Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hi guys!  Has anyone made a timeline of Spartace events or important moments?  I remember seeing something like this in a former ship I was part of.  Thank you!

11 hours ago, carambsk said:

Hi guys!  Has anyone made a timeline of Spartace events or important moments?  I remember seeing something like this in a former ship I was part of.  Thank you!

I think someone started it, but it's only till 2016. It's on the first page. 

20 hours ago, carambsk said:

@linzer03 has meticulously detailed SA moments from 2016 til now. It’s an ongoing process, but starts on page 1 of this thread as indicated by @SpartaceLover.

I'm working on 2017 and 2018! It's a slow process so if anyone wants to help, please let me know.

The links to the posts are all on the first page of this forum!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/3/2019 at 3:38 PM, tiglon said:

@spartaceluv98

It says he showed a video of his handwritten letter in the concert. Since his Seoul concert at Ehwa Womens University is over, I am wondering if it's his national tour or his concert in Virgina, USA.

It sounds like SJH.. COS HE SAYS HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME(THIS IS DEFINITELY JI HYO, together for 9 long years). As far as i know KJK proposed to Ji Hyo in 2014 and she told him to wait. HH blurted it out during SBS Entertainment Awards while both he and kjk were on stage accepting an award.   

Its not a little late and that they cherish n love each other 

Important thing is  "WITH SO MANY CONNECTIONS BEHIND ONE'S BACK ( does he mean rm members hh n js who have been trying to get them to marry)?

The poster of the article (KJKSaaa) also shows pictures in the post, matching the connections

Picture 1: Shows the letter posted by the Korean fan

Picture 2-3: The "future couple" , which coincides with his "to the future her"

Picture 4: KJK in the Q&A session saying if the person feels he is a good person that's his ideal type and then

Picture 5: SJH saying KJK is a good person once you get to know him

Picture 6: KJK saying "this type of loveable girl"

Picture 7-8: KJK saying to SJH that he looks loveable

Picture 9: SJH holding the bouquet

Please please share more details about this!  I don't have access to Weibo.

Also, proposal?  In 2014???  Whaaaat?  Please share details!!!

@SpartaceLover @mn0096 @linzer03

Thank you!  Saw it!  These are mostly Running Man moments, right?  But there are mentions of some things outside of the show as well?  I was looking for major moments but that is a pretty awesome list, the list can be narrowed down from there.  I will definitely go over these! 

To everyone here, what are the major, important moments of SA (not limited to RM) as a couple?  For sure, everyone will have a different interpretation of "major", so I'm curious.  I'm making my list right now. :)

Wow, I was going over @linzer03's 2013 SA list so I started with Episode 129 and then I saw Sulli, and it almost made me tear up.  That gave me some goosebumps because it was a surprise.  I didn't know anything about her until the news came out.  But mental health is a topic that's close to my heart and I just recently became a fan of a Kpop idol group so somehow I am affected.  And then there were many Running Man posts with her.  May she rest in peace, and may people who are online remember that these celebrities are human beings, and that hatred is never the answer to anything.

Off the top of my head, and based on what I've read and watched (keeping in mind I am a newbie so I will miss some things for sure), here's my attempt at making a list of important/significant SA events or moments:

-- SJH and CEO break up sometime 2013 (confirmed by agency in 2015)

-- Caught holding hands in the helicopter August 2013

-- Singapore Fanmeet October 2013

-- Attending MAMA together in November 2013 plus plus (confirmed by Haha in Big Picture, and mentioned in Dragon Bros)

-- SJH wore KJK's shorts August 2014

-- SA on the same plane to New York early 2015

-- SJH reveals she has gone tanning with KJK several times March 2016

-- SA let go by Running Man December 2016

-- fortune telling January 2017, YJS mentions SA should be married 

-- trip to New Zealand November 2017

-- SJH guest in MUD March 2018

-- trip to Switzerland June 2018

-- KJK guest in Pajama Friends November 2018

-- KJK joking with "Yeobo!" February 2019

-- Optimus Prime story arc - RM, Knowing Bros March 2018, Big Picture April 2019

-- KJK letter during concert April 2019

Please do correct any wrong items I listed here, if any.  Also, I think I will need to plug in some Big Picture stuff here but I have to go over them again hehe.  I will add to this as I discover more SA moments.

Everyone will have a different take on "significant" or "important" so I'm curious about your SA's timelines. 

• Like 5

My random thoughts while I am in the bus- "If Song Ji Hyo eonnie will accept the offer, Kim Jong Kook oppa 'might' be jealous if eonnie will be surrounded by 4 handsome namjas. BUT, I know KJK oppa is understanding enough to deal with that."

I suddenly remember when Kim Jae Young guested in Running Man and Mr. Jealous (KJK) was on the loose. When Park Soo Hong jokingly said to SJH "wanna marry me?", KJK laser eyes shot daggers into Park Soo Hong... There are many more moments that are worth mentioning for but I know that you guys know it by heart. :D

Happy Shipping! B)

• Like 1

Hello guys! there is a news that there will be Running Man fanmeeting in Vietnam (December 1, 2019) though they say that it's not 100% confirm yet.

However, anyone here from Vietnam?? I want to watch the RM fanmeeting there :)

GUYS!!!  These two!  My gosh!!!

I heard it was a boring episode, but look at these moments!  And there are more on IG!

I can't wait to watch.

6 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys! there is a news that there will be Running Man fanmeeting in Vietnam (December 1, 2019) though they say that it's not 100% confirm yet.

However, anyone here from Vietnam?? I want to watch the RM fanmeeting there :)

I'm hoping for a fanmeet in the Philippines.

The Running Man Philippine fan group is campaigning for one.  I hope it happens!

• Like 1

The position they sat say it all! Lets wait for the announcement that will come out very soon.

I couldn't wait for the eng subs so I watched the raw video.  Episode was a bit meh overall but it did provide some laughs.  Maybe it will be more interesting tomorrow when the official video comes out on Viu.  Avid fans of SJH will probably not be happy that her missions were not shown.  SA fans who don't watch the show do not need to watch the episode because all the good stuff (there are quite a few!) are already in IG, and no context is needed. :D  Truly, an official loveline between the two is not necessary because they consistently can't stay away from each other for a long time.  Several episodes at most maybe?  But even so, there are usually BTS crumbs.  

• Like 2

Just popping in to say that what made an impression on me - maybe cause that's what I kept noticing first in all the SJH clips from the latest episode - was how SJH wore her white socks over her pants. I don't know if this is a trend in S.Korea and what stylists generally recommend, but in RM KJK is the only one frequently wearing his long pants tucked in his socks. I remember I didn't find it a nice choice the first time I saw him, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw earlier today SJH naturally following his fashion steps. Not the first time this is happening, but I feel in this case it is a bit too obvious because this way of styling is a very KJK thing to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1