Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Well, if this goes on, one have to wonder, when on earth will KJK or SJH getting settle down and get married?

Korea must be a tough place to live financially, or KJK just no confidence on his financial level, for what ever reason...I mean since his turbo days till his current RM and MC shows, he must have a fortune already right? He can always like YJS, JSJ, Haha etc continue to work while married, no need to wait...?

He said one time that financially he is ready, i think the problem is the bride.

Is he has a girlfriend? If he does, is his girlfriend ready to settledown? Maybe not yet or maybe he dont really found yet the woman for him.... We never know.....

someone posted this on SA naver cafe and i also find this cute.

cr.SF쿠키쿠키 (SA naver cafe)

z275.png

basically, this is the conversation between SA:

KJK: "why? why?".

SJH: "oppa, i'm sorry. i suspected/doubted you" (in a subdued voice).
KJK: "it's ok, i'm sorry".

she also mentioned 소근소근: it's like whispering or the sound when you speak to someone quietly and it's heartwarming.

anyway, it's clear that RM didn't air the part when they suspected each other or whatsoever and suddenly we got this brief SA conversation.

z268.png

z269.png

z274.png

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Was watching old episodes and spotted these .. dunno if these have been shared earlier. 

silent lurker here 

mLY5Lun.jpgThe previous scene YJS mentioned that she has a new boyfriend and she unabashedly said he was hot, rich and handsome. Well.. well look Guess who he is looking at... 

yDrwZLe.jpg

They won a round and got some Galbitang (I think) they each have a bowl and yet...

• Like 4

On 1/13/2020 at 7:00 PM, Reiissa said:

Well.. well look Guess who he is looking at... 

Look at who Blackpink's Jisoo was pointing at.

HAHHAHA! I just dreamed about Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook that they're getting married this year before the end year. Like we are all shocked that they revealed their relationship in national TV and the whole world, but we are all happy, no one was against the marriage. Hahhaha! WTF is that? 

Edited by hazel tusi

Maybe it just me, when they first picking partners, did KHN just asked SJH's permission? Also, i like the camera shot when they zoomed in the 2 girl guests was vying for KJK we can see SJH in the BG.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:26 PM, hazel tusi said:

HAHHAHA! I just dreamed about Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook that they're getting married this year before the end year. Like we are all shocked that they revealed their relationship in national TV and the whole world, but we are all happy, no one was against the marriage. Hahhaha! WTF is that? 

Probably thinking about this too much on day time till it enter your dream? Well, all of us here does hope the dream come true though.

40 minutes ago, smartace said:

Maybe it just me, when they first picking partners, did KHN just asked SJH's permission? Also, i like the camera shot when they zoomed in the 2 girl guests was vying for KJK we can see SJH in the BG.

The re-appearance of KHN is a bit too high here, will it be a possibility that she will become perm member of RM and replacing one? (SJH)

It really feels like KHN is going to replace SJH with her frequent appearances.

The lack of on screen SA teasing could be also that they are trying to divert attention from SA so that if there is an announcement in the future, they can just say that they only started not long ago. Esp with how SK view their celebs with lying etc. Lesser SA means no chance to deny on screen = not lying

• Insightful 1

On 1/18/2020 at 1:26 PM, hazel tusi said:

I hope it gets true that they marry at the end of the year. There's a big chance since it will be RM's 10 anniversary this year :)

Well.. theres that little episode next week,tho after previous 2 years of fortune telling ..I dont have such high hopes.

5 hours ago, rmghost said:

It really feels like KHN is going to replace SJH with her frequent appearances.

The lack of on screen SA teasing could be also that they are trying to divert attention from SA so that if there is an announcement in the future, they can just say that they only started not long ago. Esp with how SK view their celebs with lying etc. Lesser SA means no chance to deny on screen = not lying

Kang Hana?  I read on twitter that her radio show is every Monday. It doesn't seem convenient for her if she becomes a regular on Running Man (unless SBS changes RM's filming schedule)

Hey everyone, I was just watching an old episode (ep. 348) where Hyolyn was a guest and they tried to make a loveline with her and KJK. Even SJH got involved and teased him (as always;)) I don't know if this has already been mentioned but what I found interesting was that after all the teasing the PD was mentioning the rules (around 59:17). SJH looks over at KJK team (JSJ, Hyolyn, KJK) and so does Jae Suk. YJS then proceeds to bump into SJH shoulder and she makes a sad/mad face. I think he wanted to ask her if she was okay with all the teasing. What do you guys think? And I am sorry if this has already been mentioned. I don't know how to insert an image otherwise I would've shown it to you guys. 

I really love YJS. I think he is very considerate before he makes any lovelines. He doesn't want to make people uncomfortable. I think this is part of the reason he never made a loveline with SJH and any guest after Gary left. The MC being a loveline took place before Spartace so that makes sense. However, I have always been curious why SJH was never a part of a loveline. Did she not want to? Or is she already in a relationship (either with KJK or not) and that's why she is uncomfortable. It weird, because they always put Somin in a loveline but never her. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

When i see word 'honor', my mind think about 'title'..For me honor is same meaning with title..

Maybe we can hear some news about 'Mrs. Tiger' soon (hopefully)..:wink:

:heart: SpartAce :heart:

Hmm...even after the FT episode, this thread keep its solemn silence?

:D

Let see if SJH wears pink/red a lot this year.

z300.png

I feel that SJH's fortune telling has a deeper meaning than just ‘you’ll be blessed with love’ ( 남편자리에 합이 든 송지효의 2020).

I’m not really sure the exact meaning of it but i think 남편자리 is commonly used in korean fortune telling and it’s related to husband (husband + luck(?))

남편: husband

자리: space, place, spot, position, seat

z302.png

The yellow caption is 결혼과 명예 : ‘marriage and honor’.

#Also, this is non-SA but i saw the translation for LKS’s fortune telling and it says: ‘it’s highly likely that you’ll meet a nice woman’. 

z301.png

(correction) 배우자 = spouse, (marriage) partner

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Kinda weird for LKS considering that LKS already coupled, maybe is a hint on LKS is suitable to tie the knot this year?

This year FT a bit diff as in the couple talk focus more on JSM and YSC instead of KJK and SJH...

Well maybe we can interpret it as RM try to cool down the SA moment, hence the silence of this thread recently...

i didn't plan to post about this here because i don't think it's really necessary but i'm posting it anyway..

in 2017,

z303.png

and then what?

Spoiler

z304.png

in 2018,

z305.png

and??

Spoiler

z306.png

i see that some people are relying too much on the fortune telling. i know, it's a good thing if there's an obvious SA moments.. but still, it doesn't guarantee anything. 

also excited for this,

(cr. sbsfunEarticle)

article.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2

(5 Cranky Bros) they need to rank 'the best action movie stars'. Seo Jang Hoon mentioned that KJK met Tom Cruise and Jackie Chan in person because they both came to RM.

z307.png

z308.png

z309.png

KJK shared that RM rented the movie theater for all RM members and crews. so all of them watched the movie together. anyway, this is nothing but cute.

z310.png

• Like 5