Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I am finally done with Running Man 2013!

On to 2014!  

My guess is that KJK and SJH became a couple towards the end of 2013  If I have to be specific with my guess, I think they got together in August that year.  They've been close for quite a bit already by this time and they've shown that they care for each other for quite a while, but in my eyes, something *shifted* at that time.  I think they were already together by the Shinwa episode, that helicopter ride was something.  And this timeline fits with the Singapore fanmeet in September 2013 where they were ridiculously close even if they were not in a loveline, and of course MAMA in November 2013.  Either that, OR they were in an MU stage (mutual understanding), and Haha could have actually been telling the truth that they got together during Mama.  It also fits with the timeline where SJH broke up with the CEO boyfriend in 2013.  

Of course this is just a guess but I tried to have some sort of basis for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

to be honest, as much as I ship SA, I also support SJH as a strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man to make her feel complete :D

As far as I know, SJH has never really expressed the desire to have children? That's one possible explanation if we're going by the theory of why, IF they are dating, they haven't gotten married yet. First being SJH's statement in the past of not really being interested in marriage, and then this. 

Personally, I enjoy that the two of them seem to be getting back to their old level of comfort after the temporary awkwardness of the forced LL on the show lol. I still believe they're definitely more than friends - whether that means a couple, or something of a different label, we will only really know if and when an announcement is made. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

JK who, as days goes become greedy for woman around him (HJY, JSM, etc). 

i wouldn't call him "greedy"..........

he's just polite, nice and kind.

with HJY, he's following a certain "script" that has already been decided, for the show.

while with jsm, their interaction is sibling type, just like sjh-lks.

care to explain why you think he's being greedy ?

7 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

why it look like they are a broken up couple.. or best friend who give distant to each other. 

as alot of people have said, they past gone the honeymoon period. 

they may not seems to be lovey dovey on cam, but i'm pretty sure they didn't distant from each other by purpose.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:21 AM, Bonardo said:

Does song ji hyo actually ever said she want to get married in running man the past 2 years ? Because KJK word is meaningless, he always said he want to get married and nothing happen :sleeping:

nope, unlike kjk, she rarely asked or mentioned about married in rm or any other show.

@heynell

i agree with you

SA is better if they're not under the spotlight.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

JK who, as days goes become greedy for woman around him (HJY, JSM, etc). 

JK has indeed been vocal with his desire for marriage but I can't call him greedy. CMIIW, JK has never initiated this lovelines but they were orchestrated by the PD team, guests and/or members. HOW he reacts though to each of them is how we can determine his level of affection for these women. That's where our SA is highlighted. JK wants to build a family with the right person at the right time. I just hope that it would be soon. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sorry for the uncalled word guys.. 

i dont mean to make JK look bad. it just my frustation come outward after i watch few recent RM eps, and throwback MUD last year with HJY.. 

but then i re-watch again other news, video about them. and it clear my frustation a bit about HJY situation. 

about JSM or other girls LL, well i'll try to just dont take it personally and be chill and have a faith in our SA couple.. whatever it is the label of their relationship. 

even if JH-JK in the end dating or even marry other people.. i just hope it's a good person and for their happiness

1 hour ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

just my frustation come outward after i watch few recent RM eps, and throwback MUD last year with HJY.. 

don't let it make you frustrated. shipping should be fun, relaxing and enjoyable. whoever they end up with, we should be happy for them.

anyway, just because someone is in a loveline or in a romantic drama/movie, that doesn't mean they're really dating. take example monday couple, lks-jsm, or nickhun-victoria in WGM. 

also, just because they are on MUD, that doesn't mean they're single. KGM is the proof.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, kook_mong said:

CMIIW, JK has never initiated this lovelines but they were orchestrated by the PD team, guests and/or members. HOW he reacts though to each of them is how we can determine his level of affection for these women. That's where our SA is highlighted. 

@kook_mong I absolutely agree. 

I love how cute the loveline-related stuff were.  But I really love the actions and things we see outside of the scripted loveline more. :)

On 11/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, heynell said:

to be honest, as much as I ship SA, I also support SJH as a strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man to make her feel complete :D

As far as I know, SJH has never really expressed the desire to have children? That's one possible explanation if we're going by the theory of why, IF they are dating, they haven't gotten married yet. First being SJH's statement in the past of not really being interested in marriage, and then this. 

@heynell Oh she shared those views on children and marriage in the past?  This is the good and bad thing about being new.  Good thing is that there's always something new to discover, which makes it exciting.  Everything is new!  Everything is fresh!  But the bad thing about being new is that I still don't have all the pieces.  Gosh it's so daunting that I just started 2014 RM episodes!  I want to go through each one to judge for myself if anything grew or changed over the years.  

I have to say, that info makes me wary and go back to the "they're probably not dating now" thought given that she wrote that poem for him recently.  I can't believe that the content of the poem is all part of a script.  That, or she changed her mind.  These two... they make me crazy.  Fun though!

I became a fan of SJH two months ago, through Running Man, for the reasons you mentioned - she is so damn strong, she doesn't give a damn, she is truly an ACE!   She is such a girl crush!!!   Though I am really not fond of some of her stylist's choices recently, hehehe.

ON LOVELINES AND DIFFERENT VIEWS.  

I've realized that people are really, really different.  We all see different things.  There are ships that I truly, truly do not understand no matter how hard I try.  And some I feel are so *obvious*, and so it baffles me when others don't see it.  But yeah, people are different, so I just remind myself that.  And everyone can share what they feel and think, as long as they're not hurting anyone, by being rude and mean and stuff.

That said, I'm still at a point where I am thoroughly entertained by the Monday Couple.  Gary is so damn funny with his comments, and Jihyo is just so damn cute.  Sure, they do have 'moments' as well, but I see those moments as two people who truly care for each other because they're part of a family, and it just so happens they are in an official loveline.  As I've said in an earlier post, I think one needs to look a the whole story and not get stuck in the moments.  Also, not all moments are created equal, some have more weight than others.

I haven't watched MUD as full episodes, so whatever I know about the KJK-HJY loveline, I know through RM.  And sure, it's cute and funny at times, but I don't understand how it could be seen as anything deeper than it actually is.  I do like their loveline, there were really some funny stuff on RM because of it.  I mean, even SJH said "I love this so much" or something to that effect.  

I won't fault people involved in the loveline, if I don't see anything real, because they are just doing their jobs as entertainers.  I guess, if people fault someone for a loveline, that means they saw something real and believe that it has spilled to real life. 

For me, I wouldn't even call SA a loveline.  Because a loveline is just part of a script.  KJK and SJH's story is so not part of a script.  It's just two people who care about each other much much more than others, based on how they take care of each and show affection for one another.  

• Like 4

@Adora Dark Oooooh can't wait to watch the second episode!  I thought the first episode released (not the pilot) showed that they need to gel more as a group. Will definitely still watch a few more episodes because of KJK. :)

To add on @Adora Dark's post. Here's a short clip.

And as what Eunhyuk had said, "Do you not trust the camera man?!!" That got me laughing so hard! It's so true. We see you Oppa, we see you:D^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another thing that was awesome in that episode was...

To KJK - "Let's say you have a girlfriend, and she's in a variety show..."

Errrr...

• LOL 5

On 11/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, carambsk said:

Oh she shared those views on children and marriage in the past?

iirc, she said that it's not that she didn't think about marriage, but she's enjoying her current lifestyle.

and eventhough she said that, that doesn't mean they're not dating, right ?

I'm so glad I found this page because I've been obsessing over SA for 2 years now and it feels great to finally talk about it. I haven't shipped any couple as hard as I ship them because they're perfect for each other in every sense and their chemistry is unreal. It has been a rollercoaster of a ship indeed because there was a time (late 2018) when I thought that they were in a real relationship and I believed that the good news KJK had for 2019 was the announcement we all have been waiting for but then he joined MUD , HJY appeared and it was all over the internet how much KJK and HJY look good together and how much he ignored SJH. It broke my heart.

Lately there has been so much awkwardness and avoidance between them especially earlier this year but the recent episodes (fan meet, the race in his hometown and the episode when SJH rested on his leg ) restored my faith in their ship.

I really hope that they're real but deep down I don't think they're ( because of what KJK said once I don't remember when exactly but he mentioned one time that he'd never go near a bro's ex. I'm not really sure how tight was he with Gary but I got the feeling that he was referencing SJH. Plus that one time when he said about SJH  that she's the whole package until you learn her history. I think he was referencing her past relationships especially that she has been linked to more than one of RM cast. Also SJH's letter made me think  that perhaps they were a couple in the past and I got the feeling that she's still hung up on him while he's moved on because it seems like SJH is always the one initiating SA moments lately. What do you think?

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Fanny said:

he mentioned one time that he'd never go near a bro's ex. I'm not really sure how tight was he with Gary but I got the feeling that he was referencing SJH.

MC was only real in the fans’ minds, especially I-fans. 1) I respectfully disagree with your assessment as suggested above, 2) I admire KJK for his sense of respect and loyalty to his friends, but 3) IMO that respect and loyalty rightfully only applies if MC were real. Again, they were not and all parties knew it. If KJK was careful to not be connected to SJH, it would have been because he did not want to upset fans. Not offending KG would not have been an issue. If anything, I think KG would have appreciated KJK being more open about his feelings, especially after KG met his wife. 

@Ami Yamie, who knows if it’s real, but until SA reveal either way, shipping them requires strong faith and a stronger stomach. Riding the SA roller coaster is quite a challenge, LOL, so be patient. JIW has been a repeated guest on RM and he seems close to all the members and staff, even attending a PD’s wedding, so him being pictured with SJH may be quite innocent, including when he sat with SJH at the wedding. As for the IG post, it may be a simple matter of fans shipping SJH with a good looking guest, nothing more. There’s no shortage of that, especially from trolls and KJK-antis. 

Unless KJK and/or SJH announce that they’re with someone else, I see no reason to get off this ship. Anything and anyone else are just noise. Personally, I’m fine with SA being low-key (or no-key). This reinforces my belief that they’re together, not the opposite. Nothing is real, including that they seem “distant,” until they say so. :) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1