[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

SJH acts so cute when she teases KJK like this. It reminds me a bit of ep 446. I don't think she acts quite the same with the other members. She automatically slips into a cute voice with him e.g. ep 215 when she says "It's mine" and ep 249 when she's trying to complete the mission so she can eat jjajangmyeon. (There are other instances, I'm just too lazy to find them right now.) I can't really remember her using such a cute voice with the other members. If she has used it, certainly not as often. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

RM Eps 462

- Opening :

1. This filming confirm is 2nd July, 2019. After Pohang Event.

2. LOL . I love KJK's outfit. Really relax like in his home, his gym, his studio (YJS teasing KJK's outfit like this studio is KJK's).

3. SJH wearing glasses always cuter. Love it.

4. Ok, maybe this is just coincidental, but SJH's shoes auto reminded me to Fan Meeting around 2014, at that time SA have a couple shoes (black) with the same model.

- Practice Singing :

1. When SJH's turn to practice sing a song, SJH always cute about this case . KJK seems enjoying her singing & as usual, KJK didn't teasing her weakness, & KJK support her indirectly said : you're on the show to make people laugh. So, it's all good now.

2. When KJK's turn to practice sing a song, as always, KJK's voice make me melted.

3. As always, KJK teasing SJH when the songwriters said : SJH / JSM will sing a song that part.

KJK : Have you heard Ji Hyo sing ?

SJH : slush &her hand to her mouth while smile.

4. KJK said to HH this is unnatural when HH try to teasing KJK's outfit really reminded me when the rest of members esp HH try to teasing SA & KJK said this is unnatural. So, it means for KJK, the rest of members actually looking KJK's outfit like that is standard nothing special & the same case when SA doing lovely dovely couple in front of the rest of members, actually that's usual & always doing like that.

5. When SJH confess that new song make feel calm & then KJK said : There she goes lying again.

SJH : What do you mean ?

KJK really know well SJH so much as always.

6. Filming end up for that day.

- Opening :

2. KJK got IV in his hand.

3. When the rest of members seems to clarification & make us make sure SJH dancing & singing isn't halfhearted, when SJH dancing & singing she is sweating too much & KJK acknowledge it, agree SJH can;t dancing & singing well but she is try so hard & doing the best.

4. They have scene about KJK didn't married yet because JSJ had appeared in MUD & talking about KJK didn't married yet. And yes, it's confirm KJK didn't like go on blind dates & prefer choose natural is the best way.

YJS : He has to open up a little more. But he doesn't.

Myself really curious about this statement. It will be deep conversation about this statement but I just ignored it. I will believed what I;m believed. And I'm believed this is just for the show & nothing to be serious about KJK's love life. I mean, so far I'm sure SA dating in real life.

Games 1 :

1. SA sitting side by side.

2. LOL. SJH ordered Pyongyang Naengmyeon & KJK ordered Naengmyeon reminded me to RM Eps 439. I love when SA have a same thinking about this.

3. 00:28:18 - 00:28:22 : KJK looking at SJH directly.

4. 00:28:59 : SA looking toward each other & smile & laugh together. Seems SJH talking about something funny & then KJK laughing also.

5. 00:30:26 KJK's hand in SJH's pillow. KJK seems want to know what material it is because I looked twice KJK grab that pillow.

6. SJH laugh so hard when KJK pulling out LKS's hair.

7. 00:38:47 : When camera zoom in SJH's face, TINY Oppa Name is clear to look . LOL.

8. When SJH turns get the penalty, SJH wins & KJK said : Why are you trying so hard ? You'll have to go through me anyway.

9. When YJS & JSJ arguing who will win in this games. JSJ as always SJH's appa, & said she will wins, because she is SJH. & YJS as always KJK's appa, & said KJK. LOL . I love this arguing even just for a few seconds.

10. LOL. In the end, only the trio KJK SJH HH playing that games. I love this scene they're enjoying & lucky enough.

11. When SJH turns the games, SJH's dice no 4 number, it means she lost. KJK : this is unbelievable. (KJK's reaction seems surprised).

12. KJK support SJH : Ji Hyo can do it. (SJH's hair get pulled out by HH). SJH lost.

13. KJK : My mind is at ease now that Ji Hyo is out.

IMO --> KJK really worried SJH still win because it will be hurt for SJH. And it's must be awkward SJH pulling KJK's out, she always worried about KJK. LOL.

14. When KJK lost & will pulling his out by HH, KJK said : Sorry for being boring but I can't feel pain. SJH : 7 seconds. & KJK win.

KJK get a choose mystery card. KJK mystery card Someone else eats for 10 seconds with my cards. KJK choose HH.

Games 2 :

2. 00:50:33 : SJH try to make KJK laugh by SJH &YSC 's mix face. LOL. KJK avert his eyes but actually he want laugh just hold on.

IMO --> LOL. SJH know really well make KJK laugh. And I'm so curious why that picture.

3. 00:50:41 : KJK hold SJH's hand. SA in their won world.

4. 00:50:47 - 00:50:48: SJH move became in front of KJK & still make KJK laugh & KJK still hold SJH's hand. SA still in their world.

5. 00:50:59 : SA still in ther world when the others focus to YJS & LKS changes the funny costume.

6. 00:51:57 : Camera just focus to SA plus zoom in. SJH look at KJK directly with smile.

7. 00:52:13 : SA take a picture JSJ with a funny costume.

8. 00:52:35 - 00:53:03 : SJH try again to make KJK laugh. Camera just focus to SA. SJH kicking KJK (reminded me to RM Eps Yokohama Eps. LOL. SJH really love to kicking KJK's pants). SJH make a honey punch to KJK with a cute face. 

9. 00:52:47 : KJK make a movement, KJK to SJH want to make a honey punch / something like that for jokes but didn't touch yet, SJH get a slip & falling down. SJH : Ouch while laughing, KJK looking at her while want to laugh but hold on.

10. This is a proves, KJK didn;t like when the woman try to show off her sensitive. Reminded me how SJH's process time by time from KJK always nagging & worrying about her pride until finally SJH make her body look more polite. I'm glad it.

Games 3 :

2. SA different team.

3. 01:03:03 : SJH's turns the games & KJK laugh so hard because she make mistakes.

KJK : Who said such a thing ? (while laughing so hard).

4. 01:04:34 : Again, SJH's turns the games & she is wrong again & make KJK laugh so hard again.

KJK run to SJH & said : Do you have a hearing problem ?

SJH : No.

KJK : What's wrong with her hearing ?

5. LOL. I looked the scene when KJK & JSM win the paper rock scissor, KJK want to high five but hold on. That's very clear, KJK hold on.

IMO --> Yes, SA always high five even interlock finger for no doubt & make me feels warm heart & love it to looking.

6. I noticed, after the games end, SA didn't sitting sid eby side but after that SA changes the sit became sitting isde by side again.

- Games 4 :

1. SA different team.

2. 01:13:42 : KJK spin SJH who is sitting in the chair.

3. 01:14:27 : KJK's reaction when SJH's tunr the games just so cute. KJK hide in YJS's back . LOL. And always looking at SJH & pay attention to her. esp 01:14:30 when KJK's eye wide open. SJH win' Everyone incl SJH amazed with SJH.

4. After games, SA sitting side by side again.

5. HH succeed for a special mission (special mission is the same with JSM), HH choose SJH for eating together. (HH only can choose 1 member for his team for eating with him).

6. After eating, SA sitting side by side again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Sorry for not contributing much these days, guys. I read and appreciate everything you do, but just can’t add much right now. Regardless, I took a quick mental break and saw this article. It’s not about SA, but addresses something I’ve always been concerned about as a SA fan: their privacy. I try to never invade it even indirectly, but ofc others are not as mindful. I’m putting the link to the article under spoiler, but I strongly suggest that anyone who reads it, who swears up and down they love their idols, reflect on that “love.” I don’t mean to not support artists and their work. I’m saying some of us need to be more aware of not crossing lines. Not shading anyone at all. Just injecting a little bit of reality and sensitivity into the mix, especially since “fans” feel so free nowadays “loving” their biases while hating others’, especially on IG. Peace everyone. :D 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Sorry for not contributing much these days, guys. I read and appreciate everything you do, but just can’t add much right now. Regardless, I took a quick mental break and saw this article. It’s not about SA, but addresses something I’ve always been concerned about as a SA fan: their privacy. I try to never invade it even indirectly, but ofc others are not as mindful. I’m putting the link to the article under spoiler, but I strongly suggest that anyone who reads it, who swears up and down they love their idols, reflect on that “love.” I don’t mean to not support artists and their work. I’m saying some of us need to be more aware of not crossing lines. Not shading anyone at all. Just injecting a little bit of reality and sensitivity into the mix, especially since “fans” feel so free nowadays “loving” their biases while hating others’, especially on IG. Peace everyone. :D 

Sadly we see these happen on ig. So many troll and fake fans there. JH and SM fans will never stop the fanwar. 

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Dang, there goes KJK’s competition! His Ji Hyo (not Twice’s) must be so disappointed .... Just kidding, all. Congrats to the new couple. :D 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343373wpp/breaking-twices-jihyo-and-kang-daniel-reportedly-dating

I somehow missed the word "twice" in the article headline and wondered if soompi had decided to throw its credibility out the window.

Congrats to the new couple! Hopefully we here good news from spartace in the next year (though not released through dispatch).

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, CI0 said:

it seems a lot of koreans thought the article was originally about SONG ji hyo as well, her mentions on naver are full of those types of comments lol

Isn't there a 15 year age gap? lol Her nickname for the RM song could be Song Cougar then.

btw, what did everyone think of the RM theme song? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, heynell said:

I think this was the scene that @Regita M. P mentiined in her recap where KJK is touching SJH's cushion, but it really does look like he's trying to pull her closer to him LOL.

From what I see, JK only seems wanted to wipe his hand on  Ji Hyo's pillow . :sweatingbullets:

Seem nobody said it I am curious that in opening they were disscussing on why JK did not married yet, how jae suk want be cupid for so min and the teasing to match making so min with se chan. But why nobody  mention why ji hyo not married yet??

They worry on how JK will do to find his future wife since he already 43. I though so min and se chan are younger than ji hyo therefore no rush for them. But in Ji Hyo case it seems they didn't have to worry for finding her bf/person to marry ??? 

Can anyone answer my curiosity???

• Like 5