[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@mn0096

They are so humble.

KJK's arms always touches by all of fans and KJK didn't annoying about it, just let us to touch his arms.

SJH is really worried about the weird situation, always looking back to KJK but KJK can't beside her because it's to freak condition.

YJS also really kind, even carry on my SA gifts and YJS noticed that is SA paper bag and he is smile about it.

And for another I can't looking at them .

Huft sorry to failed recorded SA moments in the airport...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

They are so humble.

Awww .... thanks. I love that YJS smiled when he saw your SA bag. I can just imagine the teasing when he gives them your gift, LOL. 

14 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Huft sorry to failed recorded SA moments in the airport...

No reason to be sorry. I really appreciate you reporting back like this. Totally didn’t expect it, so I’m beyond grateful. As for your lack of vids, that’s cool too. I prefer the first person account anyways, especially if it comes from one of our own.

Hopefully you can capture some stuff at the fanmeet, but if not due to security or whatever, at least you’ll be there. The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself. Anything else you can share will be extra. Stay safe. Thanks, again!!!! :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hace 1 hora, Regita M. P dijo:

Fui al aeropuerto anoche.

Y logro dar mi regalo a KJK SJH y Tiny directamente a la mano de YJS.

Le grité en voz alta a YJS y dije: KJK SJH mientras mis manos le dan esos regalos a YJS y YJS escuchándolo y dijo araso.

Los regalos: vidrio (kjk & csy), carta y 20 fotos SA momento en 2019.

La primera situación en realidad es segura y buenas líneas PERO mintió por su seguridad, los miembros de RM salen de otra manera, por lo que todos corremos hacia miembros de RM, los cambios de situación se volvieron extraños.

Mis anteojos se me cayeron de la cara y lo perdí PERO al final lo sé, KJK sostén mis anteojos y KJK busca quién es el dueño de los anteojos (en ese momento, SJH parece asustado por la situación extraña y SJH sigue mirando hacia atrás en KJK). KJK le dio mis lentes a KGJ, y gracias a KJKChina IG porque conocí a KJKChina IG y KJKChina contact KGJ & KGJ dijo que estaba bien, le devolvió mis lentes lo antes posible.

KJK siempre detrás de SJH y sigue buscando SJH.

SJH también a veces mira hacia atrás a KJK.

¡Oh Dios mío! los viste de cerca, ¡qué emocion! gracias por contarnos tu experiencia, la disfruto como si estuve allí, gracias !!!: kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Woah, stay safe @Regita M. P, we are counting on you to share what you'd experience today and hope you will get your glasses back soon! :D

I like it when JK always near JH every time the situation became 'chaos' like what we saw at the airport yesterday. :wub: Please cmiiw, but this formation (JK beside or behind JH) at the airport was like a fixed formation for them since years ago, while the rest members walked in different orders. Indeed that one man only had to protect his girl no matter what. That's one thing that has never changed between them.

About SA, HH, and (Tiny?) in one car. When it comes to off cam, our SA always be with each other automatically, lol.

• Like 4

Tiny oppa is not with RM FM. I saw his post yesterday night and just now that he is in Korea.

There's a lot to wait for tonight until tomorrow about our Spartace couple cant wait for it. Im sure our couple will be in trend again. :glasses:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nrayra2015 said:

Anyone? 

Just tabloid reporters rehashing old news to write articles. I can assure you that the SJH kfans aren't happy about these articles circulating online. The Jihyo fans are pretty pissed off right now.

Edited by AirplaneGirl2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

The Jihyo fans are pretty pissed off right now.

I wonder why they’re so pissed. Is it the connection to KJK, or because SJH fans think these articles are somehow insulting to her? I haven’t read the articles myself, but unless they’re anti-SJH, what’s the harm in a bit of speculating, especially since she’s never really denied the rumors herself? I get that both she and KJK paid lip service to the “we’re just colleagues, friends, etc...” spiel, but they’re now in an acknowledged LL, plus SJH herself actively participated in the LL. I understand feeling the need to defend my bias, but is there really a need to do so in this case? IMO there’s nothing wrong with going along with the flow especially when my bias is doing the same. And, before anyone judges me as being anti-SJH, I’m a big SJH fan. The difference may be that I’m also a big KJK fan. Regardless, with all due respect, everyone should just chill and enjoy whatever our biases choose to show us. No one’s forcing anyone to do anything, especially two very strong-willed people like SJH and KJK. 

A pre-emptive apology to anyone who feels like I’m shading them. I’m doing no such thing. I’m honestly puzzled by the bad feelings. Peace, all. Very sincerely. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I wonder why they’re so pissed. Is it the connection to KJK, or because SJH fans think these articles are somehow insulting to her? I haven’t read the articles myself, but unless they’re anti-SJH, what’s the harm in a bit of speculating, especially since she’s never really denied the rumors herself? I get that both she and KJK paid lip service to the “we’re just colleagues, friends, etc...” spiel, but they’re now in an acknowledged LL, plus SJH herself actively participated in the LL. I understand feeling the need to defend my bias, but is there really a need to do so in this case? IMO there’s nothing wrong with going along with the flow especially when my bias is doing the same. And, before anyone judges me as being anti-SJH, I’m a big SJH fan. The difference may be that I’m also a big KJK fan. Regardless, with all due respect, everyone should just chill and enjoy whatever our biases choose to show us. No one’s forcing anyone to do anything, especially two very strong-willed people like SJH and KJK. 

A pre-emptive apology to anyone who feels like I’m shading them. I’m doing no such thing. I’m honestly puzzled by the bad feelings. Peace, all. Very sincerely. 

You must understand that they went through worse rumours from both tabloids and fans during the mc-era. It is why they are sensitive about this and they do find it quite disrespectful that she is still getting such articles.

Tbh even KJK's Kr fans could care less about this loveline. The only ones who care about it are the SA fans and the intl viewers.

And fans spec aside, Korean tabloid rumours are bad for Korean artists. Witch hunts are usually started from tabloid rumours too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, SJH has gotten a lot of backlash during the MC era (especially when the news of her dating her CEO came out), so I can understand them being cautious. If you don't believe spartace is real, then the love line just seems like something hastily thrown together to encourage spartace fans. Don't forget that many people don't believe they're dating. And with SJH's bad experience with MC, I can understand them being wary.

Let's just all remember to be respectful. If KJK and SJH are dating different people, then that's their choice, and we should respect that. We have no say in who they choose to be with.

Shipping should be fun!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1