[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest spicystrawberry

How about I ask you guys few questions? We gotta keep this ship before sink too much :))
- Why do you ship Spartace couple?- What's action have they did that make you think they are in relationship/ like each other?
For me : - 
They have very strong character in RM. Ace and Sparta. They are always have support each other - If there is individual game or same team, SJH always be there for KJK and more importantly, they never betray to each other or did they? Memory loss ==
I don't know but there are times when KJK did some small thing/gesture/eye contact with SJH that give me that thoughts that they are either in relationship or like each other....
Somehow it sound pretty lame xD but that's what I thought of. How about you guys? :x

Guest gil_noona

Yes @nalikahibar.

Why are u in this ship? Hahaha

@akasia And why are you here too..?Question to myself: what am I doing here ..?Mwahaha..

P/S: Mong Ji is cute..

Guest gil_noona

hello there @spicystrawberry  ;)

Spartace is cool right? 

So @spicystrawberry you're here too..?You're not going to be a troublemaker here too,right..?kekeke.. After reading all posts here, I STARTED TO LIKE SPARTACE MORE AND MORE..Hahah..:D

spicystrawberry said: How about I ask you guys few questions? We gotta keep this ship before sink too much :))
- Why do you ship Spartace couple?- What's action have they did that make you think they are in relationship/ like each other?
For me : - 
They have very strong character in RM. Ace and Sparta. They are always have support each other - If there is individual game or same team, SJH always be there for KJK and more importantly, they never betray to each other or did they? Memory loss ==
I don't know but there are times when KJK did some small thing/gesture/eye contact with SJH that give me that thoughts that they are either in relationship or like each other....
Somehow it sound pretty lame xD but that's what I thought of. How about you guys? :x

Guest spicystrawberry

So @spicystrawberry you're here too..?You're not going to be a troublemaker here too,right..?kekeke.. After reading all posts here, I STARTED TO LIKE SPARTACE MORE AND MORE..Hahah..:D

Nahh, I got Noona watching me :P I trying to make this thread alive...help me here :))

You should more focus on their interact from now on!!

Guest spicystrawberry

Because they look good together..like korean brangelina.

And their natural interactions (during rm as well as during fan meeting) shows that they really close on and off the screen.

Oh could you find some their fan meeting video part that they interact? I only saw short video where they at Singapore and no much of Spartace interact there :(

Guest spicystrawberry

@Gil Noona by the way, how did you find this ship? Are you active outside of 'our' ship? I believe this thread is in page 2....no? I never go around until someone mentioned something so I went to look around and found this ship ^^

Guest gil_noona

@Gil Noona by the way, how did you find this ship? Are you active outside of 'our' ship? I believe this thread is in page 2....no? I never go around until someone mentioned something so I went to look around and found this ship ^^

Like you, I just look around and accidently found this ship..kekeke..I never active outside TG ship,tbh this is my 2nd thread ever..haha..

Guest spicystrawberry

Like you, I just look around and accidently found this ship..kekeke..I never active outside TG ship,tbh this is my 2nd thread ever..haha..

Luckily I check this thread out coz I didn't get notification if quote, Do you get? I hope you do coz I really don't know mention your name since there is space xD Please do post more photos and videos here!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spicystrawberry

@spicystrawberry

I am sick of cream puffs at our house,so do u mind bring me some strawberry shortcakes here?

Well lets see, I saw few comments about how chemistry are JK and SJH rather than with G? That's why I ship this couple ;) That's what I saw in both of them.

• 2 weeks later...