[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

6 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys! there is a news that there will be Running Man fanmeeting in Vietnam (December 1, 2019) though they say that it's not 100% confirm yet.

However, anyone here from Vietnam?? I want to watch the RM fanmeeting there :)

I'm hoping for a fanmeet in the Philippines.

The Running Man Philippine fan group is campaigning for one.  I hope it happens!

• Like 1

I couldn't wait for the eng subs so I watched the raw video.  Episode was a bit meh overall but it did provide some laughs.  Maybe it will be more interesting tomorrow when the official video comes out on Viu.  Avid fans of SJH will probably not be happy that her missions were not shown.  SA fans who don't watch the show do not need to watch the episode because all the good stuff (there are quite a few!) are already in IG, and no context is needed. :D  Truly, an official loveline between the two is not necessary because they consistently can't stay away from each other for a long time.  Several episodes at most maybe?  But even so, there are usually BTS crumbs.  

• Like 2

Just popping in to say that what made an impression on me - maybe cause that's what I kept noticing first in all the SJH clips from the latest episode - was how SJH wore her white socks over her pants. I don't know if this is a trend in S.Korea and what stylists generally recommend, but in RM KJK is the only one frequently wearing his long pants tucked in his socks. I remember I didn't find it a nice choice the first time I saw him, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw earlier today SJH naturally following his fashion steps. Not the first time this is happening, but I feel in this case it is a bit too obvious because this way of styling is a very KJK thing to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, carambsk said:

I'm hoping for a fanmeet in the Philippines.

The Running Man Philippine fan group is campaigning for one.  I hope it happens!

Yes! I hope it will happen by 2020. I think the RM Philippine fan group is positive about the fanmeeting by 2020. :)

The fanmeet in Vietnam, I am not so sure if it is 100% confirm or not... 

Hello guys! I just finished watching the latest episode. I agree that at the most part, Song Ji Hyo eonnie was too quiet (but I am normally like that as well especially when I am in the crowd- even with close friends). 

The catch in the latest episode are the candid interaction between her and KJK oppa. The time when they are seating on the couch, being comfortable and all. When I saw that scene, even though it lasted for some seconds, my mind and heart did a somersault. Aigoo, in my opinion, that was quite intimate. I only tried doing it naturally with my boyfriend. :wub:

Anyway, any news about the Vietnam fanmeeting? Here's my dilemma: I am not from Vietnam, however I really want to watch the fanmeeting. There are speculations that there will be a fanmeeting in Manila, Philippines in 2020. I will be going to Manila this late Nov/early Dec and I think the possible fanmeeting for me to watch is in Vietnam..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17:58 - SJH uses KJK's leg as an armrest. It's even more intimate because KJK's wearing shorts. Also, as soon as she moves to a different spot on the couch, KJK shifts his sitting position.

18:09 - When YJS says SJH should participate in the quiz, KJK agrees that she should participate. KJK says she should show them how smart she is.

23:28 - SJH and KJK can be seen talking and sitting close by each other on the side of the screen. It's interesting because when we see the full couch, everyone else is much further apart.

28:01 - KJK remarks that there must be a reason SJH is so quiet today.

32:03 - When KJK moves to help SJH takes stuff out of the bag, KJk puts his hands on her arm and shoulder to signal he wants to help and she immediately moves out of his way without him needing to say what he wanted her to do. KJK then says three zombies are dangerous and SJH agrees.

33:40 - When KJK is coming over with food, SJH leans forward to speak to him.

34:09 - SJH sits right in front of KJK when eating ramen. She turns back to say something to him.

1:12:05 - KJK says "Yah!" to stop JSJ from taking SJH's nametag

1:12:21 - KJK, laughing, calls her a punk

OMG I DIED during the KJK and LKS try not to laugh challenge. KJK's on cue bawling was amazing.

Also I didn't put it in my list, but I found it interesting that as soon as KJK came back from the laughing test, he went right back to his spot by SJH.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:35 AM, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys! there is a news that there will be Running Man fanmeeting in Vietnam (December 1, 2019) though they say that it's not 100% confirm yet.

However, anyone here from Vietnam?? I want to watch the RM fanmeeting there :)

Hi everyone, i'm a fan from Vietnam. It's true that everything is being discussed and no official announcement has been made  yet but all the fans are very excited and have already started preparing to welcome Running Man to Vietnam. We are keeping our fingers crossed and hope the VN fanmeeting will happen for real. ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

17:58 - SJH uses KJK's leg as an armrest. It's even more intimate because KJK's wearing shorts. Also, as soon as she moves to a different spot on the couch, KJK shifts his sitting position.

18:09 - When YJS says SJH should participate in the quiz, KJK agrees that she should participate. KJK says she should show them how smart she is.

23:28 - SJH and KJK can be seen talking and sitting close by each other on the side of the screen. It's interesting because when we see the full couch, everyone else is much further apart.

28:01 - KJK remarks that there must be a reason SJH is so quiet today.

32:03 - When KJK moves to help SJH takes stuff out of the bag, KJk puts his hands on her arm and shoulder to signal he wants to help and she immediately moves out of his way without him needing to say what he wanted her to do. KJK then says three zombies are dangerous and SJH agrees.

33:40 - When KJK is coming over with food, SJH leans forward to speak to him.

34:09 - SJH sits right in front of KJK when eating ramen. She turns back to say something to him.

1:12:05 - KJK says "Yah!" to stop JSJ from taking SJH's nametag

1:12:21 - KJK, laughing, calls her a punk

OMG I DIED during the KJK and LKS try not to laugh challenge. KJK's on cue bawling was amazing.

Also I didn't put it in my list, but I found it interesting that as soon as KJK came back from the laughing test, he went right back to his spot by SJH.

I'm actually surprised by how naturally SJH uses KJK's leg as an armrest. As far as I remember, SJH never do that with any of the male person yet outside of her acting role etc...

And when KJK call someone punk, I thought that he is actually scolding Seok Jin for being one as he attacked SJH LOL.

But this episode is a bit bored, like a filler episode to me, hopefully this won't be long...

• Like 1

@Xonos Really? To each their own, but I loved this ep and it seems to be getting great reviews from viewers. The ending was a bit lackluster but overall I think it's one of the funniest episodes we've had in awhile. 

And yes SJH is suuuuper comfortable with KJK. Oh fun story. So I was a liiiiittle tipsy the other night and ended up talking to a guy about kdramas. Tipsy me bring up Running Man and said something along the lines of "Running Man is my richard simmons. KJK and SJH are 100% dating." And the guy, who turns out is a casual RM fan, agreed with me and said, "Yeah, it's super obvious. And good for them, they have great chemistry." So there y'all go. I ran into a casual fan who thinks they're dating.

I can't see KJK calling the older JSJ a punk, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone else have thoughts?

• Like 4

I think this episode is normal, but I see KJK and SJH look natural

in this episode it's very clear that SJH looks very comfortable when it's close to KJK and at mealtime you can see SJH wants to share its food with KJK and there are still many moments that we can see on IG or YT

it's true what is said @linzer03 if we ask our friends about spartace, surely they say dating not as brother and sister, I just hope their relationship gets to marriage.

if in my opinion KJK is not scolding JSJ but he is scolding SJH, because SJH accidentally hit JSJ, many may think that it is negative, but I see it is not negative if I interpret SJH not to be a punk because JSJ is older and must respect it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Xonos said:

I'm actually surprised by how naturally SJH uses KJK's leg as an armrest. As far as I remember, SJH never do that with any of the male person yet outside of her acting role etc...

And when KJK call someone punk, I thought that he is actually scolding Seok Jin for being one as he attacked SJH LOL.

But this episode is a bit bored, like a filler episode to me, hopefully this won't be long...

SJH is shy, you wont see her interact much with guest(s).

The concept of the episode itself was boring but cast reactions & interactions were one of the best in history. i saw many people agreeing with me.

If i have to choose  i prefer episode like this. 

This one cute.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Sammy45 What a cute video!  Thanks for sharing!

@linzer03 I thought he was scolding Jihyo too.

I'm slightly bothered that YJS called out Jihyo and teased her (a bit seriously) to join in.  I'm not bothered by him, I'm bothered by the fact that it seems something was wrong with her, for him to mention it.  And KJK also mentioned that 'there must be a reason' - he most probably knows.  (Did I remember correctly?) 

Was she sick?  If this was filmed right after last episode then maybe she was?  My overactive mind is putting it together with her poem, her crying - is she going to say goodbye to the show soon for whatever reason?  (I admit this is my overactive mind working right now though, so no worries...) 

I'm currently reading fanfics on the fic sites but there aren't a lot.  If you know good non-AU ones I hope you can message me.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I am currently watching 2013 episodes so I can try to guess when they probably got together, if they are indeed together.   Planning to do that for 2013-2015. But I am reminded constantly that it's kind of hard to binge-watch Korean variety shows because they are so long!  Good luck to me!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, carambsk said:

@Sammy45 What a cute video!  Thanks for sharing!

@linzer03 I thought he was scolding Jihyo too.

I'm slightly bothered that YJS called out Jihyo and teased her (a bit seriously) to join in.  I'm not bothered by him, I'm bothered by the fact that it seems something was wrong with her, for him to mention it.  And KJK also mentioned that 'there must be a reason' - he most probably knows.  (Did I remember correctly?) 

Was she sick?  If this was filmed right after last episode then maybe she was?  My overactive mind is putting it together with her poem, her crying - is she going to say goodbye to the show soon for whatever reason?  (I admit this is my overactive mind working right now though, so no worries...) 

I'm currently reading fanfics on the fic sites but there aren't a lot.  If you know good non-AU ones I hope you can message me.  

Hello! Have you try reading in asianfanfic? Spartace stories are nice! :)