Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Sorry for not contributing much these days, guys. I read and appreciate everything you do, but just can’t add much right now. Regardless, I took a quick mental break and saw this article. It’s not about SA, but addresses something I’ve always been concerned about as a SA fan: their privacy. I try to never invade it even indirectly, but ofc others are not as mindful. I’m putting the link to the article under spoiler, but I strongly suggest that anyone who reads it, who swears up and down they love their idols, reflect on that “love.” I don’t mean to not support artists and their work. I’m saying some of us need to be more aware of not crossing lines. Not shading anyone at all. Just injecting a little bit of reality and sensitivity into the mix, especially since “fans” feel so free nowadays “loving” their biases while hating others’, especially on IG. Peace everyone. :D 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Sorry for not contributing much these days, guys. I read and appreciate everything you do, but just can’t add much right now. Regardless, I took a quick mental break and saw this article. It’s not about SA, but addresses something I’ve always been concerned about as a SA fan: their privacy. I try to never invade it even indirectly, but ofc others are not as mindful. I’m putting the link to the article under spoiler, but I strongly suggest that anyone who reads it, who swears up and down they love their idols, reflect on that “love.” I don’t mean to not support artists and their work. I’m saying some of us need to be more aware of not crossing lines. Not shading anyone at all. Just injecting a little bit of reality and sensitivity into the mix, especially since “fans” feel so free nowadays “loving” their biases while hating others’, especially on IG. Peace everyone. :D 

Sadly we see these happen on ig. So many troll and fake fans there. JH and SM fans will never stop the fanwar. 

They pushed YSC x JSM ll yippie.

Also, KJK listen to SJH's advice at the end and took the leftover card (JSJ took the 2nd last and got the X card)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Dang, there goes KJK’s competition! His Ji Hyo (not Twice’s) must be so disappointed .... Just kidding, all. Congrats to the new couple. :D 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343373wpp/breaking-twices-jihyo-and-kang-daniel-reportedly-dating

I somehow missed the word "twice" in the article headline and wondered if soompi had decided to throw its credibility out the window.

Congrats to the new couple! Hopefully we here good news from spartace in the next year (though not released through dispatch).

• Like 4

it seems a lot of koreans thought the article was originally about SONG ji hyo as well, her mentions on naver are full of those types of comments lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, CI0 said:

it seems a lot of koreans thought the article was originally about SONG ji hyo as well, her mentions on naver are full of those types of comments lol

Isn't there a 15 year age gap? lol Her nickname for the RM song could be Song Cougar then.

btw, what did everyone think of the RM theme song? 

• Like 2

I think this was the scene that @Regita M. P mentiined in her recap where KJK is touching SJH's cushion, but it really does look like he's trying to pull her closer to him LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, heynell said:

I think this was the scene that @Regita M. P mentiined in her recap where KJK is touching SJH's cushion, but it really does look like he's trying to pull her closer to him LOL.

This couple always make us esp me want to delulu what they're doing :D :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, heynell said:

From what I see, JK only seems wanted to wipe his hand on  Ji Hyo's pillow . :sweatingbullets:

Seem nobody said it I am curious that in opening they were disscussing on why JK did not married yet, how jae suk want be cupid for so min and the teasing to match making so min with se chan. But why nobody  mention why ji hyo not married yet??

They worry on how JK will do to find his future wife since he already 43. I though so min and se chan are younger than ji hyo therefore no rush for them. But in Ji Hyo case it seems they didn't have to worry for finding her bf/person to marry ??? 

Can anyone answer my curiosity???

• Like 5

Hey guys! It's been a while . :) 
I wanted to share this but didn't have the time that's why 
I waited for someone to share the clip so thanks for the owner :) 
It's not very clear in the video below, but if you guys watch the whole moment in the original video you can notice that everyone glanced toward KJK. First of all the way JSJ told SJH to kiss the dices sounded like he asked her to kiss him instead, so knowing this I can understand why everyone seemed confused/shocked, but then why glance toward KJK ?

If you you play the segment in slow motion you can clearly see that all the members checked on KJK's reaction. First it was HAHA and YSC then LKS and YJS, JSM went as far as mentioning how shocked she was mishearing JSJ's words.

Also during the opening segment I love how KJK defended SJH after JSJ attacking her way of always putting a cap during filming. Actually JSJ wanted to ask SJH to let her hair down since it makes her way more beautiful than tying it up, so instead he ended up telling her that her face is not that pretty and that her hair takes up 70% of her beauty. LOL JSJ is really funny especially when he is cornered or flustered. Anyway, if you guys hear KJK's tone when asking JSJ how much hair he still own, you can notice he was like "mocking" JSJ.

After watching RM for the past 9 years I'm pretty sure KJK don't like others teasing or complementing SJH in front of him, he sometimes just agree but most of the times he has something to add. For example, if a guest/member compliment SJH he will try to tease her instead and if someone is teasing her he will either mercilessly rip his nametag later on or just verbally mock him instead while staying professional and respectful of course. 
He is like "only "I (KJK)" have the right to tease and compliment SJH". 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

It's not very clear in the video below, but if you guys watch the whole moment in the original video you can notice that everyone glanced toward KJK. First of all the way JSJ told SJH to kiss the dices sounded like he asked her to kiss him instead, so knowing this I can understand why everyone seemed confused/shocked, but then why glance toward KJK ?

If you you play the segment in slow motion you can clearly see that all the members checked on KJK's reaction. First it was HAHA and YSC then LKS and YJS, JSM went as far as mentioning how shocked she was mishearing JSJ's words.

Also during the opening segment I love how KJK defended SJH after JSJ attacking her way of always putting a cap during filming. Actually JSJ wanted to ask SJH to let her hair down since it makes her way more beautiful than tying it up, so instead he ended up telling her that her face is not that pretty and that her hair takes up 70% of her beauty. LOL JSJ is really funny especially when he is cornered or flustered. Anyway, if you guys hear KJK's tone when asking JSJ how much hair he still own, you can notice he was like "mocking" JSJ.

After watching RM for the past 9 years I'm pretty sure KJK don't like others teasing or complementing SJH in front of him, he sometimes just agree but most of the times he has something to add. For example, if a guest/member compliment SJH he will try to tease her instead and if someone is teasing her he will either mercilessly rip his nametag later on or just verbally mock him instead while staying professional and respectful of course. 

Typical 'tsudere' Jong Kook hahahaha

KJK seems to be a jealous guy in general (though not oppressively jealous as SJH has done MC and WGM during their relationship if they have dated since 2013). I remember the conversation in the Love and War ep where KJK asked if jealousy goes away with marriage, and YJS and HH thought KJK will still be jealous even after marriage. However, while KJK might always be the jealous type, it may tone down a bit after marriage. My guess is some of the jealousy comes from being a secret couple, so when guests flirt with SJH, they don't know she already has someone. 

KJK tends to involve himself any time SJH comes up in discussion whether it's praising her or teasing her. SJH does it too honestly. For instance, PBY chose KJK over LKS, and SJH couldn't stay quiet and started shouting that searches would now be "KJK and PBY". If a guest shows romantic interest in the other person, KJK and SJH will usually involve themselves in the conversation. To add personal experience, I'm like that with the guy I'm seeing at the time. It's a feeling a showing off that I know that person best, but also making certain that I'm the person closest to him. I do it with friends at times as well, but not nearly to the same extent. The way KJK and SJH always comment on each other falls wayyy into romantic territory.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

Yes, I noticed that also ...

KJK's reaction recently disturbing me actually.

1. When the female guest choose KJK, KJK's reaction (IMO) didn't like / didn't excited. (RM Eps 461)

2. When JSM said JSM's mom like KJK, KJK reaction (IMO) same with point 1.

3. When JSJ jokingly kiss scene & maybe made misunderstanding / maybe pretend surprised with what JSJ's action, KJK's reaction (IMO), same with point 1.

LOL. IMO, recently also, KJK often or even always teasing SJH as much as he can & auto reminded me to RM old eps & auto reminded me when KJK once said : teasing someone who I love is the best way (Did you remember riase SJH's heart? Yes, the best way to make SJH's heart raising is make SJH laugh) plus KJK is tsundere man, indeed ! He can't talking / action directly he is really care & really love with her, so , that's why haters will say : KJK too rude toward her / something like that. LOL . (plus KJK is shy man, indeed !).

• Like 5

I want to make a clarification, before I was write The Calls Seasons 2 has end for filming but i jut released now, not finished yet. KJK make a instagram story about it .

Sorry about it.

• Like 3