Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, purplehope157 said:

The numerous photos and videos in IG regarding the FM in Korea as of this time, seemed like SA interactions were non-existent at all. Was this intentional to conceal something between SA or made to favor another member?  I sincerely do not trust how RM Production team plays its game after all its obvious attempts to favor and promote a newbie when there have been 2 newbies in RM since 2017. One was said to be personally chosen by the current PD while the other was referred by a member.

That's cause Korean fans don't acknowledge SA as a ship. They acknowledge that the two are an excellent team and have a great friendship, but it's not a thing in SK. If they forced it during the Korean fanmeeting, the backlash would have been bad for both Jihyo and JK.

JK is about to celebrate his 24th debut anniversary in a few days, I doubt he and his team want anything to get in the way of that.

3 hours ago, purplehope157 said:

My advance apologies if this post may bring a negative mood but I couldn't help but share what I noticed.

During the RM Red carpet  photo shoot...someone was always trying (and succeeded) to come in between SpartAce :( Photos and videos do not lie. Just search for Spartace hashtag in IG and there are lots of posts that support my theory. 

Not this again! Can we please establish once and for all that both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are allowed to stand beside other boys and girls?

Somin and Kim Jong Kook are good friends. It's just so childish to think that Somin is coming in between Jihyo and Jong Kook when we don't even know if they're really dating? It's already extremely toxic over at Instagram, can we please not bring the toxicity here too?

Only international fans think that there is something going on between Somin and JK. Korean fans think that they are siblings with great chemistry and want to see more of their interactions each week. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

I recently made a post regarding the fanmeet in Korea because honestly, I am very disappointed with the majority of posts I have seen in Instagram.  I do recognize that SpartAce are allowed to stand beside other members or wherever they want to be. I am not a narrow-minded person but I stand by with what I noticed. My reaction/post may come as childish to some but I do not mind. I posted because I was under the impression that this forum welcomes not only my hopes for SA and RM but my frustrations as well.

Thank you @Adora Dark for sharing your pov. Your post quite reminded me of some special moments regarding SA that I may have forgotten.

I guess I should start to refrain myself from sharing my thoughts in this forum now. This is so unlike me but I think it will be better so as not to drag down anyone’s mood.  I wanted to continue shipping happily but it’s difficult when I am utterly disappointed with how things are going in RM. The old episodes of RM made me smile and laugh, sadly, I couldn’t find the same enthusiasm to watch the recent episodes now.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, purplehope157 said:

I recently made a post regarding the fanmeet in Korea because honestly, I am very disappointed with the majority of posts I have seen in Instagram.  I do recognize that SpartAce are allowed to stand beside other members or wherever they want to be. I am not a narrow-minded person but I stand by with what I noticed. My reaction/post may come as childish to some but I do not mind. I posted because I was under the impression that this forum welcomes not only my hopes for SA and RM but my frustrations as well.

No one is saying you can't share your opinions. You are welcome to do so, but do expect us to call you out if we don't agree with your opinions or in my case, it was just toxic to think that way of a fellow cast member.

Also, I genuinely suggest you avoid Instagram. It has become extremely toxic lately and I doubt that it will stop anytime soon. Running Man is Running Man. We all have our frustrations with the show and it's editing, but it's really not fair to blame any of the cast members for it. 

If anything, the fault lies with the PDs and SBS.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, purplehope157 said:

I guess I should start to refrain myself from sharing my thoughts in this forum now. This is so unlike me but I think it will be better so as not to drag down anyone’s mood.

I think most people here welcome all opinions. I'm quite cynical myself so perhaps this helps in not being swayed by pessimism. As long as there's some basic - even if wrong/lacking - reasoning behind the opinions shared, and they are not irrational delusions, like the "JSM is trying to ship herself with KJK" nonsense I read and talked about earlier, because it's a total waste of time trying to refute them.

Honestly, when it comes to the part of your post regarding JSM's relation to Spartace, I can see your worries but I don't understand them. You're saying you are aware that Spartace are allowed to interact with other people, so what is the differential factor that makes JSM's case stand out among all others? You referred to photos and videos to back up what you (and I know others too) observed, but when I browse through them - and unless I missed out anything important - all I see are preplanned line-ups (standing & sitting) during a compulsory photo session/stage appearance, and a very specific choreography. Within these settings, I see so called "interactions" which are limited to; merely standing side by side in a group, sitting in same vertical row again in a group photo where everyone does the same and dancing in specific close placements during some parts of a choreography. If by further evidence we mean JSM briefly resting her hand on KJK's back, I have to point out 2 things: 1) SJH is briefly doing the same with Se Chan, and others do it too, since it helps them keep their balance , 2) how exactly are fans accepting Spartace can interact with others if a casual touch between two colleagues and friends is considered suspicious?

Now to imply that JSM intentionally tried and succeeded in separating Spartace for the short time the photoshooting lasted, entails a number of things: 1) that she is intentionally ignoring production's instructions on where to stand/sit , 2) that, if Spartace are lovers, she is attempting to create a rift between the couple, 3) that, if Spartace are just friends, she is trying to glue on KJK during an official photoshoot at a fanmeeting when she has all the time in the world to do that in private without exposing herself, 4) that all these are happening during their work time - yes a fun occasion indeed, but still it's work time for them, it's a time they have to be professional and comply with the directions they are given and their contracts. I hope you do realise now that, when stripped off anxiety and put into perspective, all these theories about JSM getting inbetween Spartace sound, politely put, unsubstantial.

Seriously, I encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts. If anything, it may help others to maintain a clear mind as well, because it's guaranteed there will be several ups and downs until Spartace formalise their relationship or go public with others.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Kjk&SJh said:

What happened to ji hyo she's crying 

the caption already says why she's crying

I'm sorry to say but the SA fandom's obsession with JSM (at least on instagram where I see it more) is making all of us in general seem like a bunch of haters to non-shippers. Both JSM and KJK have already established that they are just new friends starting to get close. No one seems to have a problem with SJH getting close and touchy with YSC recently but a lot have been hating on JSM for the same thing with KJK. 

For me, people are welcome to talk about their doubts and rants in this forum, but of course other people are free to reply as well. Perhaps sometimes when we feel doubtful about our ships, we tend to take it out on other people whom we feel are "separating" them, but that's not fair to the other person. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Goosebumps when the first video for opening is spartace, spartace eps (21).

2010 : Spartace moments

2011 : like dejavu for spartace watching YJS and female guest doing bugy jump

2012 : this eps when KJK proud announce to SJH he is succeed to eliminated the male guest. Ji Hyo aa I did it ! We did it !

2013 : When SJH doing bugy jump in Macau.

2014 : swimming pool eps.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

After fan meeting finished, they have a lil party in 401 restaurant as usual ...

And SJH's style really like KJK's syle, first i look i though that kjk . lol . my bad .

Based on Code knust insta story, only SA didn;t look it & as always have a delulu for it :wub:

Edited by Regita M. P
Based on Code knust insta story, only SA didn;t look it & as always have a delulu for it ​​​​​​​
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

After fan meeting finished, they have a lil party in 401 restaurant as usual ...

And SJH's style really like KJK's syle, first i look i though that kjk . lol . my bad .

Based on Code knust insta story, only SA didn;t look it & as always have a delulu for it :wub:

KJK was suffering from back pains hence him not participating in their mini celebrations...

]Translation]:

Fan: "How is your back? Is it still painful?"

JK: "I'm fine. I'm fine"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, airplanegirl said:

KJK was suffering from back pains hence him not participating in their mini celebrations...No?

I don't know he was attend or not ... No videos and photos about SA, only SA didn't look it up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I don't know he was attend or not ... No videos and photos about SA, only SA didn't look it up.

He was there. I already attached a video. And like I said, he was having back pains.

Can we not use his back pains to fuel our delusions please? And since it has happened before, fans were pretty worried that he might pass out pain. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, airplanegirl said:

He was there. I already attached a video. And like I said, he was having back pains.

Can we not use his back pains to fuel our delusions please? And since it has happened before, fans were pretty worried that he might pass out pain. 

Since when I said this is delulu ??

I never said delulu just because sa didn't look it up.

I just write what I'm looking.

LOL .

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Since when I said this is delulu ??

I never said delulu just because sa didn't look it up.

I just write what I'm looking.

LOL .

I'm sorry but his back issues are a sensitive topic with his fans.

But like I said, there are videos that he was there, just that he had back pains that didn't allow him to participate in their festivities. 

• Love 1

I know everyone what you're talking about last day.

1. KJK have a back pain. One of SA official IG send a messsage to Tiny Oppa and he replied it & said yes he is bak to same problems. I have a screen shoot about it. KJK try do the best when photo session for sitting and standing and thank you for YSC & LKS for help him.

2. SJH really polite when photo session, she cover her neck with her hands.

3. SJH crying when she is ... (I don't know) maybe when saw the video.

4. Talking about KJK & JSM always side by side & even dancing together, I don't want to comment about this. Not important for me, I just want to focus about SA.

5. Talking about SBS upload picture & deleted it because have no photos aboout SJH, I also didn't want to comment about this. Tbh, sometimes SJH's fans over reaction and always complain but for this time I must agree with that complain.

6. The fact is KJK & SJH have a lots of rice wreath than others.

JSJ & YSC didn't have so far as I know. So, that's why SBS didn't upload it.

7.  Talking about HJY became guest also didn't want comment about this. Not important for me, I just wanna focus to SA.

8. Goosebumps when RM Members can dance bbom & glow (I don'w know about the tittle. Sorry).

9. SA didn't side by side from the beginning until end --> Not important. A lot of guest, tight schedule, a lot of reporter & others, ofc they will be professional.

9. After finished, they have a party in 401 Restaurant.

What else ?

- I love when photo session, YJS taking over for a while when LKS team not ready yet.

- Can't wait for this eps airing 8 & 15 September 2019.

I'm still curious about SJH LA Eps.

I'm still curious what happened after they finished Fan Meeting in SK & I'm guessing they still exist in their country.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

I'm sorry but his back issues are a sensitive topic with his fans.

But like I said, there are videos that he was there, just that he had back pains that didn't allow him to participate in their festivities. 

I also sensitive about his pain even I ask some KJK's fans and make sure nothing serious & we talking a deep conversation about this. Thank you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I'm still curious about SJH LA Eps.

I'm still curious what happened after they finished Fan Meeting in SK & I'm guessing they still exist in their country.

Filming in LA is not easy though. I think it might have been Cho PD? Back then, they did want to film in LA but due to the traffic and fact that it's a logistical nightmare to even plan a filming schedule there.

Even most Hollywood movies avoid filming in LA and even if they do, they go to the suburbs or go further down to Palm Springs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, airplanegirl said:

Filming in LA is not easy though. I think it might have been Cho PD? Back then, they did want to film in LA but due to the traffic and fact that it's a logistical nightmare to even plan a filming schedule there.

Even most Hollywood movies avoid filming in LA and even if they do, they go to the suburbs or go further down to Palm Springs.

thats why im still curious .

you know when curious word appear ? it means i also said yes and no for this is feel .

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

I know Jihyo is Jihyo, and there is the tendency to apologize for any inconvenience, but I feel so sad seeing her apologize for receiving the rice wreaths...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2