[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

14 hours ago, carambsk said:

Was she sick?  If this was filmed right after last episode then maybe she was?  My overactive mind is putting it together with her poem, her crying - is she going to say goodbye to the show soon for whatever reason?  (I admit this is my overactive mind working right now though, so no worries...) 

My friend who is a SA Fanatica and Mong Ji biased ruled out a possibility of why our dearest SJH was a little too quiet than usual despite the obvious interest of the rest of the members on her welfare during this episode. The time she parted ways with her previous agency was officially announced on September 30, 2019 and according to Wiki, the filming date for this episode was on the same day as well. She may have come up with this decision beforehand but it could have saddened her since she was working with 'family' (her old manager can be considered one, right?).
Or
She was sick on the Anyang episode and might still be recuperating from it.
Or

She just needs a bit of KJK-love and comfort that day. :D:wub::crazy:

We just wish that we would see an active MongJi on the coming episodes. Can't wait! 

Shout out to my Mongji-friend who is still a silent lurker of this forum! Hi Gurl! :w00t:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Love the glances of jk hyung towards jihyo noona in the latest ep :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39G_-xg6tE/?igshid=16wqt36uiyq1o

Same... Its like he is making sure she is having fun or just smiling! Just like everyone said, Ji hyo does look sad so perhaps that's why Jong Kook is looking to make sure she is ok:) That small gesture is enough to say that he really cares about her, whether that's as her boyfriend or just friend. I am just happy he is looking out for her:heart:

• Like 1

Hello @kyungjang.. I would like to ask if the Concert details in Vietnam has been finalized? I really want to watch them and the possible option for me at the moment is to watch them in Vietnam. However, once the details are out and ticket selling dates are announced, I think I am lost on how to get a ticket. :tears:

I was touring YT and I found this video, it contains most of 2018-2019's significant SA moments. And more importantly, they are moments from outside of RM, revolving around KJK-HAHA, Buyl and LKS, which means KJK's closest circle. ;) 
Thanks to those who took the time and made this video so we can enjoy it :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

Hello @kyungjang.. I would like to ask if the Concert details in Vietnam has been finalized? I really want to watch them and the possible option for me at the moment is to watch them in Vietnam. However, once the details are out and ticket selling dates are announced, I think I am lost on how to get a ticket. :tears:

There's  been no info about the tickets selling yet. We only know that they are still discussing the event.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:51 PM, carambsk said:

Please please share more details about this!  I don't have access to Weibo.

Also, proposal?  In 2014???  Whaaaat?  Please share details!!!

ikr, this is the first time that i heard about that proposal thing.

if @tiglon could provide us with a solid evidence, maybe a video or something, it would be better.

just a reminder, if anyone want to post any news about our sa, providing a source of the news or any other solid proof is a must.

or else, the news itself would be just false rumor or speculation.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

ikr, this is the first time that i heard about that proposal thing.

if @tiglon could provide us with a solid evidence, maybe a video or something, it would be better.

just a reminder, if anyone want to post any news about our sa, providing a source of the news or any other solid proof is a must.

You are right, show some proof if there are news like that, im their supporter since day 1 i found the chemistry and that was 9 years ago and i dont heard and read any news that JK proposed to JH, show the proof to avoid accusation that we are delusional. Though i saw that Entertainment Awards i just dont remember their exact conversation,  but we all know how good is Haha teasing his hyung JK everytime he has a chance :lol:

That tweet from Tiny Oppa is driving me nuts.  You got it right in saying "maybe it's nothing, maybe it's everything".

I'll choose to believe it's good news about KJK in general. :)  More projects maybe.  New things that will be launched.

I choose that to protect my heart and keep my sanity, hahahaha!

18 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

I agree with this. If you make a statement, please back it up with evidence or clarify that it is speculation or imagination. I'd hate for someone to stumble on it, and rumors to start up because we didn't clarify things.

The only marriage rumor I've ever heard about spartace came from an article published in Fed 2016. The article was actually nothing more than a reporter, who probably stumbled on a spartace fanpage, talking about suspicious moments and photos that shippers often discuss, and then saying that if fans are right, then hopefully spartace get married soon. The headline of the article was clickbait (something like "Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo Marriage Rumors"), and people started discussing the article without actually reading it. Basically, most spartace fans understood it was clickbait (this was back before we were a big fandom), and the non-spartace fans were the ones who made a big deal over it. As a sprtace fan, the most interesting thing to me about the incident was that KJK and SJH never released an official statement to clarify things, and they only addressed it almost two years later in ep 382 of RM.

(Too lazy to find the original article right now, but you can probably find us discussing it in this forum if you look back through.)

• Like 3

Running Man Ep 474

15:39 - May or not be, but when HH says it's been a long time since KJK had a love line, he looks possibly in the direction of SJH. She's off camera so hard to tell. Side note: I think he got told to use her name; you can see him looking at the staff before beginning his poem.

33:31 - KJK puts his hand on SJH's shoulder when telling her to go first.

33:57 - KJK reminds her she's playing rock-paper-scissor. He always becomes very talkative when she's playing games.

35:12 - KJK gives us our SJH update and says she's still smiling.

35:25 - KJK gets up, puts his hands on her shoulder, and asks why she's always turning the same way for cham cham cham.

35:55 - KJK gives us another SJH update and says SJH won by hitting hard. He then teases her by saying he thinks she still lost. She agrees and they joke a bit. KJK says she got hit so many times.

46:43 - KJK's smile at SJH's cartwheel is the cutest. Also he was obviously watching her because he asks, "Was that a cartwheel?"

53:41 - When SJH says she received a flyer, KJK says "Oh really?" It's not his normal variety show voice (e.g. more shocked)but softer imo. He takes the flyer immediately after she hands it to LKS so he can look at it.

54:49 - When it's announced their team wins, SJH grabs KJK's hand.

1:02:53 - When they mention touching eyes or nose, SJH immediately turns around and goes "Jong kook-oppa, you kept touching your eyes!" (been wathcing him much, SJH?)

1:08:43 - After KJK gets hit in face, you can see SJH has her hands over her mouth. 

1:19:27 - SJH is the one to rip off KJK's nametag even though YJS ripped off LKS's.

1:20:14 - KJK pats SJH's head.

It was an okay ep in my opinion. Felt like KJK got suspected in the end because he's usually the thief in these types of scenarios (him or YJS and YJS was the spy last ep) and not because he did anything wrong. The best part for me was SJH doing the disguise mission and having to act out her team's punishments. She's adorable. 

• Like 6

I reacted to the post because it came from someone who seemed to be the go-to translator for Weibo stuff, at that time.  But I guess it's not really big news because the other members do not know about it.  If it were news or even a major speculation, the old time members would have known about it.  Doesn't seem to be the case...

---

The current episode was okay, I enjoyed it enough, especially since SJH went out on an adorable mission!  I know I'm only a new fan, but I've been binge-watching, and based on what I've watched, the older episodes are really so much better than the current ones.  I guess that's what happens to long running shows.  

There were a lot of micro (LOL) SA moments, more than that tap on the head, which turned out to be a mission.  But I believe that we shouldn't dwell on moments, as standalone things, but instead appreciate them as part of the big picture and looooooong story of the two, where Running Man is only a part of (albeit a big part). 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:02 PM, linzer03 said:

@Xonos Really? To each their own, but I loved this ep and it seems to be getting great reviews from viewers. The ending was a bit lackluster but overall I think it's one of the funniest episodes we've had in awhile. 

And yes SJH is suuuuper comfortable with KJK. Oh fun story. So I was a liiiiittle tipsy the other night and ended up talking to a guy about kdramas. Tipsy me bring up Running Man and said something along the lines of "Running Man is my richard simmons. KJK and SJH are 100% dating." And the guy, who turns out is a casual RM fan, agreed with me and said, "Yeah, it's super obvious. And good for them, they have great chemistry." So there y'all go. I ran into a casual fan who thinks they're dating.

I can't see KJK calling the older JSJ a punk, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone else have thoughts?

i think more people specially ramdom one if you show them SA moments they will definitely tell you they are dating. honestly KJK is my crush and my sister knew it, suddenly she told me that "don't get your hopes high, he already has SJH"

i told her what did you know about them, she answered me "hello are you blind, they are dating for sure"

there my sister's unbiased opinion

• Like 4