Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I'm back !!! I'll tell you about Fan Meeting last night !!!

1. Since the stage is 360 degree, so I don't want to high hope for SA moments BUT when I came inside the hall, the stage is really close with us esp me AND since I'm sitting in the first row, so I can stand up and walking to the front closer to them as soon as possible. LOL . & since I buought the highest price, so the section / zone of me is main stage, they facing at my section / zone more a lot than others.

2. Before start, for my ticket type have a photo group (25 people with 8 members). I'm the first line for photo group. I'm so shocked looking at them, they're look like statue, really beautiful and handsome. I'm so freezing at that time. Since I'm mong a.k.a blank to look at them, I just sit in front of HH, actually I can seat in front of KJK / SJH. My bad . LOL. Hmmm sadly, SA didn't standing side by side, I will be screaming . I'm guessing this is the first time photo group can bring banner, so I show off the my spartace banner . LOL. After that, I'm quickly request singing to SA & I'm succeed !!

3. In the stage, SA always side by side. Always have in their own world. Looking, touching, side hug, talking, smiling toward each other.

4. One moment SJH must choose KJK / YJS & all of fans shout loudly KJK, SJH shy & smile, & she shout loudly KJK. The way shout loudly like that reminded us when in SBS SJH asked by LKS who is member want you pick up as ... (forget), she shout loudly KJK at that time & reminded us to Press Con What a Man Want Movie, Shin Na Khyun or KJK, she shout loudly KJK.

Back to topic, after SJH shout loudly KJK in the fan meeting, as always, KJK's hand already want to side hug SJH & YES!! SA side hug & it's too sweet, SA laughing also, while KJK's hand still side hug SJH, KJK's finger tap tap SJH like saying : good job.

5. When games, SA in 1 team plus with fans . SA whispers, laughing, talking toward each others.

6. I just forget to showing off my spartace banner because I'm melted with the endless song from one member to another member but in the end when closing song, when SJH came in front of me, I quickly showing of my spartace banner & SJH noticed it with smile and looking at me directly but and then just walking, first I though, SJH just doing like that to my spartace banner & I'm sad BUT and then I know, SJH is mong LOL SJH want to jump down to take a picturw with spartace banner but she confused how to jump down . LOL. After that, SJH came to me and pick one of us mobile phone & and YES SJH take a picture with my spartace banner (ok I'm not ready yet but at least some part pf my spartace banner clear to look).

7. After fan meeting finished, I and some SA shippers going to the airport but we're late so we just met Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) & I'm giving my gift to KJK & SJH to Hongda & said this is for KJK, this is for SJH & she is smile and said yes. We're take a picture together for many times.

I give them my mug which is have a write SPARTACE KJK & CSY, the collect best pictures 2019 about SA, my spartace banner.

WOW! thanks for updating us! Our spartace heart is beyond happy! :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Oh I forget to tell you all about this.

when the cake came to in front of them & said & singing happy birthday to August birthday esp SJH (2 days ago), SJH almost crying .

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, nrayra2015 said:

Finally you update. Thanks sharing with us. :wub:

Can i ask question, What do you think abt them after you see SA in real life? 

THEY ARE REAL !! Seriously !! I'm not lying.

They always in their own world so closeeeeee so comfortable.

All of members knowing abouy SPARTACE word & SPARTACE SHIPPERS !!

Lks grab spartace fan from my friend (spartaceheart7), and give it to SJH. YJS smile to me when my sparatce paper bag with gifts inside grab to YJS. Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) smile and and really warm and open with sa shippers.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

All this news of SA interactions in the fan meet is making me so happy lol. Dating or not, I love knowing that they're close. Thanks, @Regita M. P

On an unrelated note, I'm so jealous of people who get to go to rm fanmeets! I don't think they have enough fans here in the Philippines for them to ever come here, and if they do, they will probably do it only in the capital city. I'm so glad some of us here have had the experience though, because the stories are great lol. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Oh my God @Regita M. P i wanna cry with all your story, thank you so much to you, spartaceheart7 and to the rest of all the spartace shippers you are with yesterday. Thank you thank you, we really appreciate all your time and effort for this fan meeting.:thumbsup: :kiss_wink::love::heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi spartace shippers! How are you guys doing? It has been so long the last time I wrote here. I was really busy with school and now I finally have time to join in again! I still watch RM and I am still looking forward and observing Spartace interactions :) I just wanna check in with you guys! I'm enjoying reading so far! Still rooting for spartace all the way!

• Like 4

this video taken by me & already re-post from some official sa shippers.

and this is when KJK hold my glasses in the airport . LOL. I owe him so much .

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

Omg. Thanks regita for the update it was nice to know that our spartace are so close . Ehehehe

I really really like this video of spartace.rm in instagram. I feel their sweetness . I love how they are pointing ecah other while they are singing you are the only one hehehe

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Even I'm not watching yet but this scene when KJK said pig , indeed !! love eat love sleep really refer to SJH & when SJH said little punk, KJK laugh didn't believed his gf said that . LOL both of them really love teasing toward each others

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Even I'm not watching yet but this scene when KJK said pig , indeed !! love eat love sleep really refer to SJH & when SJH said little punk, KJK laugh didn't believed his gf said that . LOL both of them really love teasing toward each others

I loved jk hyung's reaction when jihyo noona said "you little punk" as a nickname for her bf. Lol. He was smiling and seemed to be caught off guard too -_- not to mention the shy look on his face 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I loved jk hyung's reaction when jihyo noona said "you little punk" as a nickname for her bf. Lol. He was smiling and seemed to be caught off guard too -_- not to mention the shy look on his face 

Yess... agree with you, I really loved his expression here. :wub: I love when sometimes both of them couldn't hide their smiles when it comes to responding each other answers / gestures, lol.

Btw, found something interesting in Tiny's latest post. In the bottom right corner, I guess there's a phone that also captured them. Any idea whose phone is that?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hongda (SJH hairstylist) with my spartace banner and with spartace shippers (including me in this photo also) in the airport.

LOL my spartace banner not ready yet at that time and my face ofc can't looking up I'm so busy to holding my banner

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Mimikoo said:

I wonder why jihyo delete her previous post about haha?

I think it may have been because his company hadn't revealed his new merch yet (the shirt she was wearing). After she deleted the post a few hours later his company made a post revealing the merch for sale.

• Insightful 1

RM Eps 464

1. Madame curie word recently is famous. LOL. First SJH wrong name about it continues by KJK in the next eps & now they talking about it again. LOL.

2. 00:34:20 : SA mirroring each other.

3. 00:35:35 : SA standing side by side.

4. When SJH answer dog, KJK seems looking at her.

5. When KJK answer pig, SWJH looking at him and yes indeed ! SJH is 'pig' LOL . Love to eat love to sleep.

When SJH answer little punk, KJK's reaction seems didn;t believed with what his gf saying . LOL. reminded me to RM eps 442, when SA became one team and reminded me to MUD but forget wha eps but that's talking between HH & KJK in KJK's house.

6. 00:38:20 SA mirroring each other.

7. KJK : she's been following me aroung all day. (refer to JSM). The way KJK said that IMO it's uncomfortable & want to explain it so no one will misunderstanding about it plus the way KJK saying like that it's totaly different when KJK suspect SJH as a spy, KJK always attract & active turn to SJH.

8. This is so cute. For no reason, KJK suddenly busy how to teasing SJH by throw the ball to SJH while SJH it's like tired and looking to the front (staff) and KJK start to teasing her by his action like want request attention with her.

9. 00:50:14 : I love when PD showing us about SA.

10. When KJK & LKS discussed suddenly SJH with mong face came and KJK with laugh teasing her again wihtout her knowing : She is nothing today.

After that SJH give a hints to KJK & LKS & all of three esp SA talking about this even KJK said : thanks to SJH who shared that hints.

11. When KJK ask JSM and KJK more trust what SJH saying reminded me DragonBrother when KJK saying 1 of them drunk but he denying, KJK still believed what SJH said.

12. This is so cute when KJK now the truth SJH is really forgetful, KJK smile and laugh remember what SJH said before. LOL.

KJK : Why did Ji Hyo tell me that there's ans "S" in the first name.

• Like 2
  • Love 6