Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Leaving this here too. It's easy for details like this one to be missed if people get absorbed by the loveline jokes. Fans rush to worry Spartace might actually be facing a problem in their relationship/friendship, just because they aren't always standing together or playing in the same team in a heavily edited show. Today's episode was filmed only two weeks after the fanmeet in Vietnam, where you all saw in unedited videos how close they were.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Kellya7x91 said:

In recent episode, yjs mentioned kjk and jsm will get married. Why yjs always have to bring up that kjk make comment in jsm’s Instagram and they sang a duet together?

Off topic please remove

RM is coming to the philippines and it's in a place reasonably close to where I live and I can afford some of the tickets (the ones kinda far from the stage though). I hate attending concerts, but I'm thinking about going to this one just for the chance to see cast interactions (with focus on SA, of course) and actually experience a fanmeet in a language I can understand. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

RM in Manila in February.

Yay see you Runningman! See you SpartAce!!!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Hello Guys! Last day of 2019 and I hope that the coming year will give us more spartace moments :) So glad that Running Man is coming to Philippines! Hoping for an epic spartace interactions (*wink*wink). 

who is coming? hopefully I can go and meet you guys! :)

Hello,  i am newbie here but already been lurking around for few months.  Despite what happened for lack of sa moment,  i am still very sure that they are indeed have something.  What make I jump to this ship is because too much concidence.  I just want to share what i think about this couple.  

Back then i remember kjk had said that he want to get marry in 2017,  he said in one of episode fortune taller in rm at 2016. And concidence or not article about opinion sa are couple and the rumor kjk-sjh visited wedding hall?  (I am not too sure about this one) come out.  Rm at 2016 really had a bad time,  their rating got worsen,  rm china got stopped because realition between korea-china.  So many fan meeting in china got canceled too.  I think that time the member pehaps know that rm meet it end.  Many episode in 2016 have a touching moment,  like in episode 'i am sorry i love you' that finally the members did the talk.  I think they want to end rm beautifully that year.  

But gary leave the team,  and they must keep going.  But the firing incident happened and the RM's name got tarnished.  And we got sa will be perfect to each other and get married teasing from member.  I think that teasing is sincer because sa perhaps have a plan to married that year.  But rm finally still going,  so the teasing got stopped and jk got the blind date episode.  And that when I think he post pone the married. I think team production or sbs have ask him to rethink again.  

If he really indeed dating jh,  than it also impossible he announce to marry in 2018. He too kind to make rm suffered  when rm finally found foot again.  That why I always think when kjk always said 'he want to marry' its not to clue or pressure jh but the sbs or prodution team.  Because in 2019 one of his concert he said 'whatever condition is he will get marry at 2020'. I am sure he already have a gf, a long time gf. he is way too careful to just date a year and marry next year.  That make me sure in this ship.  Because jk is gentlemen,  he is nice to women but the scale what he did to jh,  the way he treat her,  absolutely will make his gf jealous. And the woman who he always hang out with is jh, (tanning,  dinner,  gym)  and even jh appear at turbo practice. It just make sense if woman he seeing is jh.  

I am sorry at the end I rambling too much,  I am sorry too if I have a broken english because english is not my mother langunge. Thank you,  i hope i can be accepted here.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Tbh I was about to leave the ship after watching the latest ep, then saw this in the SBS Entertainment Awards night also found this post.

That's my girl, wise and straight to the point. No more doubt, I'm gonna support what she supports.

This is my first SA post of the new year, and it may be odd to some of you that it is not SA related, but I just came across this today. I don’t know this YTber and don’t follow him, but he’s addressing an issue that is apparently pretty hot on SNS right now, the concept of shipping in general but specifically the toxicity that goes with it. While we wait for news about SA, it’s good to reflect on shipping and especially what not to do.

This reflection is something that I do in an effort to be a good fan. To be clear, I’m not saying any of you need to reflect. Frankly, I just want to start the new year right by shedding all negativity, both in thought and deed, and I’m putting this out there as a cautionary tale in case anyone wants to join me. 

Happy new year to all of you! I sincerely wish the best for each and everyone of you. May all your hopes and dreams come true. :D

Spoiler alert: This is Star Wars related. 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Kim Heechul has just been confirmed to be dating Momo of Twice. This is the second cast mate of MUD in a short time to come out with public dating/marriage news. I hope this news can shut up once and for all, the people who've been saying that KJK had to be single to be on MUD. And I also hope that this would serve as an encouragement for SA to come out with the good news. 

Some insight that really did not occur to me until today:

I am dating a coworker, just like how we believe (or would like to believe) that SA are doing. Me and my coworker dating is technically not against the rules of our company, but for privacy and professionalism reasons, we choose to act very civil and just the normal level of "acquaintance friendly" at work. Before we got serious though, we would also spend a lot of time together interacting in a more-than-friends way. I'm not saying this is what SA are doing also, but I'm just giving a personal example of how it's possible that that's the case with them as well

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, heynell said:

Some insight that really did not occur to me until today:

I am dating a coworker, just like how we believe (or would like to believe) that SA are doing. Me and my coworker dating is technically not against the rules of our company, but for privacy and professionalism reasons, we choose to act very civil and just the normal level of "acquaintance friendly" at work. Before we got serious though, we would also spend a lot of time together interacting in a more-than-friends way. I'm not saying this is what SA are doing also, but I'm just giving a personal example of how it's possible that that's the case with them as well

I would like to add to this. I'm also dating my co-worker who is in the same department as me. Our department is mostly composed of males. Our teammates don't even know we're dating (though I know some of them suspects our interactions). hahaha

Anyways, my partner is like Kim Jong Kook in a way that he's also a gym rat and has a a darker shade of Asian skin. He's not bulky as KJK though. As for me, I'm like Song Ji Hyo in some ways like I'm boyish, I sometimes look dazed and though I'm friends with my co-workers for years I do not have skinship with them (I'm not pretty as SJH though :D and I am really good at quizzes LOL).
We do maintain a professional front and we do not act like what lovers do (hey, we're in the office ^_^). During some company events, we subconsciously track each others location and if we are near, we stand next to each other most of the times with acquaintance level interaction. We do try to stay away from each other and will sometimes interact a bit.

He is very friendly and can be seen sometimes sideways hugging some female co-workers as a greeting (I don't mind) but there are some actions that he will do only to me like pinching my cheeks and taking care of me during meal times, even sharing utensils/glass. And sometimes I do slip out some information that is private like where he spent his rest day and his likes/dislikes and likewise. It's sometimes hard if someone asks something about him, though I know the answer I will not say it since it will be a giveaway that I've been privy with his life. 
And based from above, SJH and KJK's actions in RM for me are really telling that they are together.

Edited by mirai_707
corrections...
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

BTW, I forgot to introduce my self. :sweat_smile:

Hello SA shippers!! I'm Mirai and I've been reading this forum for years. I'm a lurker though. ehehe
I previously have an account but I forgot the email address connected to it so I created a new one.

I hope you welcome me (again) in this SA forum :blush:

• Like 3

Pretty sure everyone already knows this. I don't know why I'm writing this. But I'll write it anyways. :/

I believe SA is distancing themselves because they're now a lot more noticed than they used to. Fans are mentioning them, their friends are too.

I feel like it's between two things.

1. If they really are together, they're worried everyone finds out about their relationship, so they decided to distance themselves when they're filming.

2. They're not together, and they don't want to be shipped. They feel like if they interact with each other less, then they'd be shipped less.

But if it's really the second one, than that doesn't really make sense. KJK is shipped with a lot of girls, because he's generally a nice guy. But not once did he ever distance himself from any of the other girls other than SJH. So it would only make sense that they're distancing themselves because there's something they're hiding from everyone.

SA is the biggest ship that includes KJK, maybe that's why he's a lot more worried about it? Maybe that's why he's a lot more distant from SJH than other girls? It still doesn't make sense though, the 9 years of RM this has never happened once. It only happened when SA starts to appear way too much because there's no other ships to hide it. Even in the past SA was huge, they were also teased a lot back then (not as much as MC, of course, if not for MC I feel like what's happening today, would've happened then either way).

It's not like there weren't shippers back then, they're just a lot more silent, unlike these past few years. But even then the ship was still big, so yeah, I'm confused with them.

KJK and JSM is like SJH and KJK back then, when MC hid them. Now that they're out in the open, they needed a way to hide. I speculate this is how. With distractions.

Welp, I ranted. :l

• Like 3