sauna and the gym bikes to have a free vacation lol.

16 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

8) Why was SJH not shown in the cold chamber? It was okay for everyone to undress and get in, but not for SJH? Maybe she didn’t do it for whatever reason, though I wonder if someone who objected to her dress being too short would be okay with her being naked in front of staff and crew. :D 

I was curious about this too. I mean, why wouldn't they show it if she did it? Surely we could spare twenty seconds of screen time away from the Unlucky Trio doing Unlucky Trio things yet again to see the Ace in the cold chamber? I feel like there was probably a reason it wasn't shown - either she didn't do it or they couldn't show it. 

I was meh on the majority of this episode, and I'm hoping the other five RM members get more screen time in the next episode. 

• Like 6

On 9/30/2018 at 8:59 PM, delusionalme said:

Are KJK still in Cali? From Tiny IG story, KJK had fun there with his friends, LOL.

KJK, Tiny, and their usual crew were in MD this past weekend, as Turbo performed in a concert (along with Baek Ji Young).  KJK posted a pic with his mom at the concert and Tiny later posted a pic with KJK and another friend of theirs at the Lincoln Memorial.

18 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I wonder though, why LKS kept talking about needing to get back to filming (presumably for something unrelated to RM) when he was filming RM. RM was built into his schedule, so he shouldn’t have scheduled anything else for that time frame, right? 

He was referring to RM.  The others, who did not have to travel to Busan, had a later start time for their filming (which explains why LKS was at the hair salon when YJS called him).  When he kept saying he needed to be filming, he was basically saying he wasn't supposed to be in Busan filming with the members being punished, but rather, back in Seoul filming with the others.  He even mentioned at one point that he was supposed to be at a chicken shop, which is where the others filmed their opening.

As for the references to Park Jin Young, I'd have to watch that scene again, as there were so many people talking at the same time, so it was hard to know who was talking to who, but my takeaway was that KJK was making that comment towards JSM and referring to the Got7 member, Park Jin Young, and not JYP.  When the Got7 members guested last week, didn't JSM pick him out as one of the members she found handsome?  Notably, Park Jin Young (the Got7 member) used to go by Junior (since he had the same name as his company head, JYP) but a few years ago he officially announced that he would go by his full name.

18 hours ago, mn0096 said:

4) Was it just me, or did KJK take the members to the gym where he filmed the infamous SJH MUD ep? You know, the ep where he went extra with his exercise routine, where he grunted and lotioned up in front of his “sister?” IIRC, there was a similar dog during that segment. Plus, KJK was very familiar with everything in that gym. 

I think that is is regular gym, which yes, is the one used in MUD.  He mentioned to the members that he knew of a place where they could ride a bike and use a sauna for free, in Gagnam, and KJK has mentioned before that his gym is located in Gagnam.  It makes sense he'd take them there because with his deep connections to that gym, they'd be able to film and enter for free.  :)  I loved his cleverness in getting around those restrictions!  I'm so curious for next episode to see how they get around the others, given their super limited budget. Haha and KJK already hinted at their restaurant with the "scenic" (lol) views and I wonder if they'll really end up going there.  I feel like they usually avoid that sort of direct endorsement, but on the other hand, they really don't have a lot of money this time!  

RE: Ji Hyo's picks for who she'd like to travel with . . . I'm curious how she would've answered had she not been the last person to go.  Of course by that point she would give the same answer as the others, but if she'd been the first to answer . . . 

Finally, during the whole HJY teasing segment, what stood out to me was the way everyone else was all excited about teasing KJK and SJH just calmly kept eating on the side.  She was not going to participate in that nonsense!  :P  

• Like 5

SA Moment RM ep 420:

Theme : Dangerous Delivery :Winners Go To Relax, Special Vacation, Relax for Now

( For Winning Members)

First Segment:

They filmed this in Monday, Sep 17th 2018. So that means this HJY’s conversation HH bring  when MUD ep 103 (Pool theme, when KJK was teach HJY how to swim) aired at Sunday, Sep 16th 2018 ( correct me if I’m wrong). JSM said she want to date several artist and in the end she said she want to date GOT7’s Jin Young, and that time HH remember another Jin Young, LOL, so he asked KJK “So what’s going on with you and Hong Jin Young?” and the another members teased KJK, even JSM said “I want to date someone on TV too”. But at that scene, they cut SJH’s reaction (Just HH, KJK, and JSM on the screen and replace SJH and YSC with KJK and HJY’s MUD scene.) And at that conversation SJH just ate and ate, and KJK shakes his head repeatedly, LOL. And PD nim want them present their idea for their vacation one by one. SJH wish was Riding a bicycle on a sunny, breezy day, and they can get on the tandem too. And when SJH talked about tandem Bicycle, HH Suggested they should called Jin Young then, and they teased again, even KJK said SJH should call JYP, so the 3 Jin Young can showed in the same time at that show, HJY, Got7’s Jin Young, and JYP. KJK wish was surfing. And he said he wear his bag to protect his nipples showed.LOL ( I wonder if he aware what’s going on in this thread, LOL)

Second Segment:

In the car:

So they were riding KJK’s car and SJH sat behind KJK. When HH asked them whom members they want to picked vacation together, and JSM and HH said LKS and YSC. And the maknaes suggested SJH to answer too, the caption said : ‘JK trusts JH’ and SJH played along with them by said “ I also pick Se Chan and Kwang Soo” and KJK said “It’s Okay”. And JSM asked KJK, what about him? And KJK eventually said YJS and JSJ, LOL. And KJK said they were going to their destination and to ride the bicycle, because he said he knew a place for bike riding and sauna. And they are definitely went to his favorite Gym, OMG!! The Gym that when he showed SJH his gym routine in MUD.

In the gym:

KJK said The bike ride is free, LOL.

KJK: “ If you ride it, the wind comes out, do you feel it?”

and SJH frustrated said

“ This is not what I meant”

KJK: “Check out the breeze, there’s a wind”

SJH: “This isn’t it”

KJK: ”Do you feel the breeze”

SJH: “ This isn’t it”

KJK: “Have a seat, Ji hyo, hurry and sit Ji Hyo” (He take YSC left the bike, and made Ji hyo sat on the bike),

KJK: ”Just do it, have a seat, once you pedal, you feel the wind directly”

SJH: “This isn’t the bike ride I was talking about” (frustrated riding the bike, LOl)

KJK:  That costs money, we can use these for free”

He coaxed her with his smiley soft voice, LOL And PD nim asked them to make sure if they really want that vacation KJK’s suggested about. And HH carefully said “ It’s true that it’s a bike, and we can feel the wind” and YSC joined him while said “ I agree too” HH said again “This is what I imagined, traveling with KJK is always the best”, and SJH can’t take that anymore and shake HH while said “ Be honest, don’t do this” and SJH frustrated repeatedly said “ This isn’t it” and YSC joined them “ We’ll happy” And SJH, HH and JSM were riding that bikes, And KJK looked like the excited one there help them use that equipments. And when SJH want KJK lower the bike’s seat, he help her with softly manner. HH again said KJK was so friendly because they were at a gym. And KJK again said “ Doesn’t it feel like an amusement park?” LMAO, and he gave YSC, HH, and JSM, even himself massage drill by massage gun (but not his dearest GF), there’s a caption too ‘ This massaging drill will free you from all soreness’ LOL, OMG!!

I love when JSJ ride motorbike with Taiwan’s tourists and JSJ asked them which RM member do they like the most, and that Taiwan’s tourists said “JI Hyo” LOL, JSJ hopefully they said his name, and his hope crushed! LOL. The Taiwan tourists said because SJH is beautifull.

Third Segment:

KJK excitedly want them used Sauna which was JSM’s wish.  And KJK said it’s a cold sauna ( such a rule breaker!). And he explained how good that sauna was, but unlike when he smiley softy coaxed SJH, he persuaded them with persistent attitude ( if he changed his occupation to Gym’s equipment sales, he will be success!). Meanwhile the maknaes were out to bought food, SA with HH waited them, and KJK suggested them to sat on the mats which he happily bring that mats, and HH said to SJH “ I’ve never seen JK so motivated” and SJH said “ He hasn’t been this happy…” and HH said again “ Look at him walk in a while” and SJH said “ He’s light on his feet”. SJH sat in the middle and SA was bully HH there with Massage gun, LOL. 10 minutes later, when the maknaes back, meanwhile the others stand, our SA sat together like historical royal couple with their eunuch, LOL. SJH suggested KJK to went first tried the cold sauna, and KJK agreed. And the rest triend that sauna too, except again SJH ( I’m sure she didn’t do it, yeah he is again so biased toward her).

CONCLUSION:

It’s still to be continue next week, nice to saw SJH in KJK’s favorite place in the world, and that bring us to remember SJH’s MUD episode ( which is they didn;t talked about it in RM)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, linzer03 said:

During the intro part the editors showed a close up of SJH dying of laughter while the others discussed KJK's drinking habits.

(laughing and feeling embarrassed at the same time :D )

hxrQ43T.png 

when they talked about JSM and Jin Young GOT7, JSM said that they would go on a date until her nametag removed, then KJK said that he will removed it right away.

KJK added by saying that JSM and JY GOT7 will be on a date while running away, and the rest of the member will chase them. 

then he say again that JSM and JY GOT7 will be holding hands and running away

JSM repeated what KJK have said

i might be wrong, but after that SJH say "Oppa...." while looking at KJK and reached out her hand to him, as if saying that KJK should take her hand and give example to JSM how to runaway while holding hand 

S9soP1H.png 

anyway, i really like the nevis swing team+JSM, they are really funny on both mission.

for me, YSC is really funny when HH was around, such as when they swung together in NZ, betraying each other is Swiss, joking about Sun Mi, and this ep too. they are like two teenage fooling around (just like me and my friends when we were teen :D )

SA was really interesting to watch. KJK "modifying" SJH's vacation, their bickering when they just arrive at the gym, they speak at a lower tone, they teamed up when giving massage to YSC and HH.  and as @delusionalme said, SJH was the only person that didn't get the massage drill treatment from KJK (lol).

i wonder why they didn't showed SJH reaction when they saw KJK bare back after the cold sauna ? HH, YSC and JSM were laughing anyway. maybe SJH's reaction was similiar when she guested on MUD ?

JSM was okay too. she's kinda awkward but understandable since she rarely teamed up with members of nevis swing team, specially KJK. she even hide herself when she and YSC just arrive from the minimarket, fearing she would be scolded because she bought choco milk.

as a RM fans in general, i wish that the staff would change the team selection occasionally, might be awkward in the beginning (just like JSM in this ep), but it would be great in the future. the more chemistry between the members, the less awkward between them, the show would be much better.

the first time HH and SJH teamed up, they were really awkward, but now look how close they are. 

or when JiGaHa formation getting laugh at in ep 57, turn out they did really well in the mission, even took 2nd place in the end of the show

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

i might be wrong, but after that SJH say "Oppa...." while looking at KJK and reached out her hand to him, as if saying that KJK should take her hand and give example to JSM how to runaway while holding hand 

S9soP1H.png 

I saw this too and forgot to mention it! SJH showing us who the real couple dating on RM is (though who would chase after them to rip off their nametags?). Not wonder they cut it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I saw this too and forgot to mention it! SJH showing us who the real couple dating on RM is (though who would chase after them to rip off their nametags?). Not wonder they cut it.

This reminds me: KJK teased Lee Jong Suk and Min Hyo-rin that they looked like a couple of teen lovers in a KDrama, holding hands and running away, in ep 138. This was also the ep where Sparta and Ace worked together so beautifully to rip the “Lovers” tags. SJH also defeated Kim Soo Ro. In ep 181, LJS guested again, and partnered with SJH as the “Secret Dating Couple.” What a happy coincidence. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Dear SA Shippers,

Please read carefully.

What if you're a truly SA Shippers,

1. SJH was date with her x = 2011 - 2013 (but SJH just confirmed at 2015 - their relationship was broke 2 years ago), which means on RM eps around this years SJH & KJK not dating yet but yes, both of them had been close. You can search in this news on google, etc. One of SJH & KJK moment is in 2012, SJH, KJK, & Haha go to tanning salon together and this is confirmed by many photos about their bottles & confension by SJH on RM eps (I don't know the eps but when SJH & KG was date dinner together). Both of them is loyal, so I think when SJH & her x was relationship, SJH not to try fallin' in love to someone.

So, the conclusion is the're dating around 2013 / 2014, because we don't know what months SJH & her x is end, just know the year.

2. KJK is really gentleman, he wants married with a polite woman (incl. how she dressed). As we know, in early eps on RM, SJH often / maybe always wear mini dress for fan meeting, RM shows, SBS Award, etc, but after 2013 / 2014, she often / always use long dress.

As you can see in MUD eps 97, when his niece show off her wedding dress, KJK also comment about her wedding dress is to open.

As you know also, KJK the one & only male member who is busy about her dress when fan meeting for covering by blanket.

3. What if you see SongSong Couple story, I think is similiar with SA --> a. SongSong Couple both of them denied about their relationship as woman - man, even SHK said "he is like my younger brother" (you can search this news on google, etc). SA both of them also always denied, both of them always said "she / he is like family, co-worker, close friends".  b. Look LKS's face & react about SongSong Couple when they're not confirmed yet. Look Haha's face & react about SA whos the one of best friend of KJK.  c. SHK appear at SJK fan meet. SA, SJH appear for the very first time at Turbo Concert at Daegu (2017).

SJK once said : KJK one of my teacher about love --> I don't know what his means, love or how to hide the love. (you can search this news on google, etc)

4. About JSM on RM whos try to make a loveline with KJK --> logicaly, HJY whos says his type or near his type, KJK still doesn't love her because she is too cheerful or more aegyo. (this statement confirmed by himslef in MUD) also with JSM.

I don't blame both of her, because I know this is her job, but yes, I'm so sad when SA moments is more less, but in the end whatever happens, KJK & SJH always side by side, more pay attentions, holding hands, etc (even when many guest come & they're not became 1 team)

5. About HJY --> so far, she is the 1 & only make me afraid, because except SJH, HJY is so far near with him as we know. We never know what happens in the future. Both of them confirmed like yes, she / he is my type / near type. When HJY asked by moms in MUD (I forget the eps but when she appear as a guest in studio),  when KJK asked many time --> asked by Haha & YSC in MUD, asked by manager & his closest friends in MUD, etc (I'm forget about what eps in MUD). As we know, manager & closest his friends are fans of HJY & when MUD eps 97 when her niece appear wearing wedding dress, his big fam also like her & seems like support KJK & HJY.

And as we know, KJK is shy & want to let a woman like him first (this statement confirmed by his mom in MUD & I'm forget what eps, he also said that many times on RM, MUD, etc, & Haha said that also in MUD). And as we know also, HJY is extrovert, she can do that but not SJH, because she is truly introvert (this statement confirmed by SJH when she interview by MC & she said "that's why I'm not using any social media also. And when Haha & KJK was live in vlive Big Picture, when SJH watch their vlive & then Haha & KJK call her, Haha said " SJH not using KakaoTalk so we can't video call"). And when SJH sent her selfie to Haha's phone, you all can see Haha & SJH using a normal messages not using social media like WA, Line, KakaoTalk, etc.

And we know the rating on RM & MUD when she came & became partner or mentions with KJK is high enough & I'm afraid about SBS, RM, MUD, etc make this continuous loveline.

Once again, I don't blame HJY & JSM about loveline with KJK, I know this is her job, so I just express my feel.

I'm sorry what if my world hurt member RM & non member RM.

6. I know, KJK & SJH both of them is loyal & professional, so what if they're dating, I think it's ok about any fake lovelines. (but in this fact, we're not sure they're dating / not, so make SA shippers confuse, sad, happy, at the same time).

But damn, I'm really pretty sure the're dating.

- Both of them holding hands & even hug each other just because celebrate their winner / laugh about something happens funny .

- Both of them glance each other esp KJK whos often doing that to SJH just because want to know how her / his react, is he / she happy or not, etc (for e.g eps 373 when waxing scene).

- Both of them know each other very well, I know maybe it's because they're 8 going on 9 years, but I think it's more than that. (for e.g eps 416 he know very well about her behaviour)

- Both of them, esp SJH often / always bring her / his personal items when one of them wants to play, etc (for e.g cap, bag, KJK bracelet, etc)

- Both of them always more pay attentions, more nag (esp KJK to SJH), always give support to each other.

- KJK, the 1 & only male main member is always said SJH is pretty & cute, whatever she look & she doing (many eps on RM).

At the same time, KJK didn't do that to JSM & HJY.

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Regita M. P welcome to our forum! I appreciated reading your thoughts on spartace, and your reassurances on KJK's love lines. I think most of us on here know that the love lines are simply part of the business, but we can get frustrated when we lose moments between KJK and SJH because SBS wants to push a love line. (I would've loved to see KJK and SJH run away together holding hands...)

Just a quick note, please be careful what you say about the other RM members and guests here, we try to be as respectful as possible. I am a fan of both HJY and JSM separately from their love lines with KJK, and think they are both great at their jobs. 

I hope we hear more thoughts from you in future on our lovable spartace! If you think they're dating, this is definitely the forum for you lol.

Also, I believe ep 135 (takes place early 2013) is the first episode they filmed after starting to date. If you want the episode carefully, they're very aware of each other even though they don't interact much in front of the cameras. YJS feels the need to clarify that when he says "boyfriend", he means "Monday boyfriend", and KJK and SJH both seem annoyed by KG playing the role of the Monday Boyfriend whereas SJH didn't care only a couple weeks prior when they were filming in Macau. I recommend checking it out! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@Regita M. P welcome to our forum! I appreciated reading your thoughts on spartace, and your reassurances on KJK's love lines. I think most of us on here know that the love lines are simply part of the business, but we can get frustrated when we lose moments between KJK and SJH because SBS wants to push a love line. (I would've loved to see KJK and SJH run away together holding hands...)

Just a quick note, please be careful what you say about the other RM members and guests here, we try to be as respectful as possible. I am a fan of both HJY and JSM separately from their love lines with KJK, and think they are both great at their jobs. 

I hope we hear more thoughts from you in future on our lovable spartace! If you think they're dating, this is definitely the forum for you lol.

Also, I believe ep 135 (takes place early 2013) is the first episode they filmed after starting to date. If you want the episode carefully, they're very aware of each other even though they don't interact much in front of the cameras. YJS feels the need to clarify that when he says "boyfriend", he means "Monday boyfriend", and KJK and SJH both seem annoyed by KG playing the role of the Monday Boyfriend whereas SJH didn't care only a couple weeks prior when they were filming in Macau. I recommend checking it out! 

Hi, thank you for ur respond first, and second, I'm sorry what if my world hurt orther member RM and non RM, I just explain my think. So, I hope u and other reader can forgive me. I want polite in this forum, I try my best.

I was edit for point 4. Correct me again what if I'm still rude :)

To be honest, I don't blame & hate HJY & JSM because I know this is her job desk, so I just express my feel about it.

Since I know HJY not too cheerful as I imagine (in MUD), I like her, but I hope KJK not with her, because I still SA Shippers.

Btw, Thank you for ur recomended, I will watch. I had been watch full eps 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and some eps on 2010 - 2014. So, thank you so much for the recomend...

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 5

@Regita M. P If you're looking for something to help guide your watching of RM episodes, I've made lists of spartace moments in each episode. The links are on the first page of this forum. But if you want us to direct you to some big spartace episodes in 2014-2010, I'm sure everyone here has favorites, they would recommend! 

Also, I'm rewatching RM right now and updating the spartace list as I do so. I just wanted to share this interesting scene with y'all. Remember the Lee Arisu love line? It was the only love line that KJK really took the initiative one, telling Arisu that she was beautiful, so how KJK acts in this love line would, in my opinion, be the best indicator of how KJK acts when he's (at least initially) interested in a woman.

But what I wanted to point out is SJH's reaction during the phone call with Arisu. SJH kind of gets forced to talk on the phone with Arisu because all the men on her team are incompetent (what's new for SJH?). She honestly comments far more on KJK's love lines than I have ever seen her comment on the other RM men. She's pretty indifferent to KG's, and while she occasionally teases the others, she never comments to the amount that she does for KJK.

At 3:39, KJK talks to Arisu, and SJH sudden;y feels the need to read what's on the paper in front of her. Everyone else is paying rapt attention to KJK on the phone with Arisu, while SJH is reading. She looks up once when he uses a low voice, and then she keeps her head down for the rest of phonecall. She looks up only when it's over, and then she no longer feels the need to read another word.

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa). She still does this nowadays where when the men are discussing KJK's love lines, SJH either has loud input or is preoccupied with something in front of her. She can't just sit back and enjoy the love line, it seems. She either has to disrupt it or ignore it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Waw I just watch what you send to me. You're really fast respond.

Hahahaa yes, I noticed it, it the same expression until now when she got jealous or uncomfor etc ...

Sometimes, I just think, SJH is the first whos love KJK, even until know, how to she walk beside him, & really rely on him.

And It's funny when ACE image is strong but she wishes want to ride tandem bicyle & playing catch me with KJK (when Yokohama eps), when with him, she looks more girly & the wishes just like me or another woman...

I will watch the eps you sent me before & I will search on the first page :)))

• Like 2

@Regita M. P, welcome to the forum from me, as well. As @linzer03 already said, if you have any questions or would like suggestions, please ask. We’re a pretty nice group here, and always love to share our thoughts re: SA. I look forward to reading more from you. :D 

19 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa).

I agree. While the rumors were that KJK had a GF when the show started, and perhaps SJH had someone, too, I remember two things from her initial episode: 1) when KJK came out of the pool after his impressive dive, she had this look of awe on her face. Sorry I don’t have the GIF, but she instinctively checked him out from top to bottom, LOL. I don’t think she meant to do it. I’m not even sure if she realized she did it; 2) when the members tried to figure out who to pair her with, the initial suggestion was her and KJK before he essentially turned it down. I always remember that moment when they both looked at each other, and turned shy. Ofc, they were basically strangers, so that could have been the reason for their shyness, but I think they were very much aware of each other from the get go. 

Which leads me to something further back than the beginning of RM: SJH’s appearance on FO. SA barely interacted at the time, but IIRC, we had a discussion somewhere on the thread about the time after Daesung made all sorts of outlandish remarks against his hyungs (including KJK), and SJH told on Daesung. Someone here (sorry I forgot who) thought she might have shown some interest when she talked to KJK, not romantically, but perhaps as a fan meeting her idol for the first time. When Turbo debuted, she would have been around 13 or 14, the right age to idolize KJK. When she met him again on RM, she went from being a fan to his co-worker. Regardless of how she and KJK thought of each other initially though, none of us would be here if we didn’t believe that more, much more, developed between them. :lol:

• Like 4

Hi :)

Hahaha thank you for ur welcome & comment.

May I know what eps point 1?

Actually, they're always doing until know, look from up - down :)))

Yes, before RM there was FO ...

12 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@Regita M. P, welcome to the forum from me, as well. As @linzer03 already said, if you have any questions or would like suggestions, please ask. We’re a pretty nice group here, and always love to share our thoughts re: SA. I look forward to reading more from you. :D 

I agree. While the rumors were that KJK had a GF when the show started, and perhaps SJH had someone, too, I remember two things from her initial episode: 1) when KJK came out of the pool after his impressive dive, she had this look of awe on her face. Sorry I don’t have the GIF, but she instinctively checked him out from top to bottom, LOL. I don’t think she meant to do it. I’m not even sure if she realized she did it; 2) when the members tried to figure out who to pair her with, the initial suggestion was her and KJK before he essentially turned it down. I always remember that moment when they both looked at each other, and turned shy. Ofc, they were basically strangers, so that could have been the reason for their shyness, but I think they were very much aware of each other from the get go. 

Which leads me to something further back than the beginning of RM: SJH’s appearance on FO. SA barely interacted at the time, but IIRC, we had a discussion somewhere on the thread about the time after Daesung made all sorts of outlandish remarks against his hyungs (including KJK), and SJH told on Daesung. Someone here (sorry I forgot who) thought she might have shown some interest when she talked to KJK, not romantically, but perhaps as a fan meeting her idol for the first time. When Turbo debuted, she would have been around 13 or 14, the right age to idolize KJK. When she met him again on RM, she went from being a fan to his co-worker. Regardless of how she and KJK thought of each other initially though, none of us would be here if we didn’t believe that more, much more, developed between them. :lol:

Edited by Regita M. P
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

@Regita M. P If you're looking for something to help guide your watching of RM episodes, I've made lists of spartace moments in each episode. The links are on the first page of this forum. But if you want us to direct you to some big spartace episodes in 2014-2010, I'm sure everyone here has favorites, they would recommend! 

Also, I'm rewatching RM right now and updating the spartace list as I do so. I just wanted to share this interesting scene with y'all. Remember the Lee Arisu love line? It was the only love line that KJK really took the initiative one, telling Lee Arisu that she was beautiful, so how KJK acts in this love line would, in my opinion, be the best indicator of how KJK acts when he's (at least initially) interested in a woman.

But what I wanted to point out is SJH's reaction during the phone call with Arisu. SJH kind of gets forced to talk on the phone with Arisu because all the men on her team are incompetent (what's new for SJH?). She honestly comments far more on KJK's love lines than I have ever seen her comment on the other RM men. She's pretty indifferent to KG's, and while she occasionally teases the others, she never comments to the amount that she does for KJK.

At 3:39, KJK talks to Lee Arisu, and SJH sudden;y feels the need to read what's on the paper in front of her. Everyone else is paying rapt attention to KJK on the phone with Arisu, while SJH is reading. She looks up once when he uses a low voice, and then she keeps her head down for the rest of phonecall. She looks up only when it's over, and then she no longer feels the need to read another word.

I don't think they were dating or anything outlandish like that, but I do think SJH was interested in KJK at this time (and probably vice versa). She still does this nowadays where when the men are discussing KJK's love lines, SJH either has loud input or is preoccupied with something in front of her. She can't just sit back and enjoy the love line, it seems. She either has to disrupt it or ignore it.

22 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I think KJK and his gf broke up right at the beginning of RM. HH makes a joke about it during ep 4 (the goal scoring game) and KJK gets legitimately mad at HH for a moment. I don't know about SJH, but I haven't heard any rumors about her being in a relationship during that time.

As for pairing KJK and SJH, I think they definitely considered it in the beginning (SBS had the King of Love Lines, how could they not?), but for a variety of reasons, I think they decided not to. Firstly, a love line is an easy way to get screen time, and I think it helped variety newbies KG and SJH. KG definitely found his role in the show outside the Two Kids from being the Monday Boyfriend. In a later episode, YJS commented that he'd told KJK to stop matchmaking on variety shows, so it's possible KJK rejected doing a love line with his long-term coworker. KJK also took on the role as one of the Two Pillars of RM early on, so giving him a love line as well wouldn't given him far too much screen time. 

I personally don't believe SJH was a diehard Turbo fan or anything, but she definitely knew them well enough to know their songs (she sang them in the sauna episode rather enthusiastically). If you watch her reactions to KJK in Family Outing and the very early episodes of RM, she doesn't quite have a fangirl reaction to him. For instance when he does the hiphop dance (ep 5), she is slow to respond, and you don't see her being overly aware of him in Family Outing as one might be with a former idol. That being said, we do have the scene in Family Outing where YJS has SJH call out "I...ve you" to KJK, so I do wonder if something prompted YJS to say that. KJK was with his love line at the time and other than one comment, KJK and SJH hadn't been teased about a love line, so it seems a little weird for YJS to start calling out that SJH "l*ves" KJK. 

I do think SJH and KJK were attracted to each other early on. KJK is the first one SJH shows her temper-side to (when he cheats in the rolling bin game in ep 3 and when he cheats in rollercoaster karaoke in ep 9). She doesn't bring out Bad Ji Hyo with the others until a couple episodes later, I believe. KJK also remembers that SKJ in ep 4 said that SJH likes to club, and KJK remembers that SJH likes Americano coffee in episode 35, the Mong Taxi ep, when KG doesn't know that a year later during episode 74, the Superpowers ep. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

May I know what eps point 1?

I believe SJH’s first ep was ep #2, which was broken up into two eps. I think KJK’s dive was the last, so maybe the beginning of ep #3, not totally sure about that. As for when they were trying to figure out who to pair her with, this was on ep #3, when Nickhun and Jessica first guested.  Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I believe SJH’s first ep was ep #2, which was broken up into two eps. I think KJK’s dive was the last, so maybe the beginning of ep #3, not totally sure about that. As for when they were trying to figure out who to pair her with, this was on ep #3, when Nickhun and Jessica first guested. :) 

Ahh IC IC . Thank you ...

• Like 1