Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Woah, stay safe @Regita M. P, we are counting on you to share what you'd experience today and hope you will get your glasses back soon! :D

I like it when JK always near JH every time the situation became 'chaos' like what we saw at the airport yesterday. :wub: Please cmiiw, but this formation (JK beside or behind JH) at the airport was like a fixed formation for them since years ago, while the rest members walked in different orders. Indeed that one man only had to protect his girl no matter what. That's one thing that has never changed between them.

About SA, HH, and (Tiny?) in one car. When it comes to off cam, our SA always be with each other automatically, lol.

• Like 4

I read in the comments its says : jihyo who is 39 with a popping romance rumour with kjk, when are they getting married? 

Hahahhaa i dont know if its right. Any korean here. Please translate to us if its incorrect hahaha

Tiny oppa is not with RM FM. I saw his post yesterday night and just now that he is in Korea.

There's a lot to wait for tonight until tomorrow about our Spartace couple cant wait for it. Im sure our couple will be in trend again. :glasses:

• Like 1

Another news for spartace hahaha im.not sure if its real but they said its trending in naver. They shopping together hahaha they are very very close hahaha

Credit to owner

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nrayra2015 said:

Anyone? 

Just tabloid reporters rehashing old news to write articles. I can assure you that the SJH kfans aren't happy about these articles circulating online. The Jihyo fans are pretty pissed off right now.

Edited by AirplaneGirl2
  • Like 1

I love how jihyo shout kim joongkook name hahahaha look how kwang soo smile hahaha

Credit to owner

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

The Jihyo fans are pretty pissed off right now.

I wonder why they’re so pissed. Is it the connection to KJK, or because SJH fans think these articles are somehow insulting to her? I haven’t read the articles myself, but unless they’re anti-SJH, what’s the harm in a bit of speculating, especially since she’s never really denied the rumors herself? I get that both she and KJK paid lip service to the “we’re just colleagues, friends, etc...” spiel, but they’re now in an acknowledged LL, plus SJH herself actively participated in the LL. I understand feeling the need to defend my bias, but is there really a need to do so in this case? IMO there’s nothing wrong with going along with the flow especially when my bias is doing the same. And, before anyone judges me as being anti-SJH, I’m a big SJH fan. The difference may be that I’m also a big KJK fan. Regardless, with all due respect, everyone should just chill and enjoy whatever our biases choose to show us. No one’s forcing anyone to do anything, especially two very strong-willed people like SJH and KJK. 

A pre-emptive apology to anyone who feels like I’m shading them. I’m doing no such thing. I’m honestly puzzled by the bad feelings. Peace, all. Very sincerely. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I wonder why they’re so pissed. Is it the connection to KJK, or because SJH fans think these articles are somehow insulting to her? I haven’t read the articles myself, but unless they’re anti-SJH, what’s the harm in a bit of speculating, especially since she’s never really denied the rumors herself? I get that both she and KJK paid lip service to the “we’re just colleagues, friends, etc...” spiel, but they’re now in an acknowledged LL, plus SJH herself actively participated in the LL. I understand feeling the need to defend my bias, but is there really a need to do so in this case? IMO there’s nothing wrong with going along with the flow especially when my bias is doing the same. And, before anyone judges me as being anti-SJH, I’m a big SJH fan. The difference may be that I’m also a big KJK fan. Regardless, with all due respect, everyone should just chill and enjoy whatever our biases choose to show us. No one’s forcing anyone to do anything, especially two very strong-willed people like SJH and KJK. 

A pre-emptive apology to anyone who feels like I’m shading them. I’m doing no such thing. I’m honestly puzzled by the bad feelings. Peace, all. Very sincerely. 

You must understand that they went through worse rumours from both tabloids and fans during the mc-era. It is why they are sensitive about this and they do find it quite disrespectful that she is still getting such articles.

Tbh even KJK's Kr fans could care less about this loveline. The only ones who care about it are the SA fans and the intl viewers.

And fans spec aside, Korean tabloid rumours are bad for Korean artists. Witch hunts are usually started from tabloid rumours too.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

Credit to jyojm IG

I don't know why I love this picture so much :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Yeah, SJH has gotten a lot of backlash during the MC era (especially when the news of her dating her CEO came out), so I can understand them being cautious. If you don't believe spartace is real, then the love line just seems like something hastily thrown together to encourage spartace fans. Don't forget that many people don't believe they're dating. And with SJH's bad experience with MC, I can understand them being wary.

Let's just all remember to be respectful. If KJK and SJH are dating different people, then that's their choice, and we should respect that. We have no say in who they choose to be with.

Shipping should be fun!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

The only ones who care about it are the SA fans and the intl viewers.

Thank you for explaining, and I understand about the negative effects of tabloid articles and rumors especially in SK where even a hint of something remotely negative forces artists and agencies to preemptively apologize and engage in self-reflection. Still, the difference for me, and a big reason why I still ship SA, is the fact that they seem to be perfectly okay with people associating them. Plus, while I-fans and SA shippers are more pro-SA as a possible couple, the fact remains that the RM staff pushed the LL themselves. They can’t be doing that just for us non-SK folks and to push attendance at overseas fan meets. Still, this is just me wondering out loud. Also, just for the record, I do understand and appreciate cultural differences. What seems perfectly acceptable to me may not be to others, and that’s cool. Thanks again for explaining. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Thank you for explaining, and I understand about the negative effects of tabloid articles and rumors especially in SK where even a hint of something remotely negative forces artists and agencies to preemptively apologize and engage in self-reflection. Still, the difference for me, and a big reason why I still ship SA, is the fact that they seem to be perfectly okay with people associating them. Plus, while I-fans and SA shippers are more pro-SA as a possible couple, the fact remains that the RM staff pushed the LL themselves. They can’t be doing that just for us non-SK folks and to push attendance at overseas fan meets. Still, this is just me wondering out loud. Also, just for the record, I do understand and appreciate cultural differences. What seems perfectly acceptable to me may not be to others, and that’s cool. Thanks again for explaining. :D 

Oh yes they can lol. You'd be surprised by how profitable the lovelines are, and how it's often used as a marketing tool for fanmeetings.

RM staff pushing a loveline means nothing to me when in the past, they pushed mc too. With SA, they pushed it as a loveline and it was met with a lot of backlash in SK which is why it wasn't really ever mentioned again after a few episodes.

I'd rather SA be a good team naturally without any pushing from the staff. They tried it once and it was clear that KJK wasn't comfortable with it.

Edit: O.o It seems my earlier post might have angered someone? @MimikooDid I accidentally offend you somehow? If I did, I do apologise. I wasn't trying to be offensive.

@linzer03 Well yes, Koreans don't buy the loveline due to the fact that KJK has already told his fans that he's dating, or at least trying to date. Even the non-fans don't really buy into his statements that he's single.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I've always known there's usually a big difference between i-fans' and k-fans' reactions to almost every idol/actor/show in SK, so I figured the rm pds might have done the whole SA loveline as a test or just throwing a bone to i-fans and it didn't work as well so they stopped it. I can see they're trying to start something again with JSM ans YSC which might also not work. 

Anyway, their decision to abruptly end the loveline turned out for the best as SA are clearly more comfortable interacting with each other without the comments from others. I also understand why SJH fans would be pissed off by having news about her and yet another rm costar circulating in tabloids. Personally, I thought MC was fun until it started spilling over to their lives outside rm and affecting their careers and personal lives. I think individual KJK and SJH fans just want to protect them from that. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 5

About the reactions towards the article in the tabloid, I don't take it as a serious matter though. People may hate it or love it, maybe k-fans had their own theories regarding to that articles, and yep, how they reacted upon it mostly because of their cultures, how the show business run in their country, etc, etc, though I don't really understand why they had to be that 'angry' about the article.

Like I've said before, the least thing we want to do in this ship is to hurt SA themselves. If someday JK / JH declared to us clearly that SA fan base made them suffer a lot, I would stop this. There's no point for me to enjoy shipping them if one or both of them, whom I love so much, suffered because of it. Somehow, SA have not declared it clearly to us (I'm sorry to mention about this, but I took JK-HJY LL for example). It's so easy to make a clear cut like that, right? But we didn't get it in case of SA. Hence, I always remembered what JH said while guested on Knowing Brothers. She asked why people always linked her with JK, then Seo Jang Hoon calmed her that there's no reason for her to be overly sensitive, even Kim Hee Chul added, she shouldn't be worried because no one there really think that SA are dating, then JH rebutted it with "What if we are dating?" which made everyone in an awe and blamed her that she is the one who cause them to tease SA furthermore. Even JH herself said "It was fun". So, what else that I can do? I'd chose to keep shipping them hoping that someday I would hear some good news about them. :blush:

Anyway, I kinda sensed some "gf / wifey" feelings when JH launched a slap at JK's arm and pointed at him right after he made a joke, as you can see that in the 9th slide of this post. Credit to twentythreeproject's IG below:

Another lovely moments

credit as shown

I'm waiting for the report from @Regita M. P (especially 'bout our SA) ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I'm back !!! I'll tell you about Fan Meeting last night !!!

1. Since the stage is 360 degree, so I don't want to high hope for SA moments BUT when I came inside the hall, the stage is really close with us esp me AND since I'm sitting in the first row, so I can stand up and walking to the front closer to them as soon as possible. LOL . & since I buought the highest price, so the section / zone of me is main stage, they facing at my section / zone more a lot than others.

2. Before start, for my ticket type have a photo group (25 people with 8 members). I'm the first line for photo group. I'm so shocked looking at them, they're look like statue, really beautiful and handsome. I'm so freezing at that time. Since I'm mong a.k.a blank to look at them, I just sit in front of HH, actually I can seat in front of KJK / SJH. My bad . LOL. Hmmm sadly, SA didn't standing side by side, I will be screaming . I'm guessing this is the first time photo group can bring banner, so I show off the my spartace banner . LOL. After that, I'm quickly request singing to SA & I'm succeed !!

3. In the stage, SA always side by side. Always have in their own world. Looking, touching, side hug, talking, smiling toward each other.

4. One moment SJH must choose KJK / YJS & all of fans shout loudly KJK, SJH shy & smile, & she shout loudly KJK. The way shout loudly like that reminded us when in SBS SJH asked by LKS who is member want you pick up as ... (forget), she shout loudly KJK at that time & reminded us to Press Con What a Man Want Movie, Shin Na Khyun or KJK, she shout loudly KJK.

Back to topic, after SJH shout loudly KJK in the fan meeting, as always, KJK's hand already want to side hug SJH & YES!! SA side hug & it's too sweet, SA laughing also, while KJK's hand still side hug SJH, KJK's finger tap tap SJH like saying : good job.

5. When games, SA in 1 team plus with fans . SA whispers, laughing, talking toward each others.

6. I just forget to showing off my spartace banner because I'm melted with the endless song from one member to another member but in the end when closing song, when SJH came in front of me, I quickly showing of my spartace banner & SJH noticed it with smile and looking at me directly but and then just walking, first I though, SJH just doing like that to my spartace banner & I'm sad BUT and then I know, SJH is mong LOL SJH want to jump down to take a picturw with spartace banner but she confused how to jump down . LOL. After that, SJH came to me and pick one of us mobile phone & and YES SJH take a picture with my spartace banner (ok I'm not ready yet but at least some part pf my spartace banner clear to look).

7. After fan meeting finished, I and some SA shippers going to the airport but we're late so we just met Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) & I'm giving my gift to KJK & SJH to Hongda & said this is for KJK, this is for SJH & she is smile and said yes. We're take a picture together for many times.

I give them my mug which is have a write SPARTACE KJK & CSY, the collect best pictures 2019 about SA, my spartace banner.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I'm back !!! I'll tell you about Fan Meeting last night !!!

1. Since the stage is 360 degree, so I don't want to high hope for SA moments BUT when I came inside the hall, the stage is really close with us esp me AND since I'm sitting in the first row, so I can stand up and walking to the front closer to them as soon as possible. LOL . & since I buought the highest price, so the section / zone of me is main stage, they facing at my section / zone more a lot than others.

2. Before start, for my ticket type have a photo group (25 people with 8 members). I'm the first line for photo group. I'm so shocked looking at them, they're look like statue, really beautiful and handsome. I'm so freezing at that time. Since I'm mong a.k.a blank to look at them, I just sit in front of HH, actually I can seat in front of KJK / SJH. My bad . LOL. Hmmm sadly, SA didn't standing side by side, I will be screaming . I'm guessing this is the first time photo group can bring banner, so I show off the my spartace banner . LOL. After that, I'm quickly request singing to SA & I'm succeed !!

3. In the stage, SA always side by side. Always have in their own world. Looking, touching, side hug, talking, smiling toward each other.

4. One moment SJH must choose KJK / YJS & all of fans shout loudly KJK, SJH shy & smile, & she shout loudly KJK. The way shout loudly like that reminded us when in SBS SJH asked by LKS who is member want you pick up as ... (forget), she shout loudly KJK at that time & reminded us to Press Con What a Man Want Movie, Shin Na Khyun or KJK, she shout loudly KJK.

Back to topic, after SJH shout loudly KJK in the fan meeting, as always, KJK's hand already want to side hug SJH & YES!! SA side hug & it's too sweet, SA laughing also, while KJK's hand still side hug SJH, KJK's finger tap tap SJH like saying : good job.

5. When games, SA in 1 team plus with fans . SA whispers, laughing, talking toward each others.

6. I just forget to showing off my spartace banner because I'm melted with the endless song from one member to another member but in the end when closing song, when SJH came in front of me, I quickly showing of my spartace banner & SJH noticed it with smile and looking at me directly but and then just walking, first I though, SJH just doing like that to my spartace banner & I'm sad BUT and then I know, SJH is mong LOL SJH want to jump down to take a picturw with spartace banner but she confused how to jump down . LOL. After that, SJH came to me and pick one of us mobile phone & and YES SJH take a picture with my spartace banner (ok I'm not ready yet but at least some part pf my spartace banner clear to look).

7. After fan meeting finished, I and some SA shippers going to the airport but we're late so we just met Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) & I'm giving my gift to KJK & SJH to Hongda & said this is for KJK, this is for SJH & she is smile and said yes. We're take a picture together for many times.

I give them my mug which is have a write SPARTACE KJK & CSY, the collect best pictures 2019 about SA, my spartace banner.

Finally you update. Thanks sharing with us. :wub:

Can i ask question, What do you think abt them after you see SA in real life? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2