[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Fyi, to those who mentioned that kjk stated that he was uncomfortable, the statement was actually made by jh and both statements appear to be more of replies to the statement 'can you not make us do things like this'. To me,it appears more of they didnt want to be spies / have special roles. 

• Thanks 1

Hello from longtime lurker! 

I love the discussion that’s happening about how they really felt about being partnered up but honestly I think they were just joking around about being uncomfortable. I think it was supposed to be just like a light sarcastic joke like “woah you partnered me up with THIS guy??” I think they were still super happy that they had a special role in this episode, I mean who wouldn’t want to have one? It seems sooo fun ahaha Anyway, I really loved this episode! This type of race is the reason why I fell in love with RM! 

Edited by Princess42
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

just want to point this out since KJK's gesture stood out the most imo. it's when the PD told him that SJH is Poseidon which also means that they need to go against each other. from over confidence to slightly nervous. his gesture below gives me the impression of a tiger suddenly turned into a little puppy. he knows that SJH is not an easy opponent or maybe his only weakness. 

i made the slo-mo version:

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

just want to point this out since KJK's gesture stood out the most imo. it's when the PD told him that SJH is Poseidon which also means that they need to go against each other. from over confidence to slightly nervous. his gesture below gives me the impression of a tiger suddenly turned into a little puppy. he knows that SJH is not an easy opponent or maybe his only weakness. 

i made the slo-mo version:

giphy.gif

I agree with you KJK did seem less confident after hearing his competitor is SJH, but I’m so disappointed that they didn’t give her a fair chance at going against KJK. Like many comments are saying, the PD used SJH as a sacrificial lamb to give KJK an advantage. I know it’s for entertainment purposes, but it was a bit disappointing for me since I was so excited that they gave SJH a special role after a long time and I thought it was with KJK.

• Like 3

Not directly SA-related, but interesting bit about how celebs secretly date:

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/article/1345429wpp/channel-a-talk-show-discusses-twices-jihyo-and-kang-daniels-relationship-how-celebrities-secretly-date

FYI: KJK would agree about the use of cars. He once confessed that during his younger days, he lent his car to friends who dated. IIRC, he and a male friend would get in the car, a female friend would join, he’ll leave the two lovebirds alone and come back later. 

• Like 4

Good Morning SpartAce Shippers!!! :blush:

Is Jakarta Fan meeting is on Saturday? How about FM in Seoul Korea, when it will happen?

Today is Independence Day in South Korea and of course a special day of our ACE Song Jihyo! :wub:

• Like 2

It reminds me a bit of the episode, in the early days of RM, where they had the hiphop couple (I forget their names). But they were a married couple in real life. And the production staff then asked the man to be a spy that day along with HH and SJH. There was some tension between the married couple, and you could tell the guy was uncomfortable deceiving his wife like that. I think for.KJK and SJH it's somewhat similar. They're probably a little more accepting of it as they've been on RM for going on 10 years, but it may still be uncomfortable. KJK also said he's uncomfortable and look at the staff when SJH joined the team with him and JSJ in one ep where he was the spy (ep where they held hands a lot while guessing songs). This ep was probably worse because SJH didn't have a fair chance and KJK was going to have to deceive her in a different way than just being the spy.

(Sorry for the bad typing. I'm on my phone. I'll look up the ep numbers later.)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

JSJ posted on IG a short vid of SJH singing. It's quite cute and funny. Fans are wondering who's the man heard talking and laughing in the background (some of them are suspecting KJK). Regardless, KJK liked the post - and how couldn't he? It's adorable.

And the original post:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

It reminds me a bit of the episode, in the early days of RM, where they had the hiphop couple (I forget their names). But they were a married couple in real life. And the production staff then asked the man to be a spy that day along with HH and SJH. There was some tension between the married couple, and you could tell the guy was uncomfortable deceiving his wife like that. I think for.KJK and SJH it's somewhat similar. They're probably a little more accepting of it as they've been on RM for going on 10 years, but it may still be uncomfortable. KJK also said he's uncomfortable and look at the staff when SJH joined the team with him and JSJ in one ep where he was the spy (ep where they held hands a lot while guessing songs). This ep was probably worse because SJH didn't have a fair chance and KJK was going to have to deceive her in a different way than just being the spy.

(Sorry for the bad typing. I'm on my phone. I'll look up the ep numbers later.)

One of the all time great endings of RM. Absolutely loved the moment when they opted to tear each other’s tag at the same time. :) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/366322wpp/tiger-jk-and-yoon-mi-raes-kiss-is-best-ending-in-running-man-history

• Like 2

@Adora Dark Nah, neither person sounds like KJK in the video. The very first chuckle sort of does but I think it's all JSJ laughing except the second guy who obviously isn't KJK. While I wouldn't be surprised if JSJ uploaded a video if SJH with KJK laughing (he did post the edited spartace kiss once), I think he'd take it down quickly once he realized, however.

Also, SJH is adorable.

• Like 4

That's what some fans were speculating, I agree that the 2nd voice doesn't sound like KJK's.

RM members at the airport heading to Indonesia for the fanmeeting. SJH's outfit seems KJK-inspired again. There are many photographs and some videos online, so far I've seen the rest members walking together but SJH and KJK are pictured separately.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, elzy said:

The members have just arrived, spotted JK walked behind JH closely in the first video. JK = personal bodyguard of JH :)

Credit as shown

JK making sure Jihyo is on his sights if she's not on his side :wub:

Am i only heard jihyo unnie, jihyo nuna, oppa!!!???:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I went to airport last night.

And I succeed to give my gift from me to KJK SJH and Tiny directly to YJS's hand.

I shout loudly to YJS said : KJK SJH while my hands give that gifts to YJS and YJS hearing it & said araso.

The gifts : glass (kjk & csy), letter, & 20 pictures SA moment in 2019.

The first situation actually it's safe and good lines BUT they lied by their security, RM members come out from another way, so we are all run to RM members, the situation changes became weird.

My glasses is drop out from my face & I lost it BUT in the end I know, KJK hold my glasses & KJK search who is the owner of the glasses (at that time, SJH seems afraid about the weird situation & SJH keep looking back at KJK). KJK give my glasses to KGJ, & thanks to KJKChina IG because I met KJKChina IG & KJKChina contact KGJ & KGJ said okay, I will give it back my glasses as soon as possible.

KJK always behind SJH & Keep looking SJH.

SJH also sometimes looking back at KJK.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I went to airport last night.

I knew you were going to the fanmeet, but I didn’t know you were meeting them at the airport. The whole thing sounds hectic and frankly a bit dangerous. I’m sorry you lost your glasses, but I’m glad you’ll get them back soon. Thanks so much for going through that for all of us. As for KJK holding your glasses, SJH relying on him, and both basically watching out for each other, wow. 

How are the members in real life, especially SA? How does it feel to be so close to them? Oh, and which 2019 SA pics did you include? Sorry about all the questions, but we’ve never had any of our active thread members at the fanmeets, so I’m trying to live through you, LOL. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1