[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Welcome all new members! (Sorry I've been kind of silent). Shipping SA is a marathon, not a sprint. But there's always people around to chat with! (And a lot if my thoughts on early SA are in the episode lists linked to on the first page if y'all haven't seen those yet)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the latest episode (EP508)? Love it when there are no guests and they only focus on each other. 

Although some fans might be throwing confetti with how JK was acting in the episode (LOL) but I think this one is loaded with subtle SA moments. My fav part is the name-ripping part when Jong Kook's on-screen time was just him really bent-on eliminating the 'wealthy Jihyo". 

Her cool stance while they talked about that Korean American female who gave JK coffee was suspicious. Any body language expert willing to explain it :rolleyes:?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm new here and have so much love for this couple. So sad when watching episode 509 where they seems seriously draw a line between each other. It made me sad even more when i watched KJK did something that a bit like a habit he used to do to SJH toward Somin. I dont hate Somin, i started to get okay with her, but then seeing that moment of her and KJK make me sad. Please someone comforting me, hehe. Sorry for my bad english. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, Riak Kencana said:

Hello, i'm new here and have so much love for this couple. So sad when watching episode 509 where they seems seriously draw a line between each other. It made me sad even more when i watched KJK did something that a bit like a habit he used to do to SJH toward Somin. I dont hate Somin, i started to get okay with her, but then seeing that moment of her and KJK make me sad. Please someone comforting me, hehe. Sorry for my bad english. 

Hello! I'm a fan of Spartace, this is my first time posting though I have been lurking here for a long time. I do not watch every running man episode, just some when I feel like it and I know that it's really different now. It's really sad now that we only see few moments between them, their off cam interactions are also limited and we are not really sure if they are still really really close.

I have the same concerns and feelings with you and I really like the both of them together but since I'm originally a Song Jihyo fan, whatever she decides, I'm supporting her. I just hope that i'll know who's gonna be SJH's partner in the future and that whoever it is, s/he will love her the way she wanted to be loved :))) and as long as there are no announcements from both of them of who're their partners, I'll keep shipping them. Maybe, frustrating at some times but I still want them to be together :)))

I was waiting for someone to reply to you but it was taking a long time haha. I wanted to tell you that I felt the same as you, it was really frustrating for me but we should still be happy for them whatever they decide on and I hope we can actually know what really is between them or what really happened to them in the past - basically, their history together - which is a bit impossible since they are both conservative people and don't like talking about their love life. I hope I was able to comfort you! If you want to talk more about your frustations between their relationship, don't hesitate to talk to me, I also want to talk about them :)

• Like 4

In the latest episode, during the live broadcast, i thought i saw jihyo almost getting into the same mud pit as jk. However, jk got beckoned over to jae seok pit instead... not sure if i saw wrongly as the screen just cut out and it was haha and jihyo on the left n jongkook jaesuk at the right...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rmghost said:

In the latest episode, during the live broadcast, i thought i saw jihyo almost getting into the same mud pit as jk. However, jk got beckoned over to jae seok pit instead... not sure if i saw wrongly as the screen just cut out and it was haha and jihyo on the left n jongkook jaesuk at the right...

Yep, you aren't the only one who noticed it. It's suspicious that we keep noticing things like this, but on screen officially, they seem distant. Either they've broken up (plausible), or they've got really private cos they're leading to somewhere serious with their relationship (hopeful wish). 

On 7/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Riak Kencana said:

Oh my gosh, thank you for replying me. Yes, me too, i'm more SJH fans and i agree with you, i hope she will find a true love.... If its not sparta, then someone who will always cherish and love her.

Hi! I think the reason why we fell for both Sparta and Ace is because their values match each other. They seem so right together, and the moments we have witnessed over the years prove that we aren't merely being delusional. That said though, even if they don't end up with each other, I can only pray that they are with someone who makes them happy, even if it is not each other. I was a SJH fan first, then enjoyed the teamwork shown by KJK and SJH and started liking them as partners. It wasn't until April 2020 that I realised they are both more than that LOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, fgtoev1 said:

I was a SJH fan first, then enjoyed the teamwork shown by KJK and SJH and started liking them as partners. It wasn't until April 2020 that I realised they are both more than that LOL.

OMG same!! I was watching running man reruns and i realised something more between them, which is how i discovered this community!

7 hours ago, Tanya said:

Especially when SJH said was it love might be her last drama. 

Ohmymy when did she say this?

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Peachy said:

OMG same!! I was watching running man reruns and i realised something more between them, which is how i discovered this community!

Ohmymy when did she say this?

Oh sorry I actually searched for the source again and she said "last romantic comedy of my career", not the last drama. Sorry for the confusion.

Link 

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 2

On 7/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, rmghost said:

In the latest episode (512) im glad seing KJK started to smiling, teasing and get a little close toward SJH. Hey, they are back :)That was relief, i mean, they dont have to be a lovey dovey couple if its uncomfortable for them, it's enogh for me just to see them relax when they are in the same room/on screen, not avoiding each other.

Edited by Riak Kencana
I need to add some words
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

hello everybody... been silent in a while yes regarding heechul mentioning spartace... he mention it on his bubble... i can tell you but unfortunately i can't share the video as it is forbidden.

hee is currently shooting a CF yesterday and portraying a manga character in his chinese wardrobe with long hair like you can see in chinese swordman well needless to say he was gorgeous and beautiful... 

hee recorded a video for his fans in bubble saying the name of the chinese character but said he feels more like he is SJH and act an aegyo telling "jongkook oppa"

once i saw and heard this and seeing heechul was very close to both i feel my delulu mode kicking in instant saying "ohhh hee has something he knows that we don't know" is he a Spartace fan? hahaha

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

On 8/11/2020 at 7:17 AM, daniel227 said:

once i saw and heard this and seeing heechul was very close to both i feel my delulu mode kicking in instant saying "ohhh hee has something he knows that we don't know" is he a Spartace fan? hahaha

Hi yeah been pretty quiet here eh. One thing I can say, their friends know what’s up haha. Heechul, Tiny etc all have been unintentionally (?) giving hints that Spartace is still very much Spartace so yeah let’s just keep the ship afloat lol. 

I’d just point out the comments on KJK’s yearly Korean Independence Day post that coincides with Ji Hyo’s bday. He has never had wishes her publicly. Please refrain yourselves from commenting on his IG mentioning JH’s bday. I assume young immature fans are behind this. These comments only paint the fans (and Ji Hyo’s ultimately) a bad reputation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • 2 weeks later...

Preview for next week's episode is so sweet. Really exciting :)

Edit: grammar (wow do I even English)

And this:

Running-Man-2.jpg

No manner hands. As is the case with Jihyo for a long time now.

Edited by dydrawer
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...