[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@Bonardo couldn't stop smiling seeing JK shy smile to RM video of his & JH mock fight :lol: and JK-JH subtly (bumping each other) interaction in stage:D

@Fanny what JK-Jh have is precious right? 9 years deep friendship/family bond. whatever the label of their relationship in the end.. they already are each other 'Significant Other' who always there for each other 

• Like 3

On 11/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, Bonardo said:

Probably he is lying about that one in happy together

If you tracked down all the times he said on public broadcasts about when he is or is not single, they just don't add up. Those statements just can't be all true, it's physically not possible.

Ep 475

24:55 - KJK looks uncomfortable when KG is mentioned.

29:43 - When JSJ gives a pep talk to SJH, YJs turns to KJK and puts a hand on his shoulder

41:50 - When KJK says something stupid, SJH hits him with her hammer and says "Yah"

1:00:53 - SJH tells her story about her boyfriend watching her instead of the movie, and then KJK tells his story about wanting to watch his gf. Their stories feel a bit like the boyfriend girlfriend version of each other (I could 100% see KJK acting like the boyfriend in SJH's story.) SJH also stares out the window and isn't particularly interactive when KJK is talking about how he tells his gf he only takes pictures of pretty things. Rather than complain like everyone else, she covers her mouth with her hand and stares out the window.

1:02:02 - I thought this was funny. When HH mimics the "I only take pictures of pretty things" like. SJH complains that that's now how you do it and the tone is wrong. Lol, because she's the expert?

1:07:23 - You can hear KJK encouraging SJH and telling her to let it go during the tray game

1:08:00 - the editors show a clip of KJK laughing at SJH and JSJ's spat over the tray

• Like 7

Ep 476

4:34 - When the first door speaks, KJK wonders if it's SJH. I've talked about this before, but I think there's a behind the scenes joke that SJH is the fox (from the tiger and the fox's wedding day), so I thought it was interesting that KJK immediately thought the person behind the fox door was SJH.

6:11 - YJS asks if the person is SJH, and KJK (our handy SJH detector) says that SJH wouldn't talk like that. 

7:03 - When they figure out who SJH is, YJS taps KJK's arm, KJK grins and asks if she lives in Mapo. Then when she answers, he says it's SJH. He teases her by saying the response isn't good

improv so it's got to be SJH lol.

1:09:20 - KJK says he wants to see how YSC and SJH do in the quiz

1:12:11 - KJK says they need to get to SJH for the quiz because her fans are waiting. JSJ then says he's her fan during quizzes and KJK agrees. Side note: I've noticed that JSJ will often jump into spartace moments to hide the coupleish nature of their interactions. Like when KJK and SJH were celebrating with only each other when SJH own the other team at ddakji. This moment kind of reminded me of that where KJK was focusing on SJH too much, so JSJ felt the need to step in and say he's a SJH fan during quizzes.

1:12:24 - When SJH says coffee is a dessert she dislikes, KJK puts his arm around HH and laughs. 

1:13:06 - We get another solo shot of "SJH's fan" laughing at her freshwater fish response

1:13:45 - KJK then mimics her "I like...freshwater fish".  Such a devoted fan.

1:15:10 - When SJH answers again, HH gets up and you can see KJK is holding on to HH while laughing again

1:15:25 - When JSM is commenting that SJH has to be the spy, KJK leans over to say something about SJH to her. We don't hear it, but I wouldn't be surprised if KJK was saying SJH really is that bad at quizzes. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Also, I kind of suspect KJK and SJH wanted to introduce their love line this year so they had a story to give the audience about how they started dating. I don't believe they'll ever publicly admit to when they actually started dating (because likely they were dating during MC, during SJH's WGM outing, and during the KJK-HJY love line). Spartace is a loveline on RM, but it's not given nearly as much attention as say YSC and JSM, and because I think the spartace love line serves a purpose of being "see this is how they got together" rather than a character-building/ratings boosting love line. Hence why the editors can let spartace love line fall to the wayside now, because the foundations for the loveline have already been established and they just need to show genuine moments between spartace now and again to keep it in the back of everyone's minds.  

So KJK talking about how he looked at the beginning of the year, hints to me that he's following this story. He started looking at the beginning of the year, then SJH pursued him (or made her interest known, etc.) and so he's no longer looking. That's my impression from his comment anyway. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Ep 477

40:28 - SJH says "I should have been the arctic fox." This goes along with my earlier theory that SJH being the fox to KJK's tiger is an ongoing joke.

43:19 - When YJS realizes SJH is the forbidden animal, he calls for KJK.

45:51 - KJK says that he told them SJH was suspicious, so there may have been conversations earlier when KJK (our handy SJH detector) said she was acting suspicious.

Just a thing to note, KJK had no problem holding on to SJH when it came time to oust her and even held her in an incredible awkward position if she was someone he wasn't close with. Whereas when it came time to oust the female guest, KJK let the others do it (and was likely standing by SJH since they were both off camera)

48:55 - KJK comments "Look at SJH's hair" after SJH receives the penalty.

49:04 - KJK then asks :Are you okay?"after SJH receives the water bomb penalty

• Like 7

13 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Also, I kind of suspect KJK and SJH wanted to introduce their love line this year so they had a story to give the audience about how they started dating. I don't believe they'll ever publicly admit to when they actually started dating (because likely they were dating during MC, during SJH's WGM outing, and during the KJK-HJY love line). Spartace is a loveline on RM, but it's not given nearly as much attention as say YSC and JSM, and because I think the spartace love line serves a purpose of being "see this is how they got together" rather than a character-building/ratings boosting love line. Hence why the editors can let spartace love line fall to the wayside now, because the foundations for the loveline have already been established and they just need to show genuine moments between spartace now and again to keep it in the back of everyone's minds.  

So KJK talking about how he looked at the beginning of the year, hints to me that he's following this story. He started looking at the beginning of the year, then SJH pursued him (or made her interest known, etc.) and so he's no longer looking. That's my impression from his comment anyway. 

That LA vacation reward still a big mystery, no one can be SJH Partner except KJK. Maybe that's the important milestone for SA in RM.

SBS create their own problem. if a team of 4 probably manageable for shooting. 

Jaesuk - Ji Suk Jin - HAHA married.

Kwangsoo has GF

Sechan and Somin isnt that close with SJH yet. 

Or will they just scrapped it ? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Someone asked me to explain the tiger and the fox's wedding day, so here y'all go:

Asun shower is called fox's rain and this relates to the story of the tiger and the fox's wedding day. This bit of mythology (that a sun shower is related to a fox's wedding) isn't unique to korea, from what I understand. There's multiple different stories, some with a happy ending and some with a tragic ending. I think most of them involve a male tiger and a female fox. If you want to read more, here's an article.

Anyway, how does this relate to spartace? Honestly, it could just be coincidence. RM does like to associate the cast members with animals, and SJH is cunning like a fox (and obviously KJK is the tiger). I was skeptical when I first heard this theory, but considering the timing of the times when YJS has called SJH a fox, it is interesting. Basically, it's the theory that there's a low key ongoing joke that SJH is the fox to KJK's tiger. The show has never emphasized it, which is a little odd considering their love of associating members with animals. Anyway, I'll point out the moments I remember where the fox and the story of the wedding day have been referenced.

So the first time this is mentioned is in ep 159. A sun shower is happening, and we can hear a voice over of KJK joking that it must be his wedding day (because it is the tiger and the fox's wedding day).

So in the very next episode, ep 160, during the lunchtime segment, YJS refers to SJH as a fox. It's interesting because, as far as I know, SJH has not been the fox on RM before. In previous animal associations, she'd been a cat. SJh was doing something cunning at the time, so it could just be coincidence, but it is interesting that this comment came the episode following KJK making his "wedding day" comment in response to a sun shower.

Fast forward to ep 192 where YJS again calls SJH a "sly, little fox".

And again in ep 246, YJS calls SJH an "arctic fox".

Also, in ep 297 (which happened to take place on KJK's birthday), one of the questions related to the story of the fox and tiger's wedding day, and SJH ran forward to tell her partner the answer.

And now, in ep 476 and 477, when the cast is guessing which woman is behind each door, KJK guesses SJH for the fox door even though the rest of the cast thinks it's not, and then during the flashback, SJH declares she should have been the arctic fox. (So they both associate her with the fox.)

Basically, SJH is the fox in RM, but it's never made a big deal of. These are all very small moments that I'm pretty sure most everyone forgot lol. But I find it interesting that SJH is the female fox to KJK as the male tiger. It's clearly a story they know well as it's been referenced in RM by KJK and SJH knew the answer when asked about it. Also, I think YJS is the type to love super subtle teasing of couples, so him calling SJH a "fox" to tease her seems right up his alley.

What do y'all think?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

i never have a chance to attend RM Fanmeet a live before.. in the end just enjoy it by various video post online after FM. 

im curious.. is RM usually make multiple FanMeet around the world in one year ? or just recently/ 2019..

yup, they usually held several FMs in a year.

On recent show, KJK said that his  gf likes to scare him. It's not subtitled, but here's a clip (he starts talking about it around 1:08). Look at the claw hand gesture he does.

Hmm who do we know likes to scare KJK and actually did the claw gesture when she scared him on RM? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 11/18/2019 at 4:04 AM, linzer03 said:

To be honest when I first read this, my initial reaction was "naaah, it can't be, it's farfetched".  BUT I've watched and re-watched a lot of 2019 Spartace videos, watched some 2019 RM episodes again, and tried to piece everything together and I now feel the same. 

In my head, it's like they laid out a plan for the year.  Loveline was introduced, intensely even.  And he's reeeeeeally making a big deal about wanting to get married next year.  (From a new fan: I know that people always ask him, yearly, about this.  But is it more of a big deal now compared to before?  Or is the intensity of 'getting married next year' the same as always?) And he wrote that letter during his concert.  (I'm still looking for a complete translation, things were just pieced together here.)  And then Tiny Oppa tweeted about how 2020 is going to be a great year and used the hashtag #Love (although he could have been referring to Kim Gun Mo).  And then he really made it a point to mention that he 'tried hard to look for someone' at the start of the year.  He also mentioned at some point that he wants to meet someone naturally, he didn't want things to be forced.  And many other things.

It's like they're going to say "it just happened that we got together because we've been good friends for a long time, we care about each other, it 'naturally happened'."  

I guess you can say that this is wishful thinking on my part, and it's really not impossible as well.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2019 at 12:33 AM, linzer03 said:

Anyway, how does this relate to spartace? Honestly, it could just be coincidence. RM does like to associate the cast members with animals, and SJH is cunning like a fox (and obviously KJK is the tiger). I was skeptical when I first heard this theory, but considering the timing of the times when YJS has called SJH a fox, it is interesting. Basically, it's the theory that there's a low key ongoing joke that SJH is the fox to KJK's tiger. The show has never emphasized it, which is a little odd considering their love of associating members with animals. Anyway, I'll point out the moments I remember where the fox and the story of the wedding day have been referenced.

So the first time this is mentioned is in ep 159. A sun shower is happening, and we can hear a voice over of KJK joking that it must be his wedding day (because it is the tiger and the fox's wedding day).

So in the very next episode, ep 160, during the lunchtime segment, YJS refers to SJH as a fox. It's interesting because, as far as I know, SJH has not been the fox on RM before. In previous animal associations, she'd been a cat. SJh was doing something cunning at the time, so it could just be coincidence, but it is interesting that this comment came the episode following KJK making his "wedding day" comment in response to a sun shower.

Fast forward to ep 192 where YJS again calls SJH a "sly, little fox".

And again in ep 246, YJS calls SJH an "arctic fox".

Also, in ep 297 (which happened to take place on KJK's birthday), one of the questions related to the story of the fox and tiger's wedding day, and SJH ran forward to tell her partner the answer.

And now, in ep 476 and 477, when the cast is guessing which woman is behind each door, KJK guesses SJH for the fox door even though the rest of the cast thinks it's not, and then during the flashback, SJH declares she should have been the arctic fox. (So they both associate her with the fox.)

Basically, SJH is the fox in RM, but it's never made a big deal of. These are all very small moments that I'm pretty sure most everyone forgot lol. But I find it interesting that SJH is the female fox to KJK as the male tiger. It's clearly a story they know well as it's been referenced in RM by KJK and SJH knew the answer when asked about it. Also, I think YJS is the type to love super subtle teasing of couples, so him calling SJH a "fox" to tease her seems right up his alley.

What do y'all think?

To others, they may say that this is just in the head of delulu shippers.  It's easy to dismiss it that way.  BUT I believe the cast knows what they're doing and they're saying.  They react so much to what's going on, what's on the news, etc. etc.  They know what people talk about on social media.  They have revealed this over and over again blatantly and subtly.  KJK seems to know what's being talked about concerning himself etc.   So they know.  The whole cast has animals assigned to them.  And they know.  Some have even EMBRACED it.  And yes, even if it's never made a big deal of, SJH is the fox.  

• Like 3

Just watched 5 Cranky Brothers, and they had to rank the things that make their significant others less attractive.  Spelling mistakes was one of the choices.   

According to the translation of Viu:

KJK: That actually happened to me.  My "ex-girlfriend" kept making spelling mistakes.  But I found it cute. When she got something wrong, I'd tease her by saying "Did you mean this?" Then she'd get embarrassed but I'd tell her that it was cute.

Reminds me of the poem that SJK wrote for KJK, where they checked for errors afterwards.  She had 2 spelling mistakes and several spacing mistakes.  I just got reminded. :D  Also reminds me of how he finds her cute when she makes mistakes during quizzes.  Hee hee.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, carambsk said:

Just watched 5 Cranky Brothers, and they had to rank the things that make their significant others less attractive.  Spelling mistakes was one of the choices.   

According to the translation of Viu:

KJK: That actually happened to me.  My "ex-girlfriend" kept making spelling mistakes.  But I found it cute. When she got something wrong, I'd tease her by saying "Did you mean this?" Then she'd get embarrassed but I'd tell her that it was cute.

Reminds me of the poem that SJK wrote for KJK, where they checked for errors afterwards.  She had 2 spelling mistakes and several spacing mistakes.  I just got reminded. :D  Also reminds me of how he finds her cute when she makes mistakes during quizzes.  Hee hee.  

KJK also said "ex-gf" for the scaring story. However (not saying this to you, just to people in general), I would take any time he describes a story about an ex, because KJK can hardly run around saying "my gf". Imagine the article headlines "KJK slips and admits he has a gf. Who is she?" 

I do remember the RM bingo game where HH and Byul and another celeb couple were there. The married men all only told stories about their wives. Similarly, I think KJK would only tell cute stories about his current gf (even if she's not SJH). Unless of course the story was as far back as high school or something. Sane goes for SJH when she told the balloon story.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

KJK also said "ex-gf" for the scaring story. However (not saying this to you, just to people in general), I would take any time he describes a story about an ex, because KJK can hardly run around saying "my gf". Imagine the article headlines "KJK slips and admits he has a gf. Who is she?" 

Yep, that's exactly what I meant, which is why I used quotation marks on "ex-girlfriend". :)  I am liking this show now because of the KJK stories hehehe, although it's very obvious that they are still trying out so many things and finding their way.  

• Like 3