Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 5/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, fgtoev1 said:

So naturally the two being punished (Haha and SeChan) had to go together and that left the two lovebirds by themselves

Yeah i thought the same. But in question i really curious about the process how they both discuss together to choose the most extreme way riding it. and its looks like, song jihyo actually understand english better than we thought. Or it just me?

Additionally to SA riding the Nevis swing together because a) YSC and HDH were originally the ones to face the penalty and b) they feel more comfortable enjoying such activities together, another reason might have been the comparison between the two pairs that PDs wanted to highlight and thus make the episode more entertaining; the power couple vs the 2 scaredy cats.

Keep in mind though SA tried the Nevis swing not once, but twice. KJK is wearing two different caps. A blue one the first time.

vClvlvf.jpg

A black one the second time, that's when they also hold hands tightly.

FKJ7m7g.jpg

In most of the moments used in the final cut, he's wearing the blue cap. And we can tell that's their first attempt, cause it's when they're asking questions about the ride and everything is explained to them. Considering 1) the 2nd time they took the dive is barely used in the episode - so it's not like something didn't work well the first time and they had to reshoot the scene - as well as 2) SA seem extremely happy during it, not holding onto the ropes anymore but on each other, I'd say it's possible that 2nd time was largely their decision and the hand-holding has nothing to do with the fear of a first-timer, but with sharing the excitement with the person closest to you.

• Insightful 2

I think if they were really a couple back then, it was pretty bald of them to hold hands while riding the swing ❤

On 6/3/2020 at 11:57 AM, Fanny said:

I think if they were really a couple back then, it was pretty bald of them to hold hands while riding the swing ❤

Such a brave, fearless duo this two. The main reason how I got hooked on them in the first place (not as a couple at first but partners) is because of their attitude towards the games and missions. Kwang Soo, and Haha provided the laughs, but they, brought the game to the next level.

I 100% am sure they were a couple, too many coincidences for them not to be :glasses:

The Question is, are they still one now? :bawling:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2020 at 11:32 PM, fgtoev1 said:

Such a brave, fearless duo this two. The main reason how I got hooked on them in the first place (not as a couple at first but partners) is because of their attitude towards the games and missions. Kwang Soo, and Haha provided the laughs, but they, brought the game to the next level.

I 100% am sure they were a couple, too many coincidences for them not to be :glasses:

The Question is, are they still one now? :bawling:

There is no indicator that suggests anything has changed.

Edit: in the latest RM episode you can see them having a "fight", but this time it's more of JK being mad. Right before the 3rd mission when Twice Dahyun ripped LKS's name tag for fun.

Edited by dydrawer
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, dydrawer said:

Edit: in the latest RM episode you can see them having a "fight", but this time it's more of JK being mad. Right before the 3rd mission when Twice Dahyun ripped LKS's name tag for fun.

I agree with you.

This is just something that I have noticed while watching the new RM episode. I see the JH seems a little distracted or sad when watching SM slide around while most of the others watching her are laughing. Although she did laugh a little in the end, it seemed a little forced. Also, right before Twice Dahyun ripped LKS's nametag for fun, we can see SM comforting/hugging JH. I put the pictures in the spoiler.

Spoiler

a847d96e68de24c2b07ce8f9ddc1754f.pngbcdd8c3b4258f5797f1c1041cfd5a7e6.png

11ff4dc440326ea9d908141a5f198f48.png4014a42ca3d5c3b4823cf0d40f710ece.png

8b9fcbe538f8635e08ce3931e1d666de.png

Maybe I'm being delusional but I'm guessing perhaps that SA did have a "fight" like you said and JH is sad about it. Please revise me if I'm wrong.

Edit: She cheered up later on in the episode.

Edited by wafflesyaya
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, wafflesyaya said:

I agree with you.

This is just something that I have noticed while watching the new RM episode. I see the JH seems a little distracted or sad when watching SM slide around while most of the others watching her are laughing. Although she did laugh a little in the end, it seemed a little forced. Also, right before Twice Dahyun ripped LKS's nametag for fun, we can see SM comforting/hugging JH. I put the pictures in the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

a847d96e68de24c2b07ce8f9ddc1754f.pngbcdd8c3b4258f5797f1c1041cfd5a7e6.png

11ff4dc440326ea9d908141a5f198f48.png4014a42ca3d5c3b4823cf0d40f710ece.png

8b9fcbe538f8635e08ce3931e1d666de.png

Maybe I'm being delusional but I'm guessing perhaps that SA did have a "fight" like you said and JH is sad about it. Please revise me if I'm wrong.

Edit: She cheered up later on in the episode.

I don't know I think she was tired because she has a very busy schedule these days but I really didn't catch that there was a fight. I could see KJK smile as they entered the third mission venue and I feel like Somin was just being playful when she hugged her unnie. 

Can you put a picture of what made you guess they were fighting?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fanny said:

I don't know I think she was tired because she has a very busy schedule these days but I really didn't catch that there was a fight. I could see KJK smile as they entered the third mission venue and I feel like Somin was just being playful when she hugged her unnie. 

Can you put a picture of what made you guess they were fighting?

I wouldn't say it's a fight but she does look tired so i may have misinterpreted. I put the pictures in the hidden comments of my last post. 

Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I think even f they fought they would have made up based on how happy they are in the end.

• Like 1

Hi all my senior shippers! I've been lurking in this forum for awhile, and I'm getting more and more convinced that SpartAce is actually a real couple, but for certain reasons can't reveal their relationship.

I don't know if anybody has watched the recent Mom's Diary, but KJK's mom says that he has to get married next year? 

Also, I don't know if its just me, but I feel like RM feels like its coming to an end soon? Would it coincide with SA's relationship announcement? This speculation is driving me insane hahah I'm not a patient person and knowing that some of you have been on this forum since 2013 is impressive!!

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:22 PM, Peachy said:

The speculation is driving me insane

I read somewhere that SJH said that she may not be doing RM in sometime so I think you might be correct on that.

They've been very secretive about their relationship from what I've seen, more so in recent times for whatever reason.

Tbh, I also landed up here a little while ago and it used to drive me insane in the beginning. I think I talked about that also lol and the senior shippers here are really amazing. You get patient after a while.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, apk02 said:

I read somewhere that SJH said that she may not be doing RM in sometime so I think you might be correct on that.

They've been very secretive about their relationship from what I've seen, more so in recent times for whatever reason.

Tbh, I also landed up here a little while ago and it used to drive me insane in the beginning. I think I talked about that also lol and the senior shippers here are really amazing. You get patient after a while.

Is it this article?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405161wpp/song-ji-hyo-opens-up-about-marriage-a-time-she-almost-quit-running-man

Hahahha I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from this pain thanks for being here everybody! I've been scrolling through the older posts and rewatching all the episodes and I can't believe how I've never seen any of those interactions before.

I used to watch RM frequently and thought that though MC was cute, it didn't look like they matched each other, but with SA, it's like I can't deny the relationship at all!  

• Like 1

This one and one more where she has said that she may not be doing RM in her 40s or something like that. I'm not so sure but!

At one point there interactions were so obvious that it was like how are they still denying it lol.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I started off as a SJH fan so it's gonna be so sad to see her leave.. but if it means that SA is coming true... There are MORE SHOWS FOR THEM AS A COUPLE hahahaha.
Right?? Idk but I think the interactions got really intense in 2018 and early 2019?? Which were the episodes that made me really start suspecting that they were together haha.

Honestly I can't wait for them to announce something because I just really want them to be happy!!

Edited by Peachy
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

LOL

Please show some respect to other ship.

Welcome all new members! (Sorry I've been kind of silent). Shipping SA is a marathon, not a sprint. But there's always people around to chat with! (And a lot if my thoughts on early SA are in the episode lists linked to on the first page if y'all haven't seen those yet)

• Like 5

Has anyone seen the latest episode (EP508)? Love it when there are no guests and they only focus on each other. 

Although some fans might be throwing confetti with how JK was acting in the episode (LOL) but I think this one is loaded with subtle SA moments. My fav part is the name-ripping part when Jong Kook's on-screen time was just him really bent-on eliminating the 'wealthy Jihyo". 

Her cool stance while they talked about that Korean American female who gave JK coffee was suspicious. Any body language expert willing to explain it :rolleyes:?

• Like 5

Hello, i'm new here and have so much love for this couple. So sad when watching episode 509 where they seems seriously draw a line between each other. It made me sad even more when i watched KJK did something that a bit like a habit he used to do to SJH toward Somin. I dont hate Somin, i started to get okay with her, but then seeing that moment of her and KJK make me sad. Please someone comforting me, hehe. Sorry for my bad english. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, Riak Kencana said:

Hello, i'm new here and have so much love for this couple. So sad when watching episode 509 where they seems seriously draw a line between each other. It made me sad even more when i watched KJK did something that a bit like a habit he used to do to SJH toward Somin. I dont hate Somin, i started to get okay with her, but then seeing that moment of her and KJK make me sad. Please someone comforting me, hehe. Sorry for my bad english. 

Hello! I'm a fan of Spartace, this is my first time posting though I have been lurking here for a long time. I do not watch every running man episode, just some when I feel like it and I know that it's really different now. It's really sad now that we only see few moments between them, their off cam interactions are also limited and we are not really sure if they are still really really close.

I have the same concerns and feelings with you and I really like the both of them together but since I'm originally a Song Jihyo fan, whatever she decides, I'm supporting her. I just hope that i'll know who's gonna be SJH's partner in the future and that whoever it is, s/he will love her the way she wanted to be loved :))) and as long as there are no announcements from both of them of who're their partners, I'll keep shipping them. Maybe, frustrating at some times but I still want them to be together :)))

I was waiting for someone to reply to you but it was taking a long time haha. I wanted to tell you that I felt the same as you, it was really frustrating for me but we should still be happy for them whatever they decide on and I hope we can actually know what really is between them or what really happened to them in the past - basically, their history together - which is a bit impossible since they are both conservative people and don't like talking about their love life. I hope I was able to comfort you! If you want to talk more about your frustations between their relationship, don't hesitate to talk to me, I also want to talk about them :)

• Like 3

Oh my gosh, thank you for replying me. Yes, me too, i'm more SJH fans and i agree with you, i hope she will find a true love.... If its not sparta, then someone who will always cherish and love her.

• Like 2

In the latest episode, during the live broadcast, i thought i saw jihyo almost getting into the same mud pit as jk. However, jk got beckoned over to jae seok pit instead... not sure if i saw wrongly as the screen just cut out and it was haha and jihyo on the left n jongkook jaesuk at the right...

• Like 2