[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, smartace said:

TBH tho, we cant really blamed SBS for shoving the narrative/loveline for KJKxHJY in MUD. Thats exactly was what MUD about. "Bachelor" looking for partners.

Yep that's what the show is all about no blamed here, But SBS is taking the fun out of everything with all those unwanted caption and force moment, a love line should be natural between the person who is playing it, and we all know that jk is the king when it comes on to that, so for viewers to enjoy it let them be them self and act the part, and cut down on the caption that is misleading, upon watching the show most of the time it is Jk friends who keep on pushing him to play along with what ever is demanded of him, and a love line doesn't necessarily need the friends presents but his were there trying to lighten the mood. I think his segment would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't for all the caption that wasn't necessary.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

SBS is taking the fun out of everything with all those unwanted caption and force moment, a love line should be natural between the person who is playing it, and we all know that jk is the king when it comes on to that, so for viewers to enjoy it let them be them self and act the part, and cut down on the caption that is misleading

Yep. Personally, I’ve never seen HJY’s efforts as anything but cute. She has a very engaging personality, and interacts well with KJK. Their interactions kinda reminds me a bit of early MC, with KG (now HJY) running after SJH (now KJK). SJH always put up with him, but he almost always made the first move. What’s going on on MUD reminds me of something else MC-related. Do you guys remember that moment when the members were at the airport (sorry for not knowing the ep #), and SJH was forced to yell out “KG, I miss you!” or something like that? In interviews after, IIRC she said that she didn’t want to do it, and was completely embarrassed. This is the result of forcing someone to show intimacy where there’s none. They’ll do it, but it’s not fair to them or the viewers, especially in a conservative country like SK. Again, I’m not bashing HJY, at all. I just wish that if SBS wants to carry this loveline further and make it fun, they should learn from their mistakes. If you have the King of Lovelines at your disposal, and you still feel the need to push your message with captions and cringy music, you don’t know what you’re doing. The trick with KJK is subtlety. Dang! I can’t believe I’m giving SBS advice on how to successfully use KJK in lovelines! LOL.

Btw: re SJH being embarrassed after being forced, from posts and comments I’ve looked at, KJK went along with HJY because he didn’t want to embarrass her by not participating. She came a long way. Two different ways of handling a woman’s embarrassment: with SJH, SBS/KG forced her to do it. With HJY, KJK forced himself to participate to save HJY. As I said, he’s too nice. 

One other reason I don’t like how aggressive SBS is being: KJK’s mom is sitting right there, and has to not only watch, but also comment. All the moms signed a contract, and know why they’re there, but it doesn’t make it easier for them when it comes to their kids’ love lives. :) 

Edit: @smartace, thanks for widening this conversation re: HJY and MUD. I’ve wanted to share my views, but didn’t want to offend anyone by taking our discussions beyond SA. Everything (and everyone) is related, but you know what I mean. :) 

• Like 6

Talking about love line, i think it's still kinda traumatised experience for SJH, :sweatingbullets: So i'm not surprised if she doesn't want to be in love line again, moreover RM is the first variety show for her as a member, for KJK, whom still can't get out from that for a long time, sometimes i think he suffered form that, just one time he rejected love line when RM began, after that he still can't get out from that, he's to kind! But whatever it is, i am still support them till the end.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Edit: @smartace, thanks for widening this conversation re: HJY and MUD. I’ve wanted to share my views, but didn’t want to offend anyone by taking our discussions beyond SA. Everything (and everyone) is related, but you know what I mean. :) 

As long as we don't bash any of the parties involved (besides SBS because I still haven't forgiven either), I think it's fine to discuss love lines. After all, love lines are a huge part of spartace's dynamic. Both SJH and KJK have been in iconic love lines (YEH-KJK, Monday Couple) and these love lines weigh on spartace's relationship. 

Personally, I'm not someone who enjoys love lines. It says a lot that my favorite KJK love line was Go Ara, where it was less about acting out love scenes and more that she and KJK were good at games together. To me, all love lines are a job, and I view them as two celebs doing their jobs.

I agree with @mn0096 that KJK-HJY remind me a lot of MC. If you actually watch MC carefully, most of the moments are just captions. The editors pick out a face of KG's or SJH's from the hours of footage and add a caption. So when KG interacts with a female guest, the editors add a shot of SJH looking unhappy (when she may be reacting to something else entirely) and add the word "jealous". SJH rarely ever initiates unless instructed to by the PDs. It may be that the MUD PDs noticed KJK's reluctance and thought that the scene wouldn't be good enough to stand on its own. KJK avoiding too much contact with HJY mught be interpreted by the audience as uncomfortable, but if you stick a "shy" caption over the scene, then the audience will interpret it as KJK being nervous around the girl he likes. Never under estimate the power of captions to convince the audience to feel one way or another about a scene.

I just get confused at how people apparently never learn. I understand how love lines can be confusing when celebs are using their real names and acting out these romances, but one would think after seeing so many, people would figure out that love lines aren't real. KJK has been in the business for over twenty years. He's had more love lines than I can count. Have any of them paid off? No. So why would people think it's real in HJY's case?? I don't know, I just don't get it.

• Like 6

The only woman who can control Sparta.. B)

Even his bff agrees..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

YJS also thinks that she's the only one who could stop KJK from winning..

giphy.gif

When he just sat there and couldn’t say a word..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*Found this while scrolling through spartace hashtag on twitter..

IMG_5160.jpg

Helloooooo.. were you at planet mars or something? B)

Cfga_QZj_Ws_AA8v_Yj.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Everyone is when it comes to KJK ans SJH. Apparently, we spartace shippers missed the rocket ship.

I love when the other RM members use KJK and SJH to restrain each other. When the members are having trouble with KJK, they call SJH. When SJH loses her temper, the member let KJK deal with it. 

@kookiemongg Already showed so many wonderful gifs of the members calling for SJH when dealing with KJK, so I'll add a couple of KJK helping when SJH gets mad.

Ep 253 where SJH gets mad (primarily at KJK) for the teasing and KJK calms her down.

I like to dub this one "lovers' spat quickly over".

6dd52987gw1etl9s9eot3g206t05khdt.gif

Ep 295 where KJK stops SJH from beating up LKS

Which I caption "Let the boyfriend deal with it".

tumblr_o62yue8puG1ux9h58o4_r1_250.gif

"HJY is the only woman who can control KJK." Please. SJH has held that title for eight years now, and news outlets just want to give it away to any old love line. If I add captions like "jealous" and "sparta's shy" to KJK and SJH's scenes does that mean that SJH can get her rightful title back from allkpop or whatever site posted the clickbait article?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

KJK friends and family like and love Song JI HYo so much.....THey want her to b wth KJK to b his real partner....I believe SA is real but they are aware of what RM fans feelings then so they dated secretly...One thing when the rumors about SA begun HJY comes to Running man creating loveline to KJK I think thats their strategy to stop rumors then....the dating rumors of KJK and SJH faded away bcoz of that loveline....Running man members protecting SA even JI SUK JIN used his shield protecting them...They deny dating bcoz they dont want to ruined Running Man image....They dont even put loveline towards KJK and SJH bcoz until now many desparate MC fans go to Running Man site to spreading hate towards Running Man members specially the new members....they hate SA shippers too and they desperately want Kang Gary back despite of what his own decission.....They are angry bcoz their ships are gone....SA ship are more realiable than KwangMIn,Monday CP and KwangMong ship.....KJK and SJH interract towards in each other not bcoz of the show and their closeness and friendship bloom not bcoz of what Running Man fans want....!!They seeing and bonding each other for almost 10yrs in real life....Ji Hyo and Kang Gary not even going outside without the other members they said that frankly that their relationship towards in camera are only bussiness....Monday CP fanbase was so strong enough in creating dellusional rumors towards Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo even do Ji HYo its not Gary ideal type of a girl and vice versa....!! As a fan of SA Im so feel pitty towards Song Ji Hyo side bcoz she had much  pressure toward Monday CP fans even she filming WE GOT MARRIED she cant control them and she cant b happy in other man bcoz of many rude fans of them....They forcing Kang Gary and Song JI Hyo to b real unlike SA shippers we support Song Ji Hyo and KJK in not a rudely way....!Monday CP fans spreading hate until now bcoz of Kang Gary departure they only want Song JI Hyo and Kang Gary they did not love all the members in Running Man....How selfish they are they did not even not accepting what Kang Gary decision of marrying other woman and even they did not consider SJH feelings.....!! They hate the new PD,the new members bcoz of Kang Gary departured....One thing IM so annoyed of them they said everytime that they love the 7012 only but they spreading hate now....Its a lie bcoz if they love all of the members they should thankful bcoz until now Running Man are airing until now even they dont want the new productions but atleast they should respect and b happy bcoz of that....!! They should accept KG and SJH are not meant to be....!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

because of the quality, i just want to make sure if SJH is really holding her phone in this video? and while holding her phone, she looks at KJK... so can we be sure now that they're texting each other during filming? 

I went back and found the post where we talked about texting.

1) episode 207 where KJK and SJH are in the bus - KJK is at the back and SJH is in the front - you can see both of them busy with their phones and one person bending down over his/her phone when the other person sits up after sending his/her text (starts at 25:25 mark).

2) episode 147 - one cannot be exactly sure about this one. KJK and SJH are in different teams and both are seen texting someone while sitting in the car around the same time (SJH at 1:16:01, KJK at 1:16:05). It is suspicious that KJK would sit in the backseat instead of driving. 

3) episode 263 - KJK and SJH both have their phones out while sitting in the bus

4) episode 295 - both KJK and SJH have their phones out while sitting in front of the fire place at the end of the episode. 

• Thanks 6

On 9/27/2018 at 10:29 AM, kookiemongg said:

Before HJY meet and join jk&friends in mud, there's already a woman who have met his friends and was introduced to his friends "privately!" That woman is on the pic above! If you don't know her then you must not know korean celebs that well. Another evidenced on how well she blends with them, is when in mud one jk friends mentioned her name but called her "noona", while the other woman was mentioned with "sshi"...so if you think that the other blends well, then think again! And have those pricks ever wonder, why the woman above was introduced privately, while the latter with camera on? Which do you think looked more suspicious! And if you think that the latter is lucky, well how abt that woman in the pic??? Just sayin'-_-

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 8

I just watched pajama friends live.. and i think i saw someone who looks like kim min jae in the preview for next episode. well i could be wrong cos they kinda blur his face, but from the silhouette you could tell he kinda looks like kim min jae.. if the person who i saw is really kim min jae and according to this...

maybeee... maybeeeee... this is not a false rumor after all. so yeah, we have to wait for the next episode of pajama friends to be certain.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

maybeee... maybeeeee... this is not a false rumor after all. so yeah, we have to wait for the next episode of pajama friends to be certain.

So, if KJK does guest, he won’t come by himself, but with another guy? What’s more, why not use him to promote, especially given his connection with both SJH and Myuk PD? Again, IF he comes. We’ll have to wait and see, ofc. :) 

Btw, what’s the format of Pajama Friends, just so I can start my “delusions” before/IF KJK shows up? LOL. Thanks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Btw, what’s the format of Pajama Friends, just so I can start my “delusions” before/IF KJK shows up? LOL. Thanks. 

Just copy pasted from wiki.. :D

it is a reality program about four women (Song Ji-hyo, Joy, Jang Yoon-ju and Cheng Xiao) who work in different fields in the industry and coming together to enjoy a 2 Days 1 Night hotel vacations.

they are there to promote the hotel facilities, etc. and it looks like on each stay they will have a different male guest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What do you think guys? does he look like kim min jae to you?

if you read the comment section of the video.. several people also think it's kim min jae..

hmm.. will KJK show up then? 

2 hours ago, smartace said:

Is it subbed? I wanna watch it as it has Cheng Xiao <3 

Well, they provide english subtitle if you watch it on vlive.. but it's delayed, so it's kinda useless lol. and as far as i know, it's really hard if you want to re-watch the episode.. so the only way is live streaming.

here's the links just in case you want to watch it:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/89015

http://www.everyon.tv/main/index.etv?mCate=all&amp;sCate=all&amp;chNum=1015

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ep 420 more on our SpartAce interactions...they even mention HJY hahhaa I think its only pure bussiness about the loveline towards them....as the members jokingly talking about of dating while filming lolz....!! Watch the latest episode of Running Man it focusing about the leadership of Kim Jong Kook....SpartAce have many airtime in this episode....I think PD aware of what fans wants...Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook have many airtime now in latest episode of Running man....I hope those who complaining about bias of airtime between Song Ji HYo and JEon So MIn must watch many latest episode of Running man so that they will be satisfied then....Im so annoyed of fanwar since I love Running Man the whole cast and enjoying watching until now without complaining :) 

• Like 7

Just some moments I noticed when watching ep 420:

During the intro part the editors showed a close up of SJH dying of laughter while the others discussed KJK's drinking habits. KJK was really enthusiastic about SJH's bike idea. HH mentioned HJY, but it was in a context to make clear KJK and HJY are only a couple during filming. He even mentioned ratings. Also, when SJH picked the money bag she turned in KJK's direction. 

In the car when they're talking about who they would take on a vacation, I find it weird that they didn't show KJK's immediate reaction to SJH saying she'd take LKS and YSC. We just see everyone laugh, and then KJK going "It's okay."

At the gym, KJK and SJH bicker over the bike, and KJK is insistent that YSC lets SJH sit on the bike. Also, is it just me or do KJK and SJH speak to one another in different voices than they use with other people when she asks him to lower the bike seat? Also SJH helping KJK give YSC and HH massages is the cutest thing. They're like the bullying couple. SJH asked KJK to go first in the cold sauna. 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

HH mentioned HJY, but it was in a context to make clear KJK and HJY are only a couple during filming

Thank for pointing this out I wanted to comment on it but am still in the middle of watch I too was thinking that they came up with what to say regarding jk and jy as in what to say first we have haha mention then but doesn't make eye contact with any one else and jk was seeing with a slight smile and shaking his head and then we have sm adding hers saying that she too would Love to do a program where she date on tv so that there says it all that those two together are just for the rating even haha said that the rating when up and while everyone was talking jh didn't say anything she wasn't even laughing just sitting there eating. Again true, jk voice was the loudest when jh mention what she wanted to do he sounded excited but the others he was less enthusiastic about their idea, in the car now I think jh was just messing with him just like haha. Got to love them.

• Like 6

I love hwanjine PD because he is fair. And, it reduce fan war between SJH and JSM's fan base. And it make things clear for me that, the fault is in previous PD whom so biased with JSM. Now IMO, we can see she and SJH being close too, and i'm relief because of that. I still haven't watch the RM ep, maybe today i will watch it. And about Pajama Friends, i think that show gonna be hit! The master hand of Myuk PD really great in that show, so interesting. Are KJK still in Cali? From Tiny IG story, KJK had fun there with his friends, LOL.

• Like 3