Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Now that suspecting the person in KJK's IG has been SJH isn't proven delusional, can we all stop getting swayed either by over-worried Spartacers fantasizing of potential break-ups every two months or delirious antis lecturing us about how they'd stop romantically supporting their ship if they ever felt they grew distant? Unless you all unnecessarily stand between your - recently appointed - ex lover's spread legs during breaks from filming lol Point is....lovers or friends, SA are fine behind the cameras, and if there ever was a change in their relationship for better or for worse, it couldn't have been recent. Let's not keep mixing up how they handle their public image with their actual relationship. Tiny's unwavering support towards both should have been enough of a clue.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

stand between your ex lover's spread legs during breaks from filming

his right leg isn't straightened lol. 

I never said his legs are "stretched". "Spread legs" doesn't necessarily mean "straightened", it means he is sitting with his legs apart, bent or not. Moreover, we don't know if his right leg isn't stretched, the photo is not good enough to judge by the shadows. But even if it isn't, she is still standing between his legs, as her foot is in line with his left knee, about same level where the right knee would be bent. Regardless, I'm sure this changes the whole argument . If only one leg is spread, you are allowed to stand so close to your co-worker off camera even though you both feel so genuinely distant. If both are spread, you aren't. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

They seem comfortable behind cameras to me. Even if they're trying to be professional post-break up, I would still think they wouldn't be freely linking arms if they didn't have to or standing in such a position. It's nice to see them being comfortable behind the scenes though since they haven't been focused on in recent eps.

Happy mother's day to everyone! I hope y'all are having a good day! I'll watch the new ep later!

• Like 2

I feel so embarrassed but I have even tried sitting the way JK did to see how ‘close’ one would be if there is someone standing in front of me. Granted I am not as tall as JK, but even with his height, the position is still very intimate. So thank you JK for unknowingly (or maybe he actually does..) feeding us this tiny bit of SA crumb.

Speaking of tiny, who else is hoping we get to see SA the soonest Tiny oppa gets to Korea?

• Like 3

Hi, pardon my ignorance as I am new to our SA couple. May I know when (year) did JH attend the Mom's Ugly Duckling show as guest? Do you all think that both JH and KJK were secretly dating then? I kinda find it funny and awkward at the same time that she is so close to him (and maybe dating), but have to pretend they are not, especially in front of his mom. Why does she look so shocked seeing him working out in the gym or drinking the blended drink? She should be familiar, no?

All in, is the general speculation pointing at SA being a secretly dating couple? It does seem to be the case, isnt it, considering their closeness and all touchy. Even if not yet dating, they are definitely attracted to each other to be behaving like that! 

Hi Aquarius!

I'm a new shipper as well, and still in that honeymoon phase of shipping these two. 

But I think I can help you out with this one. 

On 5/13/2020 at 10:33 AM, AquariusMY said:

May I know when (year) did JH attend the Mom's Ugly Duckling show as guest?

Think it was aired in March 2018?

On 5/13/2020 at 10:33 AM, AquariusMY said:

but have to pretend they are not, especially in front of his mom. 

This bugs me so much too! If all the evidence that point to them being more than friends around this time is true, then it doesn't make sense for her not to know he's moved into his own house. And I'm sure she's talked to KJK's mom more than a few times. They have been co-workers for the last 8 years even if they weren't together romantically already. That episode is mind-boggling to me to be honest, cos things just don't add up. 

Compare that to Pajama Friends episode where KJK guested, it was very clear that they were at least very very close friends, and treasure each other's presence. Watching it makes me feel I'd be OK even if they aren't together romantically, cos what they showed there was already a strong foundation to a relationship that would not go anywhere (this was before I watched HJY on MUD and how genuine the mother acted towards her and the lack of interaction that ensued in the latter episodes of course. Now I'm just going to bitter and sad if they don't end up together TBH LOL). Could our senior shippers share their thoughts on this? 

@fgtoev1, thanks for the clarification. I guess I am also in the same honeymoon shipping period as you.

Not intending to speculate anything, I also came across videos of Jin Young and KJK, and one particularly MUD episode showed how his mom expressed her liking for Jin Young (watching clips of Jin Young and KJK cooking together). Again, am really curious if this MUD episode was before or after JH's appearance in MUD. Watching some of these clips with Jin Young got me confused on who he actually likes! It is kinda frustrating that on one hand, SA couple has so many skinship but there are all these other nuances that interfere. No wonder there was a Running Man episode where JH said she dislikes when her boyfriend is too nice to other girls. KJK is generally someone that will always watch out for others and helping them, I think.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:33 PM, AquariusMY said:

I kinda find it funny and awkward at the same time that she is so close to him (and maybe dating), but have to pretend they are not, especially in front of his mom

I'm not sure whether his mom would know, but this MUD episode is very strange.

When JH said that they met on a plane to New York by chance -- so many things not right here.

1) They made it sound like JK wasn't there. First of all, why would JK's mom go to the states without him, especially given JK's penchant for US trips and her likely lack of English proficiency.

2) Even if she did go alone or with her elder son, it is so bizarre that neither JH's trip nor JK mom's trip ever appeared in conversations. Like if you were going on a trip abroad, wouldn't you at least bring it up to your close friends? How could this possibly have stayed so completely unknown between them?

3) If you look closely, JH misspoke when she said New York, and hastily changed to just "abroad".

4) The show's annotation said that the trip was a RM event. That's just so wrong. First of all, RM has never had a FM in North America. Second, if it was a RM event why would JK not be there? 

5) There were occasions when JK and JH were both in the US at around the same time (for work), but had days during their trips when they weren't accounted for. I have to check this again later.

6) Fans at JFK have observed and greeted them arriving in NYC on the same flight. Again I have to double check on what that occasion was for.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

They made it sound like JK wasn't there. First of all, why would JK's mom go to the states without him, especially given JK's penchant for US trips and her likely lack of English proficiency.

how about the story that KJK's mom shared? the airplane incident and how they nearly died together. KJK's mom clearly stated KJK was there with them.

The MUD episode is interesting for sure. To be clear, it came at a time when MC was over and KJK had no competing love line, so some hints and jokes about KJK-SJH potentially being things were allowed.

I need to re-watch the MUD ep to give my full thoughts but I can provide some stuff.

There's some questions as to whether the plane ride mentioned was the one to the USA that KJK and SJH got caught by fans being on the same plane. (Attached is a pictures that has photos of the incident.) Basically, both KJK and SJH had a schedule in NY in 2015. However, there was no announcement of them leaving SK on the same plane together. Though I believe SJH was seen at incheon airport prior to departure. Some RM fans then waited at the airport in NY and saw KJK and his mom coming from the plane. They then asked him if SJH had been on the plane as well, to which he admitted yes. SJH then emerged from the plane not long after. 

김종국 ♡ 송지효 on Twitter: "Ep251 Jong kook bingo board "The ...

So some people have wondered why this story of SJH, KJK, ad KJK's mom almost dying on a flight was never shared on RM (because obviously any flight where SJH is with KJK's mom, KJK is there as well.) If it was to a fanmeet then there would be other RM members there and the story would be a fun one to share. However, because it wasn't shared on RM, it sounds like it was a flight that was just SJH, KJK, and his mom and one that they'd rather not make a big deal about on RM. Of course, it's possible that there's a different flight besides the one to NY in 2015 where it was only SJH, KJK, and his mom... But this is the only one we officially know about.

As for KJK's mom's actions on MUD, I think we have to remember that she has experience on variety shows. It confused me a lot at first too, but actually his mom has been going on variety shows since pretty early in the career. So don't be too surprised that KJK's mom can pretend not to know SJH and pull off the act pretty well. In a way, I find it more weird that KJK's mom and SJH acted like they didn't know each other well. We know they've been on at least one flight together, KJK's mom guests on RM, and we know KJK's mom has attended some RM fan meets. They should be more familiar than "we met once on an airplane" but for some reason they feel the need to downplay it. I mean, it may be that they genuinely are not close or perhaps they were instructed to downplay how well they knew each other by MUD production, so we shouldn't rule out those possibilities. But it's odd that they say they've only met once.

• Like 3

If the HJY/KJK interaction on MUD & RM has made you question whether they are actually attracted to each other, then congratulations, you reacted exactly how variety shows expect you to whenever they introduce a new and scripted loveline, aiming at popularity & awards (and no surprise they got them both). It happened with Monday Couple, KwangMin, ChanMin now, all of KJK's past lovelines in other shows and , honestly? It would have happened with Spartace too if all the evidence we have, had emerged only in the first months of 2019, aka when the closeness of Spartace was officially used for fanservice purposes, and there had been nothing suspicious prior to that, and especially during the Monday Couple era. But no other ship, and certainly not the HJY/KJK one, has an array of interactions to exhibit that consistently expand way beyond the needs of a show. No suspicious outings with KJK that we first learnt from a third party (i.e. compare KJK and JSM openly saying they went out for a coffee along with others during the introductory segment of an RM episode, and thus signalling a new dynamic for the show's needs, with us randomly learning about Spartace hanging out from his niece, Soya, or the tanning salon owner) no unnecessary skinship (i.e. HJY feeding KJK, swimming with him in a pool, shutting his mouth with her palm, all of them actions done openly in front of the cameras, all of them serving a variety show purpose VS KJK secretly massaging the small of SJH's back and many more), no consistent hiding outside of work (i.e. KJK has no problem being featured on HJY's IG, or interacting with JSM's posts, or promoting Jessi's work, but SJH? Let's thank the fans who discovered them dining together or sharing the same flight to NY, which @linzer03 already posted above. Especially after Gary's departure - so basically after the umbrella was no more - they have gradually appeared more cautious.)

HJY's flatly stating last year about KJK; "That's a story of the past. We've already become just close sunbae-hoobae. He's not my type. I like someone who I can be comfortable with" leaving no room for debating exactly because their loveline had completed its circle, should have been enough proof that the two of them are just a business couple. Compare her statement to SJH's words when attempting to deny her romantic involvement with KJK specifically and not the men of RM in total:

~ On MUD when addressing to his mother: "We can't get our feelings involved while we're working together." (So it isn't really about them, but about RM? Also, workplace ethics sound nice and all, but let's do a reality check, half the celebrities and non-celebrities out there have met their significant others in their working environments lol) "And we have to always fight on the show." (lol what? How does this even count as an obstacle? They can maintain their close friendships unscathed by their 'fake game fights' but apparently not a potential romance? She should have stopped at the first half of her explanation.)

~ On Knowing Bros: "We've been working together for 8 years. We did not start dating. That means we're not meant to be." (First sentence is a fact. Second sentence is what remains to be proven. The third sentence, according to this reasoning, is true only if the 2nd one is as well. Now, they would never admit to have started dating, would they? KJK has explicitly said he'll deny everything until he is ready to get married. Most celebrities wouldn't reveal their relationships in a show they are guesting anyway. So her argument here is pointless. It actually bears meaning only when opposed to delusional shippers wishing Spartace would magically start dating now, during their 10th year of their friendship, because if they haven't become a - secret even - couple until now, then yes they probably will never be) "Don't try to tie us together, Jong Kook oppa has his own life, he wouldn't like it either. But what if we date then? This is why I don't want to talk." - "You're the one who said it." - "It's fun." (KJK wouldn't like for his name to be linked to SJH because they lead separate lives, but he would have no problem if they were together? lol KJK wouldn't like the rumours regardless if true or not. Also, have you ever read any reply more ambiguous than this? I understand that they all work in a pretentious industry and they need to provide entertainment, but check out how nicely HJY managed to answer above.)

~ And then there's of course the "we're family" reason. Even though they never use the terms "siblings" or "sister", she has been consistent with this one, I acknowledge it. But it doesn't help this may as well be the most vague and overused excuse in the entire Korean entertainment world. It also so happens to be true, no matter if SA are lovers or friends; they are both members of the greater RM family.

As for SJH's reactions in front of his mother on MUD, let's be clear about something first; If KJK has been in a steady relationship for long , then his mother is likely aware of it. So, when it comes to the episodes on MUD, it isn't really about SJH pretending in front of his mother, but both of them pretending in front of us. It's the audience who needs to be convinced of the bachelor role KJK plays on screen, of his lovelines and everything else. Also, I've said this before as well, his mother may not be a variety show veteran like her son, but no way she is a rookie either. She has appeared in shows and interviews about him ever since he was a member of Turbo, there's literally a recording in their apartment at the time he was taking exams to enter university.

When the fact he moved to a new apartment is mentioned, SJH fakes her reaction. Firstly, it's bad acting. Neither her expression, nor the tone of her voice make her shock natural. But, above all, it's irrational. It has nothing to do with their being a couple. It's impossible she and the rest RM members wouldn't know he moved out for the needs of MUD when a. they work closely together every single week and b. every random fan on the internet knew lol We aren't talking about a personal experience here. The fact she unnecessarily faked her reaction, when all she had to do in order not to sound suspicious was to claim KJK had broken the news to all of them on the RM setting, indicates just how much pressure they have to withstand amidst the loveline rumours and what lengths they are willing to reach in their attempt to keep their lives private. Jang Hyuk had also a similarly illogical reaction to hearing SJH's name on Dragon Club.

SJH's appearance on MUD preceded all of HJY's. I always found it interesting it was SJH the one invited to that one episode whose guest would have to react to KJK showing off his work-out and showering afterwards. When HJY appeared, she was already in a popular loveline with KJK, on their way to become "THE loveline" for SBS that year. In the segment that aired, KJK even chose her over SJH as the closest to his ideal type, because this is MUD and every time there's a concept he needs to serve. Also cause, let's face it, he has never chosen SJH, it's the ongoing rumour he always tries to tone down, that one time long ago when he chose her over the late Sulli, it was due to Sulli being only 18, a little sister basically - and he probably didn't want to repeat that misstep of 2010, when she was barely 16. No wonder why KJK's mother appeared interested in HJY throughout her love story with him on MUD. This is one of the central ideas of the show and they are paid to follow it, she expressed interest even when Ye Ji Won guested, just cause she had been parnered up with her son on "The Producers".

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

SJH's appearance on MUD preceded all of HJY's. I always found it interesting it was SJH the one invited to that one episode whose guest would have to react to KJK showing off his work-out and showering afterwards. When HJY appeared, she was already in a popular loveline with KJK, on their way to become "THE loveline" for SBS that year. In the segment that aired, KJK even chose her over SJH as the closest to his ideal type, because this is MUD and every time there's a concept he needs to serve. Also cause, let's face it, he has never chosen SJH, it's the ongoing rumour he always tries to tone down... No wonder why KJK's mother appeared interested in HJY throughout her love story with him on MUD. This is one of the central ideas of the show and they are paid to follow it, she expressed interest even when Ye Ji Won guested, just cause she had been parnered up with her son on "The Producers".

Love lines are business. Love lines are there to attract viewers and raising the ratings. That includes the SA love line. The SA love line in 2019 (and before that) was used by RM to attract viewers and raise the ratings. That doesn't mean SA isn't dating, but it does mean that many SA moments on RM and other shows after 2016 were scripted. So we have to look at these moments with a discerning eye. But, beyond love lines, also any dynamic pushed in the shows are business (KJK-HH, YJS-LKS, etc.) That's not to say that there isn't any truth behind them (I don't think anyone will dispute KJK and HH are close outside of RM, for instance). However, just because people tell a cute anecdote about their friendship on RM for the cameras, it doesn't necessarily mean they're close outside RM. It may just mean that they're a dynamic RM wants us to THINK is close. Because those dynamics are used to attract viewers. So, we shouldn't rely on what's shown to us in RM and MUD to determine if people are close outside of RM. The real indicator is the moments we get that aren't for the shows. The background moments that clearly weren't intended for the camera, the posts on IG from unrelated third parties.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

. KJK's mom clearly stated KJK was there with them.

I thought she described leaving a note for JK which would imply that he wasn't there. It's been a while since that episode, my memory is kinda blurry now.

13 hours ago, linzer03 said:

for some reason they feel the need to downplay it

This. If anything that whole episode felt that way. We KNOW that SA are at least very close as friends. But the way that episode turned out, it almost felt like they weren't that close, which we know isn't true.

• Like 1

Hey! I'm a new member here. I've been following SA since a while now and I love love SJH. I had a few things in mind and I wanted to know if they were actually correct.

The way KJK acts wary when SJH suddenly comes near him when the cameras are on. Is it because he doesn't want everyone to know how close they are? Because as far as I've noticed, whenever SJH comes to hug him or anything, he glanced at the cameras as if warning her not to come too close.

Also, since SJH is so reserved and generally not so open to new people, don't you think her relationship with Yang Se Chan is because he is so close to KJK before he even joined RM. 

And I have this hunch that they are not showing too many of SA moments because SA wants to keep it private until they are ready to get married.

I'm sorry for the long post but I'm so frustrated that I don't have answers. Usually I don't like not knowing and this one has been soo long that it's testing my patience now. I didn't know where to discuss this because I don't have a lot of friends following RM or SA and then I found this forum

This is gold btw. It's amazing how you've kept it up for so long 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thanks for all the clarification above! I have not followed SA so closely to know much about them except for watching some snippets from RM and that particular episode of MUD. Thinking out loud again:

1. If my reading of the subs is correct, I had ths impression that they were all on the plane together and JH was the only one undisturbed by the turbulence, and slept through it. I cannot remember who made this statement. Was it the host? How did he know? Probably scripted where there are some facts they pre-planned to raise on the show? Nonetheless, KJK's mom clearly indicated they were in the same flight!

2. I think JH surprised reaction was not so much about seeing or knowing KJK moved out on his own. But it was her reactions to his chicken smoothie, his workout etc that makes me feel kinda uneasy or pardon me, a little disgusted. Even if SA is not a couple, but as friends for 9 years on the same variety show, please dont tell us she doesn't know at all how he works out or what healthy food he eats?? 

3. It seems to me MUD is a show aiming at showcasing these mothers with bachelor sons whom they wish they can marry off. BUT, KJK's mom must have such good sense and acting face to literally really show her desperation to see him date and marry. I mean, if he is truly dating already, she can tone down those desperate remarks, etc. And every female guest is a good candidate, it seems.

4. If it makes everyone uncomfortable to have JH guest MUD and had to pretend they are mere colleagues, why bother inviting her to MUD? And she accepted!

5. Another observation I have that confused me is the fact that these celebrities (in our case, the SA couple), on one hand, they are so secretive on the whole dating topic, never tell us who they are dating, seemingly dating is a secret, so on and so forth. But on the other hand, they also mention their dating experiences openly every now and then on RM. JH would say what her bf has done, and KJK also would join conversations about his gf. Yet, we never knew or heard who they are/were dating. What was more fixated in my memory was the episode in RM where JH talk about her bf was only interested in looking at her in the cinema (and KJK was quiet); and then he said he also likes to only look at his gf and takes pictures of his gf all the time (and JH put on a poker face when he was telling this). Even if they were not referring to each other, why the need to be so openly talking about their bf/gf? The rest also did not openly reveal their dating scenes.

In any case, they are an interesting couple to watch and I hope we will see the fruits of our labour (labour of watching, scrutinizing their actions, analysing sequence of events, etc)!

• Like 1

@apk02 Welcome! It can be frustrating to ship spartace, but it's also good fun if you let yourself relax and just enjoy the ride. And I think most of your observations are correct. Most of the time we see SJH and KJK interact is in front of cameras. It's not surprising that a couple trying to keep their relationship secret would be very wary of the cameras whenever they interact on RM. I don't know if SJH is close with YSC because of KJK, even if she's slow to befriend people, she is capable of forming friendships on her own. But there are definitely other instances where we know one of SA is close to the guests but we see the other half of SA treating the guest like a good friend as well even though there's no prior known interaction between them.

Just some thoughts:

SJH and KJK are trying to do their jobs on RM and MUD first and foremost. They're both SBS shows, so the decision for SJH to go on MUD may be a higher-up decision that she doesn't have much say in. Most celebs can't really afford to richard simmons off a big broadcasting station, so the decision about which shows to go on may be out of their hands. It also means that RM and MUD are more likely to be on the same page because they're both under SBS.

KJK's mom has been appearing on variety shows with him since his Turbo days. She's more experienced that we give her credit for, I think. She's also playing a role on MUD, and I'm sure she gets prompting by the producers to act in a certain way. 

RM and MUD want to bring up topics that are going to attract audiences - if SA are a hot topic, then MUD will definitely want SJH to guest. Which SA was a sort-of loveline at the time, so having SJH guest was relevant to attracting audiences. It was the same with HJY. She and KJK became a popular loveline and attracted audiences' attention, so of course RM and MUD is going to want HJY on the show. Another thing that audiences can find interesting is celeb dating stories. So RM and MUD are going to ask their casts to talk about past dating experiences. There's also a big difference between telling a dating story and telling the public who you're dating/have dated. Telling dating stories is vague and leaves the audience (like us) guessing who KJK's girlfriends have been. There's no guessing when actual relationships are revealed. The other RM members talk about their relationships too when RM calls for it. Dating anecdotes are fun and are, imo, very different from revealing to the public your relationship. 

• Like 4

Hi all!

So happy to see the forum getting a bit more active lately. My new shipper self needs daily Spartace dose lol.

Thank you @linzer03 @dydrawer @Adora Dark for the elaborations on MUD. For new shippers such as myself, and I’m sure the others as well, watching MUD that was way back in 2018, with everything else that had happened after that can be a bit confusing, so your posts really help a lot. 

Now that I’ve read about HYJ and her clarifications on their dating rumour after they won the 2018 SBS award, as well as YJS and KJK himself addressing it became clearer that they were indeed a business couple, one that arose for the sake of the rating. 
That being said, if SJH and KJK have already been dating when KJK was promoted as this hot, single bachelor, I can only imagine how it was like when the cameras were off. It was a bit weird that he was on MUD to find a prospect when he already has one by his side. I guess that’s how SK showbiz works?

I have a somewhat unrelated (to MUD) question if anyone could help me out; KJK was posting pics of shows for a while back then. It won’t take a genius to put two and two together and relate that the shoes in between his legs belong to SJH. My Q is, do you all think he was aware of what people could theorise with that bit of info, or was he just oblivious to the whole thing?

2 hours ago, fgtoev1 said:

It was a bit weird that he was on MUD to find a prospect when he already has one by his side. I guess that’s how SK showbiz works?

That is exactly my own sentiments. I am new to Spartace and therefore watching MUD now together with all the fans' snippets of the couple in RM certainly added more curiosity and questions. 

2 hours ago, fgtoev1 said:

My Q is, do you all think he was aware of what people could theorise with that bit of info, or was he just oblivious to the whole thing?

As a seasoned celebrity posting on IG, I should think KJK knows how his posts would be perceived, especially posts that involved his rumoured girlfriend. Right? Perhaps he just can't be bothered too much anymore. 

What I am really wondering is, if he has been portraying as a bachelor who is keen to find a girl to settle down with, how long are they intending to keep up with this pretense (assuming it is all necessary for a topic in the showbiz)? It must be so hard to be pretending he is single and if his gf is really SJH, this whole denial scene is kinda tiring, isn't it? I guess only the celebrities will know. We are not living their lives to understand everything.

Hi! @fgtoev1, @apk02@AquariusMY

Welcome to the ship and please enjoy the ride :)

Well, it's always interesting to witness JH or JK facial expression at the mentioned of the other while being guested at another TV shows. Big Pictures, Knowing Bros (JH episode back in 2018), and Pajama's Friends might be the top three that I recommend. As MUD and RM being under the same label, the production team in MUD would follow what RM shows to us. But, it's still interesting too to watch how JH being stressed out when being asked if she ever consider JK as a nice man. She touched her hairs a lot at that question, and scratched her head to answer that, lol. Later, she even drank the water to much too, I guess, when she said I emptied half of the bottle already. JK's mom also teased JH a lot, making a "reduction to absurdity" theory worked by saying "It's never work, they've been together for 8 years but nothing happened," and... she answered her directly by saying... "No, it's not like that. We can't get the feeling mixed when we're working together,"

What is JH trying to prove here? IMO, she proved the earlier statement wrong, like she's saying, actually it could work out.

Same like when Kim Hee Chul making the statement in Knowing Bros to JH, "Relax, no one here really think you two are dating,"

I've repeated JH's reaction to this absurd statement for numerous times, her eyes trembled like she finally realized, her effort of denying was so obvious. It's another example of "reduction to absurdity" worked when JH snapped. Why she had to be so sensitive at the mention of him, when no one really think they're together? Then her epic rebuttal was made. What happened if we're truly dating? Oh, my mind just think this is her another indirect way to prove the previous statement wrong.

I don't think JK has ever met this condition tho, when he had to prove his relationship with JH to the absurd statement, please let me know if there's one. Because, I've never remembered JK being opposed to the statement like, "You must be really awkward to JH, right?" or "You have nothing between you and SJH," so he had to prove otherwise like JH did. He always face the statements like "You aren't jealous are you?" or "They're a kind of couple so I call her Mrs. Kim," which he can easily managed it by simply saying "No,"

It's true that no one knows about this two real score, since they kept their relationship so private. But, with so many hidden hints, hidden moments, I don't think what we have for these years is completely wrong. In my eyes their relationship is clearly blossoming from acquaintance --> work colleague --> friend  --> best friend --> sibling --> young lover and became matured couple. They barely knew each other at the beginning and now they felt a slightest change of each other like he knew the tone of her voice when she lied, or she knew his annoyance by just looking from a far, lol... 

Ah, I ramble my thought too much again, hope that it didn't make any of you confuse. Please forgive me if it does, and feel free to disagree about my opinion.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, fgtoev1 said:

I have a somewhat unrelated (to MUD) question if anyone could help me out; KJK was posting pics of shows for a while back then. It won’t take a genius to put two and two together and relate that the shoes in between his legs belong to SJH. My Q is, do you all think he was aware of what people could theorise with that bit of info, or was he just oblivious to the whole thing?

To answer this, I might be wrong, but I've seen him doing this for a while, not recently, but please do confirm it to the expert (since I didn't really remember it well).

On 5/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, AquariusMY said:

What I am really wondering is, if he has been portraying as a bachelor who is keen to find a girl to settle down with, how long are they intending to keep up with this pretense (assuming it is all necessary for a topic in the showbiz)? It must be so hard to be pretending he is single and if his gf is really SJH, this whole denial scene is kinda tiring, isn't it? I guess only the celebrities will know. We are not living their lives to understand everything.

Yeah, true, it's worth an explanation what you've pointed out here... I also don't know what hindered them to say everything, but that's their choice. So many theories in my mind, but perhaps the leading one is because of the show. They will jeopardize the entire show if they announce their relationship. Sadly, that's how k-biz worked.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1