Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Just now, pink007 said:

I know Jihyo is Jihyo, but I feel so sad seeing her apologize for receiving the rice wreaths...

yes agree with you...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

thats why im still curious .

you know when curious word appear ? it means i also said yes and no for this is feel .

Wow. You didn't have to be so rude? I was just saying that filming in LA might not even happen at all due to those factors.

1 hour ago, pink007 said:

I know Jihyo is Jihyo, and there is the tendency to apologize for any inconvenience, but I feel so sad seeing her apologize for receiving the rice wreaths...

To be honest, she's so kind and nice that I feel bad that there are people out there using her name to hate on other members. She doesn't deserve the toxicity of this show's fanbase. None of the members do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

There was again some negativity in the thread, and with KJK's injury, naturally tempers are shortened by concern. I just want to stress that civility is paramount, and there is no need for jumping at each other's throats when we are supposed to be gathered here in agreement and support.

Couple of developments at the FM also had certain fan groups indignant and disappointed. I just want to remind our group that real life couples very rarely purposefully put their relationships on public display. We've known about Kwangsoo and Sunbin dating for 8 months now -- have you ever seen as much as a photo of them together since then? The same logic applies to SA as well, especially so since they have not officially confirmed anything. Oversea FMs might have been lax, given the lack of public cameras and intense domestic scrutiny, but they have every reason to be cautious in a public showing in Korea.

And frankly, the reason I'm sold on this ship is that we've seen a few private moments between these two that cannot be plausibly explained by a close friend / family narrative. Nothing in the latest developments has taken those moments away. That's the reason that personally I am not bothered in the slightest by all the noise with JSM or HJY or whatever. The modicum of evidence for their cause just pales in comparison to a preponderance of evidence for ours.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

There was again some negativity in the thread, and with KJK's injury, naturally tempers are shortened by concern. I just want to stress that civility is paramount, and there is no need for jumping at each other's throats when we are supposed to be gathered here in agreement and support.

This! 

10 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Couple of developments at the FM also had certain fan groups indignant and disappointed. I just want to remind our group that real life couples very rarely purposefully put their relationships on public display. We've known about Kwangsoo and Sunbin dating for 8 months now -- have you ever seen as much as a photo of them together since then? The same logic applies to SA as well, especially so since they have not officially confirmed anything. Oversea FMs might have been lax, given the lack of public cameras and intense domestic scrutiny, but they have every reason to be cautious in a public showing in Korea.

Lol. Can you please copy and paste this onto every fanbase on IG? Yesterday was messy. And can I just repeat that SA is not an actual thing in SK.

Jihyo especially has received a ton of backlash during the weeks when they thought it was a good idea to force SA into a loveline. Korean viewers are already asking her to control her facial expressions and participate more as it is. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

To change the atmosphere of this forum since all the topic is so intense between spartace and for some reason i don't know why So min is part of this topic or some other toxicity that comes with it - Spartace shippers should not really entertain this argument.  Because we all know what to believe and we should not be affected right? So anyways my question to my fellow spartace shippers "what moment in running man that started for you guys to ship spartace"? 

I'm sure there's a lot of moment but just give me the initial moment the very first moment that made you guys think that they can be a good couple. 

Sorry to change the topic but I can't just tolerate the negativity that are trying to invade this forum

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@cho2 

i have quite a few actually, and since i don't remember which one is the first, then i would say the beast ep when tuna noona was one of the guest. 

at the end of the ep, kjk kneel down and give the beast nametag to sjh

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Oh we're back. For about an hour it felt like Spartace were trying to erase all the evidence stored in the pages of this thread, similarly to how they kept some distance when performing in Seoul for obvious reasons. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

@cho2 

i have quite a few actually, and since i don't remember which one is the first, then i would say the beast ep when tuna noona was one of the guest. 

at the end of the ep, kjk kneel down and give the beast nametag to sjh

That episode is damn funny. Love tuna nuna vibe :D

Based on video SJH crying ...

Now I know, when SJH crying, she didn't want to tap and hug from anyone, it make her more crying. Did you know, when introvert person crying for something, it means she really happy / sad. And indeed ! SJH also have a softheart, easly touched for something ❤️❤️❤️ She is have a beautiful heart...

• Sad 5

20 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Based on video SJH crying ...

Now I know, when SJH crying, she didn't want to tap and hug from anyone, it make her more crying. Did you know, when introvert person crying for something, it means she really happy / sad. And indeed ! SJH also have a softheart, easly touched for something ❤️❤️❤️ She is have a beautiful heart...

:tears: seeing her crying, makes me sad too 

• Sad 2

I believe this hasn't been shared here yet, has it? Just a couple of raindrops within the drought.

In other news, apparently JSM's IG account was hacked, as confirmed by her stylist. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1suR_5hSTW/

All this spread hate and her being an easy target for conservative sexists "paid out" as someone brainwashed themselves enough and acted on it. Honestly, it goes without saying, as a part of the RM fandom we have to encourage reporting all the toxic posts we stumble upon and stand for unity. First and foremost for JSM who is literally just doing her job as an entertainer in a popular show, but also for us because our shipdom and SJH's fans are already collectively blamed.

• Sad 1

Well, it seemed the atmosphere was quite "tense" here in the past days. I always loved reading everyone opinions regarding our SA. It's very understandable when our discussion always narrowing down to the possibilities of them become together or not in reality. It's the matter that every shipper always doubt, though. I really hope that they're together for real, but I can understand if some of us felt another way around, because sometimes I also had doubted it myself. There are thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're together, but there are also thousand of hints that leading us to think that they're not. It's just our own choice to still keep shipping them, or not. I think, I need to give my opinions about these, and I hope no one would misunderstand me for saying all of these things. If you aren't interested, then just skip it. I didn't address anyone or anybody specifically here, but I genuinely apologized, in advance, if any of you here feel offended.

Yes, it's always good to keep a rational mind while shipping, to talk from the fact, and to clear things up when things get wrong. But, sometimes, I couldn't help too when my irrational thought came. I guess it's just came naturally because I shipped them, e.g. when I see the photo of RM members (minus SA) wearing orange jacket in front of the restaurant, then the first thought came to me, ah... perhaps SA were spending time together? I know it's a delusional thought, but I don't think it's a 'crime' to pointed out that SA are not in the photo since we're a SA shippers. Of course, if later someone correct me with a proven evidence, then I would gladly admitted that I'm wrong. That's always how it goes. Well, some of us may hate a delusional thought, which I respected that, but I guess it's a part of shipping if it's not too much. Let's just keep shipping them here positively while we hope the best for them.

However, I tried to always respect SA themselves as professional entertainer. Their lives are theirs and it's not our capacity to interfere that. IMO, they can always interacting to other people, make another LL with other people, filming movies or shows with another actors, even in the end, it's their choice to be together with other people. I'm sure I would be fine (after hours of denials and depressed too, of course). And I think, it's rather harsh for us to blame on certain someone when our couple isn't interacting as much as we want. Let's say, KG or HJY previously, and now JSM. Why must bother with other person? Yes, once again, I also realized that this is the part of shipping, but for me, it's very unhealthy to think like this. So, please, don't spread hate towards other fandom. It's really a toxic behavior which made me sad as a SA shipper. We're here to support them, not to hate others.

For the SK fan meetings, well, as a SA fan, I'm really glad that SA received so many rice wreaths. It's like a slap towards RM production team for mistreated our couple in the past. I agree that JH really had a soft heart, from the moment when she cried and when she said that she's sorry to receive those rice wreaths. And I'm so sorry for JK's back problems too. I hope that he'll be fine soon.

On 8/27/2019 at 5:04 PM, cho2 said:

So anyways my question to my fellow spartace shippers "what moment in running man that started for you guys to ship spartace"? 

I'm sure there's a lot of moment but just give me the initial moment the very first moment that made you guys think that they can be a good couple. 

@cho2 I forgot when I start shipping these two exactly. I've realized their good team work, from the very first time when they became a partner as a strongest chasing pairs and in sherlock's episode, even I don't see them back then like I see them nowadays. Then, MC became really popular, but some eagle eyed fans caught SA moments, I think, hmm... JH and JK are really close. I keep following what SA fans had posted (at IG first, then this forum) but I think SA are just a good friends. However, I can't deny my gut feelings furthermore when SA keep displaying those affectionate smiles, their playful teases, and their hugs. One moment that stood out for me perhaps in episode 155, while Suzy became guest, JK back hugged JH after she found his personal item, then later in the final games, JH grabbed JK's hands and said maybe they are a destined partner (for game). :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2