[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Review episode 417:

I put this in spoiler mode

Spoiler

Review Running Man ep 417:

RESUME OPENING SEGMENT:

When all females dance 'diva' KJK's sight to SJH's direction

FIRST SEGMENT:

KJK & Jo Youn sat along with LKS and Lee Elijah and SJH & Bobby sat along with HH and Sun Mi. Jo Youn very energetic and Bobby very calm. ( I love SJH & Bobby, they completely in sync)

We can see magnet mode captivated in this episode. KJK's team and SJH's team almost always side by side whole in this ep, started when game in first segment. And SJH keep her long hair unravel (it's rare! usually she just put in to bun and hat), And they had the same color hat along with LKS. ( just the same color, different motive)

SECOND SEGMENT:

They set a game before lunch. They split in 2 groups, and again SA in one group along with YSC & HH teams (why them? LOL). And KJK & SJH's team sat side by side (again). They played 'Couple Telepathy'. SJH copied KJK's 'sun mi' pose, and when 'seduction' pose, KJK and Ju Yeon take same pose, but LOL thing SJH also did the same pose with them too, so she failed that pose with Bobby. We can always see KJK's figure behind SJH and Bobby's team (like slightly KJK take a glance to them)

THIRD SEGMENT:

At first, they did not beside each other.

-'Human Curling' Game-

They split in 4 group, and KJK and YSC's team in one group, SJH and YJS's team in one group. When did 'Race of Wits' (again) SJH's team walked first and KJK's team follow behind them  And after that their teams (again) stand side by side. SJH and Bobby team works really great! ( Bobby even winked at her when she succeed deliver him) meanwhile KJK and Ju Yeon had the same spirit and really pro active with their conversation. In first round SJH & YJS's team succeed got exempted chance ( thanks to LKS, LOL). And at last, when they got a punishment, Again they stand side by side but at this time they really really stand side by side, meanwhile Bobby still in another side of SJH, beside KJK was not his partner, but YSC. SJH even helped KJK bring his flog and his bag when KJK had to flogged LKS.

CONCLUSION:

It is just my sense, but i think in this episode, KJK felt jealous to Bobby, i knew it ridiculous thought, LOL, and they missed each other so much, so they kept stick like a glue all the time! And the screen time very well fair.Interesting episode after all.

If you saw MUD this Sunday, HJY there as a guest and you can saw SJH first long kiss with PSH in Lovely Horribly in Monday, WOW! It just daebak!! I just can shake my head! LOL moment for this week.OMG!!Just enjoy that guys, it's their work. At least we know whom person real really close with KJK's friends without camera all around the place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

when Haha told the members and the guests to move away because the cream might splash on them too, and all of them do so.

but unlike the other who move backward in a straight line, SJH was moving backward in a slight curve to her left.

and eventually she kinda bump to KJK :D 

she's unconciously moving toward him (lol)

*Magnet Mode ON !*

tJzDDiC.png 

• Like 5

LOL. “There is a woman . . . The woman I’m in a relationship with . . . “ Present tense, KJK? Maybe, it’s all hypothetical. 

So, SJH’s ideal went from someone like her dad to OP, and now Tom Hardy. Her co-worker/friend (Jang Yoon-ju?) can’t think of anyone else to compare TH to but KJK? Is he the only muscular celeb in SK? :) 

Edit: IIRC, JYJ guested on RM in the ep where cops and gangsters lost their memories, where everyone raced using children’s bikes. This was also the ep where SA were unexpectedly paired up. They were supposed to compete in the convenience store, but ended up giggling the entire time. When their picture was taken by the “paparazzi,” the staff thought it was necessary to caption it as “We’re just friends.” Uh, huh. LOL 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Edit: IIRC, JYJ guested on RM in the ep where cops and gangsters lost their memories, where everyone raced using children’s bikes. This was also the ep where SA were unexpectedly paired up. They were supposed to compete in the convenience store, but ended up giggling the entire time. When their picture was taken by the “paparazzi,” the staff thought it was necessary to caption it as “We’re just friends.” Uh, huh. LOL 

I pride myself as someone who remembered every episodes of RM. Heck most of my comments on YT regarding SA videos is often answering episode number request.  I know of this episode you speak of, but for the life of me, I cant remember the episode. HALP?

edit: nvm. Ep 258 :D

• Like 6

20 hours ago, mn0096 said:

and Jung Man Sik who's viewing their action through cctv had to say "what are they doing ?" :D 

• Like 3

It's beyond question that they have been close for a while. But there were moments that I couldn't explain away.

There was that infamous first shot where they entered side hugging. I mean wtf? Deniers will say that Ji-hyo was only supporting him because of his back problems, and that is perfectly plausible -- even probable. But why should Ji-hyo be the one doing it? JK's got three male juniors? Hello? Your hyung's back is in pain?

Another was when they were deciding the destination of the first global punishment trip. Ji-hyo just randomly put his arm around her in plain sight, smiling and bouncing like a little girl with her favorite toy while doing it. Uhm. WHAT?

Finally there was that very strange new year's episode, right after the firing scandal. Keep in mind, that the show was scheduled to end in 6 weeks. Who would start a loveline for the show when it's ending in 6 weeks? Yet in that episode, during the fortune telling, Jae-suk commented that it'd be best if SA got married. And everyone else was in general agreement. I can think of no other reason than paving the way for going public or getting married after the show ends. At that particular point in time, it just couldn't have been for show.

• Like 5

Sorry for the double post, but just saw something in Ji-hyo's new variety show Pyjama Friends when they were talking about ideal types. Ji-hyo picked Tom Hardy. Jang Yoon-ju immediately chirped "doesn't his physique look like Kim Jong-kook?" An exasperated Jihyo said something about "Jong-kook oppa" but that part wasn't subbed so I don't know what she said. The show then cut to "'One Man' Kim Jong-kook, Korea's Tom Hardy".

• Like 3

Ep 418

I find myself happy when she picked KJK for her drone soccer team.

They kinda blocked SA celebrating Jihyo's goal.

Then they picked the same mission for the next one too.

**Magnet mode totally ON** even tho they dont show anything much while on camera.  

And just as I say they dont show anything.. MAGNET MODE EXXTRA CLOSE turned on :D 

Totally offtopic.. I've fallen for the teacher. ///

KJK Ctrl + C; SJH Ctrl + V

Naughty comment from LKS, Careless whisper BGM, cue camera zooming in at SJH :p why? Maybe because she's a girl member (discounting the teacher) but come on, your mind would think something else :D

For some reasons KJK and SJH switched places for the end pose. 

• Like 2

I went away for awhile, but it seems like fandoms haven't changed while I've been gone. I went on IG for a bit, and all it did was remind me how much I adore this forum! I got a lot of catching up to do on the RM episodes, but I figured I'd say hi. I'll post any thoughts I have when I watch the eps, and y'all know I'm always down for discussion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

here's my preview about the latest ep :D 

during the first game first round, SA separated from the others during the last 5 sec. 

1FmuwwF.png 

in the soccer drone game, when it's YJS and SJH's turn, KJK suddenly became SJH's personal coach. keep telling her what to do and encouraging her. while LKS, HH and YSC stay outside the field, KJK felt the need to enter the field just to help SJH

GtGh0wP.png 

when they are in the van on their way to flying yoga class, KJK asked SJH if she ever did flying yoga, and she said yes, for one of her show (iirc, it's the beauty show).  KJK, LKS and YSC surprised hearing what she said.

now, i'm not an expert about face expression reading, but for me, KJK's surprise expression is totally different from LKS and YSC.

as if he knew that SJH already practice flying yoga before, but he pretended not knowing it

30Avnyu.png 

*magnetmodeON* while they are talking about the height of the yoga trainer and LKS.

interestingly, KJK said "they look good together"

yeah, you two (SA) does look good together (lol)

pWWdgvY.png 

when LKS, YSC and the yoga trainer was talking about the yoga's trainer age, SJH was talking to KJK and then KJK replied (both were not subbed). anyone who's fluent in korean language know what they are talking about ?

RMnJmUT.png 

personally, i really like the flying yoga and street dance mission. both were really funny, especially the flying yoga team.

which leave one question for me. maybe this is just me, but in the whole segment of the flying yoga, there's no teasing either from LKS and YSC, and from the staff too about KJK and the yoga trainer.

i mean, from my pov as a man, the yoga trainer is a very attractive girl. and eventhough the yoga trainer praised KJK several times, there no teasing at all (LKS did this often in the past, but he keep silent in this segment). the only teasing KJK get was that he might set flying yoga at his home.

might be because they only have limited time to do the mission ?

or because the present of a "certain" girl beside KJK ? :D 

well, for me i choose the second option

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

which leave one question for me. maybe this is just me, but in the whole segment of the flying yoga, there's no teasing either from LKS and YSC, and from the staff too about KJK and the yoga trainer.

i mean, from my pov as a man, the yoga trainer is a very attractive girl. and eventhough the yoga trainer praised KJK several times, there no teasing at all (LKS did this often, but he keep silent in this segment). the only teasing KJK get was that he might set flying yoga at his home.

No, it’s not just you. I noticed the same thing. The staff even pointed out that the yoga teacher was one of five women in SK who did body building. Now, tell me who else among the four members does body building? Or, at least, absolutely loves the sport? Wait for it . . . KJK! But, nope, even with her constantly complimenting him, even at one point asking him to help out with LKS, not once did any of the members or staff (in the form of annoying captions or cheesy music) link KJK with her. It’s highly unusual for SBS/RM to ignore opportunities to use KJK for lovelines. Instead, they tried to get something started with her and LKS. At one point, KJK even got in on the act, asking if they (LKS and the teacher) were dating. 

As for the praises, I noticed that at least a few of those involved SA together, not just KJK. I don’t know about you guys, but watching SA execute those moves in tandem reminded me of them working together in NZ. Good times. :D 

• Like 5

I've always found it striking how compatible KJK and SJH are when you pay attention to the details (not just that they work well together but both think exercise is very important, both are more loyal members of RM, both love thrill-seeking activities, etc.) But even more interesting is that they've grown even more compatible as RM goes on. SJH's ideal type has changed over the years. KJK is more comfortable with eating junk food. SJH has gotten even more health conscious.  Also, the amount that they unconsciously copy each other's movements has increased so much over the years. While copying people that you spend a lot of time with is natural, they don't do it to nearly the same degree with the other RM members.

Notes on most recent ep:

KJkK and SJH really are the king and queen of games. Even with the drone game, KJK figured out the cheat and SJH was great at eating them too. When it was KJK's turn to fly the drone, SJH cheered him on. They also aced the yoga.

SJH and JSM picked the teams, and of course SJH ended up with KJK on her team. Wonder how that happened. As mentioned by @Adines Nugraha, KJK had to personally step out onto the field to coach SJH. Also, after they lose the game, you can see him smiling at her.

Once again, when choosing how to divide the group, KJK and SJH end up together. When they''re actually given a choice on RM< they usually end up on the same team.

I agree with Adines Nugraha that KJK's reaction in the car is of someone who knew SJH had done flying yoga. His tone of voice is over exaggerated. 

Based on the subs, someone told KJK and SJH they looked good together. (May have been KJK and the instructor, but KJK didn't react, so I'm assuming it was SJH). 

Did anyone else notice the close up of SJH after LKS made the joke about KJK doing naked yoga. SJH gives great reaction shots, but the staff often does like to show her reactions to KJK.

Overall, it was a fun episode. The ending lacked urgency, and I wished they'd had a bit higher stakes, but the games were fun.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Hi guysss! I’m new here..

Btw, i want to post about SA but i need ur help.. can someone teach me how to post an image in this forum? I alr tried the url, copy paste, etc but didnt seem to work.. i wonder what i did wrong, so can anyone help?

I’m not sure if this helps, but I just copied and pasted the following from IG, and it worked for me. I’ve also never had problems with YT. Maybe it depends where you copy from. I think Soompi has a forum dedicated to this sort of stuff, and they have at least a couple of staff member who answer questions. I don’t have the link, but you can easily search for it using “Soompi questions,” or “Soompi how to copy paste photos,” or a version of that. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 3

@mn0096 i tried it again and finally it works! thank youuu! :)

Ok i'm just gonna post randomly about SA that is in my mind right now..

I think no one mentioned this before and it's in episode 364.. when they were talking about the secret couple.

image.png

image.png

and then yoo jae suk said this..

image.png

and after that you see kwang soo helps yoo jae suk to make it less obvious.

image.png

then SJH kind of "smirk".

image.png

Another one that also caught my attention is from ep 397. I don't know why the translator wrote jae suk instead of ji hyo.. because when you hear the audio.. i'm certain that jo se ho said "Song Ji Hyo". The conversation is sort of like this.. 

JK to JS: he would've been a thug had he been good at fighting. Luckily, he's bad at fighting.

JS: you can't have everything. No one can have everything.

Jo Se Ho to JK: you can't have everything.. luckily, SJH has cotton fists.

After that you got this expression of JK..

image.png

image.png

just look how happy he is..

This is also something that is in my mind right now.. it's from ugly duckling ep when haha was asking JK (are you dating HJY).. then JK said "why would I date her?".

Well usually.. from what i know, when someone uses "why would i" means that he/she doesn't have the slightest intention to do it.

Another one,

Haha: "you need to get married.. just date HJY, your mom also likes her" 

JK: "my mom will like whoever that i date"

I cannot help but think.. "oh he must've someone else in his mind".

Well from what i observe from JK behaviours towards HJY in RM.. i can say that he doesn't like her but more like respect. What doesn't make sense to me is that the new ep of ugly duckling.. to be honest i don't watch the episode so i cannot comment much on that, i just read several comments on ig that JK is enjoying the loveline blablabla, but some also say that it looks scripted and sometimes JK looks uncomfortable with HJY. I know that i have to see it for myself to be certain but its just that i don't want to watch it HAHA.

What do you guys think about this? 

About how they tend to mirror each other.. here is what i found..

"When two people are mirroring each other, it shows that there is comfort, trust, and rapport among them.

Long-term friends and romantic couples are particularly attuned to one another. If you ever go to a populated public area, like a park, mall, or busy street, you’ll often notice that couples are mirroring each other as they interact. It’s a part of our fundamental nature as social beings.

One common thing I find is couples walking in lock-step. They step with their left and right foot in perfect synchrony, like a marching band. They also tend to look at each other at the same time and look away at the same time. They literally seem connected to one another." 

If you pay really close attention to JK JH, sometimes they look away at the same time, one of the example you can see it in RM ep 403 (the last game). 

Oh btw, do you notice that KJK and SJH have the same hair colour since ep 393 if i'm not mistaken.. um if that's just a pure coincidence, then.. what a beautiful coincidence, right?

Anyways, sorry for the long post! :D

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

This is also something that is in my mind right now.. it's from ugly duckling ep when haha was asking JK (are you dating HJY).. then JK said "why would I date her?".

Well usually.. from what i know, when someone uses "why would i" means that he/she doesn't have the slightest intention to do it.

Another one,

Haha: "you need to get married.. just date HJY, your mom also likes her" 

JK: "my mom will like whoever that i date"

I cannot help but think.. "oh he must've someone else in his mind".

Well from what i observe from JK behaviours towards HJY in RM.. i can say that he doesn't like her but more like respect. What doesn't make sense to me is that the new ep of ugly duckling.. to be honest i don't watch the episode so i cannot comment much on that, i just read several comments on ig that JK is enjoying the loveline blablabla, but some also say that it looks scripted and sometimes JK looks uncomfortable with HJY. I know that i have to see it for myself to be certain but its just that i don't want to watch it HAHA.

What do you guys think about this? 

Thank you so much for your post! I'm watching episodes right now, so I'll keep an eye out for the moments you pointed out! 

I like HJY and think she's my second favorite of KJK's love lines (I will always have a soft spot for Go Ara's love line). Don't be fooled by the dynamics of their love line (KJK being exhausted by her antics); I do think KJK likes HJY as a person and doesn't mind being in a love line with her. He's also helping her promote (look at all the articles about them), which is a really nice thing for him to do. That said, I do think he finds her personality tiring at times (similar to JSM). I think anyone who knows KJK know that HJY isn't his type. In one of her earleir appearances, she did her cutesy act, and everyone said KJK hates that kind of stuff. That right there should clue everyone in that they're not compatible.

I also believe HJY knows KJK and SJH are dating. HJY has guested enough where I'm sure she clued into spartace's interactions at some point. I'd have to go through her episodes in detail (which I might do at some point) but she tends to check with SJH after doing a love line scene with KJK, and there are times where they joke to each other about KJK (such as SJH telling HJY to look after KJK for the day).  I think part of the reason why KJK is willing to do this love line on RM and other shows is because HJY knows their dating, and she's not going to cross any boundaries. I'm assuming SJH is okay with the love line too because it seems as though HJY and SJH get along well. I'm sure some of their moments onscreen are deliberate to quell the over-the-top spartace fans, but I do think they genuinely get along off screen. 

38 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

About how they tend to mirror each other.. here is what i found..

"When two people are mirroring each other, it shows that there is comfort, trust, and rapport among them.

Long-term friends and romantic couples are particularly attuned to one another. If you ever go to a populated public area, like a park, mall, or busy street, you’ll often notice that couples are mirroring each other as they interact. It’s a part of our fundamental nature as social beings.

One common thing I find is couples walking in lock-step. They step with their left and right foot in perfect synchrony, like a marching band. They also tend to look at each other at the same time and look away at the same time. They literally seem connected to one another." 

If you pay really close attention to JK JH, sometimes they look away at the same time, one of the example you can see it in RM ep 403 (the last game). 

There are so many moments of them copy each other. We need someone with editing skills to make a youtube video with this quote at the beginning and then just show a thirty minute video of KJK and SJH copying each others movements when they laugh, walk, clap, scold, bully, etc. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Thank you so much for your post! I'm watching episodes right now, so I'll keep an eye out for the moments you pointed out! 

I like HJY and think she's my second favorite of KJK's love lines (I will always have a soft spot for Go Ara's love line). Don't be fooled by the dynamics of their love line (KJK being exhausted by her antics); I do think KJK likes HJY as a person and doesn't mind being in a love line with her. He's also helping her promote (look at all the articles about them), which is a really nice thing for him to do. That said, I do think he finds her personality tiring at times (similar to JSM). I think anyone who knows KJK know that HJY isn't his type. In one of her earleir appearances, she did her cutesy act, and everyone said KJK hates that kind of stuff. That right there should clue everyone in that they're not compatible.

I also believe HJY knows KJK and SJH are dating. HJY has guested enough where I'm sure she clued into spartace's interactions at some point. I'd have to go through her episodes in detail (which I might do at some point) but she tends to check with SJH after doing a love line scene with KJK, and there are times where they joke to each other about KJK (such as SJH telling HJY to look after KJK for the day).  I think part of the reason why KJK is willing to do this love line on RM and other shows is because HJY knows their dating, and she's not going to cross any boundaries. I'm assuming SJH is okay with the love line too because it seems as though HJY and SJH get along well. I'm sure some of their moments onscreen are deliberate to quell the over-the-top spartace fans, but I do think they genuinely get along off screen. 

Oh yes.. I agree with you in this. What i meant  by "he doesn't like her" is that HJY is not KJK's type but he likes her as a person. :)

• Like 5