Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SJH promised will often update on IG and yes she did it. I believed recently SJH her self who was upload and handle her IG.

I'm so happy looking that picture. I wish she will doing like that when marriage life came ...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

SJH promised will often update on IG and yes she did it. I believed recently SJH her self who was upload and handle her IG.

I'm so happy looking that picture. I wish she will doing like that when marriage life came ...

Oh she did promised? 

2 minutes ago, nrayra2015 said:

Oh she did promised? 

yes when she is got Q&A in SJH's meet and great event August 10, 2019 :)  Based on translate from SJH's fans like that ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

In other news, apparently JSM's IG account was hacked, as confirmed by her stylist. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1suR_5hSTW/

All this spread hate and her being an easy target for conservative sexists "paid out" as someone brainwashed themselves enough and acted on it. Honestly, it goes without saying, as a part of the RM fandom we have to encourage reporting all the toxic posts we stumble upon and stand for unity. First and foremost for JSM who is literally just doing her job as an entertainer in a popular show, but also for us because our shipdom and SJH's fans are already collectively blamed.

Hope she will get back her acc. Seeing some fans blaming jihyo, dont know how to react. Ig fans full of toxic. 

Spoiler

I've seen some SJH/SA fans on ig doing nasty things like editing JSM out of group pictures or saying mean things about her for just doing her job and wanting her to be fired from rm, so I can't really blame her fans for maybe thinking the hacker is someone from our fandom. I would think that too. I really hope not, though. 

Anyway, I'm glad SJH seems to be getting more active on ig and posting more personal pics. I hope someday she'll be comfortable enough to interact with her rm members and other actor friends on there too. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, heynell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've seen some SJH/SA fans on ig doing nasty things like editing JSM out of group pictures or saying mean things about her for just doing her job and wanting her to be fired from rm, so I can't really blame her fans for maybe thinking the hacker is someone from our fandom. I would think that too. I really hope not, though. 

Anyway, I'm glad SJH seems to be getting more active on ig and posting more personal pics. I hope someday she'll be comfortable enough to interact with her rm members and other actor friends on there too. 

I'm actually glad she's using social media more and more. Whether it's a good thing or not, I'm still conflicted since we all know how toxic the RM fanbase can be.

(Off topic but has anyone tried the BRTC products KJK promotes? Please message me if you did and are comfortable sharing your opinion on them.)

13 hours ago, Adora Dark said:
(Off topic but has anyone tried the BRTC products KJK promotes? Please message me if you did and are comfortable sharing your opinion on them.)

I think you are better off asking the KJK fanbases like DreamKJK, KJKChina or anyone who attended his recent concert tour. He paid and gave out the BRTC products to those who attended.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:05 AM, elzy said:

Well, it seemed the atmosphere was quite "tense" here in the past days. I always loved reading everyone opinions regarding our SA. It's very understandable when our discussion always narrowing down to the possibilities of them become together or not in reality. It's the matter that every shipper always doubt, though. I really hope that they're together for real, but I can understand if some of us felt another way around, because sometimes I also had doubted it myself. There are thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're together, but there are also thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're not. It's just our own choice to still keep shipping them, or not. I think, I need to give my opinions about these, and I hope no one would misunderstand me for saying all of these things. If you aren't interested, then just skip it. I didn't address anyone or anybody specifically here, but I genuinely apologized, in advance, if any of you here feel offended.

Yes, it's always good to keep a rational mind while shipping, to talk from the fact, and to clear things up when things get wrong. But, sometimes, I couldn't help too when my irrational thought came. I guess it's just came naturally because I shipped them, e.g. when I see the photo of RM members (minus SA) wearing orange jacket in front of the restaurant, then the first thought came to me, ah... perhaps SA were spending time together? I know it's a delusional thought, but I don't think it's a 'crime' to pointed out that SA are not in the photo since we're a SA shippers. Of course, if later someone correct me with a proven evidence, then I would gladly admitted that I'm wrong. That's always how it goes. Well, some of us may hate a delusional thought, which I respected that, but I guess it's a part of shipping if it's not too much. Let's just keep shipping them here positively while we hope the best for them.

However, I tried to always respect SA themselves as professional entertainer. Their lives are theirs and it's not our capacity to interfere that. IMO, they can always interacting to other people, make another LL with other people, filming movies or shows with another actors, even in the end, it's their choice to be together with other people. I'm sure I would be fine (after hours of denials and depressed too, of course). And I think, it's rather harsh for us to blame on certain someone when our couple isn't interacting as much as we want. Let's say, KG or HJY previously, and now JSM. Why must bother with other person? Yes, once again, I also realized that this is the part of shipping, but for me, it's very unhealthy to think like this. So, please, don't spread hate towards other fandom. It's really a toxic behavior which made me sad as a SA shipper. We're here to support them, not to hate others.

For the SK fan meetings, well, as a SA fan, I'm really glad that SA received so many rice wreaths. It's like a slap towards RM production team for mistreated our couple in the past. I agree that JH really had a soft heart, from the moment when she cried and when she said that she's sorry to receive those rice wreaths. And I'm so sorry for JK's back problems too. I hope that he'll be fine soon.

@cho2 I forgot when I start shipping these two exactly. I've realized their good team work, from the very first time when they became a partner as a strongest chasing pairs and in sherlock's episode, even I don't see them back then like I see them nowadays. Then, MC became really popular, but some eagle eyed fans caught SA moments, I think, hmm... JH and JK are really close. I keep following what SA fans had posted (at IG first, then this forum) but I think SA are just a good friends. However, I can't deny my gut feelings furthermore when SA keep displaying those affectionate smiles, their playful teases, and their hugs. One moment that stood out for me perhaps in episode 155, while Suzy became guest, JK back hugged JH after she found his personal item, then later in the final games, JH grabbed JK's hands and said maybe they are a destined partner (for game). :)

I remember that episode and also with that same episode, right in the beginning KJK was touching SJH's hip to back up. I thought that was unusual for KJK and no one does that to SJH . It has been always just a teasing moment between SJH and KG when KG was still in RM.  But there were no Subtle affection that spartace has.  Also I get it you can be really caring for your friend, but the way KJK shows his care to SJH is different. There's like a spark between them 

• Like 1

Enlighten me spartace shippers. What is the big deal if SJH recieved a rice wreath during fan meeting? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'm sure SJH appreciates whatever her the fans gives her . 

3 hours ago, cho2 said:

Enlighten me spartace shippers. What is the big deal if SJH recieved a rice wreath during fan meeting? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'm sure SJH appreciates whatever her the fans gives her . 

In Korea, fans give their idols rice wreathes as a way to show support/devotion to their idols. These rice wreathes then gets donated to charities. 

Jihyo received a total amount of 600kg during the fanmeet. It was a big amount, and we know how humble Jihyo is. She probably felt she doesn't deserve to receive that much hence the apology.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Guys I made a video for spartace. It's my first mv. Btw I really love this song.

Hope you like it!

BTW my insta account is spartace 7681 if you want to follow updates on spartace. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

RM Eps 446

1. This filming after fan meeting in Jakarta but not in SK yet. (20 August).

2. Sunny became guest reminded us to PJF.

3. SA standing side by side when some games start and and after that (in the opening).

4. KJK teasing SJH after that SJH doing aegyo to KJK by grab his clothes and doing lalalai gashina dance. After that some word appear from rest of member and JSJ ask something to SJH and she is doing aegyo again to KJK .

5. I love interaction between KJK SJH Sunny.

6. SJH'd dancing and make a poem in the 1st games is so cute.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7. SJH is active enough in this games, she is following became dancer .

8. I don't want to delulu but KJK in the back must be looking SJH dance, he walking to the right from left because Sunny (pair with KJK) in the right (side by side with SJH when dance).

9. SA in 1 bus. The first they aren't but JSJ SJH lost paper rock scissor as always their fate is became one . SA in one row but not side by side. It's so obvious what if they side by side because that row have an empty sit.

10. in the bus, seems KJK suspect SJH as a spy but cut it off because when their screen time appear, SJH said : seriously, not me (while touch his hand) and KJK just smile and his head nodded.

11. 2nd games : SJH seems teasing KJK with female guest since the female guest maybe like praised KJK in the bus. But after JSJ SJH play, SA sitting side by side. And when KJK Sunny turns the games, KJK seems asked by the female guest and seems no reaction from KJK (playing like lie detector but this is in their head).

this is the another video when opening comes.

the next preview still this eps.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

4. KJK teasing SJH after that SJH doing aegyo to KJK by grab his clothes and doing lalalai gashina dance. After that some word appear from rest of member and JSJ ask something to SJH and she is doing aegyo again to KJK .

For the aegyo part, JK said that Sunny is the queen of aegyo. Which is actually quite true since her own members have often pointed out that she likes to steal screentime from other members in the group during music shows by winking at the camera or acting cute during the parts.

They asked Jihyo to try, and JK said that Jihyo doesn't really know how to act cute. So Jihyo tried to prove him wrong.

As for the other part, they were talking about how all idols have a manual on how to answer certain questions like "do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" And HaHa and JK agreed that there was a manual that every idol must follow.

So they asked Sunny on how she would answer such questions. They also asked Jihyo, but then maybe she misunderstood the question and repeated her previous actions and they were like "is she drunk?" and "is she crazy?" 

At this point, HaHa did ask them to try and date or try to at least go on a date. But then Jihyo and JK immediately rejected this, with Jihyo saying that "we are like family, we will never date each other." A more direct translation would be "family members don't date each other."