Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It's hard to believe that SA both have single status for these 5-6 years. If they have secret gf/bf, I dont think their bf and/or gf are happy to stay silent these years seeing those closiness, touches, skin ship, eye contacts, traveling together, holding hands, comfort, eating each other's bowls. Sjh and Kjk could kiss others in the movies, however those movies are only for a few months while RM last 9 years and every weeks. 

Sjh is a very beautiful and strong woman. Kjk is a devoted man. 

Unless they are secret couples for each other, otherwise I couldnt think of any other possibilities.

Just realized that one of KJK’s concert dates overlaps with the SBS Entertainment Awards (12/28). I think this might be the first time a member of Running Man hasn’t been able to attend the award show. 

@winnerslast is there an official news released by SBS regarding MCs, date and all? 

just fyi:

SBS entertainment awards 2016 (December 25, 2016)

SBS entertainment awards 2017 (December 30, 2017)

SBS entertainment awards 2018 (December 28, 2018)

Vibe from today's RM opening:

When the girls were talking about cheating ex-bfs, they brought up the club break-up dance from Lee Kuk Joo again. Notice that YooA (current idol) and SJH were the only ones not joining in on the dance. And then they started this chant of "we can still do this, we can still find good men", and again SJH didn't join in. Of course, current idols want nothing to do with this kinda stuff, but SJH (who talked about a guy cheating on her on Knowing Bros before) staying put is perhaps telling. This could be totally a characterization thing, but I think it does to some degree support the notion that she's in a relationship.

Fast forward a minute, when JSM mentioned that YSC was the only guy there that was still single. This isn't the first time she's made that "mistake". Some time ago, she also briefly thought KJK was married. I feel this supports the notion that he's also in a relationship, and a long-term stable one at that -- so much so that in JSM's mind KJK is already categorized as "taken".

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Just found this video, very interesting, gather most of the SA suspicious mmomens in RM and other shows and I also love the background music in RM when focusing on them

• Like 2

Hi, its been a long time, I lost my old account. So many new family, I do miss old member with all of their analysis and argument.

Its just itch my head to share this, this episode one of baby vox, Lee Hee-Jin, came right? but nobody bring up eun hye any more, while so min said the only single member is Se Chan. This make me believe that the dispatch at the end of year will announce sparta ace. As Kang Ha Na keep coming and already be the guest with most appearances, I suspect after announcement the chance of ji hyo will leave RM is big, while jong kook will remain as a member, ji hyo position will be replace by Ha Na. This is just my thought or guess. I love to see spartace to keep running with us, but its much better to see them married even if its mean one of them will draw back from the program.

Have a happy week every body, also please pray for me as I soon facing my thesis defense for my master degree. 

Thank youu

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, jay92 said:

Hi, its been a long time, I lost my old account. So many new family, I do miss old member with all of their analysis and argument.

Its just itch my head to share this, this episode one of baby vox, Lee Hee-Jin, came right? but nobody bring up eun hye any more, while so min said the only single member is Se Chan. This make me believe that the dispatch at the end of year will announce sparta ace. As Kang Ha Na keep coming and already be the guest with most appearances, I suspect after announcement the chance of ji hyo will leave RM is big, while jong kook will remain as a member, ji hyo position will be replace by Ha Na. This is just my thought or guess. I love to see spartace to keep running with us, but its much better to see them married even if its mean one of them will draw back from the program.

Have a happy week every body, also please pray for me as I soon facing my thesis defense for my master degree. 

Thank youu

Good luck on your defense!!!

I also think one or both of spartace will leave RM afyer going public. I understand what you're saying in regards to KHN, but I think it's too soon to think about SJH or KJK leaving the show right now. RM is their bread and butter, and given them so many work opportunities they wouldn't habe otherwise. I think they'll stay on as long as their able. There's also usually smoke before there's fire (e.g. KG went to a wedding hall before his surprise marriage or rumors of cast changes prior to the firing scandal) and I haven't heard anything that could hint at one of the RM members leaving just yet. At least not to the degree where RM would be trial running someone to replace SJH.

In addition, some fanmeets have also been announced, I believe (someone else prob has more details than me). But RM wouldn't be able to do the fanmeets without SJH and KJK's int'l popularity (I think them and LKS are the most popular internationally). KJK carries them through the songs and I'm pretty sure it's his dance team that helps with performances (correct me if I'm wrong). So I think as long as there are fanmeets in place, spartace are staying. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Good luck on your defense!!!

I also think one or both of spartace will leave RM afyer going public. I understand what you're saying in regards to KHN, but I think it's too soon to think about SJH or KJK leaving the show right now. RM is their bread and butter, and given them so many work opportunities they wouldn't habe otherwise. I think they'll stay on as long as their able. There's also usually smoke before there's fire (e.g. KG went to a wedding hall before his surprise marriage or rumors of cast changes prior to the firing scandal) and I haven't heard anything that could hint at one of the RM members leaving just yet. At least not to the degree where RM would be trial running someone to replace SJH.

In addition, some fanmeets have also been announced, I believe (someone else prob has more details than me). But RM wouldn't be able to do the fanmeets without SJH and KJK's int'l popularity (I think them and LKS are the most popular internationally). KJK carries them through the songs and I'm pretty sure it's his dance team that helps with performances (correct me if I'm wrong). So I think as long as there are fanmeets in place, spartace are staying. 

Thank you

Wow You still active, I do like to read what you share time to time as silent reader. I think your point is logic, if the fan meeting schedule already been announced,  its hard to find jihyo will leave. Well it is good news if no body leave RM for us a viewer, but if it is true I suspect our waiting for spartace dispatch still will be in along term waiting. Anyhow lets ship patiently & happily.

Once again have a happy week, till next episodes guys.

• Like 5

Running Man Ep 480

5:55 - So they talked about the wedding bouquet myth on RM. A few months ago (IDK the exact date but maybe someone else does), SJH caught her friend's bouquet at a wedding, and there was talk on this sub about whether SJH would get married in six month or had no plans for marry for three years or was just not superstitious in general. Interestingly, when they talked about in on RM, KJK seemed to know about it ("if you don't then you can't get married for three years or something") and was agreeing with YJS. SJH remained silent. Just an interesting tidbit. 

14:00 - JSM tells the guests not to misunderstand; the loveline's because YSC is the only single guy on the show. You then see JSJ look at the guests and says "Yes". Then, KJK has to step in a point out that he is officially single. JSM has made this mistake before in ep 358. The clues said that one of the spies was unmarried, and she considered only LKS and YSC to be the unmarried men on the show. Make this mistake once and you can write it off as an accident, make this mistake twice and it's getting really suspicious. 

14:17 - Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like SJH says "can't see you, can't see you" after JSM says KJK is taken and HH tells KJK to make her invisible. 

25:55 - SJH bets 8 coins on KJK with confidence.

32:28 - After KJK wins, he goes straight to SJH and they do their hand-holding celebration. 

35:46 - SJH loses to be on KJK and LKS's team

43:52 - KJK says it can't be a quiz because SJH wouldn't be ranked so high. 

47:16 - After SJH gets the answer right, KJK teases her by saying that's the only king she's ever heard up (SJH's fan is disappointed).

• Like 5

14 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Running Man Ep 480

5:55 - So they talked about the wedding bouquet myth on RM. A few months ago (IDK the exact date but maybe someone else does), SJH caught her friend's bouquet at a wedding, and there was talk on this sub about whether SJH would get married in six month or had no plans for marry for three years or was just not superstitious in general. Interestingly, when they talked about in on RM, KJK seemed to know about it ("if you don't then you can't get married for three years or something") and was agreeing with YJS. SJH remained silent. Just an interesting tidbit. 

14:00 - JSM tells the guests not to misunderstand; the loveline's because YSC is the only single guy on the show. You then see JSJ look at the guests and says "Yes". Then, KJK has to step in a point out that he is officially single. JSM has made this mistake before in ep 358. The clues said that one of the spies was unmarried, and she considered only LKS and YSC to be the unmarried men on the show. Make this mistake once and you can write it off as an accident, make this mistake twice and it's getting really suspicious. 

14:17 - Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like SJH says "can't see you, can't see you" after JSM says KJK is taken and HH tells KJK to make her invisible. 

25:55 - SJH bets 8 coins on KJK with confidence.

32:28 - After KJK wins, he goes straight to SJH and they do their hand-holding celebration. 

35:46 - SJH loses to be on KJK and LKS's team

43:52 - KJK says it can't be a quiz because SJH wouldn't be ranked so high. 

47:16 - After SJH gets the answer right, KJK teases her by saying that's the only king she's ever heard up (SJH's fan is disappointed).

Well, KJK technically speaking is not married yet, and as long as he is not, he can be still consider single. (Of coz we all know and hope that actually he already dating SJH in secret and all RM members actually knew this all along)

On 12/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, jay92 said:

Thank youu

When I saw Kang Ha Na again, the thoughts of "maybe KHN will become permanent RM member" does cross my mind. In fact, there had been no update at all for her till YJS just skipped her and proceed to next guest. I mean, why the frequent appearance?

Initially SJH also appear as a guest in RM, only later become permanent members after all. Even JSM not appear that often before she become permanent members of RM.

Or...KHN have nothing to do right now so she just jump right in...

• Like 2

Hi I’ve been a reader on this forum for a while but I’ve only just made an account. I noticed that a spartace fan account on instagram (I think it was @mylovespartace) made a post about kjk’s five brothers show newest episode where he says that while he’s thrifty, he doesn’t hesitate to spend on his girlfriend. Keep in mind that he said girlfriend, not ex girlfriend. I know that kjk has brought up stories about his exes on the five brothers show quite a lot, which is unusual for him since he’s usually quite secretive about his personal love life. However, I think it’s strange that kjk refers to him being willing to spend money on his girlfriend as something he’s doing in the present, and not in the past tense “I used to spend money on my girlfriend”. This is not a mistranslation on the english subs either, kjk is referring to his girlfriend in the present tense even in korean. He’s not telling a story about an experience he had with his (ex-)girlfriend but instead he’s talking about a behaviour that he exhibits with his girlfriend. It might not mean anything, but I find it strange considering that the public consensus is that kjk is single and therefore would not have a girlfriend to spend money on. Seo Jang Hoon also tried to deflect the topic in case viewers narrowed in on the fact that kjk mentioned he has a girlfriend by saying “they’re also called gfriend!” (referring to the guests from gfriend, which is pronounced the same way as “girlfriend” in korean) which leads me to think that kjk really does have a girlfriend, otherwise why would seo jang hoon feel the need to draw attention away from kjk mentioning an ex, which knetz know he’s had a few for sure. Also, as much as I hate to say it considering that spartace is my favourite ship and I really hope spartace is real, I have a feeling that the “girlfriend” that kjk is referring to is not sjh. Sjh previously mentioned on MUD that she doesn’t mind the fact that kjk is thrifty and doesn’t like to spend money extravagantly, which leads me to believe that sjh also lives a relatively thrifty lifestyle, and thus would not ask kjk to spend money on her. Thanks for reading my post forum sunbaenims! 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Xonos said:

Well, KJK technically speaking is not married yet, and as long as he is not, he can be still consider single. (Of coz we all know and hope that actually he already dating SJH in secret and all RM members actually knew this all along)

then, she forget to include LKS too, since he's not married although he's currently dating LSB.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, Xonos said:

When I saw Kang Ha Na again, the thoughts of "maybe KHN will become permanent RM member" does cross my mind. In fact, there had been no update at all for her till YJS just skipped her and proceed to next guest. I mean, why the frequent appearance?

Initially SJH also appear as a guest in RM, only later become permanent members after all. Even JSM not appear that often before she become permanent members of RM.

Or...KHN have nothing to do right now so she just jump right in...

well, if you remember, back in 2017 Jo Se Ho appear quite often on rm. some viewers thought that he might be added as a new member, even JSH himself thought so. but it turn out as a false alarm. 

why ? coz rm doesn't need additional member, jsm and ysc is more than enough.

maybe JSH appear often because he's funny and could interact really well with the members.

and maybe, that's also the reason why KHN guested again after only 3 weeks.

11 hours ago, tasg said:

Sjh previously mentioned on MUD that she doesn’t mind the fact that kjk is thrifty and doesn’t like to spend money extravagantly, which leads me to believe that sjh also lives a relatively thrifty lifestyle, and thus would not ask kjk to spend money on her. Thanks for reading my post forum sunbaenims! 

first of all, welcome to the forum.

second, i think you missed something. sjh said that she thrift to herself but she likes treating and buying foods, and it's similiar to kjk.

even if sjh never asked him to spend money on her, it could be kjk's initiative to do so, as a surprise maybe ?

On 12/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, Ami Yamie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Same sweater same shoes with sjh haishh i'm so so sad....

oh reaalllyyyy.........(in a really sarcastic tone) 

8 minutes ago, Ami Yamie said:

To adines nugraha you just only guessing talk like you know all about them euwww only watch show n start  guess? Wtf? Btw just your Google that sweater if you can find more than 2 -_- ..(in a really sarcatic tone) wkwkwk

in case you dont know, there's a question mark there in my post......

say what you want, but clearly you are in the wrong ship

and nope, i never think i know everything, or else why would i be in this forum if i know everything ?

Please remember that this is a spartace shipping forum. We try to be welcoming and respectful to newcomers, but we do not appreciate people posting about other ships or being rude towards our posters. If you can't be respectful of us, our ship, or the RM members, please don't post in our forum. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have watched the recent Five Cranky Brothers episode and it is indeed interesting that JK HAD to mention he is not thrifty with his girlfriend. He could say he is generous with his friends (which we all know is very true and more evident as we have never seen him out with an official girlfriend~yet) but he had to blurt out the 'girlfriend' again on his show. As I pretty much depend on the English translation, I can't really confirm if how he said the word, 'girlfriend' though it was mentioned above that it is in the current tense. So YEAH. I do think he has a girlfriend. He has to, right? :lol:^_^

Most of of us are superstitious. If belief is not the correct word, we respect it to the point that there is nothing wrong following it. That goes out not only for the people in my country but also for everyone else including South Korea. So I guess, JH catching that bouquet last May 2019 (cmiiw) is quite a strong turning point. I've read somewhere in this forum (earlier parts) that this tradition in SK is being agreed upon by the bride and the lucky-woman who have high chances of fulfilling the task to avoid the jinx. Watcha think? And agree with @linzer03, JK does seem to be very much familiar with this. So why would he care unless... ;)

JK is going to be busy (again) at the end of this year ~ concerts, yay! ~ and starting next year ~ I Can See Your Voice and Shootdori. JH with her new drama ~ with 4 leading men, her beauty can launch a thousand ships. Do we expect some coffee truck from the RM gang? Hopefully, yes. If no, that doesn't mean they don't support her. We all know they do. They don't need to publicise their affection for each other. 

Can't wait for the next episode. SA on the same team ~ Yahoo!! :wub:

• Like 5