Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Thank you @Adora Dark for those insightful reviews and observations. It's always a great pleasure reading your thoughts. :wub:

6 hours ago, mirai_707 said:

May I know which backlash and which Insta post are you referring to?

@mirai_707 It's about what he said to SJH referring to Kang Gary along the lines "If she didn't push him away before, she could be with him in Return of Superman" on the latest episode.

I don't find this comment off-putting. It's just that some people tend to overreact on the jokes and comments between the RM Family but what can we do, that's their own opinion and we just have to support the members and not add to the fire. Other than that funny comment from YJS and KJK to SJH, one can not miss KJK's expression when he said it. It's interesting and that's something people should talk about. :lol:

Let's hope for the fast recovery of LKS (minor car accident, surgery done) and include all the safety of the members and staff in our prayers. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

actually i wanted to post about this before but since it's kinda complicated to insert the clip here so i haven't posted it till now. then today, i just saw this post on ig and it reminds me of it again. well, i did take a screenshot back then that apparently SA fans on naver cafe suspected that it does sound like 'ji hyo' based on KJK's lips movement and voice.

Spoiler

z198.png

z199.png

cr. SF 쿠키쿠키 (these are some screenshots i took from the person's post and most of them agreeing. basically the person just said that it does sound and it seems like he says 'ji hyo')

(credit as indicated)

the 'ji hyo' part is after KJK says: "our girlfriends are doing this?" (iirc, it's about the 'fart' topic on 5 cranky bros). so basically it's like this.. KJK: "our girlfriends are doing this? ah... ji hyo..".

anyway.. just take this with a grain of salt, of course.

• Like 8

Dear All how are you? stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy.

5 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

also want to add this.. just something i noticed.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And it wasn’t accidental from Sechan’s push, it was a double nudge. 

• Like 3

My delu mind keep thinking how come we barely see JH in the last race unless she is with JK. N JK only appears alone at the end when there was the sparta scene.

Even the pairings when they r running around tearing nametags was weird. I understand pairing SM and JH with a male partner but JH dont need such a strong partner like JK. It makes more sense for her to go with HH n JK to hunt alone, rather than SA, SM/JS n HH alone. Furthermore, we also see JS, HH and SM together but without SA. Then again, it could be my delu mind working.

And to ppl who said JK complimented SM, he did too for JH, just that the editting again seemed to soften the sound of the compliment. 

I would say apparently RM decided to die down the tone of SA without why...Plus no fan meeting around this time, so is kinda hard to find any new SA moment...

Hence the less new post in this forum...

Even @Tk Best 's video shows quite limited number of SA moments, so ya...

One thing though, let's say KJK and SJY had been dating all this while, don't they go out dating for even once? But why no news on that at all? I mean Korea news reporter is a force to reckon with (*cough* *Dispatch* *cough*)

I'm back! (for now, I'm super busy with my last month of school). Have seen the last three eps! Super happy we're getting to see them casually interact again!

Also, I did see the "You would've been on Return of Superman" joke. I think its no big deal. If anything, it's acknowledging that MC was just for the show. I do think they should be cautious about mentioning KG, but mostly they've just made it clear MC was not  thing. At least that's how I see it. I also thought the comment was hilarious when you see it as SJH's boyfriend saying it and not just a coworker.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Spartace Ep 496

In the beginning KJK and SJH's outfits sort of match. In that they have a similar shade of pink and are sporty outfits. No one else on their team has outfits that have the same style or shade. I'm just adding this to my theory that KJK and SJH's stylists like to coordinate their outfits.

Despite starting out with a number of people between them, they end up side by side in the intro (ever forget magnet mode).

8:18 - KJK sounds excited for SJH's performance. I think you can hear KJK saying "She watched it!" in the background (correct me if I'm wrong). 

After her dance, she goes back to KJK's side rather than the end of the line or some other place (magnet mode). They also mirror each other's poses at 9:31.

19:38 - Judging by the angle, KJK is looking back at SJH and laughing.

22:19 - KJK and SJH are the only ones pointing.

22:31 - JSJ walk up right between KJK and SJH and yet somehow he ends up on the other side of KJK. I'm sure they were trying to move him closer to the center of the shot, but it's still funny.

30:51 - When they're talking about SJH's popularity, KJK quietly says "I bet she was." He also agrees with YJS when YJS recalls her school photo. KJK also says "You're definitely older than how you look." He also says he doesn't mind her middle school hair and after HH says she's pretty, KJK agrees, "You were pretty."

34:27- He is also saying something to her when she's deciding her ranking, but it sounds muted (you can listen and decide for yourself). You can heard him saying she should choose first place.

44:59 - SJH's reaction to KJK dancing is so cute. She laughs, look to the production crew, looks back at KJK and then covers her eyes.

1:00:11 - I think SJH and KJK planned to lure Zico. You can see a lot of cameras behind SJH when she half hidden behind the wall, talking to Zico. She also keeps looking back like she's expecting someone. After SJH gets attacked by Zico, KJK comes running to help rip off his nametag. They also leave after ripping his nametag off together. KJK and SJH have done the lure tactic before (one from memory is RM vs. China RM nametag ripping)

1:17:45 - Spartace stand together at the end.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Spartace Ep 497

27:22 - KJK, SJH, and the guest didn't high-five the staff. Just a cute moment of them being similar.

38:36 - KJK laughs when YSC says JSM is persuading SJH and says that SJH has been sneaky these days.

40:20 - Both KJK and SJH teams chose to not take any coins, and they both lost for being too nice.

47:38 - When HH says SJH stole his ball, KJK makes and excuse saying SJH must have thought it was their teams.

51:10 - KJK gives SJH a movie to act out. When she struggles, he tells her it was an easy one.

1:12:40 - It looks as though KJK waits for SJH to walk beside her. They separate briefly but then end up next to each other again at 1:13:37

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, linzer03 said:

KJK gives SJH a movie to act out. When she struggles, he tells her it was an easy one.

If you look closely after, he was also the only one who didn't appear surprised that she hadn't seen it.

• Insightful 1