Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It's a very good episode, indeed. I really love the chasing scene in the end. JH's expressions when JK mentioned about his love story was precious too. Please cmiiw, but bus station also reminded me one of JK's story which he said that he couldn't get up from the bus seat to get off in the right station because of his back pain. He ended up went to the last station numerous times. That motivated him to get a help from doctor and began doing the weight training like he does now, if I remember correctly this is the story in MUD when JH became a host. I don't know if it fitted to one of his memories or not. It was the painful one, of course. However, it looked liked they were rushing from one place to another in Anyang, yet we can see JK and JH walking leisurely together in BTS, as expected, like most of the time, it didn't get to the final scene. It's just another series of SA and their unnecessary interactions that we enjoy secretly. ^_^  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Not SA related, but RIP to a beautiful soul. My condolences to all concerned: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358932wpp/breaking-sulli-passes-away

My condolences to her family, and I hope their wishes for a quiet funeral are respected. Sulli seemed like a cheerful young woman from her guest appearances on RM. It's terrible and tragic what has happened. 

Please be mindful of your comments online. The celebs do read them, and it does affect them. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

The recent episode was exciting though our Mongji is a little bit sick. Still, she ran her best while crossing the pedestrian lane to capture Girin. I was screaming silently, "Go, unnie!!" :lol:

If anybody noticed on their way to the last location where they were discussing the possible whereabouts of the Runaways in the van, there was a mention of KJK's house. SJH pointed the direction and asked KJK, "that's the way to your house, right?" and KJK said "Yes." It may not be a big scene but it caught my attention and my delulu mode on: Of course, she should know. Let's not make it too obvious unnie. Hahaha. :wub:^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Birthday greeting from KJK, SJH, HH, JSJ and YJS, to Lee Jeong Hoon's daughter.
Apart from the sweetness of this gesture and the joy of seeing those 5 together, I'd like to point out how we wouldn't know SJH was with them the entire time, had HH not turned the camera towards her. Usually, she isn't the first person to jump right in front of the lens, so imagine all the times she has actually been there when a BTS photo/video of KJK and others is taken. ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

Apart from the sweetness of this gesture and the joy of seeing those 5 together, I'd like to point out how we wouldn't know SJH was with them the entire time, had HH not turned the camera towards her. Usually, she isn't the first person to jump right in front of the lens, so imagine all the times she has actually been there when a BTS photo/video of KJK and others is taken. ;)

it was very nice to see them together, from the beginning of the RM until now, hopefully their friendship will not be interrupted and that KJK will become a life partner for SJH.

unfortunately LKS, YSC and JSM did not exist.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

16 hours ago, kook_mong said:

If anybody noticed on their way to the last location where they were discussing the possible whereabouts of the Runaways in the van, there was a mention of KJK's house. SJH pointed the direction and asked KJK, "that's the way to your house, right?" and KJK said "Yes." It may not be a big scene but it caught my attention and my delulu mode on: Of course, she should know. Let's not make it too obvious unnie. Hahaha. :wub:^_^

Noticed that as well hehehe!

• Like 3

SJH signed with a new agency and is returning with a JTBC drama!! Premise is that she’s a single mother and four potential suitors appear in front of her. She’ll probably appear in a few JTBC variety shows to promote this like she did last time. KJK’s new variety show (The 5 brothers one) is on JTBC as well. Glad to see that they’re getting a lot of love on the cable networks. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003286981

I am now bingewatching the last 2016 episodes of RM.  I've also been reading the articles about the firing and the revival.

Question.

When it's said that the staff apologized to SJH and KJK for the way they were treated, does that only refer to the PD, producers, SBS and the main writer?  I find it hard to believe that the staff (cameramen, etc.) were part of the decision-making process? Is it just a terminology thing? 

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

Yep, I think about that sometimes when I go through the IG accounts of of KJK and Haha.  Tiny Oppa posts the most BTS-ish SJH photos, it seems? :)

1 hour ago, carambsk said:

When it's said that the staff apologized to SJH and KJK for the way they were treated, does that only refer to the PD, producers, SBS and the main writer?  I find it hard to believe that the staff (cameramen, etc.) were part of the decision-making process? Is it just a terminology thing? 

Thank you!

IMO, it's just a generalized term as the person/people behind it is considered a "staff" nonetheless. They don't want to specify which "staff" needs to apologize as that would cause a bigger issue and backlash. The person/s behind that unfortunate event is a non-celebrity. Privacy and confidentiality are the topmost priority for those people. They know what the fans can do, I mean, what ANGRY FANS can do. So it's better to just use the word staff.

4 hours ago, carambsk said:

The fans were very angry with how the whole firing went down. People were spamming "#SBSOUT" out on IG (to the point where the RM IG took posts down), even k-netz were angry about what happened; people were threatening to boycott SBS shows, etc. Then people got the name of the person working at SBS who was supposedly responsible for the decision (likely multiple people approved it but whatever) and we all know what angry fans can do when they go on a witch hunt. That person got demoted, I believe, and then it became best to let it go. So like @kook_mong said, I think "staff" is a general term. We'll never know who exactly on the staff contributed to the decision or what, and it's better to let it be. 

• Like 4

A photo from today's filming. SJH and KJK at the back with HH. Not sure who is the original uploader, perhaps more photos like this, taken from better angles, will surface.

• Like 4

Have you ever imagined or hoped for some events to happen in your mind? 

Putting a spoiler tag in case you don't like reading these kinds of things. :) Related to SJH's LA trip.

Spoiler

Was it ever revealed who SJH chose to accompany her to LA?  And also, her LA trip hasn't happened yet, right?  I'm imagining that it will be their "coming out" or "announcement" episode.  They will do a flashback to the two episodes where they both win, and then she wins. It will be revealed that she chose him, they go to LA together and get filmed, they reveal that they are a couple OR he proposes to her (I don't think this will happen even if it's just my imagination though), they come back.  That could be their last episode on Running Man, or, a couple of episodes after, the show/the current season will end.   Been thinking about this for a few days already, hehehe!  How I wish...

17 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The fans were very angry with how the whole firing went down. People were spamming "#SBSOUT" out on IG (to the point where the RM IG took posts down), even k-netz were angry about what happened; people were threatening to boycott SBS shows, etc. Then people got the name of the person working at SBS who was supposedly responsible for the decision (likely multiple people approved it but whatever) and we all know what angry fans can do when they go on a witch hunt. That person got demoted, I believe, and then it became best to let it go. So like @kook_mong said, I think "staff" is a general term. We'll never know who exactly on the staff contributed to the decision or what, and it's better to let it be. 

While it's true that we will not know the full details, it seems that it really is that person, based on Tiny Oppa's tweets, which he eventually deleted.  The tweets mentioned that there is 1 person to be blamed, and even named the person.  His reactions were raw and came out early, so they were not PR-friendly, hehe.  Anyway, it seems the "staff" referred to the producers and SBS, I got to the episodes where they were water bombed after SJH and KJK.  I don't condone mob mentality on the internet, but individually, it's understandable why the fans were angry.  What a mess they created by not doing things properly to people whom they were with for a long time.  And they really grossly underestimated how much the fans loved the two, and the strong bond of the cast. 

• Like 2

KJK new CF , i like the cf :lol:

Now he become brand ambassador of oil company, he has enough money for wedding fund :P

Spoiler

Probably the first time i see manager become cf star with his employer

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Bonardo said:

KJK new CF , i like the cf :lol:

Now he become brand ambassador of oil company, he has enough money for wedding fund :P

Hide contents

I kept replaying his part. HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE.