Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I think most people are "forum-sunbaenim" to @carambsk :D

You can tell who's been around for a long time based on the "spartacer" banner. There are still people floating around who have been here longer than me! 

Also, some things from this most recent ep:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I love it, I'm one of the maknaes! :D

I have to admit that I don't get as excited at most of the little moments that last for a few seconds.  There are only a few that convince me that they're together (although I still go back and forth on this because, because of some small moments as well argh! ).  I still appreciate all of these wonderful moments because they do add to their full story.

But those two videos posted by @linzer03 are really so amusing and made me laugh out loud.  Although SJH is a good actress, she can really be transparent.  (Which is why I do go back and forth, double edged sword I guess.)  I think KJK is better at *hiding* things while keeping a straight face, maybe because he's truly a variety veteran, but there are also moments that slip and I just love those.

Just to be clear, my stand (or HOPE hehe) on them is that they got together, I believe in late 2013, August in particular (HAHA so specific!).  I'm still figuring out if they are still currently together, but I won't get to that until I watch ALL episodes in order (some episodes for the 2nd time!) and put together a more detailed timeline, which is going to take a while because I'm still at Ep 173!!!

• Like 2

I had fun on the latest episode. I enjoyed the banters of the members and how the games are played. The SA moment was almost nonexistent until we highlight the facial expressions of JH and JK when they shared their love stories in the bus. Why didn't they join in the excitement of the others when the other tells something about their 'significant other'? I'm trying to decipher the meaning of their blank expressions without being trapped with my delulu-imagination but I can't find any rational reason other than my exact delusional thoughts. How about you guys? Any insight on this? :D

• Confused 1

@kook_mong These are the things I've been thinking of re: SJH's reaction to KJK's story:

1) Embarrassed because she is the one he was referring to.

2) Annoyed/angry/jealous because he was referring to a past girlfriend, not her. Something like, but you don't do that to me now!

3) Annoyed because he was referring to her but he was referring to their past because they have already broken up. Something like, the nerve of you sharing our past!

I didn't notice KJK's reaction to her story, I should watch that part again.

8 minutes ago, carambsk said:

@kook_mong

I didn't notice KJK's reaction to her story, I should watch that part again.

He was staring at space though he asked along the lines, "You slapped him?"

Their expressions are real curious and interesting. If I can read their minds at that moment. :lol:

That number three point of yours though: :lol: and :tears:.

It's basically the same thought as you have pointed above but I'd like to add a very pessimistic number 4 since this popped into my mind. I'll put it in spoiler to those who doesn't want to read it. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

In the account that nothing happened or is happening between them (ugh :crazy:), it seems like they were hearing it for the first time and was just not too invested on the stories. Again, that's the distorted part of my brain. A very distorted part. It's the part that helps prepare my heart and soul for any disappointments in the future BUT again I'll keep on hoping and praying it's either 1 and 2 because we've got tons of evidences to counter my stupid number 4. :lol:

As what our forum-sunbaenims had said before, No News is Good News. 

I firmly believe (and will stick to it) that it is #1 and #2. I replay the scenes countless of times and my shipper heart says that it's #1 and #2. :D :wub:

• Like 1

@kook_mong I have that part of my brain too that wants to protect me from hurt, and that's where my #3 comes in.  I really, really find it hard to believe that they've never been together (your #4) because of everything that we've seen.  :D

@kimmongji01 Yes, please please #1 or #2!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bonardo said:

Being pessimistic only make this thread dead.

We are spartace shipper, our job to find every spartace materials and moments.

It's not our goal to confirm their relationship. but it make us happy to see every bit of their interactions. so please be positive(but not agressive) about spartace. :)

Hide contents

The worst case of spartace is they are just best friend, But that's a lot better than most shipping in kpop culture :P.

I mean my first ship is KJK & SJH, and my 2nd one is KJK & SNSD seohyun :ph34r:

My dead ship was KJK & Lee Hyori :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, as long as none of them announce any relationship, this ship will keep sail on.

I actually kinda enjoy when people who have sharp eyes detail out every inches on the interaction between KJK and SJH.

But on another notes, don't you think that KJK and SJH are both kinda really late into relationship? I mean age wise, KJK already 40+ and SJH already close 40 even. Don't their parent nags beside them on this? Or it is perfectly normal to marry even at age 50?

25 minutes ago, Xonos said:

Well, as long as none of them announce any relationship, this ship will keep sail on.

I actually kinda enjoy when people who have sharp eyes detail out every inches on the interaction between KJK and SJH.

But on another notes, don't you think that KJK and SJH are both kinda really late into relationship? I mean age wise, KJK already 40+ and SJH already close 40 even. Don't their parent nags beside them on this? Or it is perfectly normal to marry even at age 50?

IKR , those detail that most people left out is what make me checking forum or other spartace fanbase community. It's rare nowadays but few years ago many spartace video have detailed fanmade mv with matching song and scene. it's rare nowadays. When i look for those old fanmade mv they are gone.

Make me curious if they arent dating each other what make them delayed their marriage for this long. If it's really because their standard keep getting higher, then it will be catastrophe :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully they make buddy promise like somin and sechan, if they cant get anyone next year they would just settle with each other :lol:

I don't think there is a strict definition nor a to-do list for any shipper.  I respectfully disagree that SA shippers should *only* look for happy moments, and that the goal is not to confirm the relationship.  Everyone is different.  All reasons and context are valid.  As long as people are respectful and reasonable and make sensible contributions, it should be okay.  What I love about *many* members here is that even those with concerns are very reasonable and there are many sensible conversations.  

@Xonos I have been wondering about that.  If they have indeed been together since 2013, or whenever, why aren't they married if there's so much talk about it outside.  Is Running Man more important?  Hard to believe it's that.  This is one of the main reasons why I still go back and forth on them being together (right now). 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:16 PM, winnerslast said:

I don't know if the news is confirmed yet but congrats if it's true! Kim Gun Mo, a cast member of MUD, is getting married next year. 

I guess he'll have to leave the show now? He's been on the show since the beginning. 

I just read last week news that kim gun mo was dating for 1 year before getting married. So MUD doesnt necessarily means single for the whole show....

6 hours ago, Xonos said:

iirc, sjh's mom used to nag her about marriage, but eventually gives up.

i think the standard for south korea celeb is kinda different from common people.

it's not strange for them to being single/not married yet even when their age is 40ish. just look at the cast of MUD for example (lol)

5 hours ago, Bonardo said:

Make me curious if they arent dating each other what make them delayed their marriage for this long. If it's really because their standard keep getting higher, then it will be catastrophe :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully they make buddy promise like somin and sechan, if they cant get anyone next year they would just settle with each other 

i'm not sure, but running man must be one of the reason. 

there are several other reasons i can think of too.

sjh once said that she always want to try new role in her drama / movie. and being a married women kinda restrict her from doing so. 

for kjk, i think he wanted to be a good husband once he married, a good provider with steady income. he may be popular now, but no one could guarantee that he will still be in the future. that's why he opened restaurant with HH.

as for buddy promise between somin and sechan, iirc, somin jokingly asked sechan to make the promise. but sechan took it serious, and didn't want to make the promise

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

iirc, sjh's mom used to nag her about marriage, but eventually gives up.

i think the standard for south korea celeb is kinda different from common people.

it's not strange for them to being single/not married yet even when their age is 40ish. just look at the cast of MUD for example (lol)

i'm not sure, but running man must be one of the reason. 

there are several other reasons i can think of too.

sjh once said that she always want to try new role in her drama / movie. and being a married women kinda restrict her from doing so. 

for kjk, i think he wanted to be a good husband once he married, a good provider with steady income. he may be popular now, but no one could guarantee that he will still be in the future. that's why he opened restaurant with HH.

as for buddy promise between somin and sechan, iirc, somin jokingly asked sechan to make the promise. but sechan took it serious, and didn't want to make the promise

It's true if she is getting married and later pregnant she  would need to absent from acting for at least 1.5 years.

In running man 375 when she said she wouldnt be in here(RM) if she is getting married, the cast(s) telling her ofc you can still be here, you can still work and someone even saying you dont need to get married . that was 2 years ago.

Does song ji hyo actually ever said she want to get married in running man the past 2 years ? Because KJK word is meaningless, he always said he want to get married and nothing happen :sleeping:

I see youtube fancam of running man jakarta  and they point at each other when btob song lyrics was "Let's stay like this together". then they facing each other at the end of the song when singing "you are the only one for me". their interaction make me cant stop shipping them despite all the doubt :lol:

https://youtu.be/PzUsyYmK40k?t=161

• Like 4

Hello! :) So the fanmeeting in Vietnam will push through? I wonder if anyone here will watch? I would like to watch as well but I am not from Vietnam. I am afraid I can't find a ticket. :( 

@Bonardo "My dead ship was KJK & Lee Hyori" - me tooo.  But because of that SA is possible. :D

IMO, JH and JK have always considered their careers as their top goal but as they age, it should have change, right? We all know, their careers peak when they joined RM so there is that possibility that they'll always consider the fate of the show before deciding what to with their personal lives. I just hope they would mind their own selves now and so that we can rejoice and celebrate with them (whoever they'll end up with ~ hopefully with each other, eh?). 

Are there newer pictures of Mong Ji after her ParaJumper event? :D

• Like 1

Hello, im a newbie in this forum.

i watch running man since 2013, but usually im just focus on the game. 

i support MC when it still loveline.. but always spartace relationship as a great friendship. and i envy them sometime to have that close best friend all this years (if they are really just friend/family) 

i kinda absent from binge watching running man since 2017. so now i just watch it back from earlier eps to refresh my memories and analyse the SA moment from the way back. 

and wow.. 

its amaze me what could be hidden behind the On screen / full editing process camera. (the no Gaps when sitting / stand up together, how protective of each other, how warm and happy they laugh and smile when they are together, etc.)

but in recent eps.. 

especially after the world acknowlede Spartace probable relationship. Why.. oh why my SA is kinda more distant toward each other. 

Jihyo smile and tired/sad eyes and face in very recent eps.. 

JK who, as days goes become greedy for woman around him (HJY, JSM, etc). 

in old eps i could believe that they may be dating secretly. 

but as year goes by..

why it look like they are a broken up couple.. or best friend who give distant to each other. 

every rejection from JK & JH. make me confuse.. 

they dont want each other, but always look jealous (subtly) of other male/female close interaction with JH or JK. 

• Like 1