[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Ep 479

1:33 - KJK knows who the director of SJH's new drama is and that he and YJS are close with the director.

2:40 - SJH's laugh when KJK jokes that he never heard from the director after being told to be an actor is adorable.

2:52 - KJK knows that the director works with SJH a lot.

39:26 - Both KJK and SJH are looking down at their phones. 

48:23 - KJK it seems immediately agrees to give one to SJH. Probably because he knew she turned in four candies as promised. He also picks HH, the two people he trusts the most during RM. My guess is that he gave the second candy to HH to make it less suspicious that he gave one to SJH, especially after the other members complained and started asking "why?"

50:10 - KJK looks over so softly at SJH when she's laughing loudly

1:03:00 - KJK's laughs when YJS asked him if he liked JSM is the most genuine thing . Also SJH's laugh when KJK told JSM she needed a beating. Then JSM hides behind SJH, because that's what she does when she needs someone to protect her from KJK.

1:07:07 - When SJH is leaning on LKS to throw the coin, the editors show a shot of KJK looking grim. Personally, I think he's just concentrated, but I think it's finny the editor's showed it. 

1:19:07 - KJK leans back and sighs, and SJH looks at him. 

• Like 4

Also, because i know some people were worried about YJS asking KJK if he liked JSM. My first thought upon seeing KJK laugh was that it reminded me of when some guy asked me if I had a secret thing for my engaged male friend. I was so surprised anyone could even think that and all I could do was laugh. (His fiancee and I laughed about this later.) KJK's laugh reminded me of that. It's such a wtf laugh.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Also, because i know some people were worried about YJS asking KJK if he liked JSM. My first thought upon seeing KJK laugh was that it reminded me of when some guy asked me if I had a secret thing for my engaged male friend. I was so surprised anyone could even think that and all I could do was laugh. (His fiancee and I laughed about this later.) KJK's laugh reminded me of that. It's such a wtf laugh.

Not even worried.  We can easily find those moments with JH. (Kim Jong Kook Is Caught Off Guard By Child’s Question About Whether He Likes Song Ji Hyo). I'm surprised as how they can start that ship, if not believe in SA.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Tanya whenever Korean celebrities use phrases like “respect” or “swag” or “it’s lit” or “let’s get it,” I just get the feeling they’re using it to show they’re hip or cool, and like the meaning of the word is useless. I think maybe Skull meant “even though they were doing a fanmeet, JK hyung was busy with more work, gotta respect the hustle” but honestly it’s probably just a nice catchphrase to him and doesn’t really mean anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another clip caught while SA was waiting for their turn. The proximity is way too comfortable, am I right? Shipping these two trained my eyes to be sharper like an eagle. Can't wait for the next episode. Can't wait for another fanmeet. The Pearl of the Orient Sea awaits. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's hard to believe that SA both have single status for these 5-6 years. If they have secret gf/bf, I dont think their bf and/or gf are happy to stay silent these years seeing those closiness, touches, skin ship, eye contacts, traveling together, holding hands, comfort, eating each other's bowls. Sjh and Kjk could kiss others in the movies, however those movies are only for a few months while RM last 9 years and every weeks. 

Sjh is a very beautiful and strong woman. Kjk is a devoted man. 

Unless they are secret couples for each other, otherwise I couldnt think of any other possibilities.

Vibe from today's RM opening:

When the girls were talking about cheating ex-bfs, they brought up the club break-up dance from Lee Kuk Joo again. Notice that YooA (current idol) and SJH were the only ones not joining in on the dance. And then they started this chant of "we can still do this, we can still find good men", and again SJH didn't join in. Of course, current idols want nothing to do with this kinda stuff, but SJH (who talked about a guy cheating on her on Knowing Bros before) staying put is perhaps telling. This could be totally a characterization thing, but I think it does to some degree support the notion that she's in a relationship.

Fast forward a minute, when JSM mentioned that YSC was the only guy there that was still single. This isn't the first time she's made that "mistake". Some time ago, she also briefly thought KJK was married. I feel this supports the notion that he's also in a relationship, and a long-term stable one at that -- so much so that in JSM's mind KJK is already categorized as "taken".

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi, its been a long time, I lost my old account. So many new family, I do miss old member with all of their analysis and argument.

Its just itch my head to share this, this episode one of baby vox, Lee Hee-Jin, came right? but nobody bring up eun hye any more, while so min said the only single member is Se Chan. This make me believe that the dispatch at the end of year will announce sparta ace. As Kang Ha Na keep coming and already be the guest with most appearances, I suspect after announcement the chance of ji hyo will leave RM is big, while jong kook will remain as a member, ji hyo position will be replace by Ha Na. This is just my thought or guess. I love to see spartace to keep running with us, but its much better to see them married even if its mean one of them will draw back from the program.

Have a happy week every body, also please pray for me as I soon facing my thesis defense for my master degree. 

Thank youu

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, jay92 said:

Hi, its been a long time, I lost my old account. So many new family, I do miss old member with all of their analysis and argument.

Its just itch my head to share this, this episode one of baby vox, Lee Hee-Jin, came right? but nobody bring up eun hye any more, while so min said the only single member is Se Chan. This make me believe that the dispatch at the end of year will announce sparta ace. As Kang Ha Na keep coming and already be the guest with most appearances, I suspect after announcement the chance of ji hyo will leave RM is big, while jong kook will remain as a member, ji hyo position will be replace by Ha Na. This is just my thought or guess. I love to see spartace to keep running with us, but its much better to see them married even if its mean one of them will draw back from the program.

Have a happy week every body, also please pray for me as I soon facing my thesis defense for my master degree. 

Thank youu

Good luck on your defense!!!

I also think one or both of spartace will leave RM afyer going public. I understand what you're saying in regards to KHN, but I think it's too soon to think about SJH or KJK leaving the show right now. RM is their bread and butter, and given them so many work opportunities they wouldn't habe otherwise. I think they'll stay on as long as their able. There's also usually smoke before there's fire (e.g. KG went to a wedding hall before his surprise marriage or rumors of cast changes prior to the firing scandal) and I haven't heard anything that could hint at one of the RM members leaving just yet. At least not to the degree where RM would be trial running someone to replace SJH.

In addition, some fanmeets have also been announced, I believe (someone else prob has more details than me). But RM wouldn't be able to do the fanmeets without SJH and KJK's int'l popularity (I think them and LKS are the most popular internationally). KJK carries them through the songs and I'm pretty sure it's his dance team that helps with performances (correct me if I'm wrong). So I think as long as there are fanmeets in place, spartace are staying. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Good luck on your defense!!!

I also think one or both of spartace will leave RM afyer going public. I understand what you're saying in regards to KHN, but I think it's too soon to think about SJH or KJK leaving the show right now. RM is their bread and butter, and given them so many work opportunities they wouldn't habe otherwise. I think they'll stay on as long as their able. There's also usually smoke before there's fire (e.g. KG went to a wedding hall before his surprise marriage or rumors of cast changes prior to the firing scandal) and I haven't heard anything that could hint at one of the RM members leaving just yet. At least not to the degree where RM would be trial running someone to replace SJH.

In addition, some fanmeets have also been announced, I believe (someone else prob has more details than me). But RM wouldn't be able to do the fanmeets without SJH and KJK's int'l popularity (I think them and LKS are the most popular internationally). KJK carries them through the songs and I'm pretty sure it's his dance team that helps with performances (correct me if I'm wrong). So I think as long as there are fanmeets in place, spartace are staying. 

Thank you

Wow You still active, I do like to read what you share time to time as silent reader. I think your point is logic, if the fan meeting schedule already been announced,  its hard to find jihyo will leave. Well it is good news if no body leave RM for us a viewer, but if it is true I suspect our waiting for spartace dispatch still will be in along term waiting. Anyhow lets ship patiently & happily.

Once again have a happy week, till next episodes guys.

• Like 5