Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Btw, I've just realized something after found this on IG

credit to spartace.rm IG

When the owner of the video slo-mo the moment, then we can see that there's a moment when JK didn't move, lol. Well, how JH tried to swap her team standing position, so JK would stand next to the female announcer just stated to me that the member's position is something that mattered for her. Also I've noticed that she frequently let the guest to stand in front of her / to be in the center. Yeah, it's just make sense for me now. Perhaps, this is the reason why we could see SA stood together side by side so frequently but then they separated for some reason. Tried to cover something up, eh? ^_^

• Love 5
  • Insightful 2

Another entry in my list of *very peculiar* moments, from Ep220. If the .gif doesn't work on the forum, please check out https://imgur.com/A74OF8I:

A74OF8Ih.gif

Pay attention to what YJS was doing. Now to be honest, this moment does not indicate that the two are dating. But I think it's a fair and objective assessment that this is clear and convincing evidence of the following assertion: SJH likes KJK and YJS knows. One would have to be very much biased against SA to disagree.

More moments to follow.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, airplanegirl said:

I translated Chul Min PD's interview.

Wait, another one? At this rate he must've done more interviews than all the other RM PDs combined. IIRC They weren't even doing interviews this frequently when the ratings were in the 20s.

13 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Wait, another one? At this rate he must've done more interviews than all the other RM PDs combined. IIRC They weren't even doing interviews this frequently when the ratings were in the 20s.

Everytime he does an interview, he pretty much talks about the same stuff over and over. Nothing in this interview is new at all. I just translated it cause it was the official press release for the show's 9th anniversary.

When Tiny Oppa created in his bio : personal album #memories

and then tiny oppa posted about sjh with hashtag personal album also. hmmmm...

ok maybe nothing goes wrong but bothering me hahahhaa mianhae

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

Sjh at were? Jkt have same shirt with this 2 photo:D, is it a coincidence?:P

Maybe that was the day they are having their last rehearsal for the next day fan meeting.

• Love 1

I ind it curious that Tiny finds it necessary to separately taking pictures with SJH and KJK, using the same shirt in both picture, like telling us, I cant say it out loud.. but I found these 2 peoples at the same place, but I cant take pictures with both of them because.. reasons.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1. They're didn't doing mission together but both of them got the same hints the same place. 2. KJK teasing SJH (still). 3. KJK uncomfortable when "couple dance" practice, it's very clear. 4. KJK give a an endless sign when BTOB song when SJH must be out to the stage.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, smartace said:

I ind it curious that Tiny finds it necessary to separately taking pictures with SJH and KJK, using the same shirt in both picture, like telling us, I cant say it out loud.. but I found these 2 peoples at the same place, but I cant take pictures with both of them because.. reasons.

The KJK pic was taken the day they returned from Jakarta after the fanmeeting. Probably taken on different days, but I think Tiny is like JK who has like 5 shirts with the same pattern. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I've seen the clip which JK gave some cues to JH in the backstage. What can I say. It maybe short, but, gosh, it was very sweet! At least, for me, the way he looked at her felt like a boyfriend tried to gave an encouragement towards his girlfriend. How he smiled and slightly nodded at her! Oh God... :wub: Well, please cmiiw, but I've never seen this kind of interaction of him with another girl. I loved it when he personally direct her in the sweetest way possible instead of some backstage crews. This also another prove that SA interacted more off screen. Imo, in this clip, I can sense a contrast difference of his gestures and facial expressions towards her at backstage vs. at the stage. While he was all warm and sweet backstage, he is rather 'took a slight glance' at her at the stage (gonna have to look at the full performance, though). Thankfully, they let some sweet moments slipped for us to witness. Cheers to SA shippers! :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I just watched the latest episode of RM and I can say that the way JK oppa guided JH eonnie to go on stage was too sweet. He proves once again that he is really caring (especially to SJH eonnie :) ) . Can't wait for the next episode!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, cho2 said:

Will they show the  whole Performance of RM fan meeting next week?

i hope so

since all the preview for next week ep is about the fan meet

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

just saw the kwangmong moment in twitter (the one where they were fighting) and omg my delulu mind striked again when i saw Haha's reaction towards the end. It's like he was pointing out that kjk didn't want to look. :joy:  jealous much kjk?! :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1