Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, cho2 said:

Also I noticed the post of @Adora Dark about byul and JSM (it was on hidden content) i mean I read it all and there was nothing about the spartace in there.  

And this is why it is hidden content, so that anyone who doesn't want to (continue) read(ing) it, can easily skip it, as I had already mentioned. (my answer continues under tag cause it takes up space)

Spoiler

No one obliges anyone to read posts under spoiler tags, they are supposed to be like this so that readers can proceed in opening them with caution and on their own accord. It is a practice I've seen before on this board, members put comments that are only indirectly related to Spartace (or completely unrelated) under spoiler tags with a warning, it isn't something I just randomly took the initiative of. Moreover, I disagree that my post was unrelated to this board. A fandom may be themed after a ship but it consists of its shippers. Lately, I've seen fellow Spartacers being stressed or having doubts exactly cause they get influenced by arguments presented by different shipdoms. The reasoning behind the post was to show the weak points and the outrageousness of one of those arguments, plus the conclusion was the direct mentioning of SJH as a solid SA hint coming from Byul (so yes, there was a Spartace reference.) I think that disproving/contrasting theories when rumours about either KJK or SJH and someone else rise are indirectly connected to SA, in the sense that they help Spartace shippers clear off any doubts. Because I acknowledge they may not be everyone's cup of tea, I will continue putting them under spoiler tags and include appropriate warnings for those interested in reading, plus I always make sure they are only a part of my comment while the main content in the post is strictly SA related. :) 

Moving on.

9 hours ago, Suzliney said:

sorry if you all not understand because english not my 1st language..

Honestly, I think that 9 out of 10 in this forum aren't English native speakers, so please don't worry, we all much or less know how you feel and no one is going to be judgemental :) English isn't my mother tongue either. Also, I understand why you singled out the specific SA scenes, the first one emanates a very fairy tale feeling, while the second one makes SJH stand out as a woman in KJK's life, considering how praised KJK is about his manners towards female co-workers and guests.

13 hours ago, Tanya said:

SJH has both moon in Aquarius and sun signs in Leo, while KJK has sun sign in Taurus and moon sign in Pisces. So to KJK, he's highly sensitive to emotional matters, the Taurus in his sun sign help him to look strong in front of everyone, but inside with Pisces, seem like he could cry every day. One thing important is that he would be very loyal

Moon in Pisces also shows a very artistic nature. No wonder why KJK, despite his muscular body and intimidating role, is actually a singer, can draw very well etc. It will be interesting to know where their Venus planets are, so we can see what they ask for in a relationship and how they express themselves. Btw, I believe Gary is a Pisces as he was born on the 24th.

I still haven't watched the latest episode even though it looks hella fun. So instead of reviewing it here, I'd like to share some thoughts I made last night while discussing with my friend, triggered by SJH's leaving her agency. Because they concern moments of the past, it's possible some of you have already discussed them and ended up in similar conclusions.

Remember back in the 2015 SBS Entertainment Awards, when HH and KJK had the usual dialogue about the latter getting married and KJK said that he intends to but someone has told him to wait. The intros before presenting each award are scripted (or at least agreed on) and up to that point it seems that's the case with KJK & HH, until HH asks if the one who told KJK to wait is from RM, provoking a rather nervous reaction from KJK. Whether the whole thing was scripted or HH just grabbed the chance to further his teasing is debatable, however the point remains it's a very interesting moment with SA undertones.

Fast forward to My Ugly Duckling, in one of KJK's earlier episodes (ep 80, SJH as a guest), he is talking about his long-lasting relationships, mentioning two and focusing, as always, on the 7-years one. He admits that he made his then partner wait too long for them to get married and that, ultimately, he was responsible for their separation. Now, I'm not an avid fan of MUD, it's too staged, however what made the biggest impression on me and - with the exception of KJK revealing on Strong Heart how his life was threatened - has touched me the most among all the things he has ever said, was the following line "It was my fault, and now I'm paying for it." His voice slightly cracks so that has enhanced the overall sentiment. In the context it is said, and considering KJK is the eternal single on a mission to find a spouse, it seems at first that he is reminiscing about the past and blames his loneliness on some "bad karma". He didn't get married when he could and now that he is ready for it, he can't find a suitable wife. However, there is another interpretation.

Assuming that KJK was being honest back in 2015 and that HH's question wasn't exactly a joke (in the end they mention that JSJ was the one that advised KJK to wait, but whoever has watched the clip from the Awards can tell they were just ending their segment, brushing the truth off) and combining them with KJK's confession on MUD, his words acquire a different meaning. He is eager to take the big step , however his current partner is the one who has asked him to wait. He is "paying" for his old choices by experiencing exactly what his ex girlfriend did.

Considering his current partner might have always been SJH, as HH implied back in 2015 and other evidence indicate, her departure from the agency may signal the beginning of long awaited changes in her life. Often people challenge the validity of SA by saying "but it's been so many years, would they really postpone their marriage for such a later stage?". Yes, they would, there are many legitimate reasons for them to delay regardless of how willing KJK appears on camera, and if we can speculate some of said reasons ( i.e. SJH's career ), we clearly overlook others (i.e. family or health related). One thing is certain, it will be a restless period for us, as a fandom, as we'll be waiting for SJH's next step. I haven't completely excluded the possibility she leaves RM before KJK, although I'll talk about this in another post cause this one is already turning to a sheet of words :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, lmx.zero said:

I really like this forum, the beginning I still do not believe about SA, but after I watched it again from episode 1 to episode 470, then I got the SA moment.

in my point of view, SA is real (80%). why did I say SA is real? Try to see from episode to episode, the changes between JK and JH, from not knowing to friends and maybe they have started dating now.

indeed, from several episodes, JK always said that JH was considered a family (maybe a younger sister), for me it didn't matter because it was JK's right. but I saw the whole thing. if it's true JK only considers JH to be a family (maybe a younger sister), JK won't often hold hands or hug JH, but the fact that I see from RM or FM clip on YT, JK always holds hands or hugs JH, in this forum already know that JK is a man who is polite to women.

there is also a place where JK once said that maybe in early 2020 he would get married (possibly soon in my point of view) and finally I saw in this forum that the JH contract would end. is it possible for JK and JH to get married? if I think 80% of JK will marry JH (if you think I don't know) and if not JH he might not be a celebrity, if the celebrity that suits JK is just JH in my opinion.

nowadays, there are many JK associates with SM as a couple, but for me JK considers SM as a younger sister. you can see for yourself the difference.

sorry if my english is bad, all in my opinion. ^^

Agreed! I also dont know when exactly did i start to really really ship them, as i was just looking forward to their interaction. But i guess the episode that cemented for me was the nevis swing episode.

To me, kjk wont play around with jsm like he does with sjh. Yes, u may say he may pet jsm head but it seems more like how an elderly bro does to his younger sis. (He also did sth similar to sunny). But his interactions with jh dont give me the sibling vibe but rather a bickering couple vibe. Hence, my ship.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

A few have speculated that SJH leaving her agency might be a sign of an upcoming marriage and I was wondering how those things correlate to each other. Most actresses who have announced marriages in the past don't really seem to switch agencies prior to an announcement.

Also, I was under the assumption that her current agency (My Company) was sort of a one-artist agency since it had been started by her long time manager and had been created solely to help manage her. But after seeing the other artists they manage, they have a few promising actors and actresses under them who have done some popular and critically acclaimed work but having Song Ji Hyo leave is still a big loss for the company. Didn't her period of free agency last time last about about 1.5 years? When the news came out that she was leaving her agency, I was definitely shocked and it does raise some suspicions about why she would leave an agency that was formed around her in the beginning.  

4 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

Remember back in the 2015 SBS Entertainment Awards, when HH and KJK had the usual dialogue about the latter getting married and KJK said that he intends to but someone has told him to wait.

Wasn't this also KJK's response when Han Hye Jin (ep. 317) asked him about marriage and he said "They told me to get married later," or am I remembering wrong?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, winnerslast said:

Wasn't this also KJK's response when Han Hye Jin (ep. 317) asked him about marriage and he said "They told me to get married later," or am I remembering wrong?

Yes, this is his response while pointing to his left where JSJ and HH are seated. Then YJS intervenes, saying "We didn't mean this late". Honestly, if HH's question and KJK's suspicious nervousness hadn't preceded this episode, I would have thought the whole thing was a funny invention to garnish his usual answers to marriage inquiries, as none of his hyungs would seriously advise him to wait. But back in the 2015 Awards, he didn't continue HH's joke, he just entered panic mode right after HH asked if the person who told him to wait is from RM. If indeed that person was JSJ, then all KJK had to do was to blurt something funny in return. If his jittery reaction was scripted, then all HH had to do was to slightly alter the question, i.e. "Is that person someone I know?". Anything really that wouldn't have already narrowed the possible answers down to the RM members. Because all they succeeded was to raise suspicions, as obviously hardly anyone would believe KJK was referring to JSJ after that reaction.

About SJH's leaving her agency, I think this move just grants her more freedom to settle her plans (any kind of plans), as it happens with any freelancer in any industry. Regarding a possible wedding, why would she need more freedom to get married when others in her place didn't, the answer may be related to different aspects of each celebrity's work environment and personal reasons unknown to us. Also, if she is really in a romantic relationship with KJK, I feel that she is following his lead and didn't renew her contract, just like him. Of course, there's always the possibility she is on the lookout for a bigger agency to help her fully expand her acting career once RM ends. I read that the ratings of her latest TV drama weren't very good. I don't follow her news but if her fans insist she needs a better agency, then the reason behind her departure might be simpler than any romantic conspiracies lol In this case, I'm wondering why she would let her contract expire instead of leaving sooner, if she was really displeased, but maybe the practice is different in Korean entertainment. I would appreciate the input of anyone more familiar with how the industry operates.

• Like 7

Good Morning :) I enjoyed reading the point of views here. @Adora Dark now I become curious about the 2015 SBS drama awards when Haha asked KJK about that question. I hope I can find a video clip in Youtube. 

Regarding SJH leaving her agency, I guess it will be better to finish off a contract in a good way than leaving haphazardly. I am positive that being a freelancer for now can give her more options whether to go in a bigger agency or continue being a freelancer. I think it's a major turning point in her life/career. Remember when Ji Suk Jin asked her "Do you have a boyfriend?", she answered "I will have one soon"... Okay, that might be half true/half false but the possibility is still there. She worked so hard for the past years and she deserve someone who she can call 'home' (aren't we deserve someone like that too? :) ). 

The thing that excites me is 2020 is near approaching and KJK promised before that he will try his best to get married by 2020. 

My inner self is still hoping that there will be another Running Man fan-meeting somewhere in Asia. It might be far from reality but a fangirl can dream, right?

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

Moon in Pisces also shows a very artistic nature. No wonder why KJK, despite his muscular body and intimidating role, is actually a singer, can draw very well etc. It will be interesting to know where their Venus planets are, so we can see what they ask for in a relationship and how they express themselves. Btw, I believe Gary is a Pisces as he was born on the 24th.

You are right. Gary is a Pisces sun sign. It must very hard for him to leave RM.

Back to our Spartace, KJK has Venus in Aries, Mars in Cancer, and SJH has Venus in Virgo, Mars in Cancer. So KJK's venus trine SJH's sun, this aspect is very helpful in any relationship. She feels more loving and beautiful in the presence of him. In the other way, he finds her charming and intriguing. They truly value each other.

Both of them have Mars in Cancer, so no wonder that they usually mirror ech other, and inspire each other to do the best. However, whenever they do not communicate well, the anger could be double :sweatingbullets:

For marriage, KJK has Juno in Virgo :sweatingbullets:, while SJH has Juno in Scorpio. With KJK, he has high expectation in his partner, he needs perfection, and also wants his partner to be interested in healthy habits :D (so much like him). With SJH, she needs intense relationship, her man needs to be confident and passionate, and always is prone to secret relationships. Other thing is that she can be very jealous... similar to KJK as a Taurus sun sign. (I haven't seen SJH to be jealous, so she must be very good at hiding her emotions).

So both of them attract to each other, spending a long time together, in my opinions, I have very high hope for them to be together and they are surely great couples.

SJH has a Aquarius moon sign, she will enter the first phase of Sade Sati period in 2020, this will be hard period for her, and usually people in these periods will get married.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

Good Morning :) I enjoyed reading the point of views here. @Adora Dark now I become curious about the 2015 SBS drama awards when Haha asked KJK about that question. I hope I can find a video clip in Youtube. 

It will be great if anyone has the moment isolated and fully subbed, and shares it here. But if you have no luck finding it, you can check out the following fanvid because it includes the scene (among others, so it's worth watching in general). The Awards moment starts at 03:35. KJK literally panics to Haha's persistent questioning. Even if they had agreed on acting it out this way, only thing they would have achieved would be to raise suspicions about someone other than JSJ.

This is a very deliberate and funny translation of what was actually said:

https://commanderandace.tumblr.com/post/136300064614/uri-hyung-and-nae-dongsaeng-presenting-an-award

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Adora Dark thank you for sharing the video. I can definitely say that KJK was in panic mode in that conversation with Haha. That was adorable and kindly fishy as well if we will analyze it deeper. 

With these scenarios and SA interactions in the past, I really hope that the term "we are family" will give meaning to the word "married together". Well, married couple are family, right? :) 

• Like 2

for me, if by any chance they're dating, the reasons why they postponed their marriage came from both person.

SJH. she once said that she really wanted to try to play different character or role on her drama/movies. 

KJK. it's more about being the head of the family one he get married, specially if sjh would focus more on their family and lessen her showbiz activity. he wanted to be financially secured first, coz nobody could make sure he will still be this famous once he gets older and older. showbiz world is a small world with so many people in it. if you remember when his friend (hong kyung min) guested, hkm suggested that kjk should married, which kjk replied by saying he have to work.

i don't want to push them by saying they should get married soon, coz it's their life, they know the best time, and we should support them.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tanya said:

You are right. Gary is a Pisces sun sign. It must very hard for him to leave RM.

Back to our Spartace, KJK has Venus in Aries, Mars in Cancer, and SJH has Venus in Virgo, Mars in Cancer. So KJK's venus trine SJH's sun, this aspect is very helpful in any relationship. She feels more loving and beautiful in the presence of him. In the other way, he finds her charming and intriguing. They truly value each other.

Both of them have Mars in Cancer, so no wonder that they usually mirror ech other, and inspire each other to do the best. However, whenever they do not communicate well, the anger could be double :sweatingbullets:

For marriage, KJK has Juno in Virgo :sweatingbullets:, while SJH has Juno in Scorpio. With KJK, he has high expectation in his partner, he needs perfection, and also wants his partner to be interested in healthy habits :D (so much like him). With SJH, she needs intense relationship, her man needs to be confident and passionate, and always is prone to secret relationships. Other thing is that she can be very jealous... similar to KJK as a Taurus sun sign. (I haven't seen SJH to be jealous, so she must be very good at hiding her emotions).

So both of them attract to each other, spending a long time together, in my opinions, I have very high hope for them to be together and they are surely great couples.

SJH has a Aquarius moon sign, she will enter the first phase of Sade Sati period in 2020, this will be hard period for her, and usually people in these periods will get married.

Forgot to mention that KJK's Juno conjunct with SJH's venus (in Virgo), which means KJK sees SJH as an ideal spouse, while also activates SJH's feelings of commitment.

I also put some notes about KJK & SM in hidden note if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

Both SM & KJK have moon signs in Pisces. To be honest, to me, this might be good at friendship level, however, it would be very hard for them to come together as a couple. Pisces moon signs are very emotional, they are known to be dreamy and not always in touch with reality. Since KJK & SM moon signs conjunt, it's very easy to get closer to each other and understand deeply, but then again once they have negative thoughts involved or one is in bad mood, they are very easily bringing each other down and couldn't help each other, we usually call it "mood stealing",  if they don't know how to communicate and resolve, they would both end up hurting each other deeper. If they have bad aspects to the planets, this could be worse. (don't have exact birth time of anyone to interpret further :). To this intense, I prefer KJK & SJH's moon signs, Aquarius in opposite to Pisces, they are very detached to emotions, and may have difficulty in understanding the emotional needs of others. One is lack of emotion, one has too much emotion which could support each other.

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Tanya said:

for me indeed between JK and JH are the same type of jealous person.

If you pay attention to a lot of moments of their jealousy in RM, but for me it is a natural thing, Even though JK or JH always say their relationship is only a family (like a brother and sister).

they can lie in words, but they forget that feelings of anger or pleasure cannot be hidden, and if I'm not mistaken in episode 253, you can see and judge for yourself, what their relationship is like.

in episode 253 maybe this forum may have already been discussed, in my opinion in episode 253 maybe JK is jealous of JH couple, and JH feels jealous of JK couple too, you can see what their facial expressions are like, even though they smile but for me their smile

is hiding something .

- 40:22 - 40:30, 40:46 - 40:54 (facial expressions and JK reactions)
- 41:10 - 41:42 (JH facial expressions)
- 54:12 - 56:00 (JH is very angry with the JK couple)
- 55:57 - 56:30 (JK makes JH calm) and you guys watch it until it runs out, JK is still jealous of the JH couple, JH is still jealous of the JK couple.

all of this from the corner of my field ... ^^

the point for me SA is an interesting relationship in episode 253

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

For me, ever since the fiasco of Monday Couple, I don't really trust any on screen love line on RM, so same goes for KJK and SJH...

If they really have a feelings and decide to proceed, I would think it will happen probably right after the end of RM, or their departure from RM. But for now, I don't think it can happen even though they want it as it will create so much complication in RM itself...

*Edited*

Oh, for me, it will be nice if KJK and SJH can be together in the end though. I just have a feeling that, if there is any reason stopping them really become together, while they have feeling for each other, is career...

Edited by Xonos
Add more desc

1 hour ago, Xonos said:

For me, ever since the fiasco of Monday Couple, I don't really trust any on screen love line on RM, so same goes for KJK and SJH...

If they really have a feelings and decide to proceed, I would think it will happen probably right after the end of RM, or their departure from RM. But for now, I don't think it can happen even though they want it as it will create so much complication in RM itself...

KJK and SJH were a loveline months ago and only for a brief time. Their closeness as well as the questionable moments in and out of RM exist since the early seasons, when neither the show, nor the media were treating them as a potential couple. The fact that at the 9th season of RM, the production decided to take advantage of their bond and the rumours that already circulated by consistently highlighting their relationship for a dozen of episodes (while in the past they had only occassionally done so) has nothing to do with whether Spartace have been lovers or not. Indeed whatever happens in RM, right in front of the cameras, serves mainly the needs of the show. The members exaggerating their reactions and SA playing along are such examples. Whether these moments are completely staged though or there's some truth behind them which extends into real life, has to be judged by taking into consideration what is happening whenever SA isn't focused on or is off camera. For example, LKS was being partnered up with every female guest and in all cases he exhibited enthusiasm like a lovestruck man. One of said cases was his current girlfriend too, their mutual attraction wasn't proven to be another fake loveline, even though at first glance it could seem so.

The Monday Couple, despite the plethora of scenes and the promotion by production & cast, had no meaningful interaction outside of RM. Even their on screen moments often had to be initiated by someone else. Unless they were about to engange into a comedic/lovey-dovey skit, SJH and KG didn't give each other any special treatment (in contrast, it was always KJK the one she would lean to in the background). So I think it is unfair to compare the two ships and simply conclude that if first one was a fraud, so is the second one. Generally, I agree that lovelines are fake, but that is not solely because they happen on camera, it is cause they have no continuation behind it. Do you see the difference? Furthermore, said continuation has to be indicative of romance. Chatting in a scene's background, taking a nice photo, making a compliment or openly teasing someone on social media aren't romantic hints, but merely proofs two people are getting along well and their friendship isn't just business. Spartace have such moments in their history , and although fans treasure them and tend to fixate even on SA walking side by side, they don't rely on these scenes to validate Spartace (those not too delusional at least).

I do agree that if they really have feelings for each other, then their contracts with RM have to end first before they can greet the public as a couple. KJK has said it himself in an older interview, an open romantic relationship would jeopardise the show. But this is related to how much the audience and the media know, privately they wouldn't wait for RM to end to act on their feelings as if they are shooting a teen drama, they are both around 40 and work in an industry that buries its secrets quite well. Whatever they needed to confess to each other,  they have done it long ago. Whether they had an on-off relationship, whether they were only casual lovers for a short time, whether they are still together and plan to marry, everything has already happened or been decided. If nothing has happened yet, then it never will even if RM ends tomorrow, it means they only share a healthy friendship. :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, lmx.zero said:

for me indeed between JK and JH are the same type of jealous person.

If you pay attention to a lot of moments of their jealousy in RM, but for me it is a natural thing, Even though JK or JH always say their relationship is only a family (like a brother and sister).

they can lie in words, but they forget that feelings of anger or pleasure cannot be hidden, and if I'm not mistaken in episode 253, you can see and judge for yourself, what their relationship is like.

in episode 253 maybe this forum may have already been discussed, in my opinion in episode 253 maybe JK is jealous of JH couple, and JH feels jealous of JK couple too, you can see what their facial expressions are like, even though they smile but for me their smile

is hiding something .

- 40:22 - 40:30, 40:46 - 40:54 (facial expressions and JK reactions)
- 41:10 - 41:42 (JH facial expressions)
- 54:12 - 56:00 (JH is very angry with the JK couple)
- 55:57 - 56:30 (JK makes JH calm) and you guys watch it until it runs out, JK is still jealous of the JH couple, JH is still jealous of the JK couple.

all of this from the corner of my field ... ^^

the point for me SA is an interesting relationship in episode 253

I'll rewatch this ep. Sound interesting to me as well. Didnt pay attention to Spartace before :). 

Sorry for talking too much stuff about astrology here. I have a astrology website and only do readings when im interested as I found astrology very useful to understand people and relationship, past life, karma, also predict the future :D

E.g., KJK is a Aries venus. He is attracted to tomboyish woman, athletic in appearance, strong and independent. In dating, he will be the first to approach and profess love. So dont need to ask him to confess, if nothing happens, it just means he is not interested. So I agreed with @Adora Dark , if anything happens with Spartace, it happened a long time ago, even with another girl or he hasnt found anyone yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

I do agree that if they really have feelings for each other, then their contracts with RM have to end first before they can greet the public as a couple. KJK has said it himself in an older interview, an open romantic relationship would jeopardise the show. But this is related to how much the audience and the media know, privately they wouldn't wait for RM to end to act on their feelings as if they are shooting a teen drama, they are both around 40 and work in an industry that buries its secrets quite well. Whatever they needed to confess to each other,  they have done it long ago. Whether they had an on-off relationship, whether they were only casual lovers for a short time, whether they are still together and plan to marry, everything has already happened or been decided. If nothing has happened yet, then it never will even if RM ends tomorrow, it means they only share a healthy friendship. :)

Valid points, I would really say if in the end, nothing ever happen between KJK and SJH, then their friendship is way too healthy.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Xonos said:

Valid points, I would really say if in the end, nothing ever happen between KJK and SJH, then their friendship is way too healthy.

yup, way too healty

dunno much about how friends from opposite gender act in SK, but in my country, if two people from opposite gender behave like KJK to SJH and vice versa, they are most likely dating 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

sí, demasiado saludable

no sé mucho sobre cómo actúan los amigos del género opuesto en SK, pero en mi país, si dos personas del género opuesto se comportan como KJK a SJH y viceversa, lo más probable es que estén saliendo 

I agree,in my country is the same!

On 10/1/2019 at 6:13 AM, airplanegirl said:

Please please please can we not bring this up anymore?

Sorry but I just want to let you know . Sorry I won't bring it up anymore but let's Spartace shipper stronger! :)

On 10/1/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adora Dark said:

It will be great if anyone has the moment isolated and fully subbed, and shares it here. But if you have no luck finding it, you can check out the following fanvid because it includes the scene (among others, so it's worth watching in general). The Awards moment starts at 03:35. KJK literally panics to Haha's persistent questioning. Even if they had agreed on acting it out this way, only thing they would have achieved would be to raise suspicions about someone other than JSJ.

This is a very deliberate and funny translation of what was actually said:

https://commanderandace.tumblr.com/post/136300064614/uri-hyung-and-nae-dongsaeng-presenting-an-award

This makes my Spartace heart flutters really!! Thank you for this :) these are the moments that I actually root and believe that they are each special someone :)

• Like 1

I haven't posted here in a while, but I'd like to share my story of how I started shipping spartace as someone asked above. 

I actually was a fan of MC as a fake loveline, I still think they were cute and funny and KG gave SJH something concrete to work with/react to as she was inexperienced in variety shows. I always accepted them as a fake couple though. Anyway I was watching some MC vids on youtube and of course there were SA vids in the suggestions. I watched a few of those and suddenly fell down a deep shipping hole lol. 

So thanks to makers of fanvids for helping bring people into the fandom! 

• Like 5