Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

KJK & HH attend as MC for Baby Morgan (Myuk PD's son).

I don't know SJH attend or not but I hope attend (as we all know SJH close enough with Baby Morgan).

• Like 2

There has been some speculations (I saw in twitter) about Running Man fan meeting in Manila by last week of November. Hoping that it will be true. :) (so I can see SA up close and personal)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

There has been some speculations (I saw in twitter) about Running Man fan meeting in Manila by last week of November. Hoping that it will be true. :) (so I can see SA up close and personal)

I want them to do an episode in the Philippines!

• Love 1

They look gorgeous in those photos. Although they would inevitably interact because they are grouped up (along with HH , JSJ and JSM) still - in the clips/photos shared so far at least - they keep closer than the rest. Below Spartace walking and smiling amidst everyone else running lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It will be a pity if this scene doesn't make it to the final cut. The shooting is taking place in Anyang, no wonder KJK is "strolling" with SJH almost as if he owns the place :lol: The close up on Spartace that Renata shared had already thousands of views & likes within the first 30 minutes of its upload, and that may be the international fanbase, but people love seeing them teamed up, regardless of shipping. They are like the good old recipe, you can never go wrong with it.

Also, JSM uploaded cute pics of hers with Kwang Soo in the background, but unlike in the clips/photos above, she is wearing the red team's sweater. If that means the members can switch teams, I hope Spartace will stick together. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

The Running Man filming today gives me a kind of sugar rush in my system. Seeing them happy and together feels like all the best things combined in one incredible day. :) I agree with @Adora Dark that spartace is like a good old recipe in which you can never go wrong with it. The smile, the smile that Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have on their faces... Can't help but be delusional. 

Spartace as team will be the best! :) Can't wait to see this episode. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I have so many points to make and things to write, mostly about the Seoul fanmeeting, that I fear my post will be endless :sweatingbullets: But some truths need to be said because I'm reading a lot of scenarios loaded with irrationality around the fandoms and I feel some SA fans may have started buying into nonexistent "evidence" lol

In the meantime, this hasn't been shared yet, has it? Now, just because two people are sitting or standing next to each other in a line up, it doesn't mean there is something suspicious obviously, however physical proximity does give more chances for meaningful interaction, as well as actual shady moments characterised by sneaky behaviour (not just on screen smiles and hugs after performances lol) like the ones only Spartace has so far.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

These past days I keep on praying and hoping that there will be a Running Man fanmeeting by last week of November in Manila (I will be going back home and the timing will be perfect!). It that happens, I will definitely purchase the ticket where I can see spartace up close! 

The only thing to do now is hope... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, kimmongji01 said:

Wahhh hoping it will be in Dec! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

These past days I keep on praying and hoping that there will be a Running Man fanmeeting by last week of November in Manila (I will be going back home and the timing will be perfect!). It that happens, I will definitely purchase the ticket where I can see spartace up close! 

I think it would be next year at best since KJK already announced that he will be doing another solo national tour in November or December. 

Plus, with Mikey using his Instagram account again, we are probably getting another Turbo comeback soon.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, kimmongji01 said:

Is this for real? Will you let me know if this is really happening? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

If that is true im going to watch too! :love:

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, Adines Nugraha said:

@Adora Dark

can't wait for your writings about seoul fm, specially those "non-existence" evidence :D

My Seoul fanmeeting analysis probably won't be that interesting, but I hope I deliver lol Ad interim, it seems that the world has gone mad, I mean just now I saw Byul's post and (I'm putting the rest under spoiler tag so everyone can skip it)...

Spoiler

...I read a couple of comments associating JSM's meeting Byul (who recently had a new baby so it is expected she'll be accepting visitors) with KJK and fearing what this may mean. Literally one co-worker met up with the wife of another co-worker and that somehow is solely related to a third co-worker. It's a highly common practice in most cultures and working environments. The implications would actually sound ridiculous if they weren't additionally irritating, because such baseless theories underrate the relationship between JSM and HH first and foremost, as well as JSM herself.

JSM didn't meet HH through KJK, I would evaluate these incidents differently if she hanged out with his personal friends (like SJH has done). HH is a co-worker and a friend of JSM as much as KJK is, perhaps even more so, considering KJK has always been a guy colleagues don't get close to easily (remember it took both LKS and YSC a while to develop their friendship). HH has also been teasing JSM on social media for a while now, it had never been KJK's privilege that now "suspiciously" started to change, he has teamed up with her on RM and they generally seem to have a healthy relationship regardless of KJK. Meanwhile, Byul has been featured on RM before, she isn't new to interacting with the members. Just because she shared cute photos of hers with JSM now, appreciating the visit, it is absurd to believe that they only now (and never before) started bonding because of KJK. It's a logical jump lol.

But, more importantly, it is a logical jump that degrades JSM; according to this theory she isn't there as JSM, the co-worker who deliberately decided to visit a mother and her new baby, but as KJK's companion so they can grace the fanbase with "hints" - because that's what KJK normally does, he disperses "hints" right and left. It is a logical jump that degrades JSM and HH's relationship; it completely ignores the fact JSM and HH already share a great partnership and a blooming friendship that justifies her interacting with his wife, and instead filters it through her closeness to KJK. I'm sincerely saying this without malice, regardless of the nature of JSM's relationship to KJK and in spite of his whereabouts at the time those photos were taken. I would still say the same even if JSM was KJK's love interest, because she is a person of her own.

I don't know if Byul will actually give us some substantial evidence regarding JSM in the near future. I will honestly acknowledge it if I see it, I like JSM even though I don't ship her with KJK, still I'd wish them every happiness if they were more than friends. But so far the only mysterious clue coming from Byul herself that's worth considering involves SJH and aired in Big Picture.

Ok now back to the reason I originally jumped in here, I saw this tweet about scenes in RM insinuating jealousy on KJK's part and figured it would be a nice memory-refresh for all. Personally, I disagree that KJK was jealous during episode 445 as everything seemed part of a concept, but the rest moments are more denotative because not only they were never highlighted in the show, but also they can hardly be spotted unless fans zoom in.

Also the following pics from RM shooting. SJH and KJK standing side by side in the 2nd photo (I'm mentioning this for purely aesthetic reasons, not to feed delusions).

Lastly, I have a little story to share. Please don't take it as a serious juxtaposition, but rather as a metaphor my train of thoughts led me to. In one of the divorce cases appointed to our law office, filed on the grounds of adultery, the husband had maintained extramarital activities for years with a woman he had originally introduced to his wife as his expatriate cousin. In retrospect, their behaviour in front of our client had been blatantly suspicious, but at the time she was completely deceived because a) her husband had said they were family, so it had to be true and b) two reunited family members being very close, how typical, right? Funnily enough this dispute reminded me of Spartace. If that woman, despite all the evidence parading in front of her eyes, despite accessing her husband's environment and living with him, still she never doubted him, then why would RM fans doubt SA's claims of being family, right? They (we) barely know them. Anyway, as I said, I'm not seriously comparing the two cases. I mean, yeah, there are long lost cousins which are real too :P

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1