[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

25 minutes ago, Xonos said:

Well, as long as none of them announce any relationship, this ship will keep sail on.

I actually kinda enjoy when people who have sharp eyes detail out every inches on the interaction between KJK and SJH.

But on another notes, don't you think that KJK and SJH are both kinda really late into relationship? I mean age wise, KJK already 40+ and SJH already close 40 even. Don't their parent nags beside them on this? Or it is perfectly normal to marry even at age 50?

IKR , those detail that most people left out is what make me checking forum or other spartace fanbase community. It's rare nowadays but few years ago many spartace video have detailed fanmade mv with matching song and scene. it's rare nowadays. When i look for those old fanmade mv they are gone.

Make me curious if they arent dating each other what make them delayed their marriage for this long. If it's really because their standard keep getting higher, then it will be catastrophe :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully they make buddy promise like somin and sechan, if they cant get anyone next year they would just settle with each other :lol:

I don't think there is a strict definition nor a to-do list for any shipper.  I respectfully disagree that SA shippers should *only* look for happy moments, and that the goal is not to confirm the relationship.  Everyone is different.  All reasons and context are valid.  As long as people are respectful and reasonable and make sensible contributions, it should be okay.  What I love about *many* members here is that even those with concerns are very reasonable and there are many sensible conversations.  

@Xonos I have been wondering about that.  If they have indeed been together since 2013, or whenever, why aren't they married if there's so much talk about it outside.  Is Running Man more important?  Hard to believe it's that.  This is one of the main reasons why I still go back and forth on them being together (right now). 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:16 PM, winnerslast said:

I don't know if the news is confirmed yet but congrats if it's true! Kim Gun Mo, a cast member of MUD, is getting married next year. 

I guess he'll have to leave the show now? He's been on the show since the beginning. 

I just read last week news that kim gun mo was dating for 1 year before getting married. So MUD doesnt necessarily means single for the whole show....

6 hours ago, Xonos said:

But on another notes, don't you think that KJK and SJH are both kinda really late into relationship? I mean age wise, KJK already 40+ and SJH already close 40 even. Don't their parent nags beside them on this? Or it is perfectly normal to marry even at age 50?

iirc, sjh's mom used to nag her about marriage, but eventually gives up.

i think the standard for south korea celeb is kinda different from common people.

it's not strange for them to being single/not married yet even when their age is 40ish. just look at the cast of MUD for example (lol)

5 hours ago, Bonardo said:

Make me curious if they arent dating each other what make them delayed their marriage for this long. If it's really because their standard keep getting higher, then it will be catastrophe :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully they make buddy promise like somin and sechan, if they cant get anyone next year they would just settle with each other 

i'm not sure, but running man must be one of the reason. 

there are several other reasons i can think of too.

sjh once said that she always want to try new role in her drama / movie. and being a married women kinda restrict her from doing so. 

for kjk, i think he wanted to be a good husband once he married, a good provider with steady income. he may be popular now, but no one could guarantee that he will still be in the future. that's why he opened restaurant with HH.

as for buddy promise between somin and sechan, iirc, somin jokingly asked sechan to make the promise. but sechan took it serious, and didn't want to make the promise

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

iirc, sjh's mom used to nag her about marriage, but eventually gives up.

i think the standard for south korea celeb is kinda different from common people.

it's not strange for them to being single/not married yet even when their age is 40ish. just look at the cast of MUD for example (lol)

i'm not sure, but running man must be one of the reason. 

there are several other reasons i can think of too.

sjh once said that she always want to try new role in her drama / movie. and being a married women kinda restrict her from doing so. 

for kjk, i think he wanted to be a good husband once he married, a good provider with steady income. he may be popular now, but no one could guarantee that he will still be in the future. that's why he opened restaurant with HH.

as for buddy promise between somin and sechan, iirc, somin jokingly asked sechan to make the promise. but sechan took it serious, and didn't want to make the promise

It's true if she is getting married and later pregnant she  would need to absent from acting for at least 1.5 years.

In running man 375 when she said she wouldnt be in here(RM) if she is getting married, the cast(s) telling her ofc you can still be here, you can still work and someone even saying you dont need to get married . that was 2 years ago.

Does song ji hyo actually ever said she want to get married in running man the past 2 years ? Because KJK word is meaningless, he always said he want to get married and nothing happen :sleeping:

I see youtube fancam of running man jakarta  and they point at each other when btob song lyrics was "Let's stay like this together". then they facing each other at the end of the song when singing "you are the only one for me". their interaction make me cant stop shipping them despite all the doubt :lol:

https://youtu.be/PzUsyYmK40k?t=161

• Like 4

@Bonardo "My dead ship was KJK & Lee Hyori" - me tooo.  But because of that SA is possible. :D

IMO, JH and JK have always considered their careers as their top goal but as they age, it should have change, right? We all know, their careers peak when they joined RM so there is that possibility that they'll always consider the fate of the show before deciding what to with their personal lives. I just hope they would mind their own selves now and so that we can rejoice and celebrate with them (whoever they'll end up with ~ hopefully with each other, eh?). 

Are there newer pictures of Mong Ji after her ParaJumper event? :D

• Like 1

Hello, im a newbie in this forum.

i watch running man since 2013, but usually im just focus on the game. 

i support MC when it still loveline.. but always spartace relationship as a great friendship. and i envy them sometime to have that close best friend all this years (if they are really just friend/family) 

i kinda absent from binge watching running man since 2017. so now i just watch it back from earlier eps to refresh my memories and analyse the SA moment from the way back. 

and wow.. 

its amaze me what could be hidden behind the On screen / full editing process camera. (the no Gaps when sitting / stand up together, how protective of each other, how warm and happy they laugh and smile when they are together, etc.)

but in recent eps.. 

especially after the world acknowlede Spartace probable relationship. Why.. oh why my SA is kinda more distant toward each other. 

Jihyo smile and tired/sad eyes and face in very recent eps.. 

JK who, as days goes become greedy for woman around him (HJY, JSM, etc). 

in old eps i could believe that they may be dating secretly. 

but as year goes by..

why it look like they are a broken up couple.. or best friend who give distant to each other. 

every rejection from JK & JH. make me confuse.. 

they dont want each other, but always look jealous (subtly) of other male/female close interaction with JH or JK. 

• Like 1

I am finally done with Running Man 2013!

On to 2014!  

My guess is that KJK and SJH became a couple towards the end of 2013  If I have to be specific with my guess, I think they got together in August that year.  They've been close for quite a bit already by this time and they've shown that they care for each other for quite a while, but in my eyes, something *shifted* at that time.  I think they were already together by the Shinwa episode, that helicopter ride was something.  And this timeline fits with the Singapore fanmeet in September 2013 where they were ridiculously close even if they were not in a loveline, and of course MAMA in November 2013.  Either that, OR they were in an MU stage (mutual understanding), and Haha could have actually been telling the truth that they got together during Mama.  It also fits with the timeline where SJH broke up with the CEO boyfriend in 2013.  

Of course this is just a guess but I tried to have some sort of basis for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

to be honest, as much as I ship SA, I also support SJH as a strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man to make her feel complete :D

As far as I know, SJH has never really expressed the desire to have children? That's one possible explanation if we're going by the theory of why, IF they are dating, they haven't gotten married yet. First being SJH's statement in the past of not really being interested in marriage, and then this. 

Personally, I enjoy that the two of them seem to be getting back to their old level of comfort after the temporary awkwardness of the forced LL on the show lol. I still believe they're definitely more than friends - whether that means a couple, or something of a different label, we will only really know if and when an announcement is made. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

i wouldn't call him "greedy"..........

he's just polite, nice and kind.

with HJY, he's following a certain "script" that has already been decided, for the show.

while with jsm, their interaction is sibling type, just like sjh-lks.

care to explain why you think he's being greedy ?

7 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

why it look like they are a broken up couple.. or best friend who give distant to each other. 

as alot of people have said, they past gone the honeymoon period. 

they may not seems to be lovey dovey on cam, but i'm pretty sure they didn't distant from each other by purpose.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:21 AM, Bonardo said:

Does song ji hyo actually ever said she want to get married in running man the past 2 years ? Because KJK word is meaningless, he always said he want to get married and nothing happen :sleeping:

nope, unlike kjk, she rarely asked or mentioned about married in rm or any other show.

@heynell

i agree with you

SA is better if they're not under the spotlight.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

JK has indeed been vocal with his desire for marriage but I can't call him greedy. CMIIW, JK has never initiated this lovelines but they were orchestrated by the PD team, guests and/or members. HOW he reacts though to each of them is how we can determine his level of affection for these women. That's where our SA is highlighted. JK wants to build a family with the right person at the right time. I just hope that it would be soon. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sorry for the uncalled word guys.. 

i dont mean to make JK look bad. it just my frustation come outward after i watch few recent RM eps, and throwback MUD last year with HJY.. 

but then i re-watch again other news, video about them. and it clear my frustation a bit about HJY situation. 

about JSM or other girls LL, well i'll try to just dont take it personally and be chill and have a faith in our SA couple.. whatever it is the label of their relationship. 

even if JH-JK in the end dating or even marry other people.. i just hope it's a good person and for their happiness

1 hour ago, Fitria Ainurrohmah said:

just my frustation come outward after i watch few recent RM eps, and throwback MUD last year with HJY.. 

don't let it make you frustrated. shipping should be fun, relaxing and enjoyable. whoever they end up with, we should be happy for them.

anyway, just because someone is in a loveline or in a romantic drama/movie, that doesn't mean they're really dating. take example monday couple, lks-jsm, or nickhun-victoria in WGM. 

also, just because they are on MUD, that doesn't mean they're single. KGM is the proof.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, kook_mong said:

CMIIW, JK has never initiated this lovelines but they were orchestrated by the PD team, guests and/or members. HOW he reacts though to each of them is how we can determine his level of affection for these women. That's where our SA is highlighted. 

@kook_mong I absolutely agree. 

I love how cute the loveline-related stuff were.  But I really love the actions and things we see outside of the scripted loveline more. :)

On 11/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, heynell said:

to be honest, as much as I ship SA, I also support SJH as a strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man to make her feel complete :D

As far as I know, SJH has never really expressed the desire to have children? That's one possible explanation if we're going by the theory of why, IF they are dating, they haven't gotten married yet. First being SJH's statement in the past of not really being interested in marriage, and then this. 

@heynell Oh she shared those views on children and marriage in the past?  This is the good and bad thing about being new.  Good thing is that there's always something new to discover, which makes it exciting.  Everything is new!  Everything is fresh!  But the bad thing about being new is that I still don't have all the pieces.  Gosh it's so daunting that I just started 2014 RM episodes!  I want to go through each one to judge for myself if anything grew or changed over the years.  

I have to say, that info makes me wary and go back to the "they're probably not dating now" thought given that she wrote that poem for him recently.  I can't believe that the content of the poem is all part of a script.  That, or she changed her mind.  These two... they make me crazy.  Fun though!

I became a fan of SJH two months ago, through Running Man, for the reasons you mentioned - she is so damn strong, she doesn't give a damn, she is truly an ACE!   She is such a girl crush!!!   Though I am really not fond of some of her stylist's choices recently, hehehe.

ON LOVELINES AND DIFFERENT VIEWS.  

I've realized that people are really, really different.  We all see different things.  There are ships that I truly, truly do not understand no matter how hard I try.  And some I feel are so *obvious*, and so it baffles me when others don't see it.  But yeah, people are different, so I just remind myself that.  And everyone can share what they feel and think, as long as they're not hurting anyone, by being rude and mean and stuff.

That said, I'm still at a point where I am thoroughly entertained by the Monday Couple.  Gary is so damn funny with his comments, and Jihyo is just so damn cute.  Sure, they do have 'moments' as well, but I see those moments as two people who truly care for each other because they're part of a family, and it just so happens they are in an official loveline.  As I've said in an earlier post, I think one needs to look a the whole story and not get stuck in the moments.  Also, not all moments are created equal, some have more weight than others.

I haven't watched MUD as full episodes, so whatever I know about the KJK-HJY loveline, I know through RM.  And sure, it's cute and funny at times, but I don't understand how it could be seen as anything deeper than it actually is.  I do like their loveline, there were really some funny stuff on RM because of it.  I mean, even SJH said "I love this so much" or something to that effect.  

I won't fault people involved in the loveline, if I don't see anything real, because they are just doing their jobs as entertainers.  I guess, if people fault someone for a loveline, that means they saw something real and believe that it has spilled to real life. 

For me, I wouldn't even call SA a loveline.  Because a loveline is just part of a script.  KJK and SJH's story is so not part of a script.  It's just two people who care about each other much much more than others, based on how they take care of each and show affection for one another.  

• Like 4