Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 hours ago, <3Spartace said:

Who is the man with the kiss? Is that a bf?

Pretty sure that's her other Unstoppable co-star Park Ji Hwan. Since in the translated caption of Jihyo's post she mentions his name along with others in the picture.

Looks like they had another cast get together.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello :) 

It has been several months since I last posted in this forum and I'm very thankful for the wonderful shippers who kept us up to date with the recent happenings regarding our beautiful couple and provided us with wonderful insights/analyses as well.

A couple of hours ago, SJH had a meet & greet with her fans. She looked so happy from all the photos shared by @Regita M. P and @Kjk&SJh . She looked youthful and beautiful as well. She really doesn't look her age. When it comes to KJK, I'm glad he has a lot of projects and shows this year. I just hope his hectic schedule will not deter him in revealing his future Mrs.Kim (I sure hope the lady is our bias). A fan can only wish... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

For any translators or people who know anyone willing to translate  my_19810115 on twitter posted a transcript of the Q&A at Jihyo meet and greet. 

Part 1:

Part 2:

I did use a translator for this part but it might not be 100% accurate so if you're still curious i wrote some below 

Spoiler

most of the questions and answers didn't translate well (i used yandex) but these are the ones I think I could make out. again, there might not be accurate to what was actually said I'm just going off of what was translated to me.

Q15. yandex translation: 

img%5D

Q15. my translation: They asked her what her was her most memorable memory on running man. Jihyo replied there are many but she remembers when Gary left. Then went on to asked them to support Gary's new album. 

Q16. yandex translation: 

img%5D

Q16. my translation: I think this one is self explanatory lol  Although it might not be clear here but what is in parentheses in the answer bit is actually the fans thoughts* 

That last bit reminds me a bit of JK's letter to his future wife from his solo concert. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I also realised she got asked about whether she has a boyfriend or not. (Q16) Based on my 90% accuracy in korean language her response was "ah.. Yes".. 

Please correct if I'm wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kjk&SJh said:

I also realised she got asked about whether she has a boyfriend or not. (Q16) Based on my 90% accuracy in korean language her response was "ah.. Yes".. 

Please correct if I'm wrong

the first part of her answer is definitely that. My korean isn't good enough to translate the rest though other than I think she answered that nothing more needs to be said about it 

Interesting, I don't think she's ever said yes to currently having a bf before. I don't think that's because she's been single all this time. But if our predictions are correct and spartace (or if SJH is planning to marry her current bf, even.if he isn't KJK) is planning to get married in the next year, then saying yes to having a boyfriend is certainly a step on the right direction. It gives fans a a heads up as to what might be coming.

And the very rough translation reminds me a lot of KJK's letter to his future wife lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I ask my friend who stay in SK.

Q15. Is there a memory you cannot forget while doing Running Man?
A15. A memory I really cannot dorget? Of course there is a lot, but I really cannot forget that time when Gary oppa left Running Man. I used to think that there will always be 7 of us but then it turned out that it's not always like that and that time was painful for me. Recently Gary oppa released a new album and I am rooting for him, so I hope everyone can support him too. I can see that Gary oppa is working hard.. (Suddenly, maybe she is saying this to Gary) Don't you remember?

Q16. Unnie do you have a boyfriend?
A16. Mm, yes. (She was startled by herself as soon as she said 'yes') ...I don't have a boyfriend. And it has been a while since the last time I had one. Of course I have to find a boyfriend. Where are you, my future boyfriend? Have you been born?

• Like 5

@CI0

Yes, my mind also reminded to KJK's letter about his future gf. LOL.

Really same :wub::rolleyes:

Delulu said : they make the letter together.

Hmm about said yes in here have a 2 meaning :

1. Yes (she accidentally said it & not accidentally said it but the answer is honest and then she just make us confused by the next word).

2. Yes (refer to surprise --> nae (?))

I hope the first option lol.

• Like 3

Whether by accident out of surprise or out of just trying to keep a secret, it's still interesting that she said yes to that question then immediately said no. We don't know how accurate this transcript is or how honest it is though. But if it is, I'd be glad that she's happy (and yes, maybe slowly preparing her fans for some "big news")

• Like 5

- Opening :

1. SA not standing side by side but after the guest came, SA standing side by side.

- Games 1 :

1. SA not in 1 team but after many round SA in 1 team for 2 times.

2. JSM flirt YSC (this is the 2nd eps she like that). I love it because ofc SA became closer & people looking about it.

3. SJH usually wearing hand sock and now didn't & KJK usually not wearing hand sock and now using it.

4. This is nothing but for me just cute moment when SA sitting opposite but same 2nd chair.

- Eating :

1. SA became 1 team. Team by spoon. LOL. Their fate as always.

2. Paper scissor rock, SA 2 times always same choose same paper & same rock in the last game with YSC, & YSC win.

- Games 2 :

1. SJH hit male guest with hummer & KJK teach SJH.

2. When SJH lost paper scissor rock, KJK surprised & said Ji Hyo .

- Games 3 :

1. It's been a long time SJH didn't give a mission & this time SJH got a mission with KJK. YAP !!!! SA GOT A MISSION TOGETHER :wub:

2. So cute when SJH run because afraid about the ghost.

3. SA searching together for the mission & they're so cute. They have interactions. KJK laugh look at SJH for doing the mission & KJK tap SJH's back.

4. KJK call SJH, Ji Hyo a for got a solve the mission together while SA standing side by side so close, YSC & JSM standing side by side so close also. LOL. Like double date.

5. In the end, SJH lost & KJK got a surprised about it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

- Opening :

1. SA not standing side by side but after the guest came, SA standing side by side.

- Games 1 :

1. SA not in 1 team but after many round SA in 1 team for 2 times.

2. JSM flirt YSC (this is the 2nd eps she like that). I love it because ofc SA became closer & people looking about it.

3. SJH usually wearing hand sock and now didn't & KJK usually not wearing hand sock and now using it.

4. This is nothing but for me just cute moment when SA sitting opposite but same 2nd chair.

- Eating :

1. SA became 1 team. Team by spoon. LOL. Their fate as always.

2. Paper scissor rock, SA 2 times always same choose same paper & same rock in the last game with YSC, & YSC win.

- Games 2 :

1. SJH hit male guest with hummer & KJK teach SJH.

2. When SJH lost paper scissor rock, KJK surprised & said Ji Hyo .

- Games 3 :

1. It's been a long time SJH didn't give a mission & this time SJH got a mission with KJK. YAP !!!! SA GOT A MISSION TOGETHER :wub:

2. So cute when SJH run because afraid about the ghost.

3. SA searching together for the mission & they're so cute. They have interactions. KJK laugh look at SJH for doing the mission & KJK tap SJH's back.

4. KJK call SJH, Ji Hyo a for got a solve the mission together while SA standing side by side so close, YSC & JSM standing side by side so close also. LOL. Like double date.

5. In the end, SJH lost & KJK got a surprised about it.

Thanks for the update @Regita M. P:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In case anybody felt discouraged about the no boyfriend answer (this forum seems good but some other media not so much):

Name one Korean celebrity who answered yes to that question at a fan meet.

For someone of Jihyo's caliber, such news is made public via an official press release via the agency. One does not simply blurt out breaking news at such an informal setting.

And if already dating in public, they don't get asked this question at FMs.

• Like 8

here's the full english translation of the Q&A we were talking about before. thanks to yesyoong on Instagram for translating.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Even se chan thinks they make a good couple and jong kooks laugh 

Cr spartace_matchmade 

Spartace receiving mission with eng sub, they really do give off couple vibes even when jong kook says how dare you be zeus to ji hyo, it was kind of like teasing her

Cr spartace_matchmade 

• Like 3
  • Love 1