Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It reminds me a bit of the episode, in the early days of RM, where they had the hiphop couple (I forget their names). But they were a married couple in real life. And the production staff then asked the man to be a spy that day along with HH and SJH. There was some tension between the married couple, and you could tell the guy was uncomfortable deceiving his wife like that. I think for.KJK and SJH it's somewhat similar. They're probably a little more accepting of it as they've been on RM for going on 10 years, but it may still be uncomfortable. KJK also said he's uncomfortable and look at the staff when SJH joined the team with him and JSJ in one ep where he was the spy (ep where they held hands a lot while guessing songs). This ep was probably worse because SJH didn't have a fair chance and KJK was going to have to deceive her in a different way than just being the spy.

(Sorry for the bad typing. I'm on my phone. I'll look up the ep numbers later.)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

JSJ posted on IG a short vid of SJH singing. It's quite cute and funny. Fans are wondering who's the man heard talking and laughing in the background (some of them are suspecting KJK). Regardless, KJK liked the post - and how couldn't he? It's adorable.

And the original post:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

It reminds me a bit of the episode, in the early days of RM, where they had the hiphop couple (I forget their names). But they were a married couple in real life. And the production staff then asked the man to be a spy that day along with HH and SJH. There was some tension between the married couple, and you could tell the guy was uncomfortable deceiving his wife like that. I think for.KJK and SJH it's somewhat similar. They're probably a little more accepting of it as they've been on RM for going on 10 years, but it may still be uncomfortable. KJK also said he's uncomfortable and look at the staff when SJH joined the team with him and JSJ in one ep where he was the spy (ep where they held hands a lot while guessing songs). This ep was probably worse because SJH didn't have a fair chance and KJK was going to have to deceive her in a different way than just being the spy.

(Sorry for the bad typing. I'm on my phone. I'll look up the ep numbers later.)

One of the all time great endings of RM. Absolutely loved the moment when they opted to tear each other’s tag at the same time. :) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/366322wpp/tiger-jk-and-yoon-mi-raes-kiss-is-best-ending-in-running-man-history

• Like 2

@Adora Dark Nah, neither person sounds like KJK in the video. The very first chuckle sort of does but I think it's all JSJ laughing except the second guy who obviously isn't KJK. While I wouldn't be surprised if JSJ uploaded a video if SJH with KJK laughing (he did post the edited spartace kiss once), I think he'd take it down quickly once he realized, however.

Also, SJH is adorable.

• Like 4

That's what some fans were speculating, I agree that the 2nd voice doesn't sound like KJK's.

RM members at the airport heading to Indonesia for the fanmeeting. SJH's outfit seems KJK-inspired again. There are many photographs and some videos online, so far I've seen the rest members walking together but SJH and KJK are pictured separately.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, howtosarang said:

Does anyone know what JH is recording for?

you refer for jsj video ?

• Like 1

The members have just arrived, spotted JK walked behind JH closely in the first video. JK = personal bodyguard of JH :)

Credit as shown

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, elzy said:

The members have just arrived, spotted JK walked behind JH closely in the first video. JK = personal bodyguard of JH :)

Credit as shown

JK making sure Jihyo is on his sights if she's not on his side :wub:

Am i only heard jihyo unnie, jihyo nuna, oppa!!!???:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I went to airport last night.

And I succeed to give my gift from me to KJK SJH and Tiny directly to YJS's hand.

I shout loudly to YJS said : KJK SJH while my hands give that gifts to YJS and YJS hearing it & said araso.

The gifts : glass (kjk & csy), letter, & 20 pictures SA moment in 2019.

The first situation actually it's safe and good lines BUT they lied by their security, RM members come out from another way, so we are all run to RM members, the situation changes became weird.

My glasses is drop out from my face & I lost it BUT in the end I know, KJK hold my glasses & KJK search who is the owner of the glasses (at that time, SJH seems afraid about the weird situation & SJH keep looking back at KJK). KJK give my glasses to KGJ, & thanks to KJKChina IG because I met KJKChina IG & KJKChina contact KGJ & KGJ said okay, I will give it back my glasses as soon as possible.

KJK always behind SJH & Keep looking SJH.

SJH also sometimes looking back at KJK.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I went to airport last night.

I knew you were going to the fanmeet, but I didn’t know you were meeting them at the airport. The whole thing sounds hectic and frankly a bit dangerous. I’m sorry you lost your glasses, but I’m glad you’ll get them back soon. Thanks so much for going through that for all of us. As for KJK holding your glasses, SJH relying on him, and both basically watching out for each other, wow. 

How are the members in real life, especially SA? How does it feel to be so close to them? Oh, and which 2019 SA pics did you include? Sorry about all the questions, but we’ve never had any of our active thread members at the fanmeets, so I’m trying to live through you, LOL. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@mn0096

They are so humble.

KJK's arms always touches by all of fans and KJK didn't annoying about it, just let us to touch his arms.

SJH is really worried about the weird situation, always looking back to KJK but KJK can't beside her because it's to freak condition.

YJS also really kind, even carry on my SA gifts and YJS noticed that is SA paper bag and he is smile about it.

And for another I can't looking at them .

Huft sorry to failed recorded SA moments in the airport...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

They are so humble.

Awww .... thanks. I love that YJS smiled when he saw your SA bag. I can just imagine the teasing when he gives them your gift, LOL. 

14 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Huft sorry to failed recorded SA moments in the airport...

No reason to be sorry. I really appreciate you reporting back like this. Totally didn’t expect it, so I’m beyond grateful. As for your lack of vids, that’s cool too. I prefer the first person account anyways, especially if it comes from one of our own.

Hopefully you can capture some stuff at the fanmeet, but if not due to security or whatever, at least you’ll be there. The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself. Anything else you can share will be extra. Stay safe. Thanks, again!!!! :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hace 1 hora, Regita M. P dijo:

Fui al aeropuerto anoche.

Y logro dar mi regalo a KJK SJH y Tiny directamente a la mano de YJS.

Le grité en voz alta a YJS y dije: KJK SJH mientras mis manos le dan esos regalos a YJS y YJS escuchándolo y dijo araso.

Los regalos: vidrio (kjk & csy), carta y 20 fotos SA momento en 2019.

La primera situación en realidad es segura y buenas líneas PERO mintió por su seguridad, los miembros de RM salen de otra manera, por lo que todos corremos hacia miembros de RM, los cambios de situación se volvieron extraños.

Mis anteojos se me cayeron de la cara y lo perdí PERO al final lo sé, KJK sostén mis anteojos y KJK busca quién es el dueño de los anteojos (en ese momento, SJH parece asustado por la situación extraña y SJH sigue mirando hacia atrás en KJK). KJK le dio mis lentes a KGJ, y gracias a KJKChina IG porque conocí a KJKChina IG y KJKChina contact KGJ & KGJ dijo que estaba bien, le devolvió mis lentes lo antes posible.

KJK siempre detrás de SJH y sigue buscando SJH.

SJH también a veces mira hacia atrás a KJK.

¡Oh Dios mío! los viste de cerca, ¡qué emocion! gracias por contarnos tu experiencia, la disfruto como si estuve allí, gracias !!!: kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing with us! It sounds dangerous and I'm glad you're okay and got your glasses back. 

Interesting that YJS smiled at the SA bag and it's nice to know KJK and SJH are looking out for each other!

• Like 7

@Regita M. P Thanks for sharing your story! The videos from the airport look si hectic and crazy, I'm glad nobody got hurt. It's so sweet though that SJH looks to KJK for reassurance while walking through the crowd. 

• Like 3

I didnt expect that you're at the airport. Thank you so much for your update @Regita M. P as always im looking forward for your sharing about our couple. You take care of yourself ok. Two thumbs up for you!:thumbsup::thumbsup::love::heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 3

hi Regita, can you please update us about our spartace. we just curious about their dance number hahahaha..

i hope they will have a part that they are both together in stage the two of them only :)

• Like 1